Did he forget that I'm a boy?

Contagious Love

Ren's POV

 
Minho and Minhyun didn't come to eat with us at lunch break anymore. It's not like they have to in the first place, right? But it's somehow lonely now. 
 
Taemin told me that he had to do something again at lunch break and that he wouldn't come. Taemin was probably also sad that they wouldn't do something with us anymore. When he was with Minho-hyung he was so happy and carefree...
 
As I went in the cafeteria I took my tray of food and sat down at my normal seat as normal, just without Taemin. I started to stab my food but I couldn't eat it. I didn't like eating alone or to be alone. I never did.
 
 Suddenly Minhyun came and took a seat in front of me and stared directly at me. I was shocked that he came and it made me nervous because he didn't stop staring and he didn't say anything.
 
"Mi-Minhyun, what's wro-", I started asking after a long awkward silence.
 
"Ren, please go out with me.", he suddenly cut me off with a serious gaze.
 
My jaw dropped to the ground and I couldn't think of anything to say. I couldn't believe what I just heard. 
 
"Wha-what?", was the only thing I could only think of.
"Please go out with me, Lee Minki.", he repeated and my eyes widened and my heartbeat became faster. 
 
Minhyun grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the cafeteria to an empty hallway. He pushed me lightly on the wall and put his hands next to my head. He was now very close to me which caused my heart to beat even harder. I tried to look away to hide my embarrassment but there was nearly no space to avoid his piercing gaze.
 
Minhyun's face went closer to my ear and his hot breath hit my skin. His lips nearly touched my ear.
 
"I love you, Lee Minki.", he whispered into my ear and it gave me shivers down my back and it was hard to stand up straight.
 
..W-wait, did he forget that I'm a boy? But I-I'm somehow happy that he loves me... But I think I can't just be friends with him. Maybe it's... love? Yeah, I'm probably in love with him...And he loves me too.. Ah, I should say something now!
 
"..But you know that I'm a boy, right?", I said, still trying to aboid his eyes.
"Yes, I do and I still love you.", he said and didn't look away.
"I- I think...I love you too, Minhyun-hyung"
 
Minhyun wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I could hear his heartbeat beating as fast as mine  against my chest.
 
"Ren... I really love you...", he whispered lovingly into my ear.
"...Me too...", I whispered back.
 
But why? Why does he love me?
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Here's internet connection! :D
I write the chapters on my iPhone so don't worry!
More to come ;)
Welcome, new subbies!
Pls comment!^^