Lunch Dates

We Used to be Enemies?

Yuri patted the younger girl on the back. "Are you okay?"

Yoona looked up at Yuri with a frown. "Yeah. I'm fine."

Yuri let out a sigh and placed her hand on Yoona's shoulder. "Is it because Sooyoung stood you up?"

Yoona nodded.

"It's not that Sooyoung meant to stand you up." Yuri stopped for a moment, trying to think of how she was going to explain. "It's just that someone she hasn-"

"Jessica Jung." Yoona said, catching Yuri off guard. "She's back right?"

"H-how'd you know?" Yuri asked. She didn't get a response but noticed that Yoona's gaze was stuck in a certain area of the cafeteria. Yuri followed Yoona's eyes to see Sooyoung and Jessica, holding their trays and looking for an empty area for them to sit together. "Yoona, I-"

"So, you're going to have lunch with me right?" Yoona asked, smiling.

Yuri was shocked at the girl's sudden change in attitude. "Y-yeah." She nodded with a nervous smile.

"Great! Let's go." Yoona said, standing up and dragging Yuri out of the cafeteria.

"Whoa! Where are we going?" Yuri asked, trying to keep her balance as she tried to keep up with Yoona's fast pace.

"We're going to leave and get lunch." Yoona said, looking back at the older girl with a smile. "You don't mind right, Unnie?" Yuri's face reddened at the girl's aegyo-filled statement, she just shook her head.

-----Soosica-----

"I don't think we're going to find a seat in here." Jessica said, looking at Sooyoung.

"Yeah." Sooyoung sighed. "I don't think so either." She pouted then looked at the brunette with a wide smile.

"W-what?" Jessica asked, a little creeped out by the taller girl's expression.

"Let's go eat in the courtyard." Sooyoung said, holding tha cafeteria door open for the brunette. "I know the perfect place to go."

"Okay then." Jessica said with a smile. "Lead the way."

Sooyoung had brought Jessica to a secluded area in the courtyard that was surrounded by a variety of flowers. Jessica was amazed that such a place existed within the school. Sooyoung took Jessica's lunch bag, allowing the girl to look around.

"How did you know about this place?" Jessica asked, squatting down in front of a patch of yellow daisies. "It's beautiful."

"I just stumbled across of it one day." Sooyoung stated, placing down a blanket that she had brought with her. "I come here every so often to clear my head."

"Oh. I see." Jessica said, helping Sooyoung flatten out the blanket. "It's a good place. Nice and peacful."

Sooyoung smiled at Jessica. The real reason I come here is because it reminds me of you, Jessica. However, I'm not ready to tell you that yet. "Well, let's eat." She handed Jessica her lunch bag. Jessica smiled at her, causing her to blush.

-----Taeny-----

Tiffany had dragged Taeyeon out to the courtyard where there was a vending machine full of snacks. Taeyeon was blushing like crazy, her head was spinning. She looked up at Tiffany, slightly confused.

"We aren't going to eat in the cafeteria?" Taeyeon asked, tilting her head.

"Aw~" Tiffany pinched Taeyeon's cheeks. "and here I thought you'd want to spend some time alone with me."

"Yah!" Taeyeon exclaimed, stepping away from Tiffany. "Don't tease me."

Tiffany giggled. She moved closer to Taeyeon and whispered into her ear. "I'm not that easy you know."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Taeyeon said, her face began to burn as she felt Tiffany's breath tickle her ear.

Tiffany gave Taeyeon her best eye-smile then examined the contents of the vending machine. "Let's see, what should I eat?" She over at the shorter girl, who was in her own world as she stared at the auburn haired girl. "What do you want to eat?"

"I-I'm good." Taeyeon said, not moving her gaze. "Just get whatever you want." I can be full just by seeing you eat, Pani-ah.

-----Sunbyung-----

"Isn't this great?" Sunny asked, setting her tray down on the table. "We don't need to worry about them trying to keep us apart."

"I'm just happy that Sooyoung has someone else to bug again." Hyomin said, smiling. She sat down next to Sunny and started eating her lunch. "I never thought that Jessica would come back to Korea though."

"Hmm...Why don't you seem surprised that Sooyoung likes Jessica?" Sunny asked, tilting her head.

"Because." Hyomin said, not planning to go deeper into the topic.

"Because what?" Sunny asked, passing Hyomin a napkin. "Come on you can tell me."

"Sorry Sunny bunny," Hyomin said, Sunny's cheek. "I promised her I wouldn't tell."

"I'll find out." Sunny smirked, mischievously. "One way or another."

"Don't make that face, it's going to get stuck like that." Hyomin said, pinching Sunny's cheeks. "Enough about them. Let's worry about us okay?" Sunny smiled at Hyomin, causing her to blush.

"Do you still have to work after school?" Sunny asked, pouting.

"Yes." Hyomin nodded as she returned to her food. "Are you going to stop by?"

Sunny nodded, happily. "Yes. Yes I am. Jessica guys are coming too." She looked up to see if any of her friends were in the cafeteria but didn't see anyone. "That's okay with you right?"

Hyomin quickly swallowed her food and nodded. "Yes. Yes. That's fine." However, I'd rather just spend time with you. "So, should we head back to class?"

Sunny nodded her head and stood up, taking Hyomin's tray with her. "Wait for me at the door." Hyomin just smiled and nodded.

-----Yoonyul----

Yoona had dragged Yuri to the cafe downthe road, where Hyomin worked. The place was just about empty since school was still in session and people were still at work. Yuri and Yoona say on a table in the back of the cafe to avoid being caught by anyone.

"So Yoona," Yuri started a conversation as she took a sip of her cofee. "What do you like to do?"

"I like to act." Yoona said, smiling. "I'm really good at it."

"Oh?" Yuri tilted her head. "Is that so? Are you going to join the drama club?"

Yoona nodded with a smile. "Yeah. What about you?" She rested her chin on her hands. "What do you like to do Yuri-unnie?"

Yuri blushed at the girl's aegyo-filled question. "I like to dance." She smiled at the younger girl.

"Oh. That's right!" Yoona exclaimed, startling Yuri. "You won first place at that dance competition last year, right?"

"Yes." Yuri nodded, smiling. "How'd you know? Didn't you just transfer here from another school?"

"Sooyoung told me about it." Yoona said, putting a finger to her temple. "She participated in it too."

"Oh. That's right." Yuri laughed at herself. "So, should we head back to school now? Classes should be starting soon."

Yoona pouted. "I don't really want to." Yuri gave her a confused look. "Well, I'm still a little made at Sooyoung for ditching me."

"How about we go to the amusement park?" Yuri asked, tilting her head. "or we could...go see a movie?"

"Is this your way of asking me out, Kwon Yuri?" Yoona asked, raising an eyebrow. She had a smirk painted on her face.

Yuri started to blush madly. "I-I wouldn't put it that way. I-it's more of a friendly way to cheer someone up." Yoona giggled, she stood up and pulled Yuri out of the cafe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all my reader!

So, chapter three is now up. Hope you guys like it.

You're comments make me so happy! You guys help to keep me focused on writing. 

So, today was my last day of school and as of tomorrow I'll be on summer break which means I'll have more time to write so hopefully I can update more than just once a day. Woohoo!

Well, keep commenting and reading.

Love, your busy author