Im going crazy!

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

The main image is just a random picture XD #picture is not mine. cr to the owner.

Hello Venus-Love Appeal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7T2UI0m_Qs

 

You and your other classmates entered the class after the PE class ended. 

You sit at your desk. Naeun, Yookyung and Namjoo surrounded you.

You could here the students around talking about your lost to Luhan. 

You hit your desk angrily. 

Your classmates were shocked at your action and stopped talking at once. They pretended to look at their books, studying.

"Don't let go of your anger at the desk. You are the one who took up his challenge." Yookyung adviced. "This is bad." She added.

You glanced at her and bit your lip. 

"What is so bad about that? You get to go on a date with a handsome guy." Naeun giggled.

"Maybe that guy has a plan on bringing Haeran down." Namjoo looked at Naeun.

"Really?" Naeun asked disbelief.

Yookyung nodded. "Thats what I meant by 'this is bad'."

You stomped your feet. "This is driving me crazy!"

Yookyung patted your arm. "Calm down."

"First, he had embarassed me by defeating me in that game. Second, I need to go out with him? Na Haeran never go out with any guy before!" You stated clearly. *And making me fall for you. What is your plan on doing this to me?* You want to say it out loud but you can't.

You hit your head on the desk. 

"I told you to calm down." Yookyung tried to stop you.

"Yes. There's no use on hurting yourself." Namjoo added.

Naeun nodded agreed. "What is he's planning?" She rested her chin on your desk.

"If he has his plan, we have our plan too." Yookyung said and nodded.

You looked at her. "What plan?" 

She chuckled, "We'll follow you on the date. We'll watch from far and take note on everything. Maybe we can figure out his reason by this." She said convincedly.

Namjoo and Naeun jumped excitedly. "That sounds great!"

You looked at three of them. "Are you sure?"

They nodded and clapped their hands. "You are genius Yookyungie!" Naeun praised.

Meanwhile, by the time D.O, Kai and Sehun entered the class, they laughed. 

"Are you going to get a sister-in-law soon Sehun?" D.O louder his voice and chuckled.

The three of them laughed. You glared at them. 

Yookyung, Naeun and Namjoo threw their book at them. "Shut up!" Yookyung scolded.

They catched the books and put the books on Kai's desk. "Woah, these girls are very fierce." Kai chuckled and they continued with their non-stop laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading ^^