I think I like you

We Used to be Enemies?

"Do you want to have a race?" Sooyoung asked, taking a drink from her water bottle. Jessica gave her a disbelieving look. "What? It'll be like old times."

"I don't run." Jessica stated, bluntly.

"What do you mean you don't run?" Sooyoung tilted her head.

"Never run no matter how late you are." Jessica said, matter of factly. She had her finger raised as if she was giving a lecture.

Sooyoung stifled her laugh. She lifted her hand and gently flicked the brunette on the forehead and dashed off.

"Yah!" Jessica exclaimed, getting up and running after the taller girl. "Choi Sooyoung, I'm going to get you for making me run!"

"You have to catch me first!" Sooyoung replied back, quickening her pace. Jessica growled as she sped up, trying to catch Sooyoung.

-----Taeny-----

Tiffany and Taeyeon were sitting down in the classroom talking about Tiffany's life in America when Sunny and Hyomin walked in, hand in hand. Taeyeon and Tiffany greeted the couple with a smile and welcomed them to join their conversation.

"So Tiffany," Sunny began as she and Hyomin were getting settled into their seats. "You're living with Jessica now, right?"

"Yes." Tiffany nodded with a smile. "Her family was nice enough to take me with them to Korea as well as let me live in their house."

"So you know her sister then, right?" Taeyeon asked, the atmosphere around her suddenly grew cold.

"Krystal? Yes, of course I know her." Tiffany said, smiling. "She's just adorable."

"She's in middle school now right?" Sunny asked. Tiffany nodded her head while the atmosphere around grew even colder.

"What's wrong Taetae?" Tiffany asked, looking over at the blonde girl next to her.

Taetae? She's already giving me cute nicknames! "It's just that Krystal doesn't like me." Taeyeon said, lowering her head.

"Real-" Sunny was cut off by the round of people running into the classroom.

The four girls turned around to see Sooyoung run into the classroom with a huge smile. She was frantically looking for a place to hide when Jessica came running in, her face was red from anger and exhaustion. Sooyoung quickly darted out of the room, knowing that her pursuer didn't have the ability to run after her anymore.

"Damn it... Choi...Sooyoung..." Jessica said in between breaths. She sat down next to Tiffany and tried to catch her breath. "I'll...get her...later..."

"Jessie, what happened to your motto?" Tiffany asked, handing the brunette her bottle of water.

"She tried to challenge me to a race but I said no." Jessica said, wiping the sweat from her forehead. "the she flicked me on the forehead and ran away."

"So you ran after her?" Taeyeon asked, tilting her head. Jessica nodded her head frantically. "She's still as childish as ever."

"This is going to be an interesting year." Hyomin side commented.

-----Yoonyul-----

Yoona and Yuri had made their way to the amusement park. Yoona looked at all the rides excitedly as Yuri just followed her with a smile. The park was relatively empty as well since school was still in session so no other kids would be there.

"So, what do you want to ride on first?" Yuri asked, looking at all the rides. Almost all these rides are thrill rides.

"Let's see..." Yoona, still looking around. "Let's go on that roller coaster!"

"Oh. Okay." Yuri smiled, wryly. This is going to be interesting.

When the two girls got off the ride, Yoona was cheering happily while Yuri was white as a ghost. When Yoona turned towards the older girl, she acted like she was okay.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Yoona tilted her head. "You look really pale."

"I-I'm fine." Yuri said, faking a smile. Yoona gave her a disbelieving look. "Don't worry Yoona, I'm fine."

Yoona sighed. Then she brightened up when an idea popped into her head. She grabbed Yuri's hand and pulled her towards an ice cream stand. Yuri gave her a confused look. Yoona just smiled at her and brought two ice cream cones.

"Here." Yoona said, handling one of the cones to Yuri. "It'll make you feel better."

"Thank you." Yuri smiled. as she took the cone from the younger girl." Let's go find somewhere to sit."

Yuri and Yoona decided to sit on an empty table close to the rides. The pair are their ice cream in silence as they stared into each other's eyes. Yoona began to giggle, causing Yuri to raise an eyebrow.

Yoona used her thumb to wipe off some ice cream that hung on the edge of Yuri's lips and it. Yuri's face reddened as the sudden action, she smiled at Yoona and bowed her head. Yoona just responded with a smile and returned to her ice cream.

"Yuri-unnie," Yoona said, sternly. Her eye's locking on the latter's. "Is this your way of flirting with me?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Yuri asked, tilting her head. Yoona motioned Yuri to wipe . "Oh." Yuri looked down as she wiped with a napkin.

"I'm not going to hide it." Yoona said, causing Yuri to bring her attention back to the younger girl. "I think I like you."

Yuri blushed. "I-I like you too." She continued to eat ice cream, earning another giggle from Yoona. Yuri made a frustrated expression. Suddenly, she felt a soft hand pull her chin up, followed by soft lips that grazed hers. "Y-Yoona."

Yoona just smiled at her as she her lips.

-----Later that night----

Tiffany and Jessica had just gotten home from hanging out with their friends at the cafe. As soon as they reached their room, Jessica plopped down on her bed. Tiffany, on the other hand, went to her desk and opened up her books.

"You should do your homework before you go to sleep, Jessie." Tiffany said, tossing a pillow at the brunette.

Jessica groaned. "I don't want to. I'm tired. Can you do it for me, Fany-ah~" Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Hey, did you see Krystal on our way in?"

"Yeah. She's on the computer downstairs." Tiffany said, looking up at her best friend. "Didn't you see her?"

"Oh?" Jessica got up and went down the stairs to her sister, who was video chatting with someone. "Krystal~!" Jessica wrapped her arms around the younger girl, who was shocked at the sudden skinship.

"Unnie!" Krystal exclaimed, shocked. "W-what are you doing?" Krystal's face reddened in embarrassment.

"Just checking on my little sister." Jessica kissed Krystal on the cheek causing the girl's face to redden even more. "So, how was school today?"

"Unnie~" Krystal whined. "Can we talk about it later?"

"Fine. Fine." Jessica said, looking at the computer screen, seeing a girl with short black hair. "Oh. Hi Amber."

"Hello Jessica-unnie." Amber said, through the web cam. "How have you been?"

"I've been good." Jessica smiled. "I'll talk to you later. Bye~"  She waved to Amber then kissed Krystal on the cheek before going back upstairs.

"Does she know we go to the same school together?" Amber whispered, afraid that Jessica might hear. Krystal shook her head. "You haven't told her yet?"

"I haven't been able to." Krystal said, frowning. "She just got home not long ago."

"What?" Amber asked, shocked. "It's like 9:30 already."

"Speaking of which," Krystal said, looking at the time on her phone. "I should head up to bed."

"Okay." Amber smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Krystal smiled. "Yes, you will. Good night Amber."

"Good night baby Jung." Amber smiled as she ended the video call. If only I could tell you how I feel about you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there friends and readers!

So, what do you guys think of the story so far? we finally get to meet Krystal and amber. The next chapter will be just about the two of them since they haven't really had any story time. if you guys were wondering, Jessica's group are in 12th grade and Yoona is in 11th. and Krystal is in 7th grade while Amber is in 9th.

So, Amber and Krystal go to a different school since their in middle school while their unnies are in high school that's why they don't get to be seen during school.

Well, enjoy the story as it progresses