Coming Back Home

We Used to be Enemies?

 

"Tiffany!" Jessica exclaimed. "Get back here!" She ran after the auburn haired girl, who had run off after stuffing a cupcake in her face.
 
"Jessie, I was just playing around!" Tiffany cried as she tried to run from the older girl.
 
The girls decided to spend their day at the park. Sooyoung had decided to bring cupcakes as a celebration for their last day in Italy. Hyomin and Sunny were sitting together, laughing and enjoying a can of soda.
 
"Sooyoung!" Tiffany cried. She was trying to run away but Jessica had trapped her behind a tree. "Help me please!"
 
Sooyoung laughed and got up, she ran over to Jessica. She took the brunette's hand and spun her around, she pressed the older girl against the tree with a smile.
 
"S-Soo, what are you doing?" Jessica stuttered. Her face was red from her girlfriend's sudden actions.
 
Sooyoung leaned down and kissed Jessica on the lips then on the cheek. When Sooyoung pulled away, she the frosting off of her lips and smiled.
"Very sweet." Sooyoung smiled. Jessica playfully punched the taller girl in the arm. "Come on, let's get back to everyone else." She secretly handed Jessica a cupcake and smiled.
 
Jessica quietly snuck up behind Tiffany, who was leaning against Taeyeon. She got close enough and quickly shoved the cupcake into her friend's face.
 
Tiffany let out a yelp. "Yah! Jessie!"
 
Taeyeon tried to hide her laughter as she held up a napkin for Tiffany. When Tiffany reached for it, Taeyeon pulled it away and gave Tiffany a peck on the lips.
 
"Taeyeon-ah," Hyomin called, getting the latter's attention. "You missed a spot." She and Sunny giggled.
 
Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smiled, dorkily. She gave Tiffany a kiss on the nose.
 
"Excuse me." A female voice asked in English, causing all the girls to turn and look. "Oh. Sorry, I thought you guys could speak English."
 
Jessica and Tiffany quickly stood up. "We can speak English."
 
"Is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Um...I was hoping you could tell me where I could find a phone that I could use." The girl scratched the back of her head, nervously. "I was supposed to
meet my boyfriend but her hasn't come yet and I'm worried."
 
"Here. You can use my phone. "Taeyeon said, holding out her phone. Her English put a shocked expression on Tiffany's face.
 
"Thank you." The girl bowed and took the phone.
 
Tiffany leaned onto Taeyeon and whispered to the older girl."So, you speak English to strangers but not to me?"
 
Taeyeon's face reddened as she felt Tiffany's warm breath on her neck. I thought you liked it when I speak Korean."
 
"But I didn't know that your English was so...y." Tiffany whispered seductively.
 
"Thank you so much." The girl said, handing Taeyeon her phone. Taeyeon bowed with a smile.
 
"Hey guys," Sunny called. "Let's play a game." She held up a football, causing Sooyoung and Taeyeon to smile.
 
Later that evening, the girls all decided to have dinner together in the hotel's restaurant. They were enjoying their time and found a few of their classmates eating there as well.
 
"I see you girls are enjoying your last night." The teacher said, putting a shoulder on Jessica's shoulder. "Don't forget the bus gets here at 7 tomorrow morning. So meet in the lobby at 6:30."
 
"Arasso." The girls said with a smile.
 
The next morning, Sooyoung had gotten up and was packing up Jessica's and her bags. She left out a pair of jeans and a blue tank top shirt Jessica to wear.
 
When she finished packing, Sooyoung laid on the bed next to the still sleeping brunette. "Sica~" She moved the hair out of the older girl's face. "Time to wake up~"
 
Jessica groaned. She looked up at Sooyoung then covered her head with the blanket. "I don't want to..."
 
Sooyoung giggled. "Sica, we have to go home though." Sooyoung took the blanket off of Jessica and wrapped her arms around the latter. "Don't you want to see your little sister?"
 
"Soo, let me sleep." Jessica tried to push Sooyoung away but the younger girl was stronger. "Soo~"
 
"If you don't get up, I guess I'll just have to change you myself." Sooyoung said, giving Jessica a peck on the cheek. "How about that?" She sat up and jumped off the bed.
 
"I just want to sleep." Jessica said, covering her eyes with her arm.
 
"Well, that's not an option, Princess." Sooyoung said. She grabbed Jessica's pajama pants and started to slide it down the older girl's body.
 
"Yah!" Jessica exclaimed, she couldn't contain her laughter. She started to kick her legs. "Choi Sooyoung! S-stop!"
 
"You brought it on yourself." Sooyoung couldn't help but laugh at her girlfriend's reaction. She continued to pull off the girl's pants. "So, come on. Let's get this off so we can get you dressed to leave."
 
"Soo! I said stop!" Jessica laughed. She accidentally kicked the younger girl in the jaw, causing Sooyoung to let out a yelp. "Omo! Sooyoungie, I'm so sorry!"
 
"Ow~" Sooyoung rubber her jaw. Jessica got up and wrapped her arms around the younger girl. "Sica, I'm fine don't worry." She threw Jessica's pants onto their bags.
 
"Soo, I just kicked you in the mouth." Jessica said, kissed the spot she kicked. "Omo~ I'll just get ready on my own."
 
Sooyoung held onto Jessica's hand. Jessica gave her a confused expression. Sooyoung gently pushed Jessica back onto the bed and laid on top of her. Their gazes were locked onto each other until their lips met.
 
"Soo," Jessica interrupted their kiss. She put her hands on the younger girl's shoulders and gently pushed her away.
 
Sooyoung blushed. She got up and grabbed Jessica's jeans and pulled them onto the older girl. Jessica smiled and kissed Sooyoung on the cheek.
 
-----Back in Korea-----
 
Yuri and Yoona decided to greet their friends when they arrived back in Korea.
 
"Yah!" A girl with short blonde hair called, carrying two luggage bags. "You guys came to greet us? How cute!"
 
"Sunny-ah, did you really bring all that to Italy?" Yuri asked, tilting her head.
 
"What? Are you crazy?" Sunny asked, putting the bags down. "One is mine and one belongs to Hyomin.
 
"That makes more sense." Yuri said, laughing with embarrassment. "Where's everyone else?"
 
"Taeyeon and Sooyoung are getting their bags." Sunny explained. "and the other girls are taking a bathroom break."
 
"Well, my mom offered to take you guys home." Yuri said, pointing to the van that was waiting by the curb.
 
"Oh. Jinjja?" Sunny asked with a smile.
 
"Sooyoungie, give me my bag." Jessica whined as she tried to grab her luggage from Sooyoung, but the younger girl wouldn't allow it.
 
"It's only been five minutes back home and they're already arguing over silly things." Taeyeon said, passing Tiffany a bottle of water.
 
"Sunny bunny!" Hyomin called as she jumped into the blonde girl's arms. "We're back home~"
 
"Yes we are." Sunny said with a smile.
 
"Welcome back unnies." Yoona greeted with a smile. "How was the trip?"
 
"It was good." Jessica said with a smile. "Sooyoung and I got the two of you something."
 
"But we'll give it to you later because I packed it into our luggage by accident." Sooyoung said with an embarrassed smile.
 
"Same goes for me and Tiffany." Taeyeon said, raising her hand slightly.
 
"It's fine." Yuri said with a smile.
 
"You guys didn't have to get us anything." Yoona said, sincerely.
 
"Nonsense!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "It's courtesy."
 
"Well, my mother said that she could bring you guys home." Yuri said.
 
"Assa!" Taeyeon said, smiling. She picked up Tiffany's and her luggage and started to head for the van. "Hello auntie." She bowed towards the woman in the driver's seat.
 
"Hello." She smiled at Taeyeon. "Your father sends his condolences for not being able to greet you."
 
Taeyeon shrugged. "He should know that I'm aware that he's busy."
 
Yuri's mother laughed. "I tried to tell him."
 
"Auntie, Sooyoung is going to be coming to my house so you just need to drop us off at my house." Jessica said, getting into the van after Tiffany.
 
"I'll be getting off at the Jung's house as well." Taeyeon said, hopping into the passenger's seat. "You don't mind right?"
 
At Jessica walked through the door of their house, she was immediately attacked by her sister who gave her a koala hug. Shocked by the sudden action, Jessica almost lost her balance but was caught by Sooyoung.
 
"I missed you so much Unnie!" Krystal said, tightening her grip around the brunette's neck. "Oh. Amber's over just so you know."
 
"I missed you too Krys, but couldn't you have waited for us to get into the house to do hug me?" Jessica asked, her voice was muffled by her sister's
shoulder. "Plus you're taller than me. This doesn't work."
 
Tiffany giggled. "Taeyeon and I bought you a present Krys." She held up a package that she had taken out in the car.
 
"Ooh~" Krystal jumped off of Jessica and jumped onto Tiffany. "Thank you~"
 
Jessica fixed her shirt then walked into the house. "Hello Amber."
 
"Welcome back, Jessica." Amber smiled. "Same to you Sooyoung."
 
The girls spent the night talking with Amber and Krystal until late. They sat in the living room sharing the week they had in Italy. Jessica eventually fell asleep on Sooyoung's lap, causing Sooyoung to head up to Jessica and Tiffany's room to call it a night.
 
Tiffany and Taeyeon decided to call it a night and the four remaining girls went to their rooms and went to bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers and friends,
So, our girls have come back home now.
I really like Paparazzi. I have listened to it so many times. Haha!
So, I just want to address a couple of questions that came up in the comments about the prequel
@moniQue_824 & @kiwi_yuhi: yes the prequel will most likely have a sad ending. HOWEVER, I will try not to have too much of a sad ending. but the upside is, you won't have to wait to see what happens because you'll know what happened to them after.
So, that's all for now.
Your author,
Kirakai