Who is him?

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

IU-Peach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDVVEZ8SQRY

 

Its been two months Luhan studying at Seoul High. His appearance is really disturbing you. Everytime he passed your class or came to your class to meet Sehun, Kai and D.O, he will look at you.

That night, you lay on your bed, reading a magazine with a pair of earphone stuffed into your ears.

Your room is filled with red, black and white colour. Your big and tidy room will impress anyone who came to your room.

Suddenly, the images of Luhan smiling at you, looking at you, talking and laughing came into your mind.

You shook your head to shove away the images. 

You heard the knocked on your room's door. Without looking at the door, you pulled away one of the earphone on your right ear and shouted, "Come in!"

Chorong entered your room carrying a tray filled with your dinner, "Agashi, it's dinner time." She looked at you and put the try on a table in your room.

You tilted your head and looked at her. "I'll have them later." You looked back at the magazine.

She nodded. "I'll go now. Finish your dinner and call me if you have anything."

By the time she wanted to twist the doorknob, you turned your body, "Unnie!"

She turned and faced you. "Yes Agashi?"

"Can you please sit here? I wanna ask you something." You patted the edge of your bed.

She nodded and sit at the edge of your bed. "What is it?"

You sit beside her. "Do you know the Chinese guy? He's the new student in your class"

She looked at you. "You mean...Luhan?"

You nodded eagerly.

"Who is him?"

She chuckled. "He's Sehun's cousin. Sehun is one of the Exo-K member in your class. Im sure you know Sehun right?"

You bit your lip. "I know he's Sehun's cousin." You mumbled.

"What's wrong agashi?" She asked.

"He...always looked at me like there is something wrong with me." You said slowly.

*He's interested in you* She thought

"Maybe..he likes you." She smiled.

You looked at her. "Unnie, can I trust you?"

"What did you mean? Of course you can." She nodded.

"Unnie, I think...I can't not to see him for a day. What does that mean?"

"You likes him?" She looked at you shocked.

You hit her arm slightly. "I didn't said that." You felt your face had turned hot.

"Oh right, It's just my thought" She chuckled.

*Your attitude now tell it all. This is the Haeran I know. Shy and innocent girl. How is 'his' existance can return Haeran back?* She looked at you and smiled.

"How can a guy like a bad girl like me? He must think that I am a very bad girl." You mumbled.

"How can you said that?" She took your hand and held your hand. "How can you predict what he think? You are never a bad girl for me." *You are always my nicest sister* She sighed.

You looked at her as you heard her sighed. "What's wrong unnie?"

She shook her head and smiled. "You felt him disturbing you because he's always in your mind. That's all I can say." 

 You looked down. *Haeran will never fall for anyone! Haeran will be strong! Falling for someone will make you weak! He's just disturbing me all this long!* You tried to fight against your feeling. 

She patted your shoulder. "Don't let the thing distract your feelings. I like it when you share things with me." She smiled. 

You looked at her. *Damn, what did i just done? Sharing things with other?* You scold yourself.

You stuffed your earphone, took your magazine and lay on your bed again, ignoring her. 

She shook her head and smiled. *There you go again* She thought.

"I'll go now. Don't forget your dinner" She twisted the doorknob and get out from your room.

You turned around to see if she had gone and sighed in relieved, "I just told my feeling to other person" She talked to herself and bit her lip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday *bows*