My Jagiya

Contagious Love

 

Still Ren's POV
 
In the next morning I woke up and as I opened my eyes I saw my sleeping boyfriend hugging me. I blushed as I remembered what happened yesterday. He was so sweet to me and even gave me flowers.
 
Suddenly I realized that Minhyun was hotter than before. I carefully touched his forehead and I felt that he was way hotter than me. I wasn't sick anymore but it seemed that I gave my cold to Minhyun. I felt guilty and sad. 
 
Luckily today was Saturday and we didn't have to go to school and my parents were also not home. I decided to take care of Minhyun and wanted to stand up and make breakfast for us but as I sat up Minhyun grabbed my arm.
 
"Where are you going?", he asked me half asleep. I thought that he was super cute and smiled
 
"I want to prepare myself and then make breakfast for us. Oh, and sorry that I gave my cold to you...", I apologized and looked away ashamed. He took my chin and pulled it to his direction so I have to look at him which made me blush.
 
"It's okay, it's my fault... What are we having for breakfast, jagiya?", he smiled and caressed my right cheek.
 
"I don't know, what do you want to eat?", I smiled again and touched his hand that caressed my cheek.
 
"Hmm, how about omelets?", he suggested and looked like he would fall asleep again any second.
 
"Okay! Go to sleep again, arasseo? I'll wake you up when breakfast's ready!", I said and went to brush my teeth.
 
After that I went down to the kitchen I put on an apron to cook without getting dirty.
 
Minhyun's POV (before)
 
I felt hot and cold at the same time. I guess I was sick.. But where am I? And what am I embracing? Is it a pillow? It's so warm and soft. It felt really nice like this. Suddenly the warmth and the pillow left. I opened my eyes and could see that it was Ren and I immediatly took his arm and didn't want him to go.
 
"Where are you going?", I asked, exhausted because of my cold. He looked so cute when he just woke up. I just wanted to kiss him but I didn't want him to get sick again so I didn't.
 

"I want to prepare myself and then make breakfast for you and me. Oh, and sorry that I gave my cold to you...", he apologized and looked away embarrassed. 'He's soooo cute!', I thought. But I didn't like it when he looked away from me so I pulled his super cute chin to me so he looked at me with his adorable eyes and made my heart beat faster. He blushed which made him even cuter (if that was even possible)!

 
"It's okay, it's my fault... What are we having for breakfast, jagiya?", I asked and caressed his cheek and it with my thumb.
 
"I don't know, what do you want to eat?", he asked and smiled sweetly.
 
"Hmm, how about omelets?", I suggested. I was really tired so it was hard for me to keep my eyes open but I wanted to see my jagiya more.
 
"Okay! Go to sleep again, arasseo? I'll wake you up when breakfast's ready!", he said and left. I slowly closed my eyes and thought about how lucky I was to have my Rennie.
 
Ren's POV
 
After a while I finished the omelets and cut them into heart shapes. I decorated the kitchen table and checked one more time on the omelets before I went upstairs to wake Minhyun up.
 
Minhyun's POV
 
I heard footsteps and they were coming closer until they disappeared  at the door. The door went open and I heard my lover's footsteps coming to me.
 
"Minhyun.. Minhyun! Wake up, breakfast's ready!", I heard him say and he shaked me a little to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw something beautiful in an adorable apron until I realized that it was my adorable lover who woke me up. I smiled and slowly stood up only to hug my lover. My body parts were heavier than normal so it was hard to move but as Ren took my arm over his shoulder and tried to help me I felt much better.
 
"I will help you!", he said cutely and smiled at me with those kissable lips that were trying to seduce me. I didn't say anything until we arrived at the kitchen table. All I saw was beautiful heart-shaped omelets on shinee (see what I did there;)) white plates and my lovely lover in a pink apron. 
 
'Thank you, God!', I thought and looked up.
 
"What's wrong?", Ren asked me probably because I just prayed to God.
 
"Oh, nothing. I'm just enjoying my time with you.", I said as we both sat down. I looked down on the beautiful omelets and smiled. It would be a waste to eat it, even if it's just an omelet.
 
Ren cut a piece of the omelet and held the fork with the piece of omelet in front of my mouth.
 
"Say ah~", he said.
 
That. Was. So. Cuteeee~
Now I can die happily~
But it would be a waste to.
 
I opened my mouth and let the delicious piece of omelet in.
 
"I said that I was going to take care of you, didn't I?", he gave me big satisfied smile and wiped my mouth.
 
"Yeah...", I said and kissed him on his cheek which made him blush.