Nice to see you again Hyung!

Let Me Be Your Umbrella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPMZDTpo8q0

Luhan stepped out from the airport. He turned his head in many ways to look for his cousin.

"Hyung!" 

*Oh, I missed that familiar voice*The thought just came into his mind. He turned around and looked at Sehun's on his way to the place he's standing at. A bright smile came on his face. 

"Sehun-ah!" He waved his hand excitedly at Sehun. 

Just the moment Sehun got to Luhan place, they hugged each other tightly.

"Its had been half a year ! Its nice to see you again hyung!" They let go of their hug. Smiling at each other.

"Its nice to see you again too Sehun-ah!" 

Sehun chuckled.

"You haven't changed at all hyung! Still ugly as before" Sehun stuck out his toungue.

Luhan hit Sehun's head slowly. "And you didn't grow any taller" He stuck out his toungue at Sehun.

Sehun made a face. "I did grow 3 cm."  

They laughed their heart out. Again, Luhan pulled Sehun into a hug. A tight hug. A hug to let go of their longing.

A couple of middle age man and woman came and patted  Luhan's back.

Surprised, Luhan let go of the hug and look at the couple. "Uncle and Aunt!" He throw them a hug. 

"When did you guys been here?" Luhan asked. He let go of the hug.

The couple chuckled. "We have been here...since you and Sehun hugging each other. But, we don't want to disturb the reunion of the brothers." The middle age man answered. 

Luhan and Sehun look at each other and laughed wholeheartedly.

"How have you been Luhan?" The woman asked with a big smile on her face.

"To see you guys again make me feels good!" He answered with a non-stop laugh.

"That made us feel good too. Lets go back home now. I had prepared you lunch!" 

"Yes Aunt! Your dishes is the best in Korea!!!" Luhan screamed in the crowd.

The women hit Luhan's arm slowly. "Aigoo Luhannie..you made me shy"

All of them laughed and walked to the car at the parking lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the start is not interesting *bows*
Comments would be love.
Comments bout my writing or grammar is welcome too..That may help me to improve.
Thank you for reading ^^