A....Date?

Contagious Love

In the restaurant

No one's POV

Taemin's eyes widened as they entered the restaurant. The restaurant looked so expensive and probably all the guests were rich (and old). Taemin was staring at the delicious food that the other guests ate.

Minho grinned at Taemin.

"Everything looks so expensive! Is it okay for you to treat me?"

"Of course! I'd be happy to eat with you! I mean, you're my student and you can't study if you're hungry!" Taemin began to blush.

"T-thank you... but we just barely met!"

"Hmm, you're right..! Well, let's get closer then! It's good to have many friends, right?"

"Neh, Minho-hyung!"

Minho walked to the reception and ordered a table for two. The waiter brought them to their table and gave them the cards to order. Minho ordered something for Taemin since he has never been here. The waiter came and took the orders. After the food came they ate and talked happily as if they were old friends. They got to know each other better which made Minho incredibly happy.

After eating Minho paid and went outside with Taemin.

"Ahh~ I'm sooo full~! Thanks for treating me, Hyung!", Taemin chirped and stretched his arms.

"You're welcome! Do you mind if I sometimes call you Minnie?", Minho smiled at the younger boy.

"O-of course you can, Hyung!", Taemin smiled back with a red face.

Minho was incredibly happy and reached out his arms to Taemin and hugged him tightly.

"Minnie...", he whispered.

"H-hyung? What are you doing?", Taemin asked still with a flushed face. Minho quickly let go of Taemin.

"Ahhh, nothing!", He said while scratching the back of his head.

Minho looked at his watch. "It's late. I'll drive you back home.Where do you live?"

"I live near the XXXX station. But Hyung, I can go alone! You don't have to drive me there... After all you did for me!", Taemin resisted.

"No! I said that we'll be friends earlier, didn't I? I can't let you go home this late!".

"...fine...", Taemin pouted cutely.

Minho drove Taemin home.

 

In front of Taemin's house.

No one's POV

"Thanks for everything, Hyung! Even though you actually should be tutoring me..."

"Haha.., you're right. But next time we'll study for sure! Eat something before you come, arasso?"

"Neh, Minho-hyung! Good night!"

"Good night!" Taemin went in house and Minho went home.

 

While driving

Minho's POV

Wait, was that our first date?

*sigh* It seems like I'm not going to forget her.

 Hmm, why did she call me 'Hyung'? Isn't she supposed to call me 'Oppa'? Oh well, she can do what she wants...

 After all, being good at school isn't that bad, kekeke~"

 

To be continued~