Bus ride

Contagious Love

 

Taemin's POV
 
I didn't go home since Key took me to his house and let me stay there. I bet my parents don't even care but it would be better like that. Key was like a second umma to me and he protected me everytime I got bullied. I also haven't seen Ren since then and I worry about him but I don't want him to see me like this. I wonder if he already got a new best friend.
 
However, today was Monday and the day where the trip began. The whole class was already waiting at the meeting point for the bus to come. Our teacher didn't tell us where we were going to which made us even more curious.
 
Everyone was excited but I was not really that excited or even happy. Why? Because I was going to share my room with the one I used to avoid. It was going to be hard to avoid him now but I guess I couldn't even avoid him then.
 
Right now I was standing behind Key who was standing next to Jonghyun who was talking to Minho who was standing next to him. Onew stood next to me and we were all standing with our luggage. I didn't look at Minho and he didn't look at me. As I saw Ren I let Key know that I was going to go to him. Because I didn't look that bad or sad anymore I decided to talk to him now.
 
As I saw that Ren was facing his back to me and didn't notice me I happily jumped on his back and shouted out to him for fun. He jumped lightly because of the shock and I put my arms around his neck from behind.
 
"Taemin!", he happily shouted as he turned around to see me and hugged me. I hugged back and saw that he was with Minhyun. I wonder if he'd talk to us again even when he knew that we were boys which was actually really obvious.
 
"Hi, Taemin!", Minhyun happily greeted me and smiled. It seemed like he was back to the Minhyun we used to know. I greeted back.
 
"Taemin, where were you these days? I didn't see you and I was soooooo worried!", Ren whined.
 
"I met Key-umma! Look, he is over there!", I pointed to Key and waved as Key saw me. He came to us and looked like he was going to nag again.
 
"Taemin! Don't point you finger to other people! That's rude!", he nagged.
 
"Oh, hi there! You must be Ren, my future second baby!", Key said as he noticed Ren and pinched his cheek. Ren smiled and greeted back.
 
"Ah, well, I have to go back, okay? Oh, and is it okay if I sit with Taemin on the bus?", Key asked Ren.
 
"Uhm, okay. And thanks for taking care of Taemin!", Ren said and bowed.
 
"No problem!", Key said and hugged us and left to his friends again.
 
"Uhm, Minhyun, are you not going to act like you don't know us like Minho?", I asked.
 
"Hahaha, well, no! Minho does sich a childish thing? That's unusual! And do you know about me and Ren? Did Ren tell you?", he asked.
"No, I didn't tell him yet..", Ren said and blushed.
"Taemin, I and Minhyun are g-going out...", Ren said and blushed harder.
 
I was shocked at first but then I smiled and was very happy as I heard that. I was glad that Minhyun was his boyfriend because now he probably didn't have to be alone anymore and he wouldn't get bullied anymore because Minhyun would protect him, like Key did for me.
 
"That's great, Ren! I'm so happy to hear that! Thanks, Minhyun-hyung for taking care of Ren!", I said and hugged them both tightly. We all laughed and the bus came which meant that I have to go back to Key and put my luggage into the bus.
 
Ren's POV
 
Finally I could tell Taemin about my relationship with Minyhun. I was relieved that I musn't hide anything from Taemin anymore. I was a bit surprised that he didn't have anThing against me being gay with Minhyun.
 
After I put my luggage into the trunk I went to my seat with Minhyun. I sat next to the window and Minhyun sat next to me. I looked out of the window and waited for the bus to start driving.
 
"I can't wait to spend 2 weeks with you in our cabin... alone...", Minhyun whispered into my ear which gave me shivers down my spine. I turned around and pushed Minhyun a little.
 
"Minhyun! You're such a meanie~!", I whined and he laughed while he hugged me and I Iaughed with him. I felt other people's gazes staring at us but it didn't bother me when I was with my boyfriend, Minhyun...
 
Taemin's POV
 
I put my luggage into the trunk and went into the bus.
As I went up the small stairs I didn't see the last step and accidently tripped backwards. My eyes closed automatically and I was expecting to meet the hard ground but I somehow didn't feel any pain . As I opened my eyes I realized that I was in someone's arms. As I look up I saw that it was Minho who caught me who also looked at me. I felt my face go red and I instantly stood up and apologized to Minho while I avoided his eyes. I quickly went to my seat beside Key and I saw that Minho's seat was behind me, next to Jonghyun's.
Why is this happening to me?!?
 
Minhyun's POV
 
It has already been 2 hours since the bus started driving. Ren was already asleep. I did what every lover would do if they saw their lover at this state. I took pictures with my iPhone of my sleeping beauty, Ren. He was soooooo cute~ I took that picture as my iPhone background, kekeke~
I kissed him on the nose and pulled him to me.
 
After a while I also fell asleep with Ren leaning against my shoulder.
 
 
 
 
Author's note
I'm now in Las Vegas!