Meeting

Heist Society

Tao sat there on the last plane back to China and sighed. Father must not be happy with me, but this is for your safety. He tried not to fall asleep so that he can devise a plan so that everything is more orderly when everyone meets up, but his eyes were making it impossible. He felt as if he had twenty bricks weighing down on his eyelids, trying to force his eyelids shut. Soon enough, the whirring of the airplane's jets started lulling him to sleep. And before he could fight it, he fell asleep without even planning.

--

Tao cracked his knuckles as he paced back and forth aling the old, red carpet back in his home in China. The living room was filled with many stolen paintings, mostly of scenery and war. The place had expresso vintage sofas along with a brick fireplace. The living room was modeled to look as if you were stepping back into the colonial times. He was waiting for the rest of his group to come to start planning on how to take the paintings back to Taccone. Will I really be able to do this? Just as that thought crossed his mind, footsteps echoed throughout the old living room. A tall, chubby cheeked boy walked into the room. 

"Tao!" The boy cried out, smiling. His smile made his cheeks pop out even more.

"Hey Xiumin, where are the others?"

"I missed you alot too, Tao." Xiumin's voice dripped with sarcasm as he rolledd his eyes. "They're coming. Everyone is outside."

More footsteps echoed throughout the room as two other boys walked in. "Hey Lay and Luhan." Tao nodded towards the two boys who just walked in.

"Okay, we are all here and accounted for, what should we do about this painting thing?" Luhan, the older of them all announced, sliding his hands across the bookshelves which lined the whole room. The bookshelves were filled with hundreds and thousands of old, dusty books. The room was more like an old library rather than a living room.

"Paintings." Lay sighed. Luhan punched him lightly across his shoulder.

"This is going to be a difficult job, Tao.." Xiumin looked Tao in the eyes with his puppy- like face. "Are you sure you are up for this?"

Tao nodded at Xiumin. "We need to devise a plan that will be foolproof in order to hack into the Henley. As you all know, the Henley is carefully guarded and has the highest amount of surveillance in the world. We need someone who can be able to hack us throughout the whole entire mission and is trustworthy."

"It's going to be hard finding someone like that.." Xiumin implied.

Lay chuckled. "I know just the right person."