It's the beginning

Hyung's little sister

 

It’s already morning, Leeteuk when to Hyerin’s room before going out. When he opens the door the two still sleeping, Hyerin upper body is at the top of Donghae while she’s sleeping; Donghae’s arms are around Hyerin.

                “Donghaeyah…” he tap Donghae’s shoulder

                Donghae move a little, he tighten his hug to Hyerin, Leeteuk tap him again “Donghae-yah…wake up”

                Donghae open his eyes and he was surprise to see his hyung.

                “Hyu…ng….”

                “Hmmmm” Hyerin whine by the suddenly movement

                “Shhhh…..” Donghae tap Hyerin’s back gently as she sleep again

                “Can we talk for awhile outside?” Leeteuk seriously ask

                “Ne….neh… hyung” he nervously answer and he placed Hyerin back to her pillow “I’ll be back” he softly said then he kiss Hyerin’s forehead             

                Then he follows his hyung outside, Leeteuk is sitting at the sofa, arms cross on his chest.

                “Hyung? What is it?”

                “Sit down…”

                Donghae nervously sits down at the other end

                “Donghae…. I will give an official statement today about what happen yesterday… I don’t know what will happen after but I want you stay with Hyerin for awhile…but it doesn’t mean that I already approve whatever you and my sister have after all of this we will deal with that, as right now I just want to stay with her….”

                “Neh... hyung… I don’t have schedule today so I’ll stay here”

                “Ok, I’m going now…. just call me if something happen to Hyerin…” Leeteuk stand up

                “Araso hyung”

Hyerin wakes up her whole body is aching; and she still having a bad mood when she opens her eyes she saw a little white bear holding a note:

                I hope you won’t be grumpy when you wake up…. I really miss my smiling angel…

Then a bouquet ofassorted tulips flowers, one flower for each color (red, purple, yellow, cream and white). A smile form in her serene face, she sits up and take the little bear with her left hand as she kisses it then she also did the same to the bouquet.

“Am I grumpy last night?” she ask the little bear “Hmm… well…probably…but thanks to you I’m a little bit ok now..” then she pinch the nose of the bear. She put the bear on her pillow and grabs the flower and goes out to find the sender of her morning greetings. She found her handsome messenger at the kitchen, wearing beater and shorts while busying cooking something. She silently when towards him and hug him from the back.

“Mianhe….for being grumpy last night….” She sounded like a kid

Donghae smile and hold Hyerin’s hand “Are you still being grumpy to me again?”

“Aniyo… are you angry with me?”

Donghae turn around and hug her back as he lean his chin on Hyerin’s right shoulder.

“I will never have a reason to be angry with you…. are you ok now?”

“Neh… a little….thank you for this…” she breaks the hug and shows the flowers to Donghae

“Do you like it?” Donghae ask with his shining eyes

“Neh…. “

“Do you know why I bought different colors of tulips flowers?”

“I’m just going to ask you that…”

Donghae smile like a kid and push Hyerin slowly until she seat at the chair in the dinning table, he bend his knee to level with Hyerin.

“First tulips means perfect love, it mean your love is perfect for me” he explaining like he was lecturing a little child “now, red tulips means true love.. my one and only true love is you, cream tulips mean I will love you forever; white means purity our love is so pure that no one will ever break; yellow means sunshine in your smile because your smile makes my day bright and complete; and lastly as you combine all of these colors it means you have a beautiful eyes, I want to look to those eyes as long as I can live” then he smile

“How did you know all of that?” she smile sweetly

“hmmm…. I did some research first.... I want to look impressive in front my girlfriend” he show a big grin

“Then you succeed….” She pinches Donghae’s cheek “I’m impressed to my boyfriend… you did a great job baby….” she just brushing off Donghae’s hair while they are looking at each other.

Donghae touch Hyerin lips “May I kissed you, my angel?” Hyerin just nod, he moves slowly until their lips finally meet.

Donghae kiss becomes passionate and agressive, he took the flower from Hyerin and cupped her face as he lean in for more, he move his right hand down to Hyerin’s thigh and hook Hyerin’s legs around his waist. Hyerin suddenly becomes uncomfortable and the things that happen last night came back in her mind.

“Ammppp!!! Argghh…” she gently pushes Donghae to break the kiss

“Wae? What’s wrong?”

“You touch my wounds here” pointing her cornered lips, she just make that excuse “And my hand” showing her right hand

“Mianhe…. my angel… I didn’t mean to hurt you… mianhe”

“It’s ok…. Mianhe…… my whole body is aching right now… so I can’t do it right now… mianhe…. Donghae oppa..”

“Aniyo… it’s my fault I didn’t think about your condition… mianhe” Donghae gently brushing Hyerin’s hair

“Hmm…. Jagiya?”

“What is it?”

“Can you stay here with me at least today? Please” Hyerin’s eyes become so scared and Donghae noticed that

“Off course” he hugs Hyerin “I don’t have any schedule today…so I stay here with you… don’t be afraid now….”

“Komowo….oppa….”

 

Skip

                After breakfast, Hyerin takes a bath while Donghae kindly wash the dishes.

At the bathroom, Hyerin is soaking herself at the bathtub, she is scrubing herself rigidly until her white skin turns to red, this is what she did also last night. She still feel so dirty and impure after what Gu Donghae did to her, she feels like she betray her boyfriend so she clean herself up until she feels she’s clean enough to be touch by him.

Donghae finish cleaning up the dishes, he went to the living and watch the tv while waiting for Hyerin to finish. It’s been 30 minutes since Hyerin enter the bathroom; Donghae is getting uneasy so he decided to check on her.

                “Hyerin” he knocks twice at the door but there’s no answer “Hyerinssi… Hyerinssi” still knocking “Hyerinssi….answer me please…” Donghae is getting scared, Hyerin won’t answer him

                “Hyerinssi….” one last call then he open the door and found Hyerin submerge in the bathtub

                “Hyerinssiii…” he gets some towel first then covers Hyerin as he pull her out from the bathtub and place her on the floor.

                Hyerin’s face is pale, she’s not breathing at all.

                “Hyerin….wake up….wake up” gently tapping her face “Please wake up” he gave Hyerin resuscitation “Baby…please wake up… open your eyes…”

                After three resuscitation, Hyerin finally wake up and cough out some water, he pull her up into his arms.

                “Hyerinssii….” Donghae’s face is shocked and scared

                “Op……pa….” she weakly answer

                “Are you alright? Let me take you to the hospital”

                “An….iyo….. I’mmm… fi..ne…” she smile at him

                “Baby… don’t smile at me like that if you’re not really ok…..”

                “Mianhe…”

                “What happen?”

                “Nothing….”

                “Nothing…why there are red scratches on your body…. Did you do this? Huh?”

                “It’s nothing…. Oppa…. take me to my room so I can dry myself”

                “Araso, but don’t you ever scare me like that…if you will do this again… I’ll be force to come with you even if you’re going to take a bath…huh…” tears starts to flow from Donghae’s eyes “Don’t scare me like that…”

                “Mianhe….Donghaeyah… mianhe…”

Skip

          

At some coffee shop, Dr. Hyun and Leeteuk meet again.

                “What happen to Hyerin? I read on the news, my hyung didn’t do anything…who is it?”

                “It’s Gu Donghae kidnap her…” Leeteuk calmy said “But she manages to escape before everything becomes worst…”

                Dr. Hyun notice all the anger in Leeteuk’s face

                “Is there something happen to her? Tell me…”

                “Hyerin doesn’t want anyone else to know this…. But I need your help in order to protect her”

                “Wae? What are you saying? What happen to her?”

                “She almost got by Gu Donghae…she fight back and free herself…. But she feel so humiliated by the accident….she detesting herself right now… “

                “That bastard… I will definitely kill him….” Dr. Hyun is raging with anger

                “Uncle… I have a plan but I need your help too”

                “Tell me what your plan is?”

                “I’m going to release an official statement for the accident last night but some of them are cover up…”

                “Then…”

                “I will take Hyerin with tomorrow to China to avoid her from reporters…. But I don’t know if that’s enough”

                “If you want I can hire some bodyguards for Hyerin, at least someone can take a look at her even if you’re busy….and don’t worry I’ll take care of everything here… I’ll take care of Gu Donghae I’ll make sure he will never get near of Hyerin”

                “Kamsahamnida, Uncle..” Leeteuk release a sigh “and there’s one more thing”

                “What is it?”

                “When we were in the hospital, she asks me if she was adopted… she asks me if she’s really Park Hyerin”

                “What!!!!” Dr. Hyun was surprise

                “She said that Gu Donghae told her that her real father is still alive…and she was just taken away from her father… that is why Hyerin questioning her identity”

                “What did you tell her?”

                “I just said that Gu Donghae is lying to her… for her to go with him… but knowing Hyerin, this things still bothering her right now.... and to the fact that she’s having her memory back… she might do something to find out herfself… and it’s possible that she might misunderstand things..like we did before”

                “Do you think it’s time for her know? It’s better for us to tell her than she will heard it to other”  

                “What if she doesn’t believe us?” Leeteuk is nervous

                “Jungsu-ah… your sister is mature and wise enough to tell whatever someone is telling the truth or not… maybe she will get confuse a bit and will get angry but that’s the part of the process because it’s her life is being affected here… we just need to guide her all the way until she clear up her mind…”

                “But what if she chooses to runaway… you know her….. she can do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants to go…”

                “If that what she wants she can do that… but you have to restrain her a little…”

                “But how… I don’t want her to be hurt..”

                “We have a lot of ways, Jungsu-ah..but for now… let’s proceed to our plan…. Do you already have a ticket for Hyerin?”

                “I’m going to call the airline to check after I talk to my manager”

                “I’ll arrange that for you, I will call you to give Hyerin’s ticket”

            

Skip

                “Jagiyah, this is all what Jungsu oppa bought last night” Hyerin comes out from her room holding a paper bag with bandage and medicine, she just finish dressing up wearing over size shirt with inner tanktop and long pants, her hair still wet and messed up.

                “Come here” Donghae tap the space beside him at the sofa, Hyerin jumps in at the sofa like a little child.

                “Awww…” she accidentally hit her right hand to the sofa as she land

                “Yah, Didn’t I tell you to be careful? You little kid..” helping Hyerin to sit up straight “And why are you all cover up? It’s not that cold...”

                “But I’m cold after taking a bath, look my hands are all cold” Hyerin still uncomfortable, she acts like nothing happen but it’s like it’s defense mechanism running to her.

                Donghae take her hand and place it on his cheeks “That’s because you stay on the water too much….  you really know how to make me worry…. Do I need to guard you even if you’re bathing… I’m going to be sick just thinking of you”

                “Yah, are you nagging me?” Hyerin pouted

                 “It’s because you’re so stubborn… you are more stubborn than a little kid….” he pinch Hyerin’s cheeks then open the paper that Hyerin’s gave to him “Look at your lips I can’t kiss it because it hurts you, look at your arms and legs I can’t hug you tightly because you’re aching, look at your hand, I can’t intertwine it with mine because I might break it, what you should I do to you Lee Hyerin? Donghae said it in one breathe, they were acting like adult talking to a child

                “Stop nagging me… you never stop nagging since morning….” Hyerin beginning to irritated, she really hates when Donghae is acting like that, taking advantage of his age

                “It’s because I love you so much…. don’t you know the more you nag the more you love the person.”

                “Yeah, right! You’re just making excuse…. You always enjoy taking advantage of our age difference, always bullying me” she’s whining

                “Aniyo, how can I do that to my precious girlfriend….. yah, come closer kid…” Donghae signal Hyerin to come closer like a bully in highschool, as Hyerin obediently moves closer

                “Awwww……” Hyerin twitch when Donghae applying some medication on her wound at her face

                “Mianhe….” Donghae said cutely then blew it after putting some solution he put band-aid, then he get the ointment to apply on Hyerin’s arms and legs

                Hyerin gasp when Donghae pull up her pants exposing her bare white legs.

                “Wae?” Donghae was alarmed

                Hyerin take a deep breath and shake her head “No…no..thing…” her face is little uncomfortable

                “Why are you looking like that? Is there something wrong?” he worriedly ask

                “It’s nothing….. you can continue” she gave him a smile to assure him.

                Hyerin is feel so anxious by every touch of Donghae in her legs, she knows that he won’t do anything to her but she can’t help it, she can even get nervous everytime she spoke the word Dongae or hear it, she keeps on reminding herself that they two different person their name is just the same, her Donghae is so gently, sweet and always treasure her, he will never hurt her unlike what Gu Donghae did to her. She keeps on repeating it until she relax.

                “Finally, you relax” Donghae commented, he knows that Hyerin is all tense up so he try to make it slowly and gently.

                “Baby… I’m planning to take you with me tomorrow to go to china” Donghae said while busying himself

                “Wae?” hyerin didn’t bother to look because she was to busy opening the band-aid

                “I don’t want to leave you here after what happen” he’s done and looks at Hyerin

                “Do you think your agency will allow that? and our relationship is still a secret right, people might notice..” Hyerin stick the band-aid on Donghae’s right cheeks.

                “Aniyo...” Donghae pull Hyerin to sit on his lap “I’m going to pay for your ticket and other things by that the agency won’t bother and you are naturally close with us so people won’t notice if I stick with you all the time, it’s like an oppa looking after his dongsaeng..” he open the paper bag again and take out a bottle of medicine “Are you going to take this now?” he ask

                Hyerin just nodded and move back to the sofa as Donghae get some water. As she waits for Donghae to return, she stares at her hand.

                “Am I adopted? Am I real Park Hyerin? Am I still worthy for Donghae? Am I still need to stay here?” there so many things that running to her mind and she doesn’t know where to start to answer them all.

                “What are you thinking about?” Donghae return and gave Hyerin her medicine and the glass of water. He put glass at the table, he sit besides Hyerin wrapping his left arms around her, as their left hand intertwine together, Hyerin’s right hand over at Donghae’s lap.  Hyerin head leaning on Donghae chest, as they watch tv.

                “Donghaessi…..”

                “Hmmmm?”

                “What are you going to do if you found out that everything that you believe in turns out to be a lie?

                “What do you mean by that?” Donghae look at Hyerin

                “I mean…what if all of this is a lie, all about yourself is a lie, you are not who you are today…”

                “Why are you asking me that question? Is there something bothering you right now?”

                “Can you please answer my question?” she patted a kiss on his cheek

                “Hmmm… probably I will get angry because it means that my whole life is just a joke and someone just play or control my life by hiding the truth to me and probably I will runaway so that they can’t control my life again”

                “Where are you going if you run away?”

                “Some place where they can’t find me”

                “Are you going to forgive all the people that lied to you?”

                “I don’t know…. Maybe time will tell…wait why are you asking me these questions?”

                “It’s nothing…. It’s just a random question… don’t mind me…”

                “Are you sure? If there something bothering you, you can tell me”

                “It’s nothing…” she touch Donghae’s face then turn back on watching tv

                “My angel…?” Donghae almost singing it with naughty tone

                “What?”

                “Hmmm…. can we lie down while watching tv?”

                “Are you thinking naughty thoughts again?”

                “Anni…anni… I just wanted you to feel relax…you said that your body is aching… so…”

                “Fine..” Hyerin move to fix themselves at the sofa

                “Yah, Lee Donghae how can I watch tv if we position like this”

                Donghae was laying on the edge of the sofa trapping Hyerin inside, he just give to her a big grin.

                “Get up, I want to watch tv… Lee Donghae… I’m warning you… I can kick you out even my right hand has bandage.” She’s hitting Donghae chest with her hands “Aww….aww…aishiii…” she accidentally hit too much with her right hand

                “Aigooo…. My little angel…” Donghae hugs her

                “Get off me…I said I want to watch tv…”

                “Aniyo… I won’t..this is the first time that we will spend our whole day together…. I don’t want to spend my whole day with you by just watching tv” Donghae whining like a kid

                “Then what do you want to do?” Hyerin start to get annoyed

                “This….” Donghae patted a kiss on Hyerin’s lips

                “Aishii…. why do I have a boyfriend like you?”

                “Because you have a good eye for having a boyfriend like me” he patted another kiss “My angel lips is so addicting... I can kiss you all day if you allow me too” he smile at her hoping that she won’t get annoyed

                “You’re just being ert….come here…” although she still feel uneasy on being so intimate she agree on what Donghae’s want because she doesn’t want him to suspect anything and she also used this to get rid off her troubled.

                Donghae pull her closer to him as he kiss her deeply, Hyerin just response as she usually does, Donghae’s hands are travelling in her back as he hold her tightly. After a moment image of Gu Donghae harshly kissing, touching her flash in her head again she tries to fight it back but it’s too much for her. She pushes Donghae to break their kiss, she is tearing up a little.

                “Stop….please..stop”

                “Wae? What’s the matter?” Donghae worriedly ask

                “I can’t do it…. I can’t…” she bury her face at Donghae’s chest as she start to cry “Mianhe…. mianhe..”

                “Aniyo…. Aniyo… I should be the one to say sorry…. I’m being too selfish again… mianhe Hyerinssi”

                “Mianhe..oppa…. I just can’t do it right now… I really wanted to kiss you but I can’t right now…what’s wrong with me… aishiii” she hitting herself

                “Stop..stop..Hyerin… it’s not your fault… you probably tired… take a rest for awhile…” Donghae wrap his arms around her “Mianhe for being childish and selfish…I just wanted you to become comfortable….”

                “Mianhe…oppa… Did I disappoint you?” Hyerin ask

                “Aniyo…aniyo… don’t say that… don’t feel bad because of your babo boyfriend” he brush Hyerin’s back head “take a rest for a little while… maybe you’re not feeling better at all”

                Hyerin cry her eyes out until she fall asleep in her boyfriend’s arms. Donghae was just staring at her while she asleep, brushing her hair.

                “What’s happening to you? You’ve been acting so weird since you got home, what did they to do my angel? Did they hurt you that much? I want to know so I can help you out…” he just keep on staring at her, brushing her hair lovingly until he also fall asleep.

                It’s already afternoon, Donghae and Hyerin still in their dream land; they are still in the same position as they were before they sleep.

                “Hyerinnie….Hyerinnie…..” Ryewook’s calling out and find the two at the living room sleeping he was about ti leave when another one comes in

                “Hyerinssiiii…..Hyerinssiiii…. Dongsaeng….” Kyuhyun shouted out

                Donghae wakes up by the annoying noise, he open his eyes to see their two magnaes Hyerin still sleeping in his arms.

                “Yah, why are you so noisy? Hyerin is sleeping”

                “Hyung, it’s all over the the net and news” Ryewook

                “What is it?” Donghae fixing Hyerin’s hair

                “Hyung, Please wake Hyerin, she need to see this…” Kyuhyun walk to the tv and turn it on

                “My angel…baby…wake up… something you must see….” He softly wakes her up

                “What is it?” Hyerin whine for disturbing her sleep

                “Wake up for awhile” he helps Hyerin to sit up

                “Hyunnie…what is this all about?” rubbing her swollen eyes

                “Here… watch this”

                Super Junior Leeteuk’s sister kidnapped last night.

                “What is this?” Hyerin is surprise; she doesn’t have any clue about the article last night and even her brother’s statement

                “A netizen saw hyung last night and made an article about you, he release an official statement, just this afternoon to clear things up” Kyuhyun explain

                “What? Why he didn’t tell me about this?” Hyerin keeping herself calm although her hands are shaking, she keeps on thinking what Gu Donghae will do if see it.

                “Hyerin…..relax…” Donghae intertwine their fingers

                Through Leeteuk’s agency they give out an official statement regarding the kidnapping accident to his sister.

                Leeteuk’s sister had been kidnapped last night but after few hours of being held. She manages to escape as the police found her at Ilsan roadside asking for help.

 Leeteuk said that his sister manage to fight back to her aductor and escape from them. The reason of abduction and the abductee still unknown the police still investigating but as now Leeteuk wish to give his sister privacy in order for her to recover quickly. Leeteuk’s sister obtained some bruises, cuts and injury on her right hand but there no serious injury has been reported.

                As last night, many of super junior fans and other netizens are really alarmed the this accident and giving out their own opinion, some says that leeteuk’s sister was kidnap to get some easy money from the idol and some says that she was kidnap due to her high price artwork. Peopl also speculating how a single woman managed to escape from her kidnappers.Other netizen said that they probably gave some ransom money in exchange of leeteuk’s sister freedom but all of that is still speculation until the police finalizes their investigation.

Leeteuk sister is visual artist graduated at university in Paris, creating paintings and sculpture, she just recently won some awards in America and Europe and some of her works are being displayed in some gallery in the said country, she’s going to have an exhibit here in Seoul by next month.

                “Who kidnapped you?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Why Jungsu oppa didn’t tell me about this?” she calmly ask

                “Hyerinssiiii…. Hyung need to do this to protect you… so people won’t bother you…  you understand it right..” Donghae explain

                “Hyerinssiii….” Yesung, Sungmin and Eunhyuk enter the apartment

                “Did you see the news?” Yesung ask

                “Neh, hyung…” Ryewook answer

                “Don’t you recognize who kidnapped you?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Anni” Hyerin move her head sideways

                “How did you get to Ilsan?” Eunhyuk ask

                “How did you escaped? Sungmin ask again

                “What did you tell the police?” Yesung ask

                “I don’t know… When I woke up I’m already at a room… so don’t ask me as if I’m the suspect here….” She let go of Donghae’s hand and stand up, she’s having her temper again “If you’re upset because I drag your name to this mess don’t worry about it I’ll clean this up without a trace then I’ll stay away from you, is that enough?” she doesn’t care if they are way older than her, she just shouted at them in one breathe.

                “Hyerinnie…. That’s not what we mean?” Ryewook tries to explain

                “I’ll give you all you want ju…just…leave me alone…. Just once..” Hyerin controlling her tears

                “YAH!!!!YAH!!! what’s going on here?” Heechul suddenly appear “Why are you all here?”

                “Hyung, did you see the news?” Sungmin ask

                “Neh…I saw it… and Jungsu is on his way back here….yah” he noticed that Hyerin is tearing up a little “What did you do to our magnae?” he comes closer to Hyerin

                Suddenly Hyerin’s phone rings, she slowly picks up her phone.

                “If it’s a reporter just told them no comment” Heechul instruct

                She just nodded “Yobuseyo?”

                “Your voice is really sweet” a familiar voice was on the other line and it gives Hyerin a chill on her spine

                “Neh” she just answered casually and walk to her room, she close the door behind her

                “Why did you call me?” her tone change suddenly, she almost screaming but she still manage to tone her voice down

                “I just miss you my darling…. Did you miss me?”

                “You bastard… get a ing out of my life…..”

                “Oh, so feisty… I really like this side of you…. now I’m realizing that it’s good to leave you for one year because you become more beautiful and hot”

                “Stop calling me …and get hell out of korea before I could kill you”

                “Really!!!? Oh by the way my dear… I just saw your so-called brother statement….. it full of crap…. Did you tell him what we done last night or he doesn’t know it, which one baby?”

                “stop calling me that… and stop calling…” her voice becoming more audible in the other room, she face turn to red, she was clenching her right hand because of anger she can’t even feel that her hand is aching.

                “Wae? I still have a lot of things to tell, I’m the only one who can set you free from all these lie..... after all these years you’re just living in lie…. A world that your so-called uncle and so-called brother build up for you….”

                “Stop it.....I don’t want to listen to you anymore….. stop it…”

                “Well, ok… I let you think first but if you ready to know everything just call me babe and I will be glad to be your man, I’ll tell you everything and we will also continue what we started last night…. I’ll show to you that I’m better than the idiot you have there… or maybe let’s just watch us while we’re showing our love to each other….. after all he is the first one who taste you… what you think babe?” his voice is so sarcastic that Hyerin can also feel that he was smiling torturing her like that

                “You bastard…” she screams out, the people outside are alarmed by her scream and they all run towards Hyerin’s room.

                “Get the ing out of my life….. you ing …..  don’t you dare to wish that we cross path again cause I’ll definely kill you with my own hands… …bastard..” she screaming at the top of her lungs

                “Hyerinsssiii…stop it” Donghae wrap his arms around Hyerin and pull her up to the ground

                “AHHH……Let me go…. I’m going to kill that ……” she screaming and crying

                “Kyuhyun get the phone…”Heechul instruct

                Ryewook and Sungmin grab Hyerin’s feet because she won’t stay still and Donghae is having hard time to hold her.

                “Baby…. stop….calm down…” Donghae plead

                Heechul get the phone from Kyuhyun

                “Don’t talk to him…. Don’t…” she is panicking

                “Who is this?” Heechul with his tone

                “Is this babe’s beloved brother?”

                “ing bastard…who are you calling babe?”

                “Oh, maybe it’s her idiot boyfriend then”

                “You are the idiot here….  Stop calling our magnae…. Or I’ll kill you…”

                “Oh, scary…. Idols are really scary…”

                Hyerin loosen up, she stop struggling and shouting her Ryewook and Sungmin let go of her feet, while Donghae gently releasing her as she falls down sitting on the floor, her eyes are all blank but it’s glittering because of tears, her face a turning white as her lips.

                “You bas….” Heechul was cut off went someone get the phone from him

                “You …. Don’t you dare lay a ing finger on my sister or I’ll definitely kill you…. leave my sister alone…crazy ….” Leeteuk shouted over the phone, there’s no trace of angelic face that every elf known,the only left was an angry older brother because his sister is being abuse.

                “Princess…” Leeteuk kneel down to level with her sister

                Hyerin was just staring blankly, her whole body is shaking and tears start to fall down.

                “Hyerin…. Focus…” he held her head to look at him but it seems like Hyerin wasn’t herself “Park Hyerin…don’t lose it…stay with me…. yah…Park Hyerin can you hear me? Park Hyerin”

                “Neh….” Hyerin answer like she woke up from something, she remove Leeteuk’s hand

                “Look at me” he lift up her chin to look at him “Look at me…. Park Hyerin…” Hyerin look up her face is all pale

                “Stop shouting at me” she nudge Leeteuk’s hands away from her face, she was glaring at him

                “What did he say to you, tell me?” Leeteuk is panicking, Hyerin just keeping her silent. “Can you please leave us….  I need to talk to my sister…” he requested

                “YAH, kids…let’s get out….” Heechul instructed his dongsaeng which they followed “prepare some dinner, you can order or cook ok” he was about to close the door when he saw Donghae still standing there.

                “Donghae-yah… didn’t I tell to get out…the siblings will talk”

                “She’s my girlfriend, I wanted to know what’s going on” Donghae stubbornly answer

                “Jagiyah….” She reach for Donghae’s hand, he bend his knee to level with her, while Leeteuk stand up and sit at the chair.

                “Neh, my angel” he wipe her tears away

                “We will take later, is that ok?” she is talking to her like a little kid

                “Well, ok… I’ll be just outside…”

                “Ok, baby” she kiss her on his lips “just wait for me”

                Donghae stand up and he also helps Hyerin to stand, he sits her at the bed and kiss her forehead before he leave.

                “Can we talk now?” Leeteuk move the chair with front of Hyerin              “what did he tell you?”

                “He…wan..ted me to come back to him…. He says that if I come to him he will tell me the truth about everything…”

                “What truth?”

                “I’m just going to ask you the same question, what is the truth that he’s been talking about? Why he always insisting that I’m not your sister…. Why he keeps on saying that I’ve been living in lie?” Hyerin is just looking at her brother; she wanted to know the truth from him.

                “Didn’t I say to you that he is just telling you a lie for him to get you, you’re a my sister and there is no lie about it”

                “What if I tell you that I don’t know what to believe in, I can’t tell what is the truth from nor, I don’t whom do I trust now…”

                “Hyerin….”

                “Is that even my real name? Come on oppa tell me…if you are really my oppa… tell me what’s the truth… or do I need to sell my body to the devil for the truth”

                “I’m telling you the truth now…. You are Park Hyerin….. you are the first daughter of Park Jong-in and Park Hyesun… I am your older brother and you are the princess of Park and now the magnae of super junior… that’s the whole truth about yourself…..” Leeteuk is being frustrated

                “Then who is this man so-called my father… that Gu Donghae telling me.. who is it? who is he?”

                “He is nothing…. Because he doesn’t exist…can’t you see princess Gu Donghae just wanted you to doubt me to break us apart so that he can take you away from us easily….” He hold Hyerin’s shoulder “Hyerin…. My baby sister please believed in oppa… Jungsu oppa is telling you the truth… I’m not going to lie to you… you grow up without me by yourside but I will never lie to you because lying can hurt people and I don’t want to hurt you…”

                Hyerin remove her brother hands off her “I don’t know oppa… I don’t know…. I can’t say that you’re lying but I can’t say if you’re telling the truth... I’m getting confuse and tired by all of these…  I just don’t know what to believe now”

                “Princess…” Leeteuk is getting emotional tired also

                “Can you please leave me for awhile.....” she lay on her bed her back facing her brother, Leeteuk leave at once, he thinks that Hyerin need to do some thinking and she’s been having a tough time.

                Hyerin is getting confused and exhausted by what’s happening to her life now. She’s having difficulty what to believe, she wanted to scream for help but she doesn’t know who she will call, the word of appa and umma are threatening to comes out from but those the meaning of those words are too foreign to her.

                TOK TOK TOK

                “May I come in?”

                Hyerin look at her door, she sit up properly “neh, Heechul oppa”

                Heechul enter the room with a big brother aura all over him “May I sit down?” Hyein just nodded and move to make space for Heechul to sit on her bed.

                “Hyerinssi... I know I’m not supposed to interfere in your siblings issue but I can’t help seeing my hyung being so helpless.”

                “Heechul oppa, it’s not I wanted to do that to my bro.. brother it’s just that…. I know this is a selfish reason but I’m getting confuse on everything… I don’t know what to believe… I can’t define what the true is from not…. I don’t clearly remember almost half of my life and people around me saying different things about me… and it makes me confuse and question all the things”

                “After what is happening now you doubt your brother but I’ll ask you, do you think or feel that your own brother will hurt or do something that can harm you?”

                Hyerin thinks for awhile then move her head left to right.

                “Hyerinssi…” he put his right hand over her left shoulder “I understand your point…. I understand that you’re confuse but don’t let these things affects you…. because if someone is trying to destroy you right now then he/she is successing because right now you destroying yourself by what you are doing right now, do you understand me?”

                “Neh…” Hyerin bow her head like a little child

                “Don’t let these things get into you….araso?”

                “Neh… oppa”

                “Jungsu hyung… he is the only family you have and only one who you can turn too… home is where your family was… and that’s your brother…. well, you still have me as your oppa but still your brother is your brother…so please… Hyerinssi… don’t make it hard for you two….”

                “Neh…oppa… mianhe…for causing you too much trouble….”

                “It’s nothng kid…..” he tap Hyerin’s head “you see we have a lots of dongsaeng here but I only have one hyung to take care also..”

                “Where is Jungsu oppa?”

                “In his room at the dorm probably crying again…”

                “I should talk to him” Hyerin stand up to see her brother, on her way out Donghae was there at the living room.

                “Hyerinssi…” he stands up

                “Oppa… wait for me in my room… I just talk to Jungsu oppa” then she run

                Donghae just shrugged his shoulder and walk towards Hyerin’s door.

                “What’s the talk about?” Donghae curiosly ask Heechul

                “I don’t know… I just give her some advice…” Heechul walk straight at the door to move back the dorm.

                Donghae just lie on Hyerin’s bed, hands over his head staring at the ceiling thinking what is happening. Then hear a phone ringing, he look at his phone but it’s not ringing, he realize it must be Hyerin’s phone that has been throw somewhere in the room.

                “Where is it? Where is it? he keeps on repeating it like a kid while searching “Where is the phone of my angel, my baby, my hubby… where is it? I will definitely have a kiss when I found it..” then he giggle on his own day dream, he found Hyerin’s phone at one corner of Hyerin’s table he look at it and it has one message, he kindly read the message for Hyerin then moments later he drop the phone as anger flows in his entire body.

 

Skip               

Super Junior Dorm

                Hyerin was about to knock when she heard Leeteuk is talking to someone over the phone.

                “Uncle Seunghyun.. What we shall we do…. She might discover it in no time” Hyerin cover

                “Aniyoo…. I won’t let your brother take Hyerin away from me… I won’t let him hurt my sister”

                “What’s going on here? Who is Uncle’s brother?” she immediately run back to her apartment, she a little tears forming in her eyes and she open the door to her room she saw Donghae standing, his cold back facing her and she knows something is wrong.

                “Jagiyah” she walks towards to Donghae “What’s wrong?” she held his arms but he push it away from him.

                “Don’t you dare touch me…” he face her and his eyes are raging with anger

                Hyerin steps back in fear “Wae? What’s going on here?”

                “You cheated on me…” Donghae accused, there is no more gentleness on his face

                “Aniyo…. I never did that to you…” Hyerin shake her head

                “Liar…. You play with me… you used me as a toy…” Donghae’s voice is so cold and stern

                “ANIYO…… ANIYO….why are you saying this? Donghaessi…”

                He chuckled “Why am I saying this.... read this… is this enough evidence?”

                Donghae gave the phone to her and she was shock from what she read.

                Babe… did you enjoy our love we shared last time? I miss you and your voice calling my name. Can we meet again? I heard that you lousy boyfriend will be off the country so I think you’re free… call me anytime so we can enjoy ourselves again…. I’ll wait for your answer… I love you..

                The message is from Gu Donghae

                “Aniyo…this is not true…. nothing’s going on between us… nothing happen to us… whatever you are thinking now is not true….please believe me..” Hyerin can’t stop crying, she can’t afford to lose her love because of lies

                “Is that the reason why you don’t like me to touch you… is he the reason why you don’t want me to kiss you because you want his lips and his touch more than mine..”

                “Aniyo…baby…aniyo..” she hold Donghae’s arms, his jus swing his arm and accidentally push Hyerin down her bed “Please let me explain…..”

                “Stop it… I don’t want to hear it from you… go back to your fiancé… we are over..” after saying those cold words Donghae walks out, slamming the door close.

                Hyerin was just struck by the last words of Donghae, her head is spinning around and around as her body becomes so weak, she whole body just collapse and involuntary curl her body, holding her legs. No words, no tears or sobs come out from her, she can’t even feel if her heart still beating or is she even breathing, she just stays like that as cold stone in winter night waiting for the sun to warm her up.

 

Skip       

                The next morning, they all headed to Incheon Airport, Hyerin cover her face with a mask and a cap that Leeteuk gave her. She never let go of her brother arm, she tightly held it while walking around in the airport. Leeteuk can feel that Hyerin still traumatized by her accident and it’s not good for her to go out like especially after the news yesterday but he had no choice but to drag Hyerin with him to make sure she was safe.

 People keep on staring at the girl in Leeteuk’s arm as she tries herself to hide from them, Leeteuk manage to tap Hyerin’s head or hands from time to time to comfort her. Kyuhyun tries to block people view from Hyerin by walking in front of the siblings as he was followed by Sungmin.

 

The members noticed something weird while they are in the airport, Donghae seems to be avoiding Hyerin and he was too cold towards her but Hyerin seems like she doesn’t mind it. The members just taught maybe they were in another silly lover’s quarrel of them, so they just let it go.

 

Skip

                At the hotel room of Hyerin, she was just lying down on her bed facing the wall not planning to move.

                “Princess….” Leeteuk enter the room “We’re going to the rehearsal now… let’s go now…”

                “I’m not needed there… just go without me… “

                “Are you sure?”

                “Neh… and my head is aching… I’ll just stay here”

                “Wait… are you alright?”

                “Neh…. just a nap will take this away…. Don’t worry I won’t move in these room until you come back…” she lazily raise her head and give a smile to her brother.

                “Ok…. But don’t forget to eat….”

                “neh…”

                As she heard the door close she immediately stands up from the bed and gets her laptop she sit comfortably at the table as she starts working.

                “If you don’t want to tell me what’s happening I’m going to figure it out myself”

                She trying to figure things out by herself and do some planning, she gets her phone and dial a number.

                “Ms. Kim, can you help me and make sure no one will find out?”

                “Yes…Ms. Park”

                After spending whole afternoon in front of laptop searching for people, contact and talk with them

                “It can be….. this can’t be…how come… this ahjussi…” She was looking at Dr. Hyun’s older brother pic, she search for Dr. Hyun profile until she reach with his brother profile, she figure out that Dr. Hyun family is a very wealthy and influential family. She also confirmed that someone from Hyun family is behind in the plagiarisms case and the cancellation of her exhibit “he is the ahjussi that I met before at the park, so he knows me at that time. Is he the one that Jungsu oppa talking about? Why he wanted to hurt me? Why he wanted to take me away from my brother? What is my connection with him? Or If I’m truly adopted then it can be that he is my real father that Gu Donghae talks about? But why he wanted to hurt me? Is he knows that I’m his daughter why he ruining my life and dream? Why?”

                Hyerin’s puzzle is complete but not fully completely, as she found her answer tons of question still pops out from her mind that makes her confuse even more. She wanted to ask her Uncle Hyun or her brother but she knows that they won’t say anything about it. She keeps on thinking what she’s going to do next but she was distracted by a call.

                “Yes, Ms. Kim?”

                “I found everything that I think it can help you… I’ll just send it to your e-mail”

                “Neh…kamsamhamnida…” she was about ti hung up when “Unnie?”

                “N…neh..”’ Ms. Kim is surprised

                “I trust you a lot… you’re the only person in this world that I can relay on eversince…”

                “I know that; you’re like a sister to me that is why I’m always at your side”

                “Neh… I’m feel so relief now… Unnie.. can I ask you something?”

                “What is it?”

                “My uncle hire you to be my assistant right? Hmmm… do you know about anything about my uncle? Did he ever tell you why does he keeps me under his roof?”

                “Hmm…  he didn’t say anything…he just said to do my duty for you… wae?”

                “Hmmm…. nothing….”

                “Is there anything I can do for you?” Ms. Kim ask

                “Neh… just stay true to me…that’s all I need for now…” she sigh “just send me the files and can you please ask my mentor about it, let her see the pictures and call me for her feed back”

                “I understand”

Skip

                The sun is already down, Hyerin just keep on working on her laptop as she promise to her brother she doesn’t go out from her room because she was too busy working things out for herself. She receive a message from her brother that they will go back at the hotel, he will just wait for her at the dinning area of the hotel to eat. Hyerin clean up the room and have quick bath and dressed up with jeans, shirt and hoodie jacket, before she goes out she wear back her mask and put some eye glasses. She went down at the dinning area all the staff are already there starting to eat.

                “Eunbyeol unnie… where’s Jungsu oppa?”

                “Oh, Hyerinssi… your oppa is over there” pointing at two tables at the corner “I heard what happen to you, are you alright now?”

                “Neh… I’m alright don’t worry about me…bye unnie”

                She walks towards to the table, when she get there they are almost starting to eat.

“Dongsaengyah…have a seat and eat” Kyuhyun said with a grin in his face

Her eyes are looking for a space to seat but the only space left was between Leeteuk and Donghae, she feels that her oppas are the one who did this.

                She removed her mask “I’m not hungry yet… I’ll just go back to my room

                “Princess…. just eat now….” Leeteuk tap the seat beside him,Hyerin has no choice but to seat and eat. She sided to Leeteuk, almost facing her brother avoiding any contact with Donghae.

                “Oppa…. I’m going back to Seoul tomorrow evening….” she whisper to her brother

                “No… you can’t go back alone....” Leeteuk starts to panic, Donghae glance at the two siblings

 

Donghae POV

                “I’m not asking you a permission I’m just telling you that I’m going back to Seoul tomorrow evening”

                So she’s leaving, she probably wants to Gu Donghae while I’m here, they will probably gonna spend another night together that is why she wanted to leave early.

                “No… you can’t… what if Gu Donghae is there”

                Off course hyung he will be there waiting for Hyerin so that they can continue their lovey dovey moment.

                “But I need to, the gallery associated called me to my exhibit is cancelled so I need to move out my artwords to their basement to make room for their new collection… I need to find enough space with right humidity and security for my artworks”

                “Don’t you know… the police are chasing down Gu Donghae now, and he probably somewhere near at the apartment to take you again… to hurt you again... take advantage to you again..I take you here because I need you to be safe now you’re telling me you’re going back there alone… NO…..”

                Wait…. What did Hyung just said? Gu Donghae hurting her.. taking advantage on her… what does it mean? Is hyung doesn’t know that they are back together? But why he is panicking like this?

                “Oppa, you are just over reacting” she calmly said “Neh, I got injured the last time but I was lucky to get away from him right”

                Wait got lucky…. How come… is she really got kidnapped and her kidnapper is Gu Donghae but what about the message that I read on her phone.

                “Park Hyerin I don’t want to relay on that luck… I need you to be safe… you still haven’t cover from that accident and I know you still traumatized by it”

                “Don’t worry I can handle myself....you can’t hide me forever

                “Fine… go but I’m going to assign a body guard for you, that’s all I ask to ease my mind while I’m gone”

                “Araso!!? But I don’t want too many bodyguards like yours”

                “Ok, at least two…is that ok?”

                “Neh”

                Hyerin is in danger!? I’m getting confuse here… why she is in danger if her fiancé take her…. But what about the message… it’s said like they have fun together.

 

Skip

Donghae’s POV

                She didn’t even finish her dinner she just went up to her room after hyung allowed her to go back to Seoul tomorrow.

                I decided to have a walk at the garden to clear things out in my mind, what’s really going on here? I was just walking and walking when I saw Leeteuk hyung sneakily walking at the one corner, he really looks suspicious so I decided to eavesdrop.

                “Uncle, Hyerin just said that she’s going back to Seoul tomorrow night”

                “Neh, I know… but she said that it’s urgent it something to do with her paintings at the gallery, I can’t stop her. Please assign a body guard to her went she step out of the airport, I’ll just send the details of her flight”

                “Uncle… Did you already catch Gu Donghae?”

                “He still bothering Hyerin… she got calls last night from him… asking her to come back to him”

                “I’m scared for Hyerin’s safety after that bastard tried to her.. and I think he will not stop until he get what he wants…”

                What!!!!!???? Did I hear it right? That guy tries…to…. What the hell!!!

                I can feel my whole body is burning up, I tighten my fist I swear I’m going to kill that person when I see him. I’m going to confront hyung to get a complete detail on what happen but Hyerin comes to my mind and what I said to her last night. What have I done?

Hyerin’s POV

                Inside the elevator

                I was going back to my room after spending some time in Sauna, I need sometime to think what shall I do now, Jungsu oppa allow me to go back to Seoul but I’m having a bodyguard when I get there possibly as soon as I step on the land. How can I proceed to my plan if someone is following me around? Aishii…  I should make another plan when I get back to my room.

                The elevator finally open, I’m walking at the hallway my mind still wonder, when I turn right to get to the hallway where my room is, I saw a men standing in front of my door. I immediately hide myself, I peek out to check who is it… his figure is too familiar for me

                “It’s Hyunnie” as I look again, dummy he’s is shorter

                “Hyerinssi…” he spoke while knocking; I know this voice it’s him, I peek again and it’s really him. I hide myself again as he turn his head on the direction to where I am.

                What is he doing there? Is he haven’t enough words to say to me? I think I heard all the things I need to hear from him. I better go somewhere else before I can hear hurtful words to him, I still love him that is why I’m avoiding him. I don’t want to lose my love for him because of unpleasant words, I don’t want to see him saying those words.

Other POV

                “Hyunnie….” Hyerin is standing in front of Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room “Hyunnie…”

                “Oh, Hyerinssi…”

                “Sungmin oppa….. is Hyunnie in there?”

                “Neh… he’s playing games again”

                “Can I enter?”

                Sungmin let Hyerin enter their room. Kyuhyun is busying playing he didn’t even noticed Hyerin’s presence. Hyerin sit on probably Kyuhyun’s bed because Sungmin sit on the other side near at the window.

                “YAH!!!!” Hyerin throw a pillow to Kyuhyun to get his attention

                “Hyung, I said five minutes” he turns around to see Hyerin pouting at him

                “What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun close his games

                “Can I stay here for awhile?”

                “Why?” Kyuhyun sit beside Hyerin

                “Nothing…” she turn to Sungmin who busying in his laptop, “Sungmin oppa can I stay here for awhile? You can throw me out if it’s time for your bed”

                “Sure… you can stay..” he stand up “I’m just going to Ryewook’s room for a moment”

                “Neh… be back immediately” Kyuhyun instruct his hyung

                Sungmin didn’t even bother to answer he just walk straight at the door.

                “Did something happen?” Kyuhyun curiously ask, well he already know there is

                “Nothing… I just want to stay here for awhile…” she lay down on the bed

                “Did you and Donghae hyung have a quarrel?” Kyuhyun lay down facing her, elbow leaning as his head resting on his hand

                “Aniyoo..” Hyerin deny

                “Yah, you can’t lie to me… spill out”

                “Hyunnie…..It’s better for you not to know anything…”

                “Wae?”

                “If I tell you… then I’m afraid that I have to stay away from you”

                Kyuhyun think for awhile, he look at Hyerin, her eyes are filled with something that he can’t even explain.

                “Fine… this is what we’re going to do, I’m going to figure things out all you have to do is answer me yes or no”

                “Shiro…. I told you it’s better for you not to know” Hyerin turn her back to Kyuhyun

                “then why you come here…” he lay down facing the ceiling “You’ve been kidnapped right?”

                “Neh” Hyerin answer

                “Did Gu Donghae kidnapped you?”

                “Neh…”

                Kyuhyun look at Hyerin, so he was right about it “Did something happen when he kidnapped you? that is why you’re kinda acting weird” he turn his body to face Hyerin

                Hyerin stay in silent “Did he…” Kyuhyun is hoping that his worst nightmare didn’t happen “Did he touch you?” he clenches his fist waiting for answer.

                “N…neh…”

                Kyuhyun eyes got big after he hear the answer, he turn Hyerin to face him

                “Did..he….?”’ tears start to form in his eyes

                “Will you believe me if I tell you that nothing happen?”

                Kyuhyun didn’t answer, “Just as I thought” Hyerin stand up go to out

                “Wait” Kyuhyun grab her hand and pull her back to the bed, Hyerin is just sitting coldly, back facing Kyuhyun

                “Is that why you have those cuts and bruise, because you…”

                “What!!!? Do you think I will just let him do things to me as he wish…. I fight back for my life… that I rather die than giving myself to him” Hyerin voice is shaking but there are no tears are coming out from her eyes

                “Dongsaengyah…” Kyuhyun reach out for Hyerin to comfort her but she stand up avoid Kyuhyun

                “This is bull… don’t act like you care…. And don’t try so hard to touch me because I know you feel disgusted just by looking at me”

                “Aniyo… dongsaeng-ah….”

                “Don’t pity me… I don’t need that..... I can’t cry anymore… even if I want too there’s no more tears coming out…. Maybe my eyes are just too tired to cry… or my tears all dried up…” she chuckled “It’s funny right”

                “Hyerinssi…” Kyuhyun stood up and hug Hyerin “Aniyo…. you’re still my pure little dongsaeng….  I will never look at you like what you are trying to say you are…. I won’t....”

                “Komowo…Hyunnie…. for trusting me...for believing me...for staying by myside...for not leaving me...... It’s like you are my soulmate…. Komowo Hyunnie”

Skip

                The next morning, Donghae get up to talk to Hyerin, well he didn’t sleep last night he was just standing in front of Hyerin’s room until dawn.

                He is walking towards Hyerin’s room hoping that he can fix everything this morning before the leave for the preparation of their concert.

                “Hyerinssi…” he knocks on the door “Hyerinssi… it’s me…. baby please opens the door” he keeps on knocking, hoping that Hyerin will open up for him.

                “Donghae-ah… what are you doing there?”

                “Heechul hyung…. Did you see Hyerin downstairs?”

                “Hmmm… she already left”

                “Going around the city” Donghae

                “Aniyo…. she’s going back to Seoul… she left almost three hours ago…”

                “What!!!!??? This can’t be… I need to talk to her…”

Skip

                At the airport, Hyerin is just waiting for boarding.

                Flight KA 1265 going to Seoul we are now ready for boarding please proceed to Gate 2

                “Yobuseyo oppa… on boarding… going to call you again when the plane land”

                “Araso, take care princess… your bodyguards are already waiting for you..”

                “Araso…. I need to go now…. Good luck on your concert…fighting….bye” after she hung up she dial a number again

“Hyunnie… I’m going back to Seoul…. Good luck on your concert… fighting hyunnie”

“Neh… take care of yourself while I’m gone…araso…”

                “Neh… Hyunnie…do your best tonight”

                “Dongsaeng… I’m always doing my best….”

                “I know… I know… bye now… call you later…”

                “Araso…. be careful….”

                “Neh…” she hung up and stands up grabbing her bag, as she walk she dial another number again.

“I’m going back to Seoul… let’s just settle this at once…” she hung up put her phone inside her bag, she clench her fist “I'm going to end these things”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone..... happy weekend.....

I really miss heechul oppa... hope he's doing fine....