Why are you here?

Contagious Love
Ren's POV
 
I did it again. I somehow did it to get sick again... And Taemin was also weird these days. I didn't know if he was really sick or if he was hiding something from me. He also didn't call me or went to my house anymore!
 
 I wonder why... Oh, I didn't tell him that Minhyun was my.... my boyfriend...
However, today my parents weren't home. Today was my parents' wedding anniversary. They would always go away for at least one week to celebrate it even though we didn't have that much money.
 
Anyway, I wasn't really that sick but I couldn't go to school... 
I somehow miss Minhyun. I wish he was here with me...
 
As I closed my eyes to sleep the doorbell rang. I was too tired to go down and open the door so I ignored it. The doorbell didn't ring anymore and I could continue sleeping. 
I heard raindrops banging at my window-door. I had an house with two floors and my room was on the second floor and had a balcony.
 
Suddenly I heard some loud banging at my window-door and I realized that it wasn't the raindrops. I opened my eyes and looked at the window. I was shocked to see Minhyun there. I quickly opened the window and let Minhyun in. I felt my heart beating faster as I saw Minhyun smiling at me.
 
"Hello, jagiya (honey,darling)! Did I wake you up, my sleeping beauty?", he greeted me which made my heart flutter even more.
 
"Mi-minhyun, what are you doing here?", I stuttered.
 
"Well, can't I see my jagiya when he's sick? And I bring you your homework! But aren't your parents home? Is there no one who looks after you?", he asked worriedly.
 
"My parents aren't home because they are on their wedding anniversary. They're gone for a week. Don't worry, I can look after myself!", I told him but he didn't look like he believed me.
 
"No, I'll take care of you then!", he refused. He took out something from his bag and gave it to me.
 
"This is for you! I don't know if you like roses but...", he said embbarrassed and scratched the back of his head. I accepted the lovely flowers and gave him a smile.
 
"They're wonderful. I love it.", I said and stood up to hug him. I could hear his heartbeat and it made me feel safe in his embrace. Then I realized that his hair was wet because of the rain.
 
"Minhyun, you hair is wet! You have to dry it before you get sick! Wait here, I'll bring you a towel!", I quickly brought him a towel and ignored his refuses.
 
"You don't have to, jagiya. You're sick, did you forget?", he worried about me again.
 
"Sit down and I will dry your hair.", I told him and pushed him down to sit on my bed. I kneeled behind him on my bed and started to dry his hair with my towel. I could smell his manly scent. He didn't say anything and he was probably blushing too. As his hair wasn't that wet anymore I tossed the towel somewhere on my bed and hugged him from behind. He still didn't say anything.
 
We stayed in that position for a while until he suddenly turned around and we both fall into my bed. He was now facing me and there wasn't many space between us. He pulled me into an embrace and I was now facing his chest.
 
"Let's sleep together, Rennie.", he finally broke the silence.
"But what if I would give you my cold?", I asked but he ignored it and hugged me tighter. After a while we both fell asleep in that position.