Thanks, Luhan!

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

B1A4 - Wonderful Tonight (unplugged remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqQY7Xu2_tE
 

 

As told, Luhan took you to grab something for dinner.

What made you surprised is that he took you to a small stall by the street.. 

Its out from your expectation that he is going to take you to a restaurant instead of a street stall.

You looked at him disbelief, "If you can't afford to treat me dinner at a better restaurant, I'll treat you for this time."

He shook his head, "No! Lets just eat here." He pulled your hand and sit at an empty seat at the stall.

"At least, can't we go to a better place, an indoor restaurant? I'll treat you." You whispered. 

He ordered ddukbokki for both of you.

"Give me reasons, why do you refused to eat here?" He asked.

You looked around the stall, "Its....dirty and its.... chilling outside here." You rubbed your hands and blew out breath because you feel like freezing by the night breeze.

He chuckled, take out his blazer from his bag and wrapped the blazer around your body to make your body warmer.

You were shocked by his actions. He leaned closer and whispered, "Eating at a stall like this won't kill you." He smiled.

"This is not a good place for a date." You complaint.

"Really? I always went out on dates at place like this." 

You were surprised at his statement. Not because he said he always went to place like that, but because of the word 'dates'.

"Dates? You sure have lots of girlfriend aren't you?" You asked sarcasticly. "No wonder everything that came out from your mouth always nice and sweet." You smirked.

He nodded and chuckled, "The dates will always be at a stall like this, at night and the dates were not arranged by me. Its all done by the girls.If they want to have a date, they'll come."

"What a playboy you are! I'm lucky that I'm here with you because of the deal." You said angrily.

He smiled, "Why are you mad anyway? Jealous?" He teased.

"Why should I jealous?" You looked away. *Yes, why am I mad with that? Am I really get jealous? This is so not you Haeran! Think straight!* You bit your lip.

"The truth is, my grandmother own a stall like this in Beijing. I will help her out every night after school. The girls who came are the customers. I only have two girlfriends...." He stopped the sentence and smiled.

You looked at him. *His life is so different from me, even different from his own cousin.*

"My grandmother," He leaned closer to you and whispered, "and a girl named Na Haeran." The way he mentioned your name sounded so soft at your hearing. You feel your cheeks hot and blushed.

He touched your cheek, "Feeling hot and warm?" He teased.

You pushed his hand away. *Pabo Luhan!* You cursed,  

Chuckling, he sipped his drink.

"Ah..mind to tell me about your family?" 

You were shocked by his question, "Why should I tell a stranger about my family?" You asked back, sounded kinda rude.

He laughed, "Me, a stranger?" He pointed to himself. "I thought we are couple."

You rolled your eyes.

"Its okay if you don't want to tell, but i wish you could tell."

"Why did you want to know anyway?" You asked bluntly.

"I want to know my girlfriend, is it wrong?" He looked at you innocently.

You looked away and mumbled, "I'm not your girlfriend." 

"Okay okay, don't you want to eat?" He changed the topic since he noticed that you were uncomfortable with that topic.

You shook your head, "Have you done? Can't we just go back home now? Chorong unnie must be worried." 

He smiled, "Done! " He got up from his seat. You got up, grabbed your bag and slung it on your shoulder. He held out his hand, "Come!" You take his hand.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

"Walking?" You asked sarcasticly.

He chuckled, "If you want to."

You shook your head, "Its okay, Yookyung, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung are here. I'll go back home with them."

"I know, they are following us all day long right? You won't supposed to bring friends with you on a date."

You looked at him, "You know?" He nodded his head.

You take off his blazer and returned it back to him. He took the blazer and wrapped the blazer back on your body.

You gave him a confused look.

"Just wear them, its chilling. Return it back to me tomorrow."

You take out your handkerchief and shoved to him.

"What is this?"  He asked.

"A handkerchief. Its a trade. If I didn't return back your blazer tomorrow, you can have this handkerchief."

He laughed and took the handkerchief from you, "Okay! Such a kid!" He patted your head.

You shoved away his hand from your head, "Don't play with my head!"

He just laughed.

"I'll go now." 

"Wait," He took a box out from his bag and gave it to you. "For you."

You took the box and shook it to know th content, "What is this?"

He gestured you to come closer to him. He leaned closer and pecked your cheek.

"Yah!" You snorted angrily. 

He chuckled, "Open it once you reach home."

You glared at him, still angry.

"I assumed that as a thank from you" He chuckled.

You ignored that and walked away towards Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo and Hayoung.

"See you tomorrow girlfriend!" He shouted.

You pretended like you didn't heard him.

Chuckling, he turned and walked away to Sehun house.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naeun slapped your shoulder slowly, "He is so sweet~ We saw everything! From A to Z."

"He gave you ice cream, he gave you his blazer, he pecked your cheek. You are so lucky Haerannie!" Namjoo added.

Yookyung pouted, "What so lucky? It may be one of his plan!" 

"Aiishh Yookyung unnie!" Hayoung slapped Yookyung shoulder slowly, "Stop with the plans thingy."

Namjoo and Naeun nodded, "Maybe he's sincere."

"Oh, Haeran unnie! What did he gave you just now?" Hayoung asked.

You remembered the box he gave you just now, you showed them the box. "He said, opened it once I reach home."

"Just open it now unnie!" Hayoung pleaded.

"We want to see the content." Naeun added.

You opened the box and saw a phone strap you saw at the amusement park. You take them out. *When did he bought this?!*

"So cute!" Namjoo squeezed.

You looked at the box again and take out a rubik's cube from the box, there was a note stick to the cube.

'I challenged you to solve this in three days. Fighting!' 

"Ridiculous!" You mumbled.

"Rubik's cube?" Hayoung looked at the rubik's cube in your hand.

You nodded your head and gave the rubik's cube to Hayoung, "Why did he gave you rubik's cube?" Naeun took the rubik's cube from Hayoung.

"I challenged you to solve this in three days?" Namjoo read the note so that everyone can hear.

"He sure loves 'challenges' very much!" Yookyung said sarcasticly.

You shrugged and put the rubik's cube and the phone strap back into the box.

*I think had a wonderful day today.* You looked at the box and blazer. *Thanks, Luhan!*

 

-----------------------------------------------

thanks for reading! ^^