Week Apart

Hyung's little sister

 

                 Days passed, Donghae and Hyerin’s marriage still a secret, Leeteuk is the only one who knows this and he still sleeping in Donghae and Hyerin’s room. By tomorrow Super Junior and other artist in their company will go to US for their concert, so the couple is too busy preparing Donghae’s luggage.

                “What else are you going to bring?” Hyerin ask while folding her husband clothes neatly and putting it in the bag. “Your clothes are all here, I think it should be enough, hmmm…. I put your perfume, lotion, all your necessities in the blue pouch…hmmm what else do I forget…  oh… I think you should bring some medicine just in case.. just wait here” Hyerin is about to leave the room when Donghae pull her, hug her..he lean his chin in her left shoulder.

                “I don’t need some medicine… all I need is you to cure me. I’m going to miss you”

                Hyerin blush to what Donghae’s said and she put her arms around his waist

                “I’m going to miss you too… I’m going to miss my baby…. Just come home immediately…hmmm....”

                “Off course…. My home is here with you” He carry Hyerin and they lay down on the bed, Donghae hands in Hyerin both sides to support himself.

                “I know you’re easily got sick when weather change” Hyerin caressing her husband cheek “take care of yourself there, always drink water when it’s hot, bring towel and extra shirt so you can change right after your practice, eat a lot and sleep well…Lee Donghae I’m not there to take care of you… don’t get me worried here… huh?”

                “Neh… Promise… I will get back here safe and healthy…you do same as well, I’m not here to take care of you.. I will call you everyday” he lies down and pulls Hyerin closer to him as he wrap his arms around her, intertwining their fingers

                “Behave there… don’t do naughty things…. I’m warning you Lee Donghae…”

                “Aigoo…. My little wife is getting jealous again” cuddling her

                “Yah” she smack Donghae’s chest “I’m not jealous… I’m just telling you… you are already married, araso…” she look up to him “your wife will be waiting for you right here”

                “Neh… I know that… and you don’t have to worry about me.. I’m a good boy remember?”

                “I know that, my baby is a good boy” she lay flat on her back again

                Donghae suddenly travel his hands over Hyerin’s tummy “I hope when I get back there will be good news waiting for me.”

                “I hope so too baby....”

                “Hyerin?”

                “Neh?”

                “When I get back, I will formally introduce you to umma and hyung”

                “Jinja?” Hyerin look up to him with her eyes so bright

                “Neh… we will inform them about our marriage and also we should start arranging our proper wedding ceremony”

                “Baby…” she hug to him, “kamsahamnida…oppa…” she is smiling brightly

                “Are you happy?” he ask

                “Neh… I’m very happy…  I love you oppa..”

                “I love you too my angel”

               

Skip

                The next morning, Donghae is busy preparing himself to go to the airport while Hyerin is just sitting at the bed observing him.

                “Is this ok?” he asks his about his clothes he’s wearing

                “Come here, I’ll fix it for you”

                Donghae kneel down in front of his wife, as Hyerin fix her husband collar.

                “There…. You look handsome now”

                “What I’m handsome just now”

                “Aigoo” she gently hit his head “off course you will be forever handsome in my eyes” she lean her forehead with his “I’m going to miss you”

                “You too… I’m going to miss you… oh before I forgot” Donghae get his bag and get a something “here.. take this” he is giving his bank card to Hyerin

                “Oppa… I don’t need this… I have my own…plus Jungsu oppa always giving me allowance”

                “Aniyo…. take this… what I own is yours now, didn’t I tell you before I’m working hard for you, for our future…”

                “But oppa…how about you…”

                “Don’t worry… I still have one card that I bring along with me… it’s that ok now?” he smile at her

                “Fine… I’ll take this” Hyerin takes the card

                “That’s a good girl…buy the things that you want and used that…” he gave a peck on her lips

                “Call me when you get there” Hyerin touch Donghae’s right cheek

                “Off course….” Donghae pull Hyerin closer to him for a kiss; his kiss is showing how he will miss Hyerin.

                This is the first time that they will be separate after they got married, that is why it’s too hard for them to say goodbye for a little while. Donghae can’t let go of his wife, as Hyerin too.

                “Donghae hyung… are you done? The manager is already waiting for us” Ryewook is knocking on the door.

                “Baby, it’s time for you to go…” Hyerin broke their kiss

                “Neh, let’s go” Donghae take Hyerin’s hand as they went outside.

                Leeteuk, Heechul and Ryewook are already at the living room waiting for Donghae and Hyerin.

                “Yah, what took you so long?” Heechul

                “Mianhe…oppa…”

                “We’re just making time for us because we won’t be able to see each other for almost a week” Donghae answer his hyung then kiss Hyerin’s forehead,

                “Uh… I’m so jealous” Ryewook commented

                “Princess… don’t forget to double lock your door, araso?”

                “Neh, oppa”

                “Call Ms. Kim or your bodyguard if something happen”

                “Neh, oppa”

                “Eat in time, don’t stay up late and don’t stay outside late at night”

                “I understand oppa”

                “Yah!!! Donghae-ah let go of my sister for awhile….” Leeteuk open his arms “Come here princess”

                Hyerin walk closer to her brother and hug him

                “I will miss you… princess… oppa won’t be here so be safe”

                “Neh, oppa…. be careful over there, don’t get sick” she looks at Ryewook and Heechul “You too, Heechul and Ryewook oppa… don’t get sick and be safe there”

                “Ok, we need to go now” Leeteuk tap his sister back before letting her go “remember what I told you… see you next week”

                “Neh…” Hyerin starting to get teary, she just bow down her head to stop it

                “My angel… I’m going now” Donghae said

                “Neh” her head still down

                “Baby…” Donghae lift her chin to look at her “Don’t cry… I’ll be back next week”

                “I know” she pouting and her eyes is watery now

                “Yah, Donghae-ah is that the best you can do to console your girlfriend?” Heechul tease

                “I love you..” he kiss her forehead “I love you so much” then he kiss her nose

                “Aigooo…. Here we go again…” Leeteuk said and turn his back to the two “Yah, do it quickly…heechul-ah…ryewook.. don’t look at them”

                “I really love you baby..” then he kiss her lips, Hyerin just close her eyes and a drop of tear escape from her left eye.

                “Yah, Donghae stop harassing my sister… let’s go.. we’re going to be late” Leeteuk

                “I’m going now” he wipe of the little tears of Hyerin

                “Neh… bye…”

                “Bye.. Hyerinnie…” Ryewook hug her

                “Bye..wookie oppa… take care”

                “Bye…Hyerinssi…” Heechul

                “Bye…. Heechul oppa…”

                Hyerin wave goodbye to her oppa on they way out.

                “See you next week” she whisper

Skip

                At the Dr. Hyun office, Hyerin is patiently waiting for her Uncle who’s still in the operating room. After two hours of waiting, the door open and Hyerin immediately stand up.

                “Uncle Seunghyun”

                “Hyerinssiii”

                “Uncle…” she run to her uncle and hug him “Mianhe… uncle…. I’m really sorry… I should have listened to you first… can you forgive me?”

                “Uncle should be the one to seek forgiveness from you… I’m sorry Hyerin… I’m really sorry…”

                “I’m sorry… I didn’t know anything but I know everything now…” Hyerin said

                “What?” Dr. Hyun broke the hug

                “Jungsu oppa already told me everything… about appa, umma and your hyung”

                “So…. You already…”

                “Neh… and I came here to ask you a favor”

                “What is it?”

                “I want to meet him…. I want to meet the man who’s claiming to be my father…”

                “But Hyerin…. It’s impossible…because Hyung still doesn’t know….”

                “How come?”

                “It’s for your own safety…”

                “When are you going to say it to him?”

                “I’m just looking for the right time to say it..”

                “Uncle... bring me to your house..please”

                “Hyerin..what are you thinking?”

                “Uncle…he needs to know everything and to stop him controlling my life… uncle… if you’re looking for the right time to tell him.. then I will help you…  please uncle…. I’ve been imprisoned for almost thirteen years… I don’t want to spend my whole life being control by him… I don’t want to live in fear that one day all of that I have are gone…please uncle…please… I lost my dream to be a dancer before because of those tugs… I don’t want to lost the one that I have now…. please uncle… at least bring me to your house… promise I will just pretend that I still don’t know anything.. please uncle…please”

                “Fine… I’ll bring you at home but please… behave yourself”

                “Araso….. and Uncle please don’t tell this to Jungsu oppa… I just don’t want him to get worry”

Skip

                Hyun’s residence

                Mr. Hyun immediately went home when he was informed that Hyerin is in their house with his brother.

                He enter the house looking around for Hyerin, he is excited to Hyerin in their house.

                “Good afternoon sir” the butler greeted him

                “Is Seunghyun here?”

                “Yes, sir… he is in the kitchen with a young lady”

                Mr. Hyun immediately runs toward to where the kitchen was; when he got there he sees his brother and Hyerin who has an egg beater on her hand

                “Hyung!!!” Dr. Hyun stands up, he never expects that his brother will come home early; he is thinking that his brother probably heard it from someone.

                “Ah…. Hyerinssi… this is my hyung… Hyun Songhyun…he is a business man, hyung this is Park Hyerin,  Jong-in and Hyesun’s daughter”

                “Oh!!! You’re the ahjussi… from the last time at the mall…. Annyeong haseyo ahjussi…. It’s nice to see you again…”

                “Neh… it’s nice to see you again… Seunghyun, can we talk outside?” Mr. Hyun is glaring at his brother

                “Hyerinssi… I leave you for awhile… I’ll be back to help you”

                “Neh, uncle..” Hyerin cheerfully answer

                Dr. Hyung follow his brother until the reach his brother office.

                “Why she’s here?” Mr. Hyun ask when the door close

                “Her brother went to America; she is alone in her apartment so I ask her to stay here for dinner, is that bad?”

                “Aniyo… I’m just surprise that she’s here… she can stay here for tonight.. or until her so-called brother comes back”

                The three are having a dinner quietly, as the maids serve their dinner.

                “Hyerinssi... I heard from your brother that you’re going to study again, is that true?” Dr. Hyun, he was just across Hyerin, while Mr. Hyun is sitting on the head of family seat.

                “Neh, I’m in the middle of my review for my exam at Myeonggi University..”

                “Are you going to study again? What about your paintings?” Mr. Hyun ask

                “Hmm… I’m going to take a rest for awhile until the issues about me has been cleared… although it’s hard to stop the only things that you can do but I have too..”

                “Why you choose Myeonggi? I think you can pass at Seoul National University, why don’t you try there?” Dr. Hyun ask again

                “I just want to have a low-profile for my brother and also Donghae and I agree to it, he also goes to that school…” Hyerin smile sweetly went she said the name of Donghae

                “Oh, is he your boyfriend?”

                “Neh and he really loves me, Uncle you should meet him too, he is a really nice person, we already get Jungsu oppa approval but I also need your approval to him..” Hyerin using her ageyo to Dr. Hyun while Mr. Hyun is getting jealous

                “Ok… just call me to set the date…”

                “yeh” Hyerin stand up and go to Dr. Hyun’s side to hug him “Kamsahamnida uncle, when he come back here by next week, I will call you immediately…  uncle komowo”

                “neh… I’ll be preparing myself to meet the lucky guy… wait… you aren’t going to marry yet, right?”

                “But we’re planning soon…” Hyerin smile

                Cause you are so beautiful let me gasp against your lips to say this phrase I love you

                “Oh” pull her phone in her pocket “Uncle, I’ll just answer this call, excuse me for awhile” She stand up and went outside the room.

                “Seunghyun… what the hell is happening? Is she going to be marry that guy? Why she stoping her paintings?”

                “Hyung, Hyerin is old enough to decide what will happen to her life, and I think she’s already in the right age to get married”

                “What? Seunghyun…” Mr. Hyun grab Dr. Hyun’s collar “How can you say those words… you know that I won’t take any joke when it comes to her, to my daughter”

                “Uncle Seunghyun!!!!” they called Hyerin calling from outside “Uncle…. AH!!!!!”

                They stand up and run towards to Hyerin.

                “Hyerin….!!!” Dr. Hyun shouted, when they found Hyerin on the floor unconscious, he runs towards her and scope her of the floor.

                “Hyerin!! Wake up…”

                “Seunghyun, what’s happening to her?”

                “Hyerin!!! Wake  up…. Hyerin…” he stands up with Hyerin on his arms “Get my things on my room then prepare some icepack” he go to a guest room and put Hyerin gently to the bed.

                “Sir, here’s your things” the maid said

                “Sir, here the ice pack”

                “Put it on her forehead” he instructed, while he takes out his stethoscope to check Hyerin heartbeat and breathing.

                “Hyerin….Hyerin…” he called out again

                “Ani..yo.. Oppa… oppa….” she open her eyes like she was awaken from a nightmare “Jungsu oppa…..”

                “Hyerin..”

                “Uncle…. It’s oppa… something happen to oppa….” Hyerin is panicking “AH!!!’ she held her head in pain “AH!!!”

                “Hyerin.. calm down…”

                “It’s oppa… Jungsu oppa… he got hit by a car… Uncle… something happen to oppa”

                “Aniyo..” Dr. Hyun hug Hyerin, tapping her back to calm her down “It’s just dream… your oppa is alright… it’s just a dream our little Hyerin.. your oppa is fine..calm down now or your head will hurt again.”

                “Uncle… can I call oppa? please… I just want to talk to him….”

                “Ok, I will call him but don’t make him worry, huh?”

                “Neh…”

                Hyerin dialed her oppa’s number

                “Yobuseyo? Oppa”

                “Yes, princess”Leeteuk voice is little tired

                “Where are you?”

                “We’re in the hotel right now? taking some rest, wae?”

                “Nothing… you didn’t call me that’s why I called you”

                “Mianhe..princess..but Donghae called you right?”

                “Neh, he called me but I also wanted to hear your voice”

                “Hmmm…. our princess misses me now”

                “Neh… I miss oppa… ok.. I’ll let you take a rest now… bye oppa..be careful there”

                “Neh… I will princess… I love you dongsaeng-ah”

                “I love you too, Jungsu oppa” she hang up the phone

                “Well, is he fine?” Dr. Hyun ask

                “Neh, he’s at the hotel resting…” she sigh “But it feels like it’s real…”

                “Stop… thinking.. . it didn’t happen… you’re just tired take some rest..”

                “Neh…. I should probably go home now”

                “NO!!!!” Mr. Hyun oppose, Hyerin surprise by that

                “I mean… you said that you’re just alone in your house, what if you fainted again… you just stay here for the night…”

                “Neh… you can stay here for the night… at least I’m here to check you if something go wrong again”

                “Ok.. but don’t let oppa know about this accident”

                “Yes, I know that..  I’ll leave for awhile.. don’t stand up if you still feel dizzy”

                “Neh, komowo Uncle and Ahjussi..”

                “We’re going out, I’ll be back”

                The two leave Hyerin in the room for awhile, Dr. Hyun went straight to his room while his brother following him behind.

                “Seunghyun… what is happening now?” he shouted as soon as the door close

                “Hyerin past memory is flashing back to her, she has a post-traumatic disorder... plus she has a mild anemia causing her to faint.”

                “OH GOD!!! Why is this happening to her? Why my daughter?”

                “Why her? What is happening to her now is your entire fault? Don’t you remember hyung she lost a lot of blood due to that accident that cause her anemia; her trauma because of that accident and all the things that happen to her since she was a child… now you’re asking why is this happening to her… ask yourself…what you have done to her… to Jong-in and Hyesun’s daughter” Dr. Hyun walk out from his room.

Skip

                Hyerin took a shower to relax herself, the maid prepare her clothes that Mr. Hyun instructed.

                “Ms. Park, just call us if you need anything” the maid said

                “Neh, kamsahamnida”

                Hyerin went back to the bed and switch on the tv

                TOK TOK TOK

                “Please come in”

                “Hello… how do you feel right now?” Mr. Hyun enter with a food tray on his hand

                “Oh, annyeong ahjussi” she sit up straight

                Mr. Hyun put the tray on the side table and pulls a chair to sit on it.

                “You haven’t finish your dinner so I bring you some warm milk”

                “Ahjussi… you don’t have to, I’m cause too much trouble tonight..”

                “It’s ok.. I’m very close to your umma, you’re like a daughter to me, so it’s ok” Mr. Hyun give the cup of milk to Hyerin

                “Kamsahamnida ahjussi…” she takes the cup of milk

                “Be careful it’s hot”

                “Neh” she blows it up and sip a little

                “Is it good?”

                “Neh” she takes another sip

                “Hmmm…Hyerin… can I ask you something?”

                “Oh, ….what he is going to ask? What if Ican’t control myself…. Uncle Seunghyun where are you?” Hyerin in her mind

                “What is it?”

                “Are you close with my brother?”

                “Neh… I’ve been with Uncle Seunghyun for almost thirteen years, I grew up with him.. he is like my..” Hyerin look to Mr. Hyun “he’s like my father

                “What?”  Mr. Hyun is shock that Hyerin is treating his dongsaeng as her father; the position that he wanted the most in Hyerin’s life

                ”uncle become my father figure to me when I was growing up but of course… my appa is my appa, no one can replace him…”

                Mr. Hyun is feeling so jealous and angry at the same time.

                “Hyerin… I think this is the right time for you to know..that I’m…”

                Cause you are so beautiful let me gasp against your lips to say this phrase I love you

                “Oh, Ahjussi… excuse me, I’ll just answer this” Hyerin get off from the bed and went to the bathroom.

                “Baby…wae?”

                Hyerin slightly close the door that is why Mr. Hyun can still hear her

                “I miss you too… It’s been a long day here without you…I feel so empty”

                “Neh, I’m already in bed…. I think I’m not going to sleep well tonight without you beside me… baby.. I miss you even if just one day…”

                “Neh… I love you too.. be careful there… have fun.. neh.. bye bye… I love you too.. call me or send me a message..neh.. I’m go sleep.. take care of Jungsu oppa too, make sure you eat there..”

                “Neh, I love you baby… see you next week.. I’ll wait for you”

                Hyerin went out of the bathroom “I’m sorry about that ahjussi”

                “It’s ok… your milk is getting cold”

                “Neh” hyerin went back to the bed and take the cup of milk from Mr. Hyun

                “I’m sorry to ask you this… but it’s that you’re boyfriend?”

                “Neh, his name is Lee Donghae” Hyerin is blushing

                “Do you love him?”

                “Neh, I love him… I’m happy everytime I’m with him; I want to spend the rest of life with him….”

                Mr. Hyun can see through Hyerin’s eyes and smile how much she loves the man that she’s been talking about.

                “She has the same eyes and smile to her mother; it’s the same when Hyesun looking at me and telling me how much she loves me… Aesun is really happy with him” Mr. Hyun in his mind

                “Do you want to marry him?” he suddenly ask, with serious but gently voice

                Hyerin look at him in surprise “Ahjussi…. I don’t think I need to answer that question…. I’m sorry to be rude but it’s none of your business if I’m going to marry him or not.... you’re not my father anyway.”

                Those words come from Hyerin is like an arrow that strike through Mr. Hyun.

                “Ahjussi… if you don’t mind, I want to take a rest now…” Hyerin cover herself with the blanket, while Mr. Hyun still in daze.

                “I’m sorry for this…but you have to realize something… you’re not my father…so please…let me go… I need my freedom… me and Donghae have to live without him interfering us”

Skip

                Its already pass mid-night, Mr. Hyun can’t sleep at all he still thinking about what his brother and Hyerin said, and some event keeps on repeating in his head. He walks out to his room and went to Hyerin’s room.

                Hyerin is sleeping soundly in the comfortable bed; he carefully sits on the bed beside Hyerin then fixes the blanket and gently brush Hyerin’s hair.

                “After all this time… Jong-In, you’re still the one who’s winning in the heart of two most important women in my life… first with Hyesun and now with AeSun.. how can you be selfish like this? Is this your punishment for me?” he telling in his mind

                “Aesun-ah…” he whispers “Forgive appa for being so selfish over you… I just wanted the best for you… I’ve been blind by my selfishness that is why I didn’t realize that you suffer a lot because of me.” he lay down, he put Hyerin’s head over his arm as he continue to brush her hair “But from now on, appa will do anything to make you happy… I’ll give you everything you want, whatever makes you happy…”

                The next morning, Hyerin wakes up a little late; she takes a quick shower and goes down.

                “Aigoo…. It’s late… bapo…Park Hyerin” she’s telling herself while going down the stairs

                “Good morning, Hyerin” Mr. Hyun greets her; he is sitting at the living reading some news paper while drinking some coffee.

                “Neh, Good morning ahjussi..”

                “Come on, let’s have some breakfast before you leave” Mr. Hyun stand up from her seat and walk closer at the stairs

                “Uhmm… I’m a little bit late now…. I don’t have time for breakfast”

                “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day…. you didn’t finish your dinner last night at least have some breakfast… and your uncle said that I’ll make you eat breakfast before you left… please”

                “Ok”

                Mr. Hyun pulls Hyerin to the dinning area excitedly

                “Butler Jung, where’s the food” he called out

                After a moment the foods have been served.

                “What would you like to eat? You want some pancake, bacon, sausage… you like some coffee?”

                “Hmmmm… I don’t drink coffee….”

                “Hot chocolate or fresh orange juice”

                “Hmmm… I’ll just take fresh juice..”

                “Butler Kim, juice please”

                The butler pours the juice at Hyerin’s glass

                “What do you like to eat?”

                “I’ll just take some pancake and sausage... and uhm..” Hyerin is a little bit hesistant

                “What is it? What else do you want? Don’t be shy”

                “Hmmm… can I have some fruits also… I always eat fruits every breakfast”

                “Oh…sure…sure…” then he look at the butler “Prepare some fruits”

                “What else do you want?”

                “Nothing…”

                “Make sure you eat a lot so you won’t be fainting again…” Mr. Hyun putting food on Hyerin’s plate; after that, he drops off Hyerin at her studio.

                “hay!!!! It’s really awkward…” Hyerin mumbling, she drop her bag at the counter table as she start tidying her hair up walking toward to her painting that she’s been working on

                “What’s awkward?”

“Ah” Hyerin jumps in surprise “Aigoo….  Don’t scare me like that”

“Wae? Am I that scary? What are you mumbling about? And how’s your stay in Hyun’s residence” Ms. Kim ask

Hyerin release a sigh “it’s ok, it’s just Mr.Hyun is acting so weird, he keeps on staring at me and asking a lot of questions”

“Off course, he will ask you” Ms. Kim walk to the little kitchen of the studio “he’s just trying to get to know by himself” she walks back to the working place as she give Hyerin a cup of tes “and I think he’s dying to say that he is your so-called real father”

“Neh” she sit at the stool “I think he was about to say that last night but luckily Donghae called me…I’m so nervous, I don’t know what I will do if he say that to me, am I going to say that I’m not his daughter… that it’s all misunderstanding….” Hyerin sigh “I thought this is easy but it’s not…”

“Don’t worry everything will be alright soon but for now I have a good news for you”

“What is it?”

“I went to the office of Mrs. Kwon just this morning to update your case and you know what she said to me”

“What?”

“Your case is drop; the so-called artist that accuses you said that her statement is all void…. It just mistaken identity… she tought you are the artist who stole her creation but she found out the real culprit so she decided to drop the case against you…”

“Hmmm… ok…” Hyerin just reacted normally

“Yah, you should be happy.. don’t you what does it mean… your name is been cleared and Mrs. Kwon said that the committee will pursue your exhibit by early next month.”

“Really!!!!” her got big and smiling brightly

“Now, you’re acting right… yes my little dongsaeng… your exhibit will happen… everything will be on the right place again”

“Unnie” and they both squeal

Skip

                It’s been three days since her oppa left, Hyerin feeling a little bit lonely especially she is missing her husband every much. She is having a breakfast by herself again.

                She sighs while looking at her food “It’s been three days already….”

                Cause you are so beautiful let me gasp against your lips to say this phrase I love you

                “Baby!!!!!” she smile at her phone it was a video call from Donghae

                “My angel, are you having your breakfast?”

                “Neh… I’m eating by myself…. I really miss you... come back here now..” Hyerin is acting like a kid.

                “Aigoo… my little angel… I really miss you too…. Just a little bit more.. the day after tomorrow is our concert, after that I’m going back to you…”

                “I know… it’s just I’m too lonely here”

                “so, how’s your exhibit going?”

                “It’s getting better, everything is prepared little by little..” she still pouting

                “My angel…. I do some little shoping this morning… I bought you some dress… it’s really beautiful… and it will be more beautiful when you wear them… you want to see”

                Then Donghae pan his phone in his bed, there were two dresses, one is yellow and other is a printed one, after a moment he gets back to the screen.

             

(http://bp2.blogger.com/_sz9XzN6OKWM/R87ULXhpXPI/AAAAAAAADKY/66sKgNZgLFk/s1600-h/Mily+Gemma+Silk+Mini+Dress+Saks+Fifth+Avenue.jpg)

                “I personally pick these dresses… when I first saw these I knew this is a perfect one for you… you will look y on it…can’t wait to see you wear this… do you like it?”

 

                “Neh…I like it” she still gloomy

                “My angel…. Please cheer up now.... I promise to pay off when I get back there so please… smile now…. please… please…”

                “Fine…. There’s nothing I can do right now…. it’s already late there, you should sleep now”

                “Neh, I know…I just call you to say good night”

                “It’s morning here… you bapo…”

                “Oh!!!!... good morning my angel… mwuah…”

                “Good night and sleep tight”

                “Neh…. I love you…”

                “I love you too”

                “Just wait for me… I’ll be back soon…”

                Hyerin finish her breakfast and clean up, her bodyguards are just waiting for her at the lobby of the building. She goes out and locking the door then suddenly Hyerin sight becomes blank

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys... i'm here again.... thank you very much for your comments and thank you for being interested in my story.