Girlfriend!

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

 

After school, you and Apink when to the school auditorium to practice for the upcoming school festival. You sit at the edge of the stage and start to rummage your bag.

“Aren’t you going out with Luhan today?” Eunji asked.

You didn’t even turn your face to look at her but you still answered her in a slow voice, “He said tomorrow.”

Mumbling, you continued, “Can you please stop talking bout him?” You don’t know if you were pissed or happy when people are talking about him.

“Haeran unnie is going out with who?” Hayoung asked surprised.

“With myself!” You answered before the others could answer. *Great that she knows nothing!*

She looked at you weirdly, “Eh?”

Namjoo signed Hayoung to keep quiet. Hayoung nodded understood.

At the time, Luhan and Exo-K entered the auditorium.

You noticed Luhan eyes on you since he entered the auditorium. *Are you mocking me for my lost to you this morning?*

“You guys are practicing too?” Baekhyun asked Apink.

Eunji smiled and nodded. “The school festival is near. You guys want to practice too?”

“Yeah, but it’s okay. We’ll just sit and watch as you guys came here first. Kids, lets just watch them practice.” Suho smiled and as the leader, he ordered his boys to just sit and watch.

You ignored the people around you and kept rummaging your bag.

“What are you looking for Haerannie?” Yookyung asked as she noticed you didn’t stop searching for something inside your bag since they entered the auditorium.

“My piano notes sheets.” You started to feel worried.

 “Unnie, did you put the notes inside my bag this morning?” You looked at Chorong.

She shook her head slightly, “You said you want to prepare your things by yourself last night. So, I didn’t touch any of belongings.” She stated.

“Damn it, I left the sheets at home!” You cursed.

All the girls jaw dropped. “What? How can we practice without your piano notes sheets?” Naeun asked worriedly.

You sighed. “I can play it without the notes.”

“What’s wrong?” Suho interrupted as he saw that the girls at chaos.

“Haeran unnie left her piano music notes for our performance at home” Hayoung answered behalf on the others.

“Are you sure you can play without the notes?” Yookyung looked at you. “Or… we can just practice later.” She continued.

You nodded, “I’m sure I can.” You walked towards the piano and commanded, “Get ready.”

The girls took their place on the stage right away after your command.

Luhan’s eyes followed your every moves.

Kai nudged Luhan. “Get ready to be hypnotized.” He whispered and chuckled.

Luhan looked at Kai. “What?”

Kai just smiled. “Just pay attention on Haeran when she’s playing the piano.”

You tried to remind the piano notes and started to play the piano. When your fingers started to press the piano keys, the soft melody played can hypnotized everyone who listen to it.

Apink followed the melody came out from the piano and started to sing.

Your fingers played on the piano’s keys gracefully.

“No one can take their eyes off her when she play the piano.” Sehun whispered.

“Luhan hyung, if you want to know the real Haeran, the only time she showed herself is when she played the piano.” Kai added.

“What did you mean?” Luhan asked interestedly.

Kai chuckled. “I’ve been to the same school with her since in the kindergarten. The ‘real’ her is quiet, nice, kind and graceful type of girl. But she started to change to the cold, mean, heartless, ice princess when her mother passed away.” He continued while his eyes still on the Apink’s practicing their performance.

*So that her problems?* Luhan nodded his head slowly.

“I had never blame her on being like that. She have a big family problems anyway.” Kai continued.

“I know what you are trying to do hyung.” He patted Luhan’s shoulder. “Good luck on that.” He continued and chuckled.

The girls bowed as they finished practicing their performance and the boys clapped.

Naeun approached you and patted your shoulder, “You are very good Haerannie! You can play the piano without the notes.” She clapped her hands happily.

“You guys want to use the stage for practice next right?” Chorong asked.

Suho nodded his head, “Yes, we want to use the stage next. Are you guys done?”

Chorong nodded and smiled, “We better get going now.”

Luhan looked at you before you and Apink leave the auditorium.

“Ahhh….Girlfriend!” He called. Surprisingly, you turned your head at him.

“Don’t forget, after school, tomorrow.” He continued.

You bit your bottom lip and mumbled as you walked out the school auditorium.

After you and Apink left, Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun laughed uproariously.

“She turned when you called her ‘girlfriend’.” Baekhyun said in laughter, disbelief.

Chanyeol lifted his thumbs up to Luhan, “Daebak!” he praised.

“This is unbelievable.” D.O made his ‘O_O’ eyes and continued laughing.

“Its seems like she admitted that she is your girlfriend hyung!” Sehun added.

“She ‘IS’ my girlfriend.” Luhan said and pressed the word ‘Is’ a bit and chuckled.

Suho tried to stop laughing and ordered, “Fun time ended. We need to started practice now.”

Kai saluted, “Yes sir! The leader had voice out.” He chuckled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The title is so random right? The main image is random too *bows*