No h*mo

Contagious Love

Minho's POV

 

Well, my brother kinda overreacted. I mean, it's not like I did somthing to them, right? Oh well, whatever.. Actually I just didn't want to to back to my and his cabin. Every time I saw him my heartbeat went like crazy and my belly was feeling weird. O-of course it's not love! I'm not a h*mo! I must be sick or something like that...

I realized that I finished eating my apple and went to a dustbin to throw it away. Suddenly I heard some voices behind the bushes. I went there to check on it and saw Yuri and some other girls talking- no, yelling at...Taemin? I hid behind the bushes and eavesdropped on them.

"Listen, you and your other gay friend should never go near my Minho again! Even if you share a ing cabin with him, understand?!", Yuri said and grabbed his collar and threw him on the ground. Taemin didn't say anything and seemed expressionless, as if it was normal to him. I still hid behind the bushes. Why didn't Taemin defeat himself? I wanted to go and help him but I somehow couldn't.

"What? You won't say anything even though you're being treated like this?", Jessica slapped him and laughed evily with the other girls. Go and save him, Minho! Something in my head said to me. No, he's a guy, he can protect himself, right? Am I argueingwith myself? Yes, yes I am. But finally I decided to stand up and help him. But before I could, some other guy appeared and grabbed Yuri and Yoona by their arms.

"Stop it! Girls aren't supposed to do things like this, right?", he said calmly and glared at them.

"K-Kai oppa!", Jessica stuttered with a shocked expression. I remembered someone told me before that she had a crush on him. Kai was one of the five most popular guys of the school (I'm the most popular guy at school).

After sending the girls one last glare Kai looked at Taemin before taking him bridal style. Wait, what?! The girls stared at them and their jaws nearly dropped. I felt anger surging up in me. What the heck was he thinking?!?

 

Taemin's POV

 

This stranger - I think his name was Kai- was carrying me bridal style to his cabin. Wow, he somehow looked like me! He put me on his bed and went to the bathroom to get something. After a while he came back with a first aid box.

"Uhm, thank you for your help but you really don't have to help me-", he shushed me and put his finger on my mouth.

"Shh! Don't talk! It will hurt if you move your mouth too much!" I realized that I had a cut at the corner of my mouth, probably because the girls slapped me too hard!

He kneeled down in front of me and took some absorbent cotton with a pincette and put some liquid on it and treated my wound.

"Alright,it's done. You can thank me later but first you should not talk for a while, arasseo?", he said and stood up again before sitting down beside me. I nodded and smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hehe, we somehow look alike, don't you think? My name is Kai.", he grinned widely. I also grinned and nodded again.

Suddenly someone banged the door and came into the room. It was Key and it looked like he was running all the way to this place because he was panting hardly.

"TAEMIN, MY BABY!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??", Key hugged me after he saw me sitting on the bed.

"I'M SO SORRY I WEREN'T THERE FOR YOU!!", he squeezed me tighter and I nearly couldn't breathe anymore!

"Let's go now!", he suddenly dragged me away, totally ignoring Kai's existence.

 

Kai's POV

 

Uhmm, wtf? What did just happen here?

 

 

Author's Note

Here's the next (short) chapter!^^"

OMG! Thanks for subscribing, guys!! I love you all! But I don't really have the time to thank every single one of you >.<

Pls comment!!

To you silent readers:

Shame on you! -.-

Haha, just joking... But seriously!

 

Kitty :3