Cabin number 8

Contagious Love

Minhyun's POV

"Attention, everyone! We have arrived at our destination. Everyone, look at your seats if you've forgotten anything before you get off.  The bus drunk will open after all of you get off.", the teacher announced. I looked beside me, only to see the beautiful sleeping face of my beloved lover. Too bad, I had to wake up this angel, but... Nah, I can take him on my back^^ I got all my things and his things while carrying him on my back. He wasn't that heavy so it was pretty easy to carry him.

"Attention, again! This is our guide.", the teacher said while pointing at the man next to her, "He will lead us to our cabins for now. If you have any questions, go and ask him." I could hear some girls squeeling in the background.

"Hey, whassup guys? How ya doin'? Fine? I'm glad! I'm Kwon Ji Yong, but don't ya dare call me like that! Call me GD instead! Nice to meet ya.", GD introduced himself, "Now we're gonna walk to our cabins and put our things there, understood? Then we'll meet at 4 o' clock ( it's 2 o' clock now) in front of the cafeteria. I you're gonna leave cabins, don't walk too far away, 'kay? It's hard to find the way back to yo cabins in tha forest, ya know? Well, I already have my experiences... Now let's go before we waste our time!"

We walked for about half an hour in the forest after arriving at the cabins. Ren was still sleeping on my back. He sure is a heavy sleeper! But that's also cutee~

"These are the cabins yo livin' in for now, got it? And this is the cafeteria. Behind the cafeteria there's a football field if you wanna play football. There's even more but for now, go to your cabins and do whatever you want...", he explained and I could hear Minho and his other friends cheering when he heard the word 'football'. 

Everyone left to their cabins. Ren's and my cabin number was 8. After I searched for cabin number 8, I unlocked the door and went inside the cabin with Ren. I carefully put Ren on one of the beds and closed the door behind me. After that I went to the bathroom to take a shower because I stink. The bus ride was longer than I thought! I packed out the things I needed for a shower and then went into the bathroom with one last glance at Ren.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hi, I finally have time for updating!! :D

FINALLY! The time has come!

Sry guys to let you wait and suffer but I can't do anything about it! Mianhae~

I can't promise anything!!

 

Kitty :3