Study Date

We Used to be Enemies?

Tiffany was in Krystal's room, helping the younger girl get ready to go out with her friends, while she waited for Taeyeon to arrive for their tutoring session. Tiffany was explaining to Krystal her feelings towards Taeyeon as well as the fact that the danshin would be coming over which made the younger girl's mood suddenly turn sour.

"Taeyeon? As in Kim Taeyeon?" Krystal asked, fixing her hair in the mirror. "Does my sister know about this?"

"Yes. Well not that I like her but I'm sure Jessie knows." Tiffany said, trying to hide her confusion. "That's why she's insisting on going shopping alone."

"I'm happy I'm going out now." Krystal said, looking through her closet for a jacket. "You better be careful, Tiff."

"Careful?" Tiffany tilted her head. "Wae?"

"There's a reason I don't like Byuntaeng." Krystal said, gritting her teeth. "I don't want her doing anything to hurt you, unnie."

Byuntaeng? That's kind of cute. Tiffany pursed her lips. "What did she do?"

"She didn't do anything." Krystal crossed her arms. "but whenever she came over, she's stare at Jessie-unnie's . It was only a matter of time before she did do something." She pouted at the thought.

"Krys, you're just too cute!" Tiffany said, pulling the younger girl to sit on her lap. She hugged the girl tightly.

"Y-yah!" Krystal exclaimed. "What are you doing?!" Krystal tried to break free of Tiffany's embrace but the latter was stronger.

The two girls continued their childish wrestling until the doorbell interuppted them. Krystal used the opportunity to squirm out of Tiffany's embrace, causing the older girl to pout.

"That might be Amber guys." Krystal said, bowing towards Tiffany. "I'll go look."

Krystal quickly went down the stairs. She stopped at the mirror by the door and fixed her hair, she put on a smile them opened the door. When she saw who was at the door, her smile faded away and was replaced with a glare.

"Oh. it's just you." Krystal said, moving on the side. "Well, get in. Tiffany-unnie is upstairs. Just wait down here."

"Do you hate me that much? You treat me so coldly even after 4 years." Taeyeon said as she walked into the house.

"Byuntaeng." Krystal said, sternly. "You better not do anything to Tiffany-unnie."

Taeyeon felt a shiver go down her spine. This girlis definately Jessica Jung's sister. "Why would I do something to her?"

"I'm going out and Jessie-unnie isn't here." Krystal said, glaring at the older girl. "So you better not do anything."

"Krys, who's at the door?" Tiffany asked from the top of the stairs. "Oh. Taetae, you're early."

"H-hey Tippani." Taeyeon said, her cheeks flushed.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "TiFFany, I'll just finish getting ready and I'll be on my way." She started to head up the stairs.

"Okay." Tiffany gave Krystal an eye-smile. "So, you ready to start, Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon nodded. "Where are we going to study?"

"You will study in the livign room." Krystal stated loudly from her room, causing Tiffany to giggle.

"There's your answer." Tiffany smiled. "Just have a seat. I'll be down in a minute."

After Krystal left, Tiffany and Taeyeon spent time eating instant ramyeon as Tiffany helped Taeyeon. Tiffany was impressed at how hard Taeyeon was studying, compared to her observations of the older girl in class. When Taeyeon finished eating, she returned her attention to her text book while Tiffany was still eating.

"Why do you suddenly want to work harder on studying English?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head. "Plan on going to America sometime soon?"

"No. It's not that." Taeyeon said, still looking at her book. Should I tell you the reason or should I just keep it to myself for now?

"No?" Tiffany asked, slurping up her noodles. "Then why?"

"B-because I want to be able to talk to you in a language that you're comfortable in." Taeyeon said, her face reddened. "b-because I know that you don't think that your Korean is that good."

Tiffany blushed. "Aw~ Tae~" Tiffany put her bowl down and wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. "That's the cutest thing I've ever heard."

Taeyeon's face burned a bright red as she gently pushed Tiffany off of her. Tiffany gave her a confused look. Taeyeon bowed her head and looked back to her book.

"Taetae, what's wrong?" Tiffany asked, scooting closer to the blonde.

"It's nothing." Taeyeon said, she started to tap her pencil on the table to ease the tension in her brain. "Let's just get back to our-my studying."

Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon-ah, are you going to ignore the fact that I'm trying to express my feelings towards you? "Arasso." Looks like I'll just have to turn it up. Tiffany leaned over Taeyeon's shoulder to see her textbook.

Taeyeon blushed as she felt Tiffany's s against her back. Taeyeon turned her head and was shocked to see Tiffany's face was only centimeters away from hers. Tiffany turned slightly and met the latter's gaze, they were lost in each other's eyes.

"T-Tif-Tiffa-" Taeyeon continued stuttering untill she was cut off by Tiffany's lips pressing against hers.

Taeyeon quickly pulled away, causing Tiffany to pout. "Pani-ah, I-I can't"

"Wae?" Tiffany said, turning Taeyeon's body to face her. "I thought you liked me."

"I-I do!" Taeyeon said, trying to avoid Tiffany's gaze. "b-but I..." Taeyeon mumbled the rest of her sentence.

"What?" Tiffany leaned her ear closer to the girl. "I didn't catch that."

"I don't think I'll be able to control myself." Taeyeon said, slightly louder. Tiffany smiled then pinched the blonde's cheeks.

"Don't worry, Taetae." Tiffany smiled. "I'll keep you in line." She winked, causing Taeyeon to blush.

Tiffany leaned closer to Taeyeon and let their lips meet again. Taeyeon could feel her heartbeat pick up as the kiss dragged on. Tiffany couldn't help but smile as she deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around the older girl's neck.

"What are you doing?" a familiar voice asked, causing the two to break apart from their kiss.

Tiffany her lips then smiled at the brunette. "Hi Jessie, you're home early."

"H-hi Sica." Taeyeon said, her face was bright red. "H-how was the mall?"

"I ran into Sooyoung and she walked me home." Jessica said, trying to forget what she saw. "Looks like you guys were enjoying yourselves."

Tiffany and Taeyeon blushed. Jessica giggled and started heading up the stairs.

"Don't stay too late, Tae. You're mom wouldn't be too happy." Jessica called, halfway up the stairs.

"Yes Sica." Taeyeon said, turning her attention to the auburn haired girl next to her.

"Well?" Tiffany asked after she heard Jessica close the door.

"Well what?" Taeyeon tilted her head.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Tiffany asked, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe a certain three sacred words?"

Taeyeon smiled. "I love you." Tiffany smiled and gave Taeyeon a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too." Tiffany wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. "You should head home now."

Taeyeon nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow." Tiffany smiled as she opened the door. "One for the road?"

Tiffany giggled, causing the latter to pout. "Good night, Kim Taeyeon." She leaned closer to Taeyeon and kissed her cheek.

"Good enough." Taeyeon said, giving Tiffany a dorky smile. "Good night, Tiffany." She spoke in flawless English causing Tiffany's eyes to widen in shock as she watched the older girl leave.

She's a clever kid. Tiffany thought with a smile as she closed the door. She gently touched her lips then headed up to her's and Jessica's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!

So, here was a Taeny chapter~ I figured I should stop teasing you guys and have one of the couples actually get together.

I was able to finish this chapter pretty fast today since I couldn't go jogging. When I woke up I couldn't walk too good.

I clearly went jogging too much. but don't worry I'm fine now and walking.

However, I must apologize in advance but I don't think I'll be able to post an update tomorrow since I need to accompany my grandmother to the doctor as well as bring my poor injured dog to the vet.

BUT I will post the day after tomrrow.