Meeting the Parents

We Used to be Enemies?

"Jessie, have you seen my necktie?" Tiffany asked as she buttoned up her uniform undershirt. "Aigoo. It's the first day back at school and I can't find my necktie."

"And your the organized one of our group." Jessica said, pretending to strangle the auburn haired girl with her necktie. "My dad guys are coming home the day after tomorrow."

"Jinjja?" Tiffany asked, tying her necktie. "We should invite Amber, Taeyeon and Sooyoung for dinner then."

"As in a 'meet the parents' dinner?" Jessica asked, tying her hair up in a bun. "Should I just wear my hair down?"

Tiffany turned to look at the brunette. "Take it down, I'll do your hair." She eye smiled. "Is it a bad idea to have them meet the parents?"

Jessica shook her head. "No."

"Let's tell them then." Tiffany said as she started to braid Jessica's hair. "Sooyoung and I can make dinner. Krystal too."

Later that night, the Jung sister and Tiffany decided to go shopping for food preparations. They decided to make a mixture of Korean and western food.

"Unnie, why don't you lean to cook?" Krystal asked, following behind her sister. "Don't you want to impress Sooyoung-unnie?"

"Krystal, don't talk your sister into cooking please." Tiffany said, remembering a prank that Jessica had played on her back in the states. "I can only imagine what she would do if she could cook."

"Tiff, it was one prank." Jessica said, trying to hide her smile.

"You dipped my sandwich in vinegar!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Speaking of which, we'll need that."

Krystal and Jessica snickered as they high-fived each other. They followed Tiffany as she looked for ingredients for dinner.

"So wait," Krystal said. "All three of us are goin to introduce our GIRLfriends to our parents on the same day?"

Tiffany and Jessica nodded. "Yup."

"Isn't that a bit...dangerous?" Krystal asked, tilting her head. "Especially since they're just coming home from a long business trip?"

"We'll take our chances." Jessica said with a smile. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I already told Amber." Krystal defended herself. "I'm not going to back out."

"Aw look at our baby sister!" Jessica said, wrapping her arms around Krystal and kissing her on the cheek.

"Unnie!" Krystal exclaimed, her face was bright red. "Stop! You're so embarrassing."

"I'm your older sister." Jessica said, pinching Krystal's cheeks. "It's my job."

"Sica-omma!" A voice called from behind, causing the three girls to look.

Suddenly Jessica found herself wrapped in an embrace by an auburn haired girl. Tiffany and Krystal both had shocked expressions painted on their faces.

"H-hi Hyuna?" Jessica said, confused. "Who are you here with?"

The auburn haired girl broke from the hug and smiled. "Jiyoon and Sohyun."

"Hyuna-unnie!" A girl with long black hair called from the end of the aisle. "What are you doing? Let's go!"

"Did you find her?" A familiar short haired blonde ran up to the raven haired girl. "Oh it's the Jung family."

"Jiyoon, Sohyun, come here!" Hyuna called. The two girls mad their way over to the four girls. "Sica-omma, Sooyoung-appa isn't with you?"

"When did we become your parents?" Jessica asked tilting her head. "And no she isn't."

"Aw! Jessie~ Why didn't you tell me that you and Sooyoung had a baby?" Tiffany teased.  Shame on you. Baby before marriage."

"Yah!" Jessica exclaimed. "That's not funny."

"Well, we better leave." Jiyoon said, wrapping her arms around Hyuna. We gotta wake up early tomorrow."

"Appa, Jihyun-omma said we can come later though." Sohyun said, pouting.

"Jihyun-omma?" Jessica asked. "Jeon Jiyoon, are you cheating on my little Hyuna?"

"No! Of course not!" Jiyoon said. "I'm 100 percent loyal to your daughter."

"Jihyun-omma is my appa's ex." Sohyun said, smiling. "and Hyuna-unnie is too young to be a mom."

Jessica smiled and patted Sohyun on the head. "Very smart."

The afternoon that Jessica and Krystal's parents are going to return, the girls were busily preparing dinner for the night. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were preparing Korean food, Krystal and Tiffany were working on the western food, while Jessica and Amber were setting the table.

"The food smells so good." Amber said, sitting on the chair. "I want to eat already."

"Well, our parents should be here soon."Jessica said. "Then we can eat."

Krystal and the rest of the girls walked out and joined the two in the dining room. They all had smiles on their faces.

"Well, dinner's done." Tiffany said, smiling brightly. "Now we just wait."

"Ugh. But the food smells so good." Sooyoung and Amber complained.

The sound of knocking on the door caused the girls to jump. They all went to the door to greet Mr. and Mrs. Jung.

"Wow. What a welcoming party." Mrs. Jung said, smiling. "How have you kids been."

"Good." Tiffany answered first. "We made you dinner."

"And we also have something to tell you guys." Jessica and Krystal said in unison.

At dinner, Mr. Jung sat at the head of the table while Mrs. Jung sat on his right and Jessica on his left. Sooyoung sat next to Jessica. Krystal sat next to her mother with Amber next to her. Taeyeon sat next to Sooyoung and Tiffany sat on the opposite side of Mr. Jung, in the middle of Amber and Taeyeon.

"So, what is the news that you wanted to share?" Mr. Jung asked, taking a drink of water.

All the girls looked at each other nervously, they were trying to figure out how their going to inform the parents without giving them a heart attack.

"We're all in a relationship." Tiffany said, bluntly.

"Oh? Do we know these people?" Mrs. Jung asked.

Tiffany bit her lip as she hesitated. Krystal and Jessica looked at each other then at Tiffany. They took a deep breath before the three of them spoke in unison.

"They're having dinner with us right now." The three girls closed their eyes waiting for their parent's response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong readers and friends~

So, you guys don't seem too happy about me thinking of ending the story.

Do you guys like this story that much?

But there has to be an ending to to it though, right?

Well, anyway, here's the update for today.

It's a bit of a cliffhanger.

Comment and tel me what you think please~

Your curious author,

Kirakai