Skirts are weird...

Contagious Love

Ren's POV

Aish! Skirts are so weird! I wonder how can girls wear these?!? It's just like you're half ! Whatever... I wonder why those guys are staring at me...Wait, did he just drooled? Eww...that's gross! The girls are staring at me too...This is so embarrassing!*sigh* Next period is Art. I have to hurry this time. I don't really want to sit near our Art teacher. He's so scary and bald! Well, I have to get through it...

 

In the Art room

Ren's POV

Yes! I'm not sitting near our teacher! Hmmm, isn't he the tall boy who helped me earlier? He seems to be nervous... I wonder why... I'll just sit beside him ^^ He's so kind...

Minhyun's POV

Author: I'll call Ren now as a girl because Minhyun thinks that he's a girl!!

?? Isn't that my princess my goddess my angel my love the girl? She's looking my way! I shyly looked away. Oh god, she's sitting beside me! Hmm, something is different now...she's prettier! (Author: Skirt -.-) I hope she doesn't notice my nervousness... I don't know what to do..

"T-thank you for earlier again!", she stuttered. Woah, soo cute! She's blushing! Wait, I should say something. My heart is too loud, I can't even think about something to say! Stupid heart! Be quiet! I'm trying to act normal here!

The bold Art teacher came in and interrupted our converstion. "Hello class. Today we are going to draw our partners. Please choose your partner and draw. You have 30 minutes.", the teacher said sleepy, "you can start now."

 "Would you be m-my partner?", Ren asked, still blushing. My heart was going to fall out.

"Y-yes, of course!", was the only thing I could bring out of my stupid mouth.

We drawed each other. It was a bit awkward but it was fun! I didn't know 30 minutes were that short! I could clearly saw her face and those kissable lips. I wanted to kiss her so bad even if we didn't know each other. I know that she is a wonderful person! Sadly we had to end.

"Alright, please give me your drawings!", the teacher said coldly and ended the class. The ball rang and everybody left. I went to the cafeteria. I was hoping to see her there again but sadly I couldn't find her. I wonder why she hurried so much.

 

In the cafeteria

Still Minhyun's POV

I went straight to my brother and told him about Art lesson.

"Did you to talk to each other?"

"Yes, we did!"

"...So, what's her name?"

"……...name? Dammit, I didn't ask.......!"

"Are we really related? Aish, ask her next time, stupid!"

I went to my table and told my friends about everything.

 

On the rooftop

Ren's POV

I went to the rooftop to see Taemin. We always went to the rooftop at 2nd break. After all we're best friends! But sadly we can't spend that much time together... Our families are poor. I don't know much about his family. He never told me something about his family and when I ask him, he never answered. I wish he would trust me a little bit more.

I saw him sitting in front of the fence. He looked so sad but if I ask him he won't tell me. Still I have to try!

 

Taemin's POV

"What's wrong, Taemin? You look weird!", he asked me with a worried expression. I noticed that he was wearing..... a skirt?

"Says the one who wears a skirt!", I joked playfully ,"Do you like skirts now?"

"No! I didn't have a male school uniform with me... The old one got dirty..."

"Again? I knew I shouldn't left you alone...I bet bet the girls did it! Don't worry Ren, they're just jealous becouse of your beauty~!"

Taemin hugged Ren lightly.

"Besides, you look really good in a skirt! You really look like a girl!"

"Shut up! I hate it! You wouldn't like it if you wore a skirt!"

"...sowwyyy! Anyways, did something good happen? You look somehow happy!"

Ren began to blush.

"You are even blushing! Did you fall in love?"

"N-no! I-I didn't! It's just that someone kind helped me a-and we met again.."

"Nooooooo! Don't fall in love! I don't want you to get hurt! And that girl probably won't treat you well!"

"I already said it! I didn't fall for someone! A-and it's a boy so it's impossible to fall in love with him! I'm not gay!"

I let out a relieved sigh. I don't want him or me to fall in love. Love is awful. It only breakes your heart in the end. Real love only exists in fairy tails. The bell rang and we went to our next lesson. Next period is History. Boorrriiiing!

 

After the lesson (and school) in the classroom

No one's POV

The history teacher called Taemin. She said that he has to retake this class if he fails the exams.

"I'll give you one of my best students as your tutor. I want you to learn with him after school. Tomorrow he'll start tutoring you. You can use the room G6d. No one uses it so you can use it. Here is the key." The teacher told him and gave him the key. Taemin bowed politely and went home.

 

On his way home

Taemin's POV

"Great. Now I even have to spend my time with more boring lessons. Who even made up exams?!? Who is my tutor anyways?", Taemin thought kicking a small stone on the way back home.

Now Taemin was standing in front of his house. He could still hear his parents argue and his mum breaking something again. Today was his free day.

"I don't to see my parents. I'll just call Ren. No wait, he's busy with his parttime job. I'll call Kai then." Taemin thought. Taemin called Kai and asked him if he could stay with him. He was okay with it. Taemin went silently in his house to take the things he needed for a sleep over and went to Kai's house. Of course his parents didn't notice it because they were too busy with fighting.

 

Author's Note:

Here's the next chapter! I'm sorry that this one's so boring >.<

Oh! And when Minhyun went to help Ren, Ren was still wearing a boys uniform! Minhyun just didn't notice it! Love makes you blind ;)

MinRen met AGAIN!^^ 2min didn't get the chance to BUT guess who Taemin's tutor will be ;)

.....No, not Onew! -.-

Pls comment and critisize me!

Love, Kitty :3