the last time

Hyung's little sister

 

All of them except for Heechul are in the dinning table eating breakfast before they all went to bed, Hyerin wakes up early to cooked food and wait for Leeteuk while Junghwa still in his deep slumber.

                “Oppa, Junghwa mom inivited me over to this house, I already said that I’ll bring Junghwa there but I still wanted to ask you, can I come there?” Hyerin talking to Leeteuk who sitting across to her.

                “Where that is?” Leeteuk ask, the usual routine if Hyerin asking him a permission to go somewhere.

                “If you will imagine the country map, Junghwa’s hometown is far away below the map” Hyerin and Leeteuk are picturing the map of Korea in their head.

                “You get it?” Hyerin ask

                Leeteuk still keep on thinking, tapping his point finger on his cheeks

                “Oppa, I don’t want to spell it for you” Hyerin whine, she doesn’t want to spell out the word

                “Oh yeah, that’s far, I think I should just come with you so we can use the car”

                “No, its ok we will just take a bus, is that ok?”

                “Are you sure? You don’t know way around outside seoul”

                “Neh, I’m ok, we will be living here tomorrow morning”

                The next morning, Hyerin wakes Junghwa so that they can leave early. She made a breakfast for them, Leeteuk who still awake help his sister to bath Junghwa, and he also drop them off at the bus station to make sure that Hyerin will bought the right ticket and ride the right bus.

                “Oppa, we’re living now” Hyerin yelled

                “Neh and be careful you two”

                Leeteuk bend his knee to level with Junghwa “Nice to meet you kid; grow up healthy” he hug Junghwa

                “Ahjussi, please take care of my noona for me, I’ll come back here when I grow up” Junghwa

                “Neh I will but for today take care of my dongsaeng for me, ok”

                “Neh, ahjussi” Junghwa make an ok sign

                “Ok, get on now; call me if you already got there” Leeteuk hug his sister as if she will be gone years

                “Oppa, I’ll be back by night, you don’t have too hug like this”

                “I know” he still not letting go

                “Oppa, you can let go anytime”

                “. . . . . . . . . . .”

                “Seriously oppa, you’re attracting people’s attention” Hyerin look at their surrounding people starting to look at them

                “I’m just hugging my cute little sister”

                “Oppa, we need to go now and you need to rest alos”

                Finally, Leeteuk let go of his sister.

                “Bye, oppa”

                “Bye ahjussi”

                Hyerin and Junghwa get on the bus.

                “Junghwa , just lean on me if you want to sleep”

                “neh” Junghwa was just too busy looking out the window.

                Hyerin takes this chance to relax to make her time, try not to think of any problem or issues that she is facing in the city. She just wanted to have a peace of mind even just for a day. After long hours of travelling by bus, they finally arrived at the bus station. Hyerin had a hard time talking with the local people there because of the dialect that they are using. It’s almost noon when they finally arrived at small town. Junghwa immediately run after seeing a red gate on the side of the street.

Hyerin POV

                Junghwa open the gate and announce our arrival “Umma….. Umma… we’re here…. Junghwa and noona is here”          

                Junghwa’s umma came out, followed by her husband and probably his sister who I think she’s only 10 years old.

                “Oh, I’m so glad that you finally arrived, we’re thinking that you lost your way here” Junghwa’s umma

                “Mianhamnida, I’m just asking around our way here” It’s hard to understand dialect in my case

                “We’re the one who need to apologize for troubling you like this” Junghwa’s appa said

                “Annyoung haseyo, Mr. Go”

                “You’re still formal; call me uncle, ok”

                “Neh, kamsahamnida"

                “Auntie, my omeoni said that…..”

                As I turn to my back I saw something that wasn’t supposed to be there.

                “Oh!!!!!?????? What are you doing here?”  I ask

                “Because I live next door” he answer me with blank face

                “How come you were here… you…sleeping” I stop before I can say something else that can make the situation more complicated, and off course how can I ask that, babo, Hyerin his driving skill could surpass a F1 racer.

                “Hyung, you’re here already” Junghwa give a hug to Donghae

                “Neh, I’ve been waiting for you here” Donghae carry Junghwa

                “He is your brother’s co-member right; his family was just leaving next door”

                “Neh, he was” and he is annoying me right now, great my plan is ruined, I really want to enjoy this trip with myself without seeing people and thing in the city but now this person came. If can only throw him away back to Seoul I will.

                “Ms. Park, are you hungry? It’s almost time for lunch, we prepare something for you I hope you will like it”

                “Neh, kamsahamnida”

                “Auntie, omeoni want you to invite in our house there is a little gathering there” then he smile at me, I know he planned this and he used Junghwa for this

Skip

                Lee’s residence

                “Omeoni, I’m back”

                Donghae open the gate and to my surprise there are a lot of people who already sitting at the two long table in their front yard, it’s like the whole town was there.

                “We’ve been waiting for you” a fine and gentle lady came towards us

                “Mrs. Lee, kamsahmanida”

                “It’ s ok, Donghae just return from Seoul I just wanted to a little gathering for him”

                What a little? It’s like a feast here, what is happening here?

                “Go ahead and enjoy yourself” Mrs. Lee

                “Neh, we will go ahead” the Go family find their place at the banquet, leaving me alone with Donghae and his mother

                “Umma, this is Hyerin, Leeteuk hyung’s little sister” his voice is full of eunthusiatic as he introduce me

                “Annyoung haseyo, Park Hyerin inmida” I bow my head

                “You look beautiful and fine lady” then she held my hand “You are really Jungsu’s sister”

                “Uhmm… kamsamhamnida” why am I feeling so nervous like this? It’s not like I’m meeting my in laws

                “You probably hungry, I prepare something so make sure you eat a lot” she smiles at me and look at her son

                “Donghaessi”

                “Neh”

                “Let’s go” he smile and grab my hand as he tag me along to find an empty space.

                “This is my harabeoji and halmeoni” he introduced me an old couple “then this is my aunties and uncle, my cousins and their little ones” why he need to introduce me to all of his relatives as if we’re getting married or something, damn it why am I being in this situation? Am I being punish for asking a little time for myself. I want to go home now, Jungsu oppa please come and get me here.

                “And this is my hyung” he introduce me to a middle aged man, he looks like his brother

                “Annyoung, I’m Donghae’s brother, Lee Donghwa”

                “Anneyoung haseyo, I’m Park Hyerin inmida”

                “Come let’s sit” he is like a child pull me down to sit next to him while his brother and his mother just across to us.

                “Hyerinssi, don’t be shy and help yourself” Mrs. Lee

                “Neh, Kamsahamnida, Mrs. Lee” one word that will explain everything right now it’s AWKWARD, really, I never been in the situation like this, ah, I feel like I wanted to kill this annoying fish beside me. I turn to him and he just smile at me, yah what are you smiling about you want me to bury you”

                “Yah, can you just be honest to me just once, do you plan this thing?” I whisper to him

                “What are you talking about? I just wanted to come home, is that bad?”

                “Don’t play innocent here because I know you’re not”

Flashback

                Super Junior bathroom

                “Kid” Donghae splashing some water to Junghwa

                “Neh”

                “You want your noona to be happy right?”

                “Neh, I want noona to be happy always”

                “Then listen to me”

                “Where do you live?”

                “In mokpo” Donghae brighten up when he heard the word Mokpo

                “Where in mokpo?”

                “In mokpo”

                Junghwa doesn’t know their exact addres so while Donghae dressing up Junghwa at Hyerin’s room he saw Hyerin’s phone at the table, when he open the phone he smile beautifully in what he saw.

                “Yah, bad hyung that’s noona’s phone”

                “Shhhh…..” Donghae immediately cover his mouth

                “Listen here, we’re gonna make your noona happy so don’t tell her ok”

                Junghwa just nodded

                Donghae open the message box and his eyes got big when he saw the exact address of Junghwa’s home.

                “I’m so lucky the angel of love is helping me, thank you”

                When Leeteuk, Hyerin and Junghwa left the dorm, Donghae sneakily went out of the dorm and drive his way to his hometown as fast as he can.When he got there.

                “Omeoni…. Omeoni”

                “Donghae… you’re back

                “Neh, omeoni I want you to meet someone”

                “Who? Your girlfriend” Donghae’s mother look behind Donghae “but where is she?”

                “She still not here yet but she’s coming, do you know Go Junghwa?” Donghae

                “Neh, he was the son of Mr. Go just next door”

                “She was with him coming here later”

                “But wait who is she?”

                “She’s Leeteuk hyung sister, the one that I talked to you about one time”

                “Oh, yeah, I think I saw her in tv”

                “Omeoni, she important to me”

                “I know, my dear, I’ll make a preparation”

End of Flashback

                “Do Jungsu oppa know that you’re here? Don’t you have practice” Hyerin whisper again

                “Our practice right before Shindong hyung’s radio show and Eunhyukssi only know this”

                “You will be dead later when you come home” Hyerin threaten

                “I’ll take care of it later, I just wanted to be with you right now”

                “Yeh, right”

                “Is everything’s fine?” Donghae’s mother ask

                “Neh, omeoni” Donghae answer

                “Umma cooks well and I bet you never taste some of the food here”

                When I look at the table there are so many food and they all looked delicious, some of them I never seen before and now I wanted to tase all of it.

Other POV

                Back in super junior dorm

                “Where the hell is Lee Donghae?” Leeteuk

                “Hyung!!!?” Ryewook trying to calm down Leeteuk

                “Do you know where ishe right now? How can possibly going right now, we have rehearsal later, do you know where he is right now?” Leeteuk ask all of them

                They all shrugged their shoulder except for Eunhyuk who slowly raise his trembling hand.

                “Hyung, I know”

                “Where is he? Tell me” Leeteuk shouted

                They can’t do anything when it comes to their leader having a bad temper, yes, he is kind and soft but when he got angry no one can interfer him.

                 “In mokpo, he said that he will visit his mother for awhile”

                Leeteuk grab Eunhyuk’s collar and drag him to his room.

                Donghae is blowing his spoon and forward it to Hyerin “Here, try this Haemultang (assorted seafood stew)”

                “Uhhmmmm” Hyerin is a little bit hesistant she looked at Donghae’s mother who is just smiling at her, she had no choice but to open .

                “Is it good?” Donghae ask like a little kid, he can probably beat Junghwa

                “Neh” she just nodded

                “ok, then try this one also it’s Jang Un Gui (Grilled eel)”

                Donghae make sure that Hyerin can taste and eat all the food that his mother prepared for them. He was busy taking care of Hyerin while eating that brings a smile to his mother face.

                “Mr. Go, how junghwa’s condition?” one of Donghae’s auntie ask

                “Oh, the doctor said he was going to be fine”

                “It’s all thanks to the kindness of Ms. Park overthere” Mr. Go pointed out Hyerin who is busy eating and surprised by the sudden attention to her.

                “She helps us so Junghwa can undergo his surgery, she was really helpful when Junghwa was at the hospital” Mrs. Go added

                “Are you a doctor?” an uncle asks “You look young to be a doctor”

                “Animida, I graduated as an Art student” Hyerin politely answer

                “You already graduated?” Donghae’s mother

                “Neh, I just graduated last year” Hyerin answer

                “She graduated an art school in Paris” Mrs. Go added

                All the people there looked at Hyerin that makes her uncomfortable, her heart is pounding so much at she can’t even swallow.

                “Relax, they won’t bite you” Donghae whisper to her as he places his hand at the top of Hyerin’s hand, Hyerin felt a little relieve and she calm herself.

                “How come you teaching in a hospital?” they are starting to ask question about her

                “Uhmmm… the hospital that Junghwa was confined in sets up a music and art program to its younger patient to develop their skills and also it help them to improve their condition, you can say that it’s a theraphy for the children.”

                “Is that your job?” someone ask again

                “Neh, I’ve wanted to teach kid”

                “It’s just her volunteer work, she actually a great young artist and she’s having an exhibit, is that right Ms. Park” Mrs. Go

                “Neh… Neh” Hyerin just nodded

                “My dear Donghae must be lucky to find a woman like you” Mrs. Lee

                Shining star like a little diamond makes me love

                “Excuse me for awhile” Hyerin excuse herself to answer, she went inside Donghae’s house she just in the living room.

                “Jungsu oppa, mianhe I forget to call you”

                “Princess, where are you now?”

                “I’m in Junghwa’s hometown, we just arrived here”

                “Princess, don’t lie to me, I know all of it, Donghae was there right”

                Hyerin isn’t surprise that Leeteuk found out already.

                “Neh, he is here, I’m actually in his house right now”

                “What!!!!! Park Hyerin gets out of that house right now” Leeteuk yelled at the phone

                “Oppa, I can’t leave like that, his whole family are all here”

                “What the hellllll? Where is he?”

                Hyerin turn around to look for Donghae but he is already there.

                “Hyerinssi…”

                “Jungsu oppa wants to talk to you” Hyerin pass the phone

                Donghae knows what he will be hearing, fear written all over his face. He grab Hyerin’s hand and drag her to his room.

                He swallows first “Neh, hyung”

                “Yah!!!! Bring my sister back right here, right now”

                “Hyung….”

                “What are you trying to do? Kidnap her and force her to marry you, huh”

                “Anni, hyung, I just want to have sometime with Hyerin”

                “Bring her home now, I already warn you before, don’t you dare do something to her” Leeteuk hang up the phone

                “Araso, I’ll take care of her and make sure she will enjoy” Donghae pretending that he still talking to Leeteuk and everything is fine. “Neh, we will be back by 7 or 8, bye hyung” he hanged up

                “What did my brother said to you?” Hyerin ask standing at the door

                “Nothing, he just said that make sure you will enjoy your visit here and come back in one pieces” Donghae give back Hyerin phone

                “Is that what he really said?” Hyerin is being suspicious

                “Neh, that what he said to me”

                “But he said different thing to me, he wants me to get out of here”

                “Uhmmm” Donghae scratching his head

                “You’re lying to me”

                “Aniyo, he really said that”

                “I think I better go now”

                “Wait….. “ Donghae grab Hyerin’s arm

                “What?”

                “Can you just stay here for awhile then we wil go back to Seoul by afternoon” Donghae using his puppy eyes again, he knows that Hyerin can’t resist it.

                “Fine” Hyerin remove Donghae’s hand

                The two went back to the gathering, Donghae tell his mother to tour Hyerin around for awhile before going back to Seoul by late afternoon. He tour Hyerin around the place where he grows up and as Donghae who doesn’t like skinship, he always holding Hyerin hand or putting his arms around Hyerin’s waist while they are walking. He takes Hyerin to the place where he used to play soccer when he still a little kid, where he dream of to become a soccer player, then to his school where little Donghae learn, every place that has been part of his childhood, and lastly Donghae bring Hyerin to his father resting place.

                “This is where my father was”

                “Annyoung haseyo, Park Hyerin inmida” bow at the front of the grave that surprise Donghae.

                Hyerin kneel in front of the grave and close her eyes to give some pray for Donghae’s father. Donghae just stood there watching his dear angel while talking to his father.

                “Abeoji, she is beautiful right. Neh, I finally found her, I finally found your gift that you send to me over there. This angel who is front of you right now is the one you sent to me to complete my life. Abeoji you said that whatever I choose is great because it’s me then I can say this to you I choose to make her happy for the rest of her life; I choose to be on her side everytime she was sad or happy. Leeteuk hyung is been taking care of up until now and now that this angel came its time for me to take care of someone precious. Abeoji please look after her like you always look after me, although she look like so strong outside but I know she still soft and gentle inside, abeoji please protect her from any harm because she is my life now, your Donghae’s life.” Donghae in his mind

                After few minutes, Hyerin stand up with a little sad face.

                “What’s wrong?” Donghae touch Hyerin face

                “Nothing, can we go back to Seoul now” she looked away

                Donghae and Hyerin went back to Lee’s house to say their goodbye.

                “Bye, Junghwa don’t be sick again and grow up healthy” Hyerin hug Junghwa

                “Neh, noona, I’ll come back when I grow up”

                “Be a good boy, as always, I’ll visit you again if I had time”

                “Noona if you get back, I’ve already collected many yellow color for you”

                “Then I’ll make sure that I’ll come back here”

                Donghae feel a shiver within his body after hearing the yellow color again, he already knew what they have been talking about this time.

                Hyerin stand up and face Junghwa parents “I’ll be going now, don’t hesistate to call me if something happen”

                “We’re very thankful that we met you, thank you for everything” Mrs. Go

                “Thank you very much in helping our family, I’ll hope someday we can return the favor to you” Mr. Go

                “I’m looking forward to see you again” Hyerin bow her head

                “Hyerinssi” Donghae’s mother suddenly approach her

                “Take this back to you and share it with your brother” she gave a food box

                “Kamsahamnida, Mrs. Lee”

                Donghae’s mother suddenly hugs Hyerin

                “Please look after my Donghae, take a good care of him. Please be back soon”

                “Neh, I’ll be back soon”

                Hyerin wave goodbye to her student and to his family inside the car. Donghae keeps on looking at Hyerin to check if she is crying but although Hyerin’s eyes are look sad, it’s still remain dry from beyond crying.

                Donghae was just driving back to Seoul, he keep on glancing at Hyerin who just staring out the window quietly. As he drive he remember the marriage that Leeteuk has been talking about to Hyerin.

                “Did you enjoy today?” he finally break the silent

                “Neh” Hyerin just answer directly

                “Do you want to go back there soon?”

                “I don’t know”

                “Hyerinssi, let’s get married”

                Donghae suddenly pull over to the car side, he looked at her seriously and he means what he just said.

                “I’m serious about it; I want to marry you now” he hold Hyerin’s shoulder

                “Don’t be so naïve, how can you marry me you don’t even love me” she removes Donghae’s hand

                “I do love you, what happened before is a mistake, I shouldn’t have listened to him, Mianhe Hyerinssi… I didn’t mean to do it” tears start to form in Donghae’s eyes

                “But you still did it” Hyerin smile at him “People always says that they didn’t mean it but they actually mean it”

                “Hyerinssi” Donghae grab her both hand “Please, believe me, I really didn’t mean to leave you” he is giving his best to make Hyerin believe him.

                “But you still leave me, right” Hyerin eyes are glittering because of water in her eyes that refuse to fall down

                “I know it’s my fault and I’m so stupid to leave you…. but… now”

                “You should listen to what my brother is telling you, stay away from me” she removes her hands off to Donghae’s

                “Aniyo, I won’t listen to anyone from now on” he held Hyerin’s shoulder to look at her straight to her eyes. “Because the last time that I listen to other people I ended up losing someone precious to me”

                “But the last time that I didn’t listen to other people is the time I ended up losing my heart” Hyerin looking at Donghae full of anger “You don’t have any idea how stupid I am calling out your name many times hoping that you will comeback to me. You don’t have any idea how I felt waking up without you by myside. You don’t have any idea how I hate myself everytime I looked at the mirror, this scar” she show her hand “It will always reminds me how stupid and pathetic I am believe in something that I thought that was mine”she push Donghae away from her and properly sit back to calm herself

                “I was planning to go back during your comeback but when I saw you on tv, how happy you are with seems like to be your favorite girl, how you tell the whole world that you like that girl from a group. I don’t care if your letter is true or not when I saw that it makes me realize that you really see me as your Hyung’s little sister, your dongsaeng nothing more than that”

                “Hyerinssi, it was just for the show”

                “Really? Just for the show, is that why you ask her out on national tv, you jump for joy because she choose you that you match together, you always take about her in your interview, how you stare at her when you two are in same place and show your damn couple ring during your performance as if like I didn’t exist in your life, like you don’t care after all. And now you tell me it just for the show damn it Lee Donghae its your own will, no one ask you to do that, you do it your own just like when you decided to leave me” she was yelling and she said all that in just one breath, she refuse to drop a tear in front of him, she was clenching his fist and teeth to control herself not to cry and also not to do anything that can harm Donghae.

                “Hyerin please let me explain”

                “And what to make another lie with your sweet words which you’re good at; your sweet words that makes every girl fall for you, huh? Your words are sweet and it feels like its true but its not”

“But I’m not lying to you, I do love you and you’re the only one for me, believe me, Hyerin” Donghae hold on to Hyerin’s hand as if his life depend to it

She looked at him directly to his eyes “How can I believe to the same person who promise not to leave me but ended up leaving me after all, How can I believe a person who is the first one who doesn’t believe in me, on what we have?, You’re a beautiful liar Lee Donghae; go home by yourself” Hyerin get off the car and immediately get on the bus that was just passing through.

                Donghae was just stunned there from all the things that Hyerin said to him, he never knew that his actions is hurting more, his being too immature and not being aware of things make his only love to hurt more and hated herself.

                Donghae went straight to their rehearsal distracted by what happen in his car. As he enter the practice room, Leeteuk rushing towards to him, grab his collar and push him to the walls.

                “Where is she?”

                Donghae is not answering, his face is all blank.

                “Leeteukssi, calm down please” Heechul grab Leeteuk’s hand

                “Hyung” stop this” Sungmin and Eunhyuk pulling their hyung away from Donghae

                “Where is Hyerin answer me?” Leeteuk shouted

                “Hyung, Hyerin is calling you” Ryewook hurry to give the phone

                “Princess, where are you?” he answer his phone without releasing Donghae’s collar

                “I’m at the dorm just awhile ago” Hyerin trying to hide her sadness from her voice but still Leeteuk can notice it.

                “It there any problem, princess” he was glaring at his dongsaeng

                “Aniyo, I’m just tired, I think I should be sleeping I just call you to say that I’m at the dorm so you won’t be worried”

                “Ok, princess, sleep tight” Leeteuk hang up the phone and throw it luckily Kyuhyun is a good catcher

                “Ok, talk what happen before my fist land in your face”

                “Hyung, please stop this” they all trying to stop Leeteuk before anything can go wrong

                Donghae looked at him as he started to cry, he hold Leeteuk arms that grabbing his collar.

                “Go ahead hyung punch me, hit me because that what I deserve”

                “Donghaessi…” Heechul

                “Go ahead hit me” he yelled out and his knee got weaken causing him to flap down on the floor, Leeteul release him.

                “What kind of person I am, hurting the person whom I loved most, I’m so stupid, stupid.” He was hitting himself.

                “Donghaeyah…stop that” Eunhyuk stops him

                “Leeteuk hyung” he kneel in front of his hyung “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to hurt her like that, I didn’t mean to say those awful words to her, I never mean to leave her like that, please believe me hyung, believe me”

                “Donghaeyah…what’s happening to you huh?” Heechul

                “I hurt her so badly that she doesn’t believe in me, what can I do to makeher come back to me?”

                Leeteuk just staring at Donghae and with his stern cold voice he will say the most painful words that he can say to his dongsaeng “Let her go that is the only thing you can do, let her go as you did few months ago”

Back in Super Junior Dorm

               She lying on her bed, looking at her phone a smile formed in her face at the same time as a tear drop from her eyes. She was looking at Donghae picture in her phone as her wallpaper.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

all guy, i just finish another chapter again, hope you still enjoy this fan fic, i'll try to update every week so I can finish this story to start new one... ^_^