I'm not in love

Contagious Love

 

Taemin's POV
 
Today I didn't go to eat lunch with Ren like I usually do. I don't know why but Minho always tried to avoid us since the day our teacher announced us that we'll go on a trip together next Monday.
 
I'm shocked and a little bit upset that he thought that I'm a girl. Do I really look that girly? I even wear a boy's uniform! Whatever, but why does he have to avoid me because of that? Does he have anything against boys? No, his friends are also boys...
 
However, I wanted to go to him and talk to him about that. He also didn't show up in the cafeteria anymore- only to keep avoiding me. Because I knew that I didn't have much time I hurried and started searching for him. I searched at the football field at first because he I knew that he loves football but he wasn't there. Then I searched at the boys' toilet but I couldn't find him there neither. I wanted to go to the rooftop to search next but the bell rang and reminded us to go to our next period. I sighed as I quickly went to my next class. 
 
On my way there I saw Minho with some girl and they were... making out? That girl was pressing her lips against his lips and she pulled his head to her so she could kiss him better.
 
It broke my heart to see him making out with a girl. I couldn't move and just stood there like some statue.
 
"M-Minho?", I half-whispered with my shaking voice. It was quiet but he could hear it because there was no one else in the hallway.
 
"Taemin!?", Minho turned away from that girl and looked at me shockingly. He pushed that girl away and stared at me. 
 
"Taemin...", he nearly whispered, still shocked.
 
I ran away instantly and wiped away my tears that rolled down my cheeks.
 
"Taemin! Wait!", I could hear him shout but I didn't want to see him and ran faster without a destination.
 
Minho's POV (before)
 
Since I came to know that Taemin was a boy I wasn't sure of my feelings anymore. I mean, I fell in love with him but he's a guy and I'm not gay! I can't fall for a guy! I tried to avoid him because of my unsure feelings but it's hard because I need to see him! I'm trying really hard to forget him but I can't.
 
I really don't want to accept my feelings. 'Maybe if I go out with a girl I can forget about him', was what I thought.
 
At lunch break I went to an empty hallway and started to make out with some girl. I didn't really enjoy it somehow... I guess you only enjoy it when you do it with someone you really love...
 
The bell rang but she didn't stop tongue kiss me. I heard footsteps coming closer but I didn't care. The footsteps were coming closer and louder until I didn't hear them anymore. I knew that that person was now watching us but I didn't ing care.
 
"M-Minho?", I heard that person say. That voice made me realize that that person, who was watching us, was the person I tried to forget about. It was the person that I loved so much but I didn't want to accept it.
 
"Taemin!?", I turned away from that girl and looked at him. I was shocked and didn't know what to do.
 
"Taemin...", was the only thing I could say now. I still didn't know what to say or to do. I could see small tears appear in his eyes. I did it. I hurt him, the least thing I wanted to do.
 
"Taemin! Wait!", I shouted after him as he ran away broken-hearted. I felt horrible for hurting him but I couldn't ran after him. I just couldn't.
 
"Aish!!", I ruffled my hair and punched a locket.
 
"Oppa~, ignore him... let's continue..!", the annoying girl, who I just made out with, clung at my arm which pissed me off. I pulled my arm out of her grip and went to my class to collect my things. 
 
"Go away and don't ever call me 'oppa', !", I angrily told her and went away.
 
As I entered the classroom everyone stared at me but I didn't give a about that. I grabbed my things and went home without talking to anyone.
 
 

Author's Note:

Here's the next one!^^