A Meaningful Day

We Used to be Enemies?

When Yoona and Yuri arrived at Jessica's house, they were greatest by warm smiles and were immediately brought to the backyard.

"You guys can share the news later lets eat." Tiffany said as she took her seat next to Taeyeon.

"D-did you guys wait for us to eat?" Yoona asked, worriedly.

"Don't worry about that." Jessica said, smiling. "The main thing is your here now and you can tell us the news over lunch."

Yuri looked over at Yoona and smiled.

"So, how did it go?" Taeyeon asked as she handed Tiffany a class of water. "What did you guys talk about?"

"Well," Yuri started to explain. "We asked for their blessing for us to get married."

"And what did they say?" Sunny asked, leaning closer to her friend. Hyomin grabbed the blonde's wrist and pulled her back into her seat. Sunny laughed, embarrassed. "Sorry. I got excited."

"At first they- well my mom didn't agree." Yoona said, she smiled at Yuri. "but she eventually came around."

"Aw~ we're so happy for the two of you." Jessica said with a smile. "So when are you guys gonna get married?"

"Well, we have to wait for little Yoong to graduate first." Yuri said, taking Yoona's hand with a smile. "We'll probably get married after that."

Taeyeon smiled. She couldn't wait for the moment when she would propose to Tiffany. She placed her hand over the box in her pocket.

Sooyoung leaned over to Taeyeon and whispered. "When do you plan on proposing?"

"After lunch." Taeyeon whispered back.

"Why not now?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm nervous." Taeyeon said, bluntly. "This isn't something you do everyday you know."

"But you love her right?" Sooyoung asked, smirking. An idea had popped into her head.

"Yes but-"

"I think Taeyeon has something that she would like to say." Sooyoung proclaimed as she stood up. She pulled Taeyeon up from her chair. "Come on Taeng, don't need to be shy. It's just us friends here."

Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung as she took her seat. She let out a sigh. She took the box out of her pocket and faced Tiffany.

Taeyeon knelt down in front of Tiffany and held the box out to her. "Tiffany Hwang, I love you with all my heart. And the time I've spent with you have been the best days of my life." Tiffany covered in shock as she tried to hold back her tears of joy. "And I would love it if you would take the pleasure of being my wife and marrying me."

Tiffany removed her hand and bit her lip as she shot Taeyeon her best eye smile. She nodded her head vigorously. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. "Yes Tae, of course I'll marry you."

Taeyeon sighed in relief. She removed the ring from the box and placed it on Tiffany's finger. Tiffany smiled and gave Taeyeon a quick peck on the cheek.

The ring had a silver band that had a strip of pink swirling around it and diamonds evenly spaced embedded in the band.

"After graduation, let's take some time off to go visit your parents." Taeyeon said, smiling.

"Jinjja?" Tiffany asked. "Are you sure?"

Taeyeon nodded. "I've already spoken to my father about it." She gently dried the tears from Tiffany's eyes with a handkerchief. "and Jessica's parents gave me their blessing but I want to meet your parents before the wedding."

Tiffany smiled. "That sounds like a good idea." She hugged Taeyeon. "Plus they're dying to meet you."

"T-they are?" Taeyeon asked, shocked.

"She calls them every morning." Jessica said, slight irritation in her voice.

"At least you keep them informed." Taeyeon smiled. "I can't wait to meet them."

"They'll just love you." Tiffany said clapping her hands together. "Especially my brother Leo."

"Wae?" Taeyeon tilted her head.

"You act like him sometimes." Jessica and Tiffany said in unison.

The girls all laughed. They continued I enjoy their time as the day went by.  After everyone left in the evening, Jessica and Tiffany sat in their room and talked about graduation and started to plan out stuff for Tiffany's wedding.

-----Sooyoung-----

Sooyoung and her sister were sitting on the couch playing video games. They had a large bag of chips that separated them.

"So how was the party?" Soojin asked.

"It was fun." Sooyoung stated. "We had lunch, Taeyeon proposed to Tiffany and we spent the rest of the time playing football."

"Taeyeon proposed to Tiffany? How sweet." Soojin said with a smile. "Do you plan on marrying Jessica?"

Sooyoung's eyes widened at her sister statement. "Yah!" She paused the game and faced the older girl. "You just want me out of the house."

"How can I want that when your barely home?" Soojin raised an eyebrow at the younger girl. "If anything the Jungs probably want you out of their house."

"They're hardly home and they don't mind." Sooyoung said, her cheeks were a slight shade of pink. "I'll propose when I'm ready."

Soojin smiled and patted her sister's head. She got up and made her way to a shelf. She opened the jewelry box that was sitting on top of it and pulled a little black box out. She made her way back to the couch and gave the box to Sooyoung.

"What's this?" Sooyoung asked, looking at the box.

"That's the engagement ring that Dad gave to Mom." Soojin said. "Mom said that if she had a son she would've given it to him to propose to his girlfriend, but I think she'll be happy of you use it." she smiled at her sister.

"Th-thanks Soojin." Sooyoung was at a loss for words by her sister's actions. She placed the box nicely on her lap and smiled.

"I was doing some thinking." Soojin said, looking at the family photo on the shelf next to the jewelry box. "Maybe we should go visit Mom and Dad's grave."

Sooyoung looked over at Soojin with wide eyes. "Jinjja?"

"Well, yeah." Soojin said looked back at her sister. "We haven't seen them since we moved here."

"Do you think we could bring Sica with us?" Sooyoung asked. "So she can meet them?"

Soojin smiled. "That sounds like a good idea." She smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers and friends~

So here's today's update~

To be honest I fell asleep while I was typing this. Haha. How embarrassing.

Well, here it is.

I've been doing some thinking and I think I'll make this story a little longer. Just so I can put a little more drama in it.

Tell me what you think of the story and if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them in the next update.

Your commited author,

Kirakai