I'll finish my senior year here!

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

That evening, the two brother-like cousins have a chat in their room.

Sehun looked at Luhan packing out his belonging into the drawer.

"Hyung! you didn't tell me why you are here yet." Sehun throw his dissatisfaction at Luhan for not telling him his reason for coming to Korea. 

Luhan threw a pillow at Sehun. The pillow hit Sehun right on his face.

"Yah hyung!" Sehun made an angry face.

"Don't make that face! You look like angry birds." Luhan laughed at his own jokes.

"Its not funny hyung! Just tell me why are you being here?" Sehun keeps on making a serious look.

"You really don't want me to be here?" He chuckled.

"Hyung! Of course i want you to be here. Im just asking out of curiousity." 

Luhan smiled fade away. He pretended to be busy packing out his belongings. "I-I- I just want to finish my senior year here." He put on a forced smile and looked at Sehun.

"But, why here? Why not just in Beijing? It will be easier for you to graduate aren't you?" Sehun threw multiple questions to Luhan. "And I know you so well hyung. You won't leave your grandmother alone like you left her alone now." He continued and mumbled, "What a fake smile!"

"Be patient Sehun-ah!" Slowly, he walked towards Sehun and slightly ruffled Sehun's hair. "You really know me the best. Im lucky to have you as my cousin Sehun-ah! Lets have our dinner first!" He smiled

Sehun grinned. "Will you tell me later hyung?" He asked cherishly.

Luhan linked his arm on Sehun's shoulder. "Of course! You are my brother aren't you? I'll tell you later."

*I trust you Sehun, and i know you'll understand me. You are the only person i can share my problems with* Luhan talked in his heart.

Linked arm, the two brother-like cousin went down for dinner.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a short chapter. TT^TT and it's all about HunHan. Im sorry! *bows*
For the boring start.... *bows again*