Parent Talk With My Sister

We Used to be Enemies?

Krystal bit her lip, unsure how to explain to her sister about the situation. What am I supposed to say? I don't even know whats going on. All the gears in Krystal's head were spinning in hyperdrive as she tried to think of a way to explain to her sister without getting herself killed.

Hyuna noticed the younger girl's uneasiness and held her hand that was under the table and gently squeezed it. Krystal smiled shyly at the other girl's action, she felt a little more comfortable but not enough to explain to her sister.

"Soojung." Jessica said, impatiently. Her younger sister flinched upon hearing her birthname. Jessica let out a sigh then spoke calmly. "Pease just tell me the truth.

"C-can we talk about this at home then?" Krystal asked, afraid to make eye contact with her sister. "Hyuna has to get home soon or her roommates will get worried."

Jessica let out another sigh. "Okay." She smiled at Sooyoung, who placed a tray of food in front of her. "but don't think I'll forgtet about this."

Krystal smiled. "Thanks unnie." She stood up and bowed. "I promise I'll tell you tonight." She was about to leave but Hyuna wouldn't move. Hyuna turned towards Jessica and Sooyoung.

"Unnie," Hyuna started to speak. She hesitated as Sooyoung shot her a death glare. "I-I promise I won't hurt your sister."

"Just go." Jessica said, taking Sooyoung's hand. "We can walk about this some other time."

Hyuna nodded and the two younger girls left quickly. Sooyoung looked at Jessica and noticed that she had a calm expression on. Sooyoung smiled and handed Jessica a pair of chopsticks. Jessica looked up at the taller girl and smiled.

"You seem calm about them being together." Sooyoung said, breaking her chopsticks and started eating.

"I'm freaking out on the inside." Jessica said, bluntly as she started to eat her food. "It's just that now isn't the right time or place to show it."

Sooyoung giggled. "You're so adorable, Sooyeon~" Sooyoung pinched the latter's cheeks.

"Yah!" Jessica said, her cheeks flushed. "Don't call me that." She pouted, causing Sooyoung to giggle more.

"Sica~" Sooyoung whispered into her brunette's ear, causing her to blush more.

Jessica playfully punched her girlfriend in the arm and continued eating.

After they had finished eating, Jessica and Sooyoung snuggled up together as they waited for the bus to arrive. Sooyoung was looking through the pictures on her phone. most of them were of her and Jessica.

"Soo, can you spend the night with me tonight?" Jessica asked, intertwining her fingers with the latter's.

"Sure." Sooyoung said, smiling. "Wae? IsTiffany not coming home or something?"

"She's staying with Taeyeon for the night." Jessica said. "So, I need someone over to make sure I don't kill my sister."

Sooyoung chuckled. "Is it okay for Tiffany to be staying at Taeyeon's house?" She gave Jessica a concerned look. "She isn't called Byuntaeng for nothing you know."

"I know." Jessica said, resting her head on Sooyoung's shoulder. "but Tiffany can be quite a byuntae herself."

"Jinjja?" Sooyoung tilted her head. "I would have never thought."

When Jessica and Sooyoung reached the house, they foound Krystal siitting on the couch. She was staring at the TV that was turned off. No lights were on, only the lamp that sat in the corner of the room.

"Krys?" Jessica waver her hand in front of the younger girl, who seemed to be lost in her own world.

Krystal snapped out of her trance and looked at her sister. "Hi unnie." She smiled. "I was waiting for you to arrive."

Jessica couldn't help but smile at her sister. "Well, I'm glad you remembered." She sat down next to the younger girl, while Sooyoung sat on the opposite side of Krystal.

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows. "Is this some kind of parent-daughter talk?" She forced a laugh. "Unnie, you've suddenly turned into Mom."

"Krys, let's be serious." Jessica said in a calm tone. "I promise I won't get mad."

"Start by telling us when this started." Sooyoung said, putting her hand on Krystal's shoulder. "Then ou can explain everything else." Krystal looked at Jessica, who nodded in agreement.

Did they plan this talk on the way home or something? Krystal thought to herself. She let out a sigh. "Well, it started the other day."

"You mean when you went to the mall by yourself?" Jessica asked, tilting her head. Krystal nodded.

"I was sitting by myself as a bench and Hyuna recognized me." Krsytal began to explain, calmly. "So we started to hand out with each other."

"And then?" Jessica asked, still remaining calm.

"We went to lunch and..." Krystal bit her lip. "I saw Amber..."

"Did something happen?" Sooyoung asked, noticing the girl's pause.

"She was...with another girl." Krystal's tond suddenly turned cold, causing the atmosphere around the room to also turn cold.

Sooyoung shivered. She's definately related to my Sica, able to turn the room cold just by changing the tone in her voice. Sooyoung looked over at Jessica, who remained unphased. Sooyoung noticed that she was the only one affected by the cold atmosphere. "Another girl?"

Krystal nodded. "And they were pretty close"

Jessica frowned. "Maybe you're just misunderstanding the situation." Krsytal shook her head. "How can you be sure?"

"I just know." Krystal said. "I could see it in the way they acted."

Jessica sighed. "So, how did Hyuna get into this mix-up?"

"I...as we hung out I started to feel an attraction towards her and then she confessed to me." Krystal said, smiling. She stared at a spot on the floor as images of the older girl appeared in her mind. "and I just figured I'd ask her to go out with me."

"But Amber likes Krystal." Sooyoung said, louder than she intended. "Why would she be doing this?"

Krystal, hearing what Sooyoung said, looked up at the taller girl. "I want her to fight for me." Her statement caused the two older girls to look at her in shock. "If  she really likes me, she'll have to prove it." Besides, it's not like she and I were dating anyway.

"Krystal..." Jessica said, she took her sister's hand. "Please don't be reckless."

"I'm not." Krystal said, turning to her sister. "I know what I'm doing. I promise."

"I just don't want you to mess around with Hyuna or Amber's feelings." Jessica said, concerned. "And I don't want to see you get hurt either."

Krystal kissed her sister's hand. "Don't worry Jessie." Krystal smiled. She stood up and hugged the older girls then headed to her room.

When Jessica and Sooyoung laid down for bed, Jessica had a hard time falling asleep. She had a lot on her mind and she wasn't ready to put it aside yet. Sooyoung, sensing her girlfriend's restlessness, wrapped her arms around the brunette.

"Don't worry so much." Sooyoung said, she kissed Jessica on the forehead. "You'll get worry lines on your pretty face."

Jessica smiled and gave Sooyoung a quick peck on the lips. "Don't worry about me worrying so much." She tucked Sooyoung's hair behind her ear. "You'll get worry lines."

Sooyoung stared into the brunette's eyes with a smile. "I love you Jessica Jung."

"I love you too Choi Sooyoung." Jessica snuggled closer to Sooyoung and allowed her mind to rest. She burrowed her face into the crook of Sooyoung's neck.

Sooyoung smiled as she could hear Jessica's soft snores. "Good night Princess." She slowly allowed herself to drift off into dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends and readers!

So, this update is rather early compared to all my other updates.

That's because I wrote it yesterday and finished it last night.

Yay for not procrastinating.

Comment and tell me what you guys think please.

Your always updating author,

Kirakai