You Grabbed My Attention

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

EXO-K Angel(instrumental) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0hJzvGh2Ww

 

Classes for that day had ended, Eunji dropped you a text message. 'Let's meet at the cafe in front of the school...and please, drop your guardian at the library first. We are waiting for you.'

You saw Chorong was waiting for you outside the class. You approached her. "Im going to the cafe in front the school. You can wait for me at the library."

"Its okay. I can come with you" She smiled.

You shook your head "Aniya, just wait for me at the library."

She looked at you and nodded slowly. "I get it agashi. Please be careful"

"Im not a kid. I know how to take care of myself!" you snorted angrily.

She nodded. *I hope you know how much I care for you* She walked to the library.

As Chorong had gone, Naeun, Yookyung and Namjoo approached you. "Lets go to the cafe now!" Namjoo said.

"Lets!" Naeun and Yookyung responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Naeun, Yookyung and Namjoo stepped into the cafe and saw Eunji, Bomi and Hayoung were there waiting. 

Hayoung waved, she gave four if you her biggest smile.

You walked to their table. As usual,just like a leader, the others will follow you.

Bomi tilted her head. "You didn't bring your poor guardian with you right?" All of them laughed hard.

You stared at them one by one. *Belittling her again! This is the reason you don't want her to come along?Why do you guys always belittling her?* You want to say that but it just won't come out from your mouth.

They stopped laughing. "Don't gave us that look!" Naeun stuttered.

"Haerannie! Let's go to the mall this weekend!" Yookyung quickly changed the topic to lose the tense atmosphere. She hate this kind of situation.

You looked at Yookyung. "This weekend?"

"Yeah, i want to buy new clothes!" Hayoung interrupted.

"I want to buy new shoes too" Eunji added.

"I want to make a new hair." Yookyung continued.

Naeun looked at you. "Would you like to join us? Please say you do like to." She made her puppy eyes and pleaded at you.

 You sighed. "Okay. This weekend. But I'll bring unnie along with me."

"Bring her! Bring her! She's very good in picking good clothes!" Hayoung clapped her hand happily.

Eunji nudges Hayoung and gave her a glare. "You can bring her but make sure she'll not disturb us." Bomi said slowly.

*She's always disturbing...following me around.* You sighed.

The loud voices of boys attracted you. You looked at the cafe entrance. "Omo, Exo-K's here~" Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo, Hayoung and the other girls in the cafe squeeze.

One the guy looked at you. You gave him your glares.

"Unnie, who is the new guy? He's a new member?" Hayoung asked Eunji.

"His name is Luhan, he's a chinese, Sehun's cousin...right Bomi?" Eunji nudges Bomi.

Bomi nodded. "He's so handsome!"

"Luhan? Chinese? Sehun's cousin? Why did he keep looking at me like that?" you mumbled.  

"What did you say Haerannie?" She asked.

Startled. You looked at her. "Er..Its nothing" *Damn, I thought no one heard that.*

"Haerannie, did you noticed, that chinese guy keeps looking at you." Namjoo said.

You glared at him and looked at Namjoo. "Crazy guy! Ignore him"

The others chuckled. "He looked at you because you are pretty Haerannie" Naeun giggled.

Bomi sipped her drinks, "Luhan, he talked to Chorong and laughed with her ust now in class."

Eunji nodded. "He's really one crazy guy or maybe a weird guy!"

"That's weird. But he's still handsome!" Naeun added.

"Thats not weird." Hayoung pouted. "Can he sing and dance too?" She asked excitedly.

Bomi chuckled. "I don't know if he can sing or dance. Maybe he's joining Exo-K because his cousin is there. But based on his good looking, he can be Exo-K member!" She giggled.

Hayoung nodded. "Unnies..I can't take my eyes of them" She was totally drown into Exo-K's charms.

Eunji tapped Hayoung's cheek slowly and laughed. "Pick one of them for yourself Hayoungie!" They all laughed except you. That guy is getting on your nerves. Or you are atrracted to him. You don't know either. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for spending your time reading *bows*