Wait, she's a guy?!

Contagious Love

Taemin's POV

It has been a month since Minho started tutoring me everyday (except week end) after school. We've become closer and since that day in the cafeteria Yuri's group didn't bully us anymore. Minho-hyung and Minhyun-hyung would sometimes eat with us. My and Ren's school life became better and better.

Today was the day where the tutoring with Minho should stop. Today was the day where I have my exams. That means that I couldn't see Minho anymore, right? He was probably only kind to me because he was my tutor, rigth? But I somehow didn't want him to stop tutoring me. Wait, is it because his tutoring is good? No, that can't be.... but what do I really want?

No one's POV

Taemin sighed again as he walked down the road with Ren. They always walked together to school.

"What's wrong?", Ren asked with a worried expression, "Are you nervous because of the exams? I thought Minho-hyung tutors you well."

"Ah, it's nothing. He's great! But that doesn't seem to be the problem...", Taemin answered as he kicked a small stone that happened to be in front of his shoe.

"So, is it because Minho-hyung wouldn't tutor you anymore and you don't have an excuse anymore to meet him?", Ren looked at Taemin as he suddenly stopped walking.

"N-no!.. Well yeah.., but...uhm...", Taemin tried to choke out and continued walking.

"So, do you like him?", Ren didn't stop looking at Taemin worriedly.

"I-I don't know... we're both guys! I don't think so...", the redhead said and tried to look away. Ren smiled and was happy that his friend was in love. "Hurry, school's gonna start!", Ren giggled and walked faster followed by Taemin.

 

At school

Minho's POV

Today I somehow feel down. Today is the last as Taemin's tutor. Wait, why am I sad becuase of that? After this last lesson I'll be free again. But somehow I'm not happy about that...

"Minho..."

It was somehow fun to tutor her... To bad I can't meet her anymore

"Hey, Minho..."

No, I should be happy! Yeah, I'm happy of not having an extra lesson after school everyday..?

"Yah, MINHO!"

"What do you want, KEY?", Minho yelled, probably annoyed.

"Did you even listen to me? I'm asking you if want to go out with us tonight!", the diva said, crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong, Minho? You're not yourself these days and you don't go out with us anymore.", Onew asked with his mature leader voice.

"Hmm, did you get yourself a girlfriend?", Jonghyun smirked and leaned closer to Minho.

"Omo, jjincha? Froggie got a girlfriend? What's she like?", Key widened his eyes.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a girlfriend!", Minho blushed a little and looked away.

 

The teacher went in and started class. Everybody sat one their seats.

"I shouldn't get close to her anymore... Later I'll meet her again at homeroom class..."

 

Homeroom class with 2min and MinRen

 

No one's POV

The teacher entered class and told the class to be quiet and pay attention to her.

"Today we'll be talking about the trip to the beach next week", the teacher pronounced. The whole class cheered. Taemin and Ren gave themselves high five and hoped to be paired up with themselves. Jonghyun, who sat next to Key, gave his boyfriend a smirk and Key just rolled his eyes but also hoped to be paired up with his boyfriend, Jonghyun. Minhyun wooo-ed with his friends and Minho did the same thing.

"Now I will be telling you who will be paired up with whom, so be quiet!", the teacher said.

"Kim Kibum with  Kim Jonghyun, both from class 3b in cabin 1",she started. Jonghyun looked at Key and his lips. Key snipped Jonghyun's forehead and giggled a bit.

"Taeyeon with Jessica cabin 2, Tiffany with Sunny cabin 3, Yuri with Yoona cabin 4, Aron with JR cabin 5, Baekho from class 3a with Onew from class 3b cabin 6, Choi Minho from class 3b with Lee Taemin from class 3c cabin 7, Choi Minhyun from class 3a with Choi Minki from class 3c cabin 8,.......",she continued.

Minhyun's, Ren's, Taemin's and Minho's eyes and mouth were wide open. Minho raised his arm.

"What's the matter, Choi Minho?", the teacher asked.

"Uhm, I thought girls couldn't be paired up with guys?"

"No, it isn't allowed. Why did you ask? It doesn't seem to be your problem?"

"What? Tae- I mean my partner isn't a girl?", Minho asked, his jaw nearly dropping. Everybody, especially the girls, giggled and Taemin blushed.

Minho didn't talk or eat with Taemin anymore the whole day and he tried to avoid him. He was too confused about his own feelings about Taemin.

 

To be continued~

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

Here's the next chapter^^

If you were confused:

Everybody who knew Ren and Taemin knew that they were guys but Minho and Minhyun didn't know them!

Don't worry, 2min's relationship won't break!

Just wait, pls! Oh, and if I made any mistakes, pls forgive me ^^"

 

Kitty :3