Stupid Minho

Contagious Love

 

Because Taemin was still love-sick he couldn't go to school today. He stayed at my place. My parents were never home and I already learned to live alone. I cooked breakfast for him and left it on the kitchen table. 
 
I hope he will eat it but you don't want to eat when you're love-sick, right? But he's way too skinny!
 
The whole day I was worried about Taemin. I knew how he felt. I and Jonghyun also had the same problems. However,  I didn't find Minho at school at all. He was probably at home. The teacher said he was sick but of course I didn't believe him.
 
It was now so obvious that he was in love with my baby. But that he was to chicken to accept his own feelings! Tsk, he will see the magic love!
 
After school I went to his villa-house to bring his homework and to talk to him. The door opened as I rang the bell and I saw that tall froggie standing in front of me.
 
"Yah! What did you do to my Tae-baby?! And you're perfectly fine! Why didn't you go to school, you idiot?!", I yelled at him and hit the back of his head.
 
"Ouch! Why did you do that?! And it's non of your business! How did you know what's wrong between me and Taemin?!", he yelled back and rubbed his head.
 
"I did that because you're an idiot, you idiot! I saw Taemin crying in an empty classroom and I comforted him. He told me everything. So why the hell did you do that?!", I explained and crossed my arms.
 
"See, I tried to forget him, okay? Just leave me alone! I also don't know what I did!", he said annoyed.
 
"Why? You're such a fool! Stop playing around with my baby! Do whatever you want but don't hurt him anymore! I know you don't want to be gay but what's wrong about being gay, huh? And here's your homework. I will get going Taemin is probably waiting for me... And don't do anything stupid on the trip when you're together with him! I warn you!", I shouted at him and went home to Taemin.
 
"Ah, I still didn't tell him about me and Jonghyun...", I thought on my way home.