The Cold, Heartless, Ice Princess?

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsRw93wVaYU

 

Done picking their lunch, Luhan and Sehun walked to an empty seat at the cafe to enjoy their lunch.

Luhan gave Sehun a serious look, "Who is she?"

Sehun who was about to eat looked at Luhan and laughed. "Why are you so interested with her hyung?"

Luhan glared. "Don't make Haeran's scary face here hyung! She is Na Haeran. Me, Kai and D.O's classmate. Happy?" He chuckled and stuffed some salad into his mouth.

Luhan bit his lip. "Na Haeran? She's your age?" He asked.

Sehun nodded in agreement and looked at Luhan. "Why are you so interested hyung? She's pretty right? But, unfortunately...her heart is not pretty as her  looks." He shook his head slowly.

"She's very cold too." Kai hopped onto the seat beside Sehun.

"And heartless!" D.O took the seat beside Kai.

"She's the ice princess." Sehun nodded. "By the way, the show is over?" He asked.

Kai and D.O shook their head. "Not yet. Poor that girl, the field is freaking hot yet she need to run for 5 round? We won't dare to watch it anymore." 

"She's so mean! Why don't you guys stop her?" Luhan raised his voice a bit. 

Sehun patted Luhan's shoulder. "I told you hyung. NO ONE can stop her. Yet no one wanna stop her anyway. People support all her acted" He continued with his lunch.

"People thinks she's cool" D.O added.

"Who the hell in this world will think she's cool?" Luhan gritted his teeth.

"Many...including Chanyeol hyung" Kai laughed.

Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came and took their seat. "She's freaking cool!" Chanyeol said in excitement.

All of their eyes pointed at Chanyeol. "I told you." Kai shook his head.

Chanyeol looked at Kai, "Told what?"

"Err...nothing hyung." Kai stuttered and smiled awkwardly.

"How is the girl?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun tilted his head, "Treatment room."

They sighed in union.

"Poor girl. Haeran is crazy."

"She's so arrogant! She think she's the president's daughter she can do anything she like?" Kai stomped his feet on the floor. Angry.

Luhan looked at Kai, "Eh? President's daughter"

They nodded in union.

*These guys always acted in union* Luhan thought.

"Don't you realised the girl named Chorong from our class? She's Haeran's guardian." Suho told Luhan.

"And the girls who always stand behind Haeran are her follower. They are known as Apink. Pretty but mean." Baekhyun added.

Luhan nodded understand. 

"So hyung, here is the conclusion." D.O said.

"Na Haeran is a cold," Sehun started.

"Heartless," D.O added.

And Kai continued, " and the ICE PRINCESS"

"and COOL too!" Chanyeol added.

They rolled their eyes. "Whatever" They said in union.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is all about you.
Boring? sorry TT___TT