Yuri's gang

Contagious Love

Next day in the cafeteria

 

No one's POV

"I'm so sorry that I didn't visit you, Ren! Don't be mad!", Taemin pouted and hugged Ren, "You were probably feeling lonely, right? I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, I'm not mad. But where were you actually? Your new parttime job is only on weekends, right? Didn't you already quit the old one at the café?", Ren asked curiously.

"Yeah, I already quit the old one. The History teacher said that if I fail the exams I have to retake class. So he gave me someone who should tutor me.", Taemin explained.

"And who is you tutor?", Ren asked.

Suddenly Minho put his tray of food on Ren's and Taemin's usual table and sat next to Taemin.

"He is my tutor", Taemin mouthed to Ren and pointed secretly to Minho. 

"Hey, do you mind if I eat with you?", Minho asked with a grin on his face.

"Well, no but is it okay for you to eat with us?", Taemin said, a little bit shocked.

The whole cafeteria stared at their direction and whispered things about them. Even Yuri's group talked about them and send Taemin and Ren death glares. "Tsk, I can't believe that Minho eats with them! Probably because he pities them!" Yuri said arrogantly and laughed with her 'friends'.

"Don't mind them.", Minho said casually. Taemin and Ren tried to ignore them. The three of them talked and chatted happily about different things and Minho sometimes ruffled Taemin's hair only to touch him which made Yoona, of Yuri's girls, angry because she likes him.

"Oh, right! I have something to do now! I have to go! See you sometimes! Let's eat together again next time!", Minho said and left.

After that Yuri's group went to them. Everyone watched them.

"If you think Minho likes you then you're wrong! He doesn't like ugly es like you!", Yoona started and took a glass of water and spilled it over Ren and Taemin, " And he likes big s, hahaha!", Yuri's group laughed loudly so everyone could hear them. Yoona grabbed the salad and wanted to put it in Ren's face before Minhyun came and stopped her.

"You should stop bullying other students. And Minho doesn't like the types of girl like you!", Minhyun glared at her which pissed her off and she went away, followed by the others. Everyone became loud again and whispered things about Minhyun and Ren.

"Are you okay?", Minhyun asked them with a worried expression.

"Yeah, we're just a little wet, that's all.", Ren answered, a little happy that minhyun was now there. "Thank you very much!", they both thanked him and bowed to him politely.

"No problem!", Minhyun smiled, "But how are you going to class with your wet uniforms?"

"That's okay, our next lesson is PE so we have to change anyway.", Taemin said.

"I see... Oh, right! My brother, Minho, also has PE now, so if you're going to be bullied again, just go to my brother!", Minhyun told them.

Ren and Taemin let out a relieved sigh and thanked Minhyun again. Afterwards, they both hurriedly went to their next lesson and changed clothes.

 

To be continued~

 

 

 

Auhtor's Note

So here's the next chapter ^^

And don't worry! Minhyun will go to Ren's house but not now!

Pls be patient!

Thanks to my new subbies!

Kitty :3