Commotion

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKGeDCNQg1g

 

Fortunately, Luhan had been placed in the same class as Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. At least, he already got friends in the class. 

During recess, Luhan was pulled to the cafe by Chanyeol. As the new student, he just followed Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol to the cafe.

Once they arrived at the school cafe, there was a commotion. People were surrounding a spot at the cafe.

Out of curiousity, Luhan asked Baekhyun, " What is this commotion about?" 

"Lets go there and give them support!" Chanyeol pulled Luhan excitedly.

"Support.....what?" Luhan gave Chanyeol a look.

At the scene,

You glared at the girl who just splashed some juice at your uniform.

The girl was shivering to death. She pulled out a handkerchief slowy from her pocket.

She walked slowly towards you and by the time she wanted to wipe the dirt on your uniform, you pushed her away. She stumbled and fall on the floor. The guys who watched the scenario just wow at your action and the girls were frightened.

"Don't ever get your dirty handkerchief on me." You warned.

'Im sorry" The girl plead.

"You think a 'sorry' can make you forgiven?" Eunji smirked.

Your seven supporter is always at your back. 

"Don't you know what had you done just now?" Namjoo continued.

"I'll do anything for you to forgive me" The girl plead again.

Smirking, an idea came into your mind. "You don't need to do anything hard. Just go to the school field, take off your shoes and run around the field for 5 round" 

"Haeran agashi, just let her go for this time. She didn't did that intentionally. I'll wash your uniform later. Okay?" Chorong tried to stop you.

"Serves you right!" Hayoung stuck out her toungue. "Chorongie unnie, just let Haeran unnie do what she likes" She continued.

"Yes, you should know your place to tell me what to do unnie. I can make you jobless in any time. Don't step on my business!" You gave Chorong a glare.

Chorong looked at you and looked down. "Im sorry agashi."

You walked towards the girl and pour a bottle of orange juice on her as she's still kneeling. "Come on, lets go to the field!" You pulled her hand, forcing her to stand up and follow you.

Namjoo jumped excitedly. "Another show guys." She screamed.

Chanyeol grins. "This is interesting"

Sehun pulled away Luhan. "The show is over hyung." Luhan startled. "Since when you had been there?" He asked. "since I saw Chanyeol hyung dragged you here."

"Why don't we follow them to the field? We should stop her. She's going to do a bad thing." Luhan said.

Sehun smirked. "Its not the time to show your 'hero' side hyung. No one, I repeat, NO ONE can stop her"

Luhan looked at Sehun, "What did you mean?" 

"Im hungry hyung. Isn't it the time for us to grab our lunch?" Sehun changed the topic. 

Luhan threw Sehun a look. "Don't change our main topic!" Sehun chuckled, "I'll tell you later hyung! For now, Im hungry" He rubbed his tummy. 

Luhan rolled his eyes, "Okay, lets have our lunch first! By the way, the cafe is so silent." He laughed.

They walked to the food counter to pick their lunch. "Of course, all of them are watching that stupid show" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, finally the main character (you) and Apink is out!
Im sorry if it is still boring *bows*