The Choi Family

Contagious Love

 

Minho's POV
 
Today was Sunday.Tomorrow was the day where I and Taemin will have to share a room together... 
 
That means that I can't avoid him anymore and we have to see us every day. I don't know if I will ever be able to erase him out of my mind. It's not destiny that we share a room together! It's just a coincidence!
 
"Minho-ssi, your father called you to his room.", a maid interrupted my thoughts and I smiled at her to say that I understood. The maid shyly went away. No one could stand my charismatic smile!
 
I lazily went to my old man's office and sat down on the black leather sofa which stood in the middle of the room. 
 
"What's wrong father? Is there anything you aren't satisfied with?", I asked him politely.
 
"Son, where is your brother, Minhyun? I haven't seen him these days. You don't have to be that polite to me, son. I'm your father, after all!", he said.
 
"Well, it's just that you are rarely home, father. Minhyun seems to be in one of his friends' care. Please don't worry too much, father.", I calmed him down but I also wondered why Minhyun didn't come home these days. He loved father and would always be with father when father had time for us.
 
 Mother was also almost never home. She always flew to other countries and had to do business there. She wouldn't come home for at least 2 months whenever she flew away to do business. But she would sometimes phone us or write a postcard to us.
 
"However, I heard that you are going on an school trip tomorrow with your class. Is Minhyun also coming? How long is that trip?", he asked worriedly.
 
"Yes, father. Minhyun will also be there. The trip is going to be about 2 weeks long. But how come you worry about brother so much, father?", I asked curiously.
 
"Well, that's because Minhyun would always come whenever I call my him.", he explained as he turned around and looked out of his window-wall.
 
"You can go now, son. Tomorrow I'll be going to Japan so we won't see us anymore, arasseo?", he said.
 
"Arasseo, father. I understand.", I said and left the room.
 
After that I went to my room and started to pack the things I need for the trip.  I told a maid to bring me a suitcase and I only had to wait a bit until the a maid brought me the suitcase. It's nice to be rich!
 
I heard the doorbell rang and our servants opened the door. I realized that it was Minhyun because I heard how the maids and servants greeted him and bring him into his room which was next to mine