EXO-K

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxCPFZGfNg

Luhan and Sehun stand in front of the school gate.

"Lets forget the last night things? and start a brand new day!" Luhan looked at Sehun.

"Yes, so hyung, this is Seoul High. This the place where you'll finish your senior year!" Sehun nods and look directly to the school board stating 'SEOUL HIGH'

As Luhan and Sehun stepped into the school, a gang of 5 boys suddenly appeared in front of them, making Luhan to startle.

"Yo Sehun!" One of the guy greeted Sehun.

"Yo Kai!" Sehun replied.

"Who is this guy?" The other guy asked as he pointed at Luhan. All of the 5 boys looked at Luhan interestedly.

Sehun linked his arm around Luhan's neck. "Guys,introducing my cousin, Luhan hyung! He is from Beijing China. And hyung! Here is my buddys"

In union the boys screamed for introduction. "We are one! Ssup! We are Exo-K!"

Luhan took a step back. *Uhh...you guys are scary* He thought.

One of the guy made a 'O_O' eyes and asked, "Hyung, are you scared of us?"

"Yah yah yah! Don't scare my hyung" Sehun warned as he pushed Exo-K aside. "Hyung, don't be scared!" He laughed.

Luhan blinked his eyes. "No, Im not scared." He replied, stuttering.

Exo-K bursted out laughing. "His scared." The tallest one teased.

"Enough enough" The leader tried to stop laughing. "Im the leader Suho!" He offered Luhan a handshake.

"Im Baekhyun!" The one with eyeliner introduce himself.

"Im Chanyeol!" The tallest one waves his hand.

"Im D.O!" D.O said while making his 'O_O' face.

"Im Kai!" The last one smiled at him.

"Uhh...Im Luhan. Nice to meet you!" He smiled awkwardly and bows at them.

"WELCOME TO SEOUL HIGH LUHAN. WE'D PROMISE A GOOD SERVICE FOR YOU" Again, in union, Exo-K said in a high tone.

Luhan covered his ears with his hands. "Yes, thanks for that" he replied. "Just don't ever scream like that anymore. Im getting deaf" He smiled. *They are too friendly with people* He thought.

They all laughed in union . *And they always did things in union too. This is a good start for me here!* 

"Lets get in now. Anyone want to be late for class?" Suho commanded and they all  entered the school with big smiles on their face.

As they walked in. The other students looked at them. The looks of admiration and respect.  *Sehun and his gang absolutely not ordinary students* The thought just came into his mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another bored update? sorry! TT^TT