First Meeting (2min) + Second Meeting (MinRen)

Contagious Love

Taemin was too late for first period. His mother broke something again and he had to clean up the mess. His eyes were red from last night when he was crying. He went to the dancing room. He didn't want Ren to see him like this.

 

In the dancing room

 Taemin arrived at the dancing room. There was a big mirror, many windows, KPop CDs and a stereo. He changed into dancing clothes. He turned "Hoot" on and danced to it. After 30 minutes of dancing he broke together and sat in the corner and cried.

Taemin thought about his past when his parents lived happily together with him. But after his granfmother died his mother freaked out and wasn't herself anymore. His father couldn't do anything and just let everything happen. Taemin's parents always ignored Taemin. They didn't care about him. Ren didn't know anything about that. Taemin didn't want Ren to worry.

The bell rang. It was now lunch time. He changed into his school uniform again and went to the toilet to wash his face and then went to the  cafeteria. The whole time Taemin didn't notice the boy who hid behind the door, watching him. It was Minho. "I wish I could help that beautiful angel girl...", he thought and went to the cafeteria aswell.

 

In the cafeteria (Ren and Taemin)

Just to let you know:          Ren          Taemin          Minhyun          Minho

 

Ren went to the table where he normally sits with Taemin with a trace of food and waited for him. Taemin came and sat beside Ren. They greeted each other and hugged.

Where were you in the first period?

In the dancing room... You know I hate Maths!

I know but it's important! Don't skip classes so much... I worry about you...

Fine. Did Yuri do something to you? Your face is so red! I'm sorry I wasn't there...

It's okay. What about you? Your eyes look worse than mine! Didn't you sleep enough?

Yes. My parttime job is more stressier than I thought. It goes until midnight. There are so many weird old men in that restaurant!

You should stop it! Never trust weird y old men! That's what my mother told me!^^

Your mum cares so much for you...Ah! I'll go get some banana milk. See you later!

 

Suddenly Sunny, one of Yuri's girls, went to Ren. Everyone looked in their direction. She took Ren's food and threw it on his clothes. She then left to her table with a heartless smirk. Ren didn't say anything like if it's normal to him.

 

 

In the cafeteria (Minho and Minhyun)

Minho went to the table where he and his best friends (Key, Jonghyun, Onew) sit. He heard some girls talk about him and squeal. He smiled to anyone. Every girl faints dramatically.

Jonghyun: What's up? You're different today...

Minho: How did you know?

Jonghyun: ...Key told me..

Key: What's wrong froggie? After you went away before first period you look somehow.....weird! It's as if you met your first love or something!

Minho: *Man they're good!*

Well, Ijustmetanangelinthedancingroomandcouldn'tspeaktoherbecauseIwasfreakingstaringatherlikesomestupididiot....

J:.........

K:...........

Onew: *eating chicken*

JongKey:.....pfft........BWAHAHAHAHAA, YOU? SHY?? PFTAAHAHAhaaaaaaaa......hahaha....

Onew: *still eating chicken* nomnomnom really?

2 minutes later~

Minhyun went to the cafeteria and saw the table with his friends (JR, Baekho, Aron) and joined them.

 

Minhyun: Have you seen a beautiful teary blonde girl somewhere?

JR: Dude, am I Jesus? There are many of them! *points at a table with blonde girls*

Minhyun: No, I'm searching that girl. I think I've fallen for that girl...

Aron: Hmm, love at first sight maybe?

Baekho: Guess so too!

Minhyun: Do you have any ideas how to find that girl?

Everyone: Nope!

Aron: Ask your brother! He is a love expert and you know it !

Minhyun:....*dammit*.....fine!

 

 

Minhyun went to Minho's table. And asked him for help. He told him everything. Suddenly they heard a loud noise coming from the table in the corner. It was Sunny and....that blonde girl? Before Minho could say anything Minhyun left to that girl.

 

Ren's POV

 

"*sigh* Someone did it again. Good that I brought a 2nd uniform with me!", thought Ren. Suddenly a tall boy went to me and tried to help me. He is so handsome...Woah! I'm a boy! Stop it Ren, stop it!

 

"Is everything okay? Are you hurt, my princess?", he asked with a worried expression. Did he just say "my princess"? Nah, that's my imagination again.

"I-I'm fine! Thanks for worrying..." I answered nervously.

"I'm just gonna change, bye!" I left without saying anything else to the bathroom. I searched for my 2nd school uniform. Where was it? Ah! Found it! Wait.....is that a skirt? Oh no....you must be kidding me......oh well, who cares? I do!

The bell rang. I changed quickly and went to the next horrible lesson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Well, here's the next chapter! 2min didn't talk with each other yet....THE TIME WILL COME!!

However, how was it? Pls comment!

Kitty  

     /\__/\ 

 =( 0 . 0 )=

o( O   O )o