When Things Turn Out Right

We Used to be Enemies?

 

"Where were you and Sooyoung today?" Tiffany asked, folding her clothes and placing them in the drawer. "You missed a big announcement in class today."
 
"Where were you last night?" Jessica asked, looking up from her book.
 
"Don't answer a question with another question." Tiffany said with a smirk. "I won't say anything."
 
"We were playing in the snow." Jessica said with a smile. "No answer my question."
 
"I stayed over at Taeyeon's apartment." Tiffany said, trying to hide her smile. She tossed Jessica a pillow.
 
"Yah!" Jessica shouted. She threw the pillow back at Tiffany. "What was that for."
 
Tiffany wrapped her arm around the brunette's neck and whispered into her ear. "Taeyeon and I...We go together really well." She backed away and giggled.
 
"Okay. If you say so." Jessica said, not sure how to respond to her friend's sudden statement.
 
"I'll bet you and Sooyoung are good together too." Tiffany said, still giggling. Her cheeks were slightly red. "I can only imagine." She clasped her hands together and fell back onto her bed.
 
"Byuntae." Jessica said under her breath. "What's wrong with you tonight?"
 
"I'm just happy." Tiffany said, sitting up. She paused for a moment causing Jessica to raise an eyebrow. "Listen..."
 
Jessica did as she was told. She could hear soft giggling. Jessica and Tiffany ran to the door. They opened it and peeked their heads out but saw no one.
They looked at each other with confused expressions.
 
"Who else is home besides Krystal?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head.
 
Jessica clenched her jaw and made her way down the stairs followed by a confused Tiffany. Jessica swung Krystal's room door open and found her sister lying down next to Hyuna in front of a laptop.
 
Krystal's eyes widened upon seeing her sister. "U-unnie." Krystal got up from the bed to stop her sister, was making her way into the room towards Hyuna. "Please stop."
 
Jessica stopped and gave Krystal an icy glare. She then turned her gaze to Hyuna, who was wearing a frightened expression. "I want to talk to you. N.O.W."
 
Hyuna nodded timidly and jumped out of the bed. She quickly made her way to the door followed by Jessica. Tiffany was about to follow when she was directed to stay in the room.
 
Outside of Krystal's room, Jessica and Hyuna sat down on the couch in the living room. Jessica let Hyuna sit down as she sat on the opposite couch. She looked at Hyuna with a concerned expression.
 
"Now you can talk to me." Jessica said, letting out a sigh.
 
"I-I..." Hyuna frowned as she couldn't come up with the words that she wanted to say. "Never mind. I'll just be leaving." Hyuna stood up and bowed towards the brunette. She was about to leave when Jessica stopped her by grabbing her wrist.
 
"Don't hurt her." Jessica said, sternly.
 
Hyuna nodded. "She doesn't fully love me." Hyuna lowered her head. "but I'll stay with her if doing what she is trying to do to Amber makes her happy."
 
Jessica looked up at Hyuna with a worried expression. "Y-you know?" Hyuna nodded slowly.
 
Hyuna turned towards Jessica with a forced smile. "Don't worry it's fine." She removed Jessica's hand from her wrist then made her way to Krystal's room.
"Krys, I'm going to head home."
 
"No~" Krystal whined. "You said you would stay the night." She pouted as Hyuna wrapped her arms are her neck.
 
"Maybe some other time, baby Jung." Hyuna said, half smiling. She patted Krystal's head. "Good night." Hyuna turned and left the house.
 
Krystal stood in her doorway, staring at the floor. Jessica and Tiffany walked up to her but she remained unphased. Tears began to stream down her face.
Jessica pulled her sister into an embrace, which made the younger girl break down.
 
"I...I..." Krystal tried to speak but she couldn't stop her sobs from getting in the way. "I..miss her..."
 
Jessica frowned. "Krys, do you need someone to sleep with tonight?" Krystal nodded in and pulled her sister closer, gripping onto the older girl's sleeves. "I don't even get to see her in school anymore."
 
Tiffany frowned. She took out her phone and headed upstairs. I have to do something about this. I can't see Krystal like this. I'm going to confront this situation. "Hello? Yes. Meet me at the cafe a couple of blocks down from my house." Tiffany hung up the phone and grabbed her jacket. She then rushed down the stairs and turned to see the Jung sisters still at the doorway of Krystal's room.
 
At the cafe, Tiffany sat by the window as she drank her coffee. She looked at the time on her phone as she waited for the person to come. Suddenly the sound of the door opening caused her to look. She waved over the black haired girl, half smiling.
 
"Tiffany-unnie." Amber bowed her head then took a seat across the older girl. "You wanted to meet with me?"
 
Tiffany nodded. "I wanted to talk." Tiffany passed the extra cup of coffee towards the girl. "About Krystal."
 
Amber frowned, she clenched her jaw. "Tiffany, I-I rather not."
 
Tiffany frowned. "Alright, tell me about you then."
 
Amber sighed. "I don't know."
 
Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean you don't know?"
 
Amber took a sip of the coffee. "I don't know what I'm doing. I've been avoiding her for a while."
 
"Wae?" Tiffany asked, looking around the cafe.
 
"I don't know." Amber looked down at her cup. "because I'm afraid to confess my feelings for her. Because I'm afraid that she will reject me."
 
Tiffany sighed. She placed a hand on Amber's and gave her a smile. "Amber, Krystal likes you. She was waiting for you to tell her." Amber looked up in shock. "but you hurt her when she saw you with Suzy."
 
"W-what?" Amber asked, confused. "Suzy? I think you misunderstand."
 
Tiffany tilted her head. "Misunderstand?" Well, this isn't going to be good.
 
Amber nodded. "Suzy is just a friend. She the daughter of my father's business partner nothing more." Amber gripped onto her cup. "Krys, really thought that I was with someone else?" Tiffany nodded.
 
----Jung sisters----
 
"Krys, stop crying already." Jessica said, rubbing her sister's back. "If you miss her then say so."
 
Krystal  rubbed her eyes. "But what am I going to do?" She looked up at her sister. "I can't hurt Hyuna but...I want to be with Amber."
 
Jessica let out a frustrated sigh. "Honestly Krys, I don't know." She rubbed the tears off of her sister's cheeks. "You have to figure that out."
 
Krystal sighed. She looked down at the floor. "I think I know what I'm going to do." Krystal stood up, she took out her phone and dialed a number.
 
"Who're you calling?" Jessica asked, standing up beside her sister.
 
Krystal held a finger up. "Hi, Jiyoon, can I ask a favor from you?"
 
Jessica tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. Jiyoon? As in Hyuna's roommate Jiyoon?
 
"Could you keep Hyuna busy?" Krystal said, smiling. "I know you like her."
 
"WHAT?!" Jiyoon's voice could be heard through the phone. "Wh-what gave you that idea?"
 
"Come on." Krystal said, pouting. "Just make her forget about me, and please forgive me for what I'm about to do."
 
Jessica frowned. She wrapped her arms around her sister for comfort. Krystal smiled at her sister. Krystal hung up the phone and began dialing another number. She took a deep breath as she waited for the person to answer.
 
"Hello?" the girl's voice was soft as if she knew what was going to happen. "Is something wrong, Krys?"
 
"No. Nothing's wrong, Hyuna ." Krystal said, gripping onto her sister's arm. "It's just that..."
 
"You want to break up?" Hyuna said, bluntly.
 
Krystal was taken aback by the girl's bluntness. "H-how'd you know?"
 
"It was only a matter of time." Hyuna said. "I know you're in love with Amber."
 
Krystal's face reddened. "I hope this won't ruin our friendship."
 
Hyuna smiled. "Of course not." Hyuna giggled.
 
After Krystal ended her call with Hyuna, she and Jessica sat on the couch and watched TV. They heard the door open and they knew it was Tiffany. They turned to look, their eyes widened. Jessica and Krystal's eyes widened as they saw a familiar black haired girl standing behind Tiffany.
 
"A-Amber..." Krystal whispered, she stood up and ran over to the girl. She wrapped her arms around the girl and started to cry again. "I missed you so much..."
 
"I'm sorry baby Jung." Amber said, patting the girl's back. "I have something to say to you though."
 
"I do too." Krystal said, she broke the embrace to rub her eyes. She looked up at Amber with a smile.
 
"I really like you." The two girls spoke in unison. They laughed at each other.
 
Krystal pulled Amber into an embrace. "I really like you Amber." She sighed. "I think I may even be in love with you."
 
"I feel the same." Amber said, the younger girl's hair.
 
Tiffany went and stood by Jessica. They were both smiling at the scene in front of them. They made their way up the stairs to their room and sat on their beds.
 
"I feel satisfied." Tiffany said, lying back on her bed. "They'll make a cute couple."
 
"What made you do that?" Jessica asked, putting her book in her bag.
 
"I don't know." Tiffany said, putting her hands behind her head. "I just did it."
 
"Well, it was nice of you." Jessica said, with a smile. "Now our little dongsaeng will be happy."
 
"I'm always nice. What are you talking about?" Tiffany stated before shutting off the light.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers,
So, a little side track chapter as you can tell.
Next update I will reveal the "big announcement" that Tiffany spoke about in the the beginning.
But I'm sure you guys can guess what it is since I already mentioned that it's winter.
Please continue to comment and like the story~
reading your comments make me happy and keep me motivated.
Your happy author,
Kirakai