The Day After Punishment

We Used to be Enemies?

Tiffany woke up feeling a sharp pain in her legs. She tried to sit up but wasn't able to. She turned to her sleeping lover next to her and glared. She was able to slide up enough to lean against the headboard of the bed, covering her body with the blanket.

"Great." Tiffany whispered, angrily. She was still glaring at Taeyeon. "This is all your fault. I can barely even move."

Tiffany looked around the room then looked back at Taeyeon, who was sleeping on her stomach, revealing her . Tiffany sighed as she felt her stomach growl.

"You're going to have to tend to me till I can walk again now." Tiffany said with a smirk. She lifted her hand and placed a hard slap on the older girl's back. "Wake up."

"OW!" Taeyeon shouted in pain. She sat up and looked around angrily but dropped the expression when she only saw Tiffany in the room. "A simple 'Taeyeon wake up' would have been nice."

"I would be nice if I could walk." Tiffany said crossing her arms. A smirk grew on Taeyeon's face. "Make me breakfast. I'm hungry."

"What?" Taeyeon asked, pretending not to hear Tiffany. "I didn't catch that."

Tiffany let out a sigh. "Taeyeon can you please make me breakfast." she spoke using aegyo.

Taeyeon smiled. "Aegyo wasn't necessary but I liked it. And yes I can make you breakfast." She got out of bed and pulled on her clothes and left the room.

"Could you at least hand me my clothes?" Tiffany though for a moment then spoke again. "Please?"

Taeyeon came back into the room and handed Tiffany her clothes and then left back for the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine." Tiffany said as she started to slowly get dressed. "Tae~ When your done can you come massage my legs please~"

"Yes Pani-ah." Taeyeon called from the kitchen. "You should probably ask if the sisters are okay."

"Where are they?" Tiffany asked, remembering that they weren't in Taeyeon's apartment.

"In my apartment." Taeyeon said, coming into the room carrying a bowl of soup.

"Well, Krystal must have been happy about that." Tiffany said, smiling as Taeyeon started to feed her the soup.

-----Jung Sisters-----

Krystal woke up wrapped in Jessica's arms. She turned her head an blushed, due to her sisters face being extremely close to hers.

"Aish." Krystal complained under her breath. "Do I want to wake her up? No."

Krystal gently removed her sisters arms from her waist and got off the bed. She made her way to the kitchen to look for something to eat.

"Aish. Doesn't this kid eat?" Krystal asked herself as she opened empty cabinets and pantries. "Fridge, your my only hope." She quickly opened the fridge and found several plates of left over take out.

Krystal closed the fridge and went to go watch TV on the couch. She decided to just wait for her sister.

Eventually, Krystal couldn't take it and decided to wake up Jessica. She gently shook the sleeping brunette.

"Unnie, wake up." Krystal whispered. She sister just groaned and covered her head with the pillow. "Aigoo. I guess I'll have to ask Sooyoung to wake her up." She took out her phone and called a number.

"Hello?" Sooyoung's confused voice answered. "Is something wrong Krystal?"

"Sooyoung-unnie, can you please wake up my sister?" Krystal asked. "I'm hungry and there's no food in this house."

"Oh?" Sooyoung said, suddenly brighter than when she answered her phone. "I'll come over and make something."

"Jinjja?" Krystal asked excitedly. "Arasso."

Later that day, Jessica and Krystal decided to spend the day together by going shopping for food for their house. They left Tiffany at home to rest while Taeyeon dragged Sooyoung off somewhere.

"Unnie." Krystal said, seriously. "Do you really love Sooyoung-unnie?"

"What do you mean by that?" Jessica asked, placing a bag of apples into the cart that Krystal was pushing. "Of course I love her."

"So you don't love her just because se saved your life?" Krystal asked.

Jessica smiled. "I fell in love with her before she even told me that she was the one who saved me." She patted Krystal on the head. "And I would still love her even if she wasn't the one who saved me."

"Enough to marry her?" Krystal asked tilting her head as she placed a box of cereal in the cart.

Jessica thought for a moment then smiled as she held onto her necklace pendant. "Yes. Enough to marry her."

Krystal smiled. "That's good. Do you think Tiffany-unnie is going to marry Taeyeon?"

"I think so."

-----Sootae-----

"How about that one?" Sooyoung said pointing to a diamond ring with a gold band.

"No." Taeyeon said, seriously. "It had to be perfect Sooyoung. Come on."

"Well how would I know what the perfect ring is for Tiffany?" Sooyoung asked, slightly irritated. "Your her girlfriend."

"Sorry. I just want her graduation to be perfect." Taeyeon said, looking at the other rings.

"Graduation is still a while a way." Sooyoung said. "And why are you thinking about marriage? It's so early."

"Well, that's a secret." Taeyeon winkined. "Why don't you propose to Sica?"

"It's too early."Sooyoung said. "We love each other but it's too early."

Taeyeon nodded. "Well no need to rush." She smiled. "This one is perfect."

Taeyeon pointed to a ring and Sooyoung looked at it as smiled at the older girl. She gave Taeyeon a thumbs up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends and readers~

So, just a quick update for today.

Not much to report on today.

I started writing out the draft for the prequel. I will be writing a few more chapters till this story is done.

Then I'll type out and post the  prequel that you guys must probably be anxious about.

Well, that's all for now.

Your author,

Kirakai