My Messed Family

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

Juniel - Everlasting sunset

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IMRxQsS7HU

 

When you arrived home, Chorong was waiting for you at the door.

"Your father is inside." She signed.

You smirked, "He's home?" She nodded, her face was pale.

"What's wrong with you unnie? You look....pale.."She bit her lip, looked down and looked back at you, "He was mad and angry. Its late and you are not home yet. Moreover, you went out without me. He's waiting for you." She said stuttering.

 

You walked inside and took a peek at your father sitting on a couch at the living room.

You walked in and flung back at one of the couch in front of him, "Anything you want to tell me?" You asked formally.

"Where have you been? You are still in school uniform? You went out without Chorong after school?" His continuous questions made you laugh. 

"I'm asking you yet you are laugh?"His face was stiffened as he tried to hold in his anger.

You clapped your hand and got up from the couch, "Why do you even care? You were rarely home, Do I ever asked you where you have been to? Sir, its so funny. Stop acting like you care for me."

He stood up, "I'm your father, have some respect!"

"I don't have a father like you!"

At your last word, his hand swung directly to your cheek. 

Everyone who witnessed the incident were shocked. You glared at him, "I don't mind anything you do or did, so don't mind what I do or did!"

You ran upstairs to your room. Chorong eyes followed your steps.

Shocked at his own action, he flung his back at the couch at let out a big sigh.

Chorong walked towards him, "Father, are you okay?"

He sighed, "I'm fail as a father."

She shook her head, bent her knees and hold his hand, "You are a good father. She'll be okay soon. I'll go look after her upstairs."

She let go of his hand and stood up. Before she could walked, he called, "Chorong!"

"Yes, father?" 

"Thanks! I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter. I had never regret to adopt you. Please make Haeran be like you." He smiled.

She nodded and smiled back, "Haeran is nice and better than me." She walked upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into your room, slammed the door and locked the door.

You curled your body and tears started to trickle down your cheeks.

*I hate you! Stop acting like you care. I would rather to be an orphan than having a father like you!*

You got up and pulled the drawer beside your bed. You took out a piece of photo and clutched it to your chest, "I missed you mom."

 Your tears bursted out that you can't control your feeling anymore. Your feeling is mixed with anger, sad, pissed, grudge and satisfaction. You were satisfied that you can go against your father.

You heard the knocked on the door, "Agashi, are you okay?" Chorong called from outside.

She knocked again, "Agashi~" 

You lied on your bed, stuffed earphone into your ears and hugged your mom's picture onto your chest. *Just let me be alone. I want to be alone, so leave me alone. I don't need anyone.*

You let your tears trickled down your cheeks that you didn't wiped them.

You cried until you yourself didn't realised when you fell asleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is shorter .___.