My younger brother is gay?

Contagious Love

 

Minhyun's POV
 
It was great to spend 3 days with my beloved Ren. I didn't feel lonely when I was with him. Now I had to pack things for the long-awaited trip I was excited about. I was going to share one room with my Ren for 2 weeks. Like an idiot I smiled at myself as I thought about it.
 
"What are you smiling about, you idiot?", Minho grinned while he leaned into the door frame.
 
"Nothing. I'm just excited about tomorrow.", I answered and sat down on my bed.
 
"Liar. Tell me, I'm curious. You are also acting weird these days. Even father is worried about you.", he told me and walked to my huge bed to sit down next to me.
 
"Where were you? You didn't come home for 3 days. Did you already gave up on Ren and found yourself a girlfriend?", he teased me and nudged me with his elbow.
 
"Hmm, not really. He is now my boyfriend. I spend those 3 days with him. Alone~", I told him and grinned as he widened his eyes in shock.
 
"So... you're..... gay?", he asked me and put his hand on my shoulder.
 
"No. I just love him.", I answered calmly and pushed his hand away.
 
"...Now you know it so let me alone and go out of my room! I have to pack for those 2 weeks which I gonna spend with my lover~", I sang happily and pushed my big brother out of my room.
 
Minho's POV
 
What the hell?! Minhyun is gay?! I can't believe that my own little brother is gay... But I hope he is still a after those 3 days with his lover... I wonder if 2 men can do it together... I guess it could be possible....
 
No! Snap out of it, Minho! What the are you thinking about?? And why did I thought of doing it to Taemin?!? Oh, ! It hurts down there.... Ugh, I hate myself... Why did you do this to me, God?