Key

Contagious Love

 

Key's POV
 
Aish! Jonghyun is such a ert! I can't believe that he kissed me in the cafeteria! I hope no one saw... It's not like I care but it would bother me if everyone thinks about me like that! Whatever, because of that I don't really want to go to next period. I'm just gonna skip English. I mean, I'm already good enough, aren't I? Of course I am!
However, Minho didn't know about our relationship and that I'm gay. We wanted to tell him but we haven't found the right time to tell him yet...
 
As I walked down the hallway I heard some noise. It sounded like crying and my instincs told me that it came from an empty classroom. It was the room G6d. I slowly opened the door and saw a small figure rolled up in a corner crying. He slowly looked up to me and I saw that he was crying. I went to him gave him a tight hug even though I didn't know him. My insticts told me to. I could feel warm tears leaking in my school uniform at my shoulder. He sniffed and I patted his back to calm him down.
 
As he finally calmed down I asked him why he cried and he told me everything. His name was Taemin and I think that guy he was talking about could be Minho. I didn't know he was also gay! I can't believe that he didn't tell me! I have to talk with that bastard! How could he break the heart of this little angle here? Aish, really! Well, whatever, Taemin seemed to trust me now and I wouldn't do something to this poor broken-hearted angle and class was also not important anymore.
 
After our long whole hearted talk I decided to take him to my home and let him rest there. He also told me about his family and about his lonelyness and it broke my heart. I wanted to be his mother and told him to call me 'umma'. At first he hesitated but then he trusted me.
 
Taemin's POV (before)
 
As I looked around my surroundings I realized that I ran to the classroom where Minho used to tutor me and I cried harder. After a while I could hear someone standing at the door. I looked up and saw a guy with feminine features. I remembered that he was some of Minho's friends. He suddenly came to me and hugged me. It shocked me at first but after a while I somehow knew that I could trust him and that he was a good guy. After I calmed down I told him everything that bothered me and I could let everything out that I held in this long, long time. It felt really nice and He said that he would be my umma. It sounded really nice and I called him umma. Key-umma....
 
Afterwards we went to his home and he said I could stay at his place because I also told him about my so-called family. 
 
As I thought, he really was a good guy.