Why Minho, WHY??

Contagious Love

Ren's POV

As I woke up I realized that I wasn't on the bus anymore. I wiped my eyes and stretched my arms before I noticed that Minhyun wasn't beside me anymore. I heard some noise from the bathroom. It seemed like somebody was having a shower and it probably was MinHyun. The showering noise suddenly disappeared and Minhyun came out with a towel around his waist and on his shoulders. As he noticed me he smiled at me. I blushed at the sight of Minhyun only having his lower body covered which made him smile even more.

"Hey Jagiya, how was your nap? You're so cute when you're asleep!", he said while drying his hair with the towel. Now I remembered everything. I fell asleep on the bus! How embarrassing!

"Uhm, did I talk in my sleep?", I asked curiously.

"Kekeke, who knows?", he chuckled teasingly at me and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Hmm, how did I get here then? Was I walking in my sleep??", I widened my eyes, asking myself if that was even possible which made him laugh.

"Of course not. I carried you on by back! You sure are a heavy sleeper! Even if I would shake you, you would still sleep peacefully." My cheeks began to turn red again. How embarrassing! I must be very heavy!

Minhyun suddenly leaned closer to me and I leaned back. Now he was on top of me, our eyes locked. He suddenly turned serious.

"I want to spend time with you as much as psossible... Because I love you.. , Choi Minki...", the space between our faces was getting smaller until our foreheads were touching. Minhyun turned his head lightly and wanted to kiss me. We both closed our eyes until....

"Hey guys, what'cha doin'?", Minho, who leaned at the door frame suddenly asked. Minhyun instantly got off me and we both looked at Minho shockingly.

"What the hell are doing here?!", Minhyin nearly yelled at Minho.

"Well, I just didn't want to stay in my cabin, so I thought-", Minho mumbled while he ate an apple.

"Whatever, get th out of here!", Minhyun cut him off.

"Relax, dude! It's okay!", Minho said and slowly went away with his apple.

My face was stoned and I couldn't say anything because of the embarrassment.

 

 

Author's Note

Hey guys! 

Sry for the short chapter but today I had a piano concert and....

Well, I was a bit stressed because of that and, yeah...

You know what I'm talking about, right?

OMG, thank you guys for more than 50 subbies!! It might not be very much for you guys but for me it would be nearly impossible to...

Yeah, I don't have to even talk about it...

THX, Anyway!!

 

Pls comment!^^ 

Kitty :3