The Scheduler

Hyung's little sister

 

                 Two days before SM Town 2011, Hyerin is busy packing her things because today she going to move out to her own apartment which is just next door. Ryewook has no morning schedule he is helping Hyerin to pack her things and move it next door.

                “Hyerinssi… I think we should do some shopping for your apartment” Ryewook said while putting the books in the box

                “Neh, oppa said that we will go shopping when he has a free time” she was putting her clothes in the luggage.

                “I can come with you if Leeteuk hyung can’t accompany you”

                “Komowo wookie oppa, I’ll give you a call if I need some company”

                The two are happily talking while packing when they heard Donghae already wakes up.

                “Ryewookssiii….. Ryewooksssiiii…..” he called out

                “Hyung, I’m in Hyerin’s room”

                After few moments, Donghae shows up at the door, he seems in the bad mood, his face is so grumpy.

                “Cook me some food, I’m hungry” he said while scratching his nape

                “Araso hyung, after I finish helping Hyerin with these” Ryewook politely answer

                “YAH!! I said cook me some food, you want your hyung to wait when I’m starving here” Donghae shouted that surprise the two.

                “Donghae hyung, I’m just helping Hyerinssi… she can’t move these all” pointing out all the boxes on the floor

                Donghae look at Hyerin with his most intimidating look

                “Who’s going to move?” he said coldly

                “Hyerinssiiii” Ryewook was surprise

                “Oh! Right” he clap his hands once “Leeteuk hyung’s sister will moving out, finally we will have more space in this dorm again” he stretch his arms upwards “I’m going back to my room, just call me if my food is ready” Donghae goes back to his room

                “Hyerinssiii” Ryewook look at Hyerin; she eyes are glittering because of tears that are threatening to drop

                Donghae is been cold and rude towards Hyerin for passed few days; he always grumping around whenever Hyerin is in the room and saying harsh words towards her.  Sometimes he was treating Hyerin like other person and much worst he was pretending that Hyerin doesn’t exist. And because of these Hyerin is having difficult within her; her heart is ripping everytime Donghae treats her like that but she can’t do anything because after all Donghae staying away from her is what she wants since she came back from Paris.

Flashback

                Few days back, Super junior will do a performance; they are getting ready at their dressing room. While Leeteuk is doing his hair and make up he was busy surfing on the internet browsing some university websites.

                “Leeteuk oppa, I think you already check the every website of universities here”

                “Neh, I’m checking some university for Hyerin”

                “Is Hyerin going back to school?” Sungmin ask right next to Leeteuk

                “Neh, she told me that she wants to go back to school so I let her”

                “Hyung, she can apply to my university?” Sungmin offer

                “She can apply to mine?” Kyuhyun insert at the conversation

                “Kyunah, you’re going to graduated this year so you can’t accompany her; Hyung , she can apply to my university, I can accompany her at least for one year” Ryewook pops out somewhere

                “Ok, I’ll ask her to check your university but I’m planning to enter her at Seoul National University” Leeteuk’s eyes are twinkling like star just imagining his sister going to Seoul National University

                “Jungsuyah, do you think it’s too much for Hyerin entering a national university?” Heechul

                “That is why she will be concentrating in two things her paintings and her study, nothing else more”

                They continue talking about Hyerin going back in university while Donghae is silently listening to them. He is happy for Hyerin that she will do something that she wants but he was confuse what Leeteuk means by concentrating in just two things.

Skip

                After the show, they all went to a restaurant, Donghae seems not in the right mood he was just quite in the corner eating and spacing out. Suddenly he gets some message asking him to go out for awhile, he stand up to excuse himself.

                “Hyung, why did you call me?” Donghae ask

                “I just have important thing to say to you” Leetuk face is serious, that Donghae is getting scared

                “Wh…at….is…it” Donghae’s voice is shaking and he doesn’t know why

                “I thnik you already heard that Hyerin is going back to her study”

                “Neh, hyung”

                “This is very important for her, she will start again after we fix things, can you follow me?”

                “Neh, hyung”

                “Can you do me a favor?”

                Donghae gasp some air after he heard that words, he knows within himself what his hyung’s going to say next but he still tries to deny it to himself.

                “I want you to stay away from Hyerin”

                Donghae’s tears starts to flow “But hyung, I love Hyerin more than anyone else in this world”

                “You already know that there are a lot of things going on to her. If you truly love Hyerin you will stay away from her..  don’t make it any harder for her… I’m asking you as a brother of a girl whose heart is already broken”

Donghae’s POV

                “If you truly love Hyerin you will stay away from her” hyung still saying things but I can’t heard it anymore because my head is already spinning around, I can feel my whole body is getting weaker and my heart is clenching. I tap and tap my chest to stop these feelings inside me.

                “Donghae what is your answer?”

                Hyung’s favor is really hard, it’s like he is asking me not to live anymore. I can’t let go of Hyerin, I promise to myself and to her that I won’t let her go again but what is this now… it feels like what happen before is repeating right now, someone is asking me again to let go of my angel for her sake for her happiness….. someone is asking me again that if I truly love her I must set her free.

                What am I going to do? Tell me my angel

                “Donghae, can you do this for Hyerin?” Leeteuk repeat himself

                I clench my fist and take a deep breath “Neh, hyung... I’ll stay away…from…. your…. sister” I feel my heart was stabbed by millions of knives

                “Can I trust your words?” Leeteuk hyung ask me again

                I tighten my fist “Neh… you can trust me…”

                “Ok, kamsahamnida” Leeteuk hyung tap my shoulder before he leaves me

                My sight is getting blurry because of tears flowing from my eyes and I can’t stop it because as my tears flows freely my heart also bleeds.

                “Maybe I’m never meant to be by yourside…. Maybe we aren’t meant to be together….. maybe I’m just meant to look at my angel by the distance….”

Skip

                Super Junior Dorm

                Hyerin woke in the middle of the night, she went out of her room to get some water, when she was in the kitchen she saw Donghae sitting at the dining table drink some milk, and she didn’t mind him she just went straight to the refrigerator.

                After pouring water in her glass she close the door and when she turn around she accidentally bump and pour the water on Donghae.

                “Oh…. Mianhe….” Hyerin wiping Donghae’s clothes

                “Aishii…. don’t touch me…..” Donghae slap Hyerin’s hand off him; Hyerin is shock by the sudden action of Donghae

                “Aisshiiii… I’m all wet..” he is almost shouting at her “can you please be more careful; you always causing trouble in this dorm….aishii….I’m pissed…” he bang the chair as he leave Hyerin at the kitchen still stunned to what just happen”

End of Flashback

                “Are you ok Hyerin?” Ryewook tries to look at Hyerin who’s head is all bow down

                “Neh, I’m ok…” she sniff before looking up all smile to Ryewook “I’m totally fine… you can go wookie oppa I can manage myself here”

                “Are you sure?” Ryewook

                “Neh”

                “Ok, I’ll come back quickly after I’m done cooking or I’ll just call Kyuhyun to help you out here”

                “Komowo, wookie oppa”

                As soon as Ryewook leaves the room, Hyerin sit on her bed, leaning her back at the wall and wrap her legs in her arms.

                “It’s ok…. It’s ok… this is much better… much better…” Hyerin keeps on deep breathing to ease the pain she feels and to convincing herself that everything is fine whenever Donghae is treating her like that.

Skip

                Leeteuk promise Hyerin that they will go for shopping after they are done in their early practice. He asks Hyerin to come in SM so that they can go straight at the mall.

                Hyerin is walking at the hall when she spotted two people talking not too far from super junior rehearsal room, she walk slowly forward and as she get closer the man’s figure is getting familiar. She was just a feet away from super junior rehearsal room when she realize that it was Donghae talking with a girl. Hyerin stood there for a minute, her heart is beating so fast, her whole body is getting hot, her knee is getting weak, Donghae seems like being sweet with the girl as they talk, she can’t take it anymore so she decided to leave but when she was about to turn around in her shock Donghae kiss the girl’s cheek. Hyerin hold her breathes at the moment and places her right hand over her chest, one drop of tears escape from her eyes.

                “Oh…. Hyerinssii….” someone calls her from the back, Donghae and the girl immediately turn their attention from where the voice comes from and Hyerin immediately turn her head in able to avoid to see Donghae’s face.

                “Are you waiting for Leeteuk hyung?” it was Kyuhyun

                “Uhm…” Hyerin hands are trembling, her head is bow down “neh…”

                “Why don’t you go inside?” Kyuhyun brushing her hair to see hyerin’s face

                “Uhmm….. I’m just…. Uhmmmm…. Can you tell Jungsu oppa….that…uhmm.. I’ ll just straight at mall” before she could runs off Kyuhyun grab her arms

                “Are you ok?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Neh….” she shoves Kyuhyun hand off her and runs off

Skip

At the mall

                Hyerin is at a clothes store, she been there for 30 minutes, her body is keeps on browsing at the clothes but her mind was somewhere else. Her mind keeps on playing the scene in sm building that she even cursing herself because she keeps on thinking about that.

                “Hyerinsiii…” someone call her but she can’t even heard it

                “Hyerinssi…Hyerinssiii” the voice keeps on calling her

                “Park Hyerin…” Leeteuk nudge his sister that makes her startle

                “Bouya!!!” Hyerin wakes up from herself

                “Let’s go now…” Leeteuk hook Hyerin arm to him

                “Neh”

                The two are just strolling around the mall, Leeteuk is all hyper this is become his favorite pass time having a stroll in the mall with his sister.

                “Did you already choose a university?” Leeteuk ask

                He didn’t get answer because Hyerin is spacing out again.

                “Princess….” he gently nudges Hyerin’s side

                “Waeyo oppa? she look at Leeteuk innocently

                “Did you hear what I said?”

                “Did you say something?”

                “Neh, I said did you already choose your university?”

                “Oh!!, I still in the middle of reviewing all the programs of university before I apply”

                Leeteuk notice that Hyerin face is a little bit gloomy

                “Are you ok? Are you feeling sick?” Leeteuk get worried

                “Aniyo, I’m just…Uhmmm…….Oppa can we eat now, I’m hungry”

                The Park sibling go to the restaurant to eat, Leeteuk is browsing the menu while Hyerin staring blankly at the menu.

                “What would you like to eat?” Leeteuk look at her and release a big sigh

                “Park Hyerin?”

                “Neh, oppa”

                “Are you alright? Why are you acting so weird today?”

                “Nothing…Hmm…. I’m just going to restroom for awhile….” She awkwardly excuses herself and goes to the restroom.

                “Park Hyerin… what’s happening to you? Pull yourself together” she was talking herself in front of the mirror.

                “Remember this is what you want…. And this is much better..” then her head starts aching, as images starts to appear in her head again. “Ah…..” she suddenly twists her left foot and fell down on the floor. “Ah…Jungsu oppa..help me…. oppa”  Hyerin reach her phone

                “Yobuseyo? Princess…..”

                “Oppa…. help me….” then she drops her phone

                She tries to get up but her pain is too much after a moments.

                “Hyerinssi…..” she heard a knock at the door “Hyerin….it’s oppa…”

                “Oppa…. ah…” she is screaming in pain

                Leeteuk open the door to see Hyerin sitting on the floor in pain.

                “Hyerin…” he approaches Hyerin

                “Oppa… my head…. Ahhhh….” Hyerin nose is bleeding also

                Leeteuk immediately put his handkerchief in Hyerin’s nose

                “Hold this” placing Hyerin’s hand at the handkerchief “I’m taking you at the hospital” then he carry his sister out of the restaurant he doesn’t care if some people is taking his picture all he care about is Hyerin

Skip

At the hospital, Hyerin’s room

                Hyerin is still unconscious in the bed Dr. Hyun is checking her vital sign as Leeteuk sitting at the chair beside the bed.

                “Dr. Hyun how is she?”

                “She sprain her left foot as she fell down, we will bandage it for two-three days”

                “Then what about her headache… she is always in pain because of her head and why does her nose is bleeding?”

                “We didn’t see anything in her brain based on the ct scan; I think her headache and bleeding nose is cause by stress, what she’s been doing lately?”

                “She is busy fixing her records at her university in Paris, she always on the phone or in-front of her laptop taking to some people in university”

                “There are lots of things to be done; her records can wait until we finish these issues”

                “She said that she wants to go back to her study so I let her”

                “What!!!? Why did you let her?” Dr. Hyun panic “We still have problems that we need to fix”

                “Appa….. Umma….” Hyerin talks in her sleep, Leeteuk and Dr. Hyun was surprise

                “Neh… I’m hurt….. here” Hyerin unconsciously lay her right hand over her chest “It hurts… a lot” one tear drop escape from her eyes “Appa….. Umma….” she suddenly wakes up panting but her head aches again

                “Ah…..”

                “Hyerin….” Leeteuk hold his sister’s shoulder

                “Oppa, I think I dream about appa and umma….but how I can’t see their faces”

Hyerin’s dream

                Hyerin is standing in the middle of their old house.

                “Jungsu oppa….. where are you?”

                “Hyerin..” a woman’s voice echo all over the house

                “Who’s that?” she looked around

                “My little Hyerin…” a man’s voice was heard

                “Who’s that?” Hyerin is getting scared about the voices “Jungsu oppa…”

                In her fear, Hyerin run outside their house, she was tripped off and wounded her knees. She was just sitting on the ground crying when a man and a woman approach her.

                “Agiyah….” Said the woman, Hyerin looked up to see the woman face but she can’t see it because of bright light all over.

                “Umma….?” She question

                “Neh, agi…. It’s umma” said the woman, Hyerin look at the man on her other side “Appa”

                “Neh, princess… It’s me appa”

                “Appa… Umma….” Hyerin hug the two people in front of her “Why did you leave me? Don’t you know how much I missed you both…. I miss appa and umma…”

                “I miss you too agiyah” said the woman

                “My dear princess” said the man and noticed Hyerin’s knee “Oh, you hurt your knee” the man hold Hyerin’s knee

                “Appa…. Umma” still looking at the two person in front of her

                “Agiyah, doesn’t it hurt?” the woman tries to touch Hyerin’s wound

                “Neh, I’m hurt…here” hyerin touch her chest “it hurts a lot” tears falls down from her eyes “because no one loves me, everyone is leaving me and they hate me”

                “Agiyah….don’t say that….. we do love you and there is also someone who loves you more than anything in the world”

                “Jungsu oppa?”

                “Aniyo, princess…. someone who is loves you until now but you must open your heart for that someone”

                “I don’t undertand”

                “Yeobo, we need to go now” said the woman; they stand up and walk away from Hyerin

                “Wait…. Where are you going? Wait…. Appa… Umma”

End of Hyerin’s dream

                Leeteuk and Dr. Hyun decided to consult a psychologist to check Hyerin’s condition. The psychologist did some test to Hyerin to diagnose her correctly. After four hours of waiting, the psychologist called Leeteuk and Dr. Hyun at his office.

                “Dr. Shin, what’s happening to my niece?” Dr. Hyun ask

                “I still need to observe her for few more days in able for me to be sure”

                “Wae? What wrong with my niece?”

                “I’m not sure yet but based on my test, I think Hyerin has post-traumatic stress disorder but I’m not that sure yet, that is why I need to observe her more”

                “Wait… what that it means?” Leeteuk

                “post-traumatic stress disorder is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop when a person was exposed to a traumatic experience. Some symptoms of these are having memory flashback of the past, nightmare, difficulty in sleeping, sudden fear, anger; sometimes she will have this lack of interest in activities that she used to enjoy”

                “Doc, is that the reason why she suddenly decided to stop her painting and go back to her study again?” Leeteuk ask

                “I can’t be sure but probably that is one of the reason” Dr. Shin

                “Then Dr. Shin what about Hyerin getting her memory back; there is one time that she play a piano piece that our appa taught her but she said to me that she only play it randomly; and now she said she remembering our parents"

                “I think in your sister case being expose to the same situation of trauma or having emotional stress triggers her brain to regain  her suppress memory in form of flashback or dreams” Dr. Shin explain

                “What are we going to do now?” Dr. Hyun

                “As of now, I still want to observe her; I suggest that she must stay in the hospital for few more days, and then I suggest that she will go for some theraphy in able for her to control and understand her state and I will give her some medication too”

                “I understand it” Leeteuk

                “And one more thing, she needs some support from the people around her, she needs to stay positive, you need to keep her interest in activities that she always do or introduce her to something new, avoid her to encounter some emotional stress, avoid her in conflict or situation that can trigger her stress”

                “by avoiding her to stress, does it means regaining her memory will also be avoided?” Dr. Hyun

                “I’m not sure with that; as of now that is the only thing that we can do and other things will follow later. And also Dr. Hyun I also suggest that you also keep on eye in Hyerin’s physical condition”

                “Wae?” Leeteuk got more worried

                “Having an emotional disorder can also affect the physical health of a person.” Dr. Shin

                “I think you are already aware that Hyerin is having a difficulty in sleeping” Dr. Hyun

                “Neh….”

                “Does she loss her appetite?” Dr. Hyun

                “Hmm… I don’t know…but she seems like she lose some weight”

                “Bleeding nose is one of the sign that the body is getting weaker, do you understand now?” Dr. Hyun

                “Neh, I understand it completely”

                After that, Leeteuk return to Hyerin room that is anxiously waiting for him. Hyerin immediately sits up when she saw Leeteuk at the door.

                “Oppa, are we going home now?” she asks

                Leeteuk calmly sit beside the bed “Princess the doctor said that you need to stay here for few more days for some test”

                “What kind of test? Oppa I don’t want to stay here, bring me home now” Hyerin plea

                “Princess don’t argue with me now…. you need to stay here please for me” Leeteuk voice is so heavy and his eyes are look so weary, Hyerin did notice that so she just keep her silent lay back to the bed.

                Leeteuk also lie beside Hyerin and he put his arm around his sister.

                “Oppa… have been you in accident before?” Hyerin innocently ask

                “Neh, In 2007”

                “Not that, I mean when we were still little kids”

                Leeteuk was caught off guard by that question he sits up and look at Hyerin.

                “Princess…what are you saying…” his eyes are widened and his face is look scared

                “When I’m in the restroom room, while my head is aching I saw some images that a car is approaching you and I’m calling your name but I think you can’t hear me then ….”

                “And then what…”

                “I don’t remember it now… did you get in a car accident back then?” Hyerin look so clueless about what she was saying

                “Princess…. what are the other things that you remember?”

                “Hmmm….” Hyerin thinks for awhile then she remember the images of her brother getting angry to her and she feel so scared by remembering it again, she looked at Leeteuk.

                “Princess….what’s wrong? Do you remember anything?”

                “No…thi…ng…. oppa….”

                “Oh!!!” he immediately hug Hyerin “if you remember something tell to oppa about it so you won’t get confuse, araso?”

                “Araso oppa”

                “Ok, you better rest now…” Leeteuk laid Hyerin’s head on the pillow

                “Oppa, can I ask you something?”

                “What is it?”

                “Does Apppa and Umma love me?”

                “Why did you ask that?”

                “nothing…it’s just…hmmm” Hyerin pouted

                “Listen to me” he look at the little girl beside him “eventhough you don’t remember them, Appa and Umma loves you, we love you and we treasure you so much, don’t you ever forget that”

                “Neh, oppa”

                “Ok…you need to sleep now…” Leeteuk fix the blanket

                “Oppa?” Hyerin smile

                “Princess…don’t be stubborn…you need to take a rest now”

                “But…oppa… I’m haven’t eat anything yet…I’m hungry”

                Then Leeteuk heard a grumbling sound of a stomach

                “Oppa, you’re hungry too”

                “Neh, rushing you at the hospital makes me hungry…. Ok, let’s just call for food delivery”            

Skip

                The next morning, Leeteuk has to go for their morning rehearsal he leaves Hyerin who still sleeping peaceful, it’s almost daylight when he successfully put Hyerin into slumber. After a few hours, Hyerin wakes up and to her terror she saw Dr. Hyun sitting at the sofa in the corner of her room.

                “What are you doing here?” Hyerin sits up, she look so scared seeing Dr. Hyun

                “Hyerin calm down…”

                “Jungsu oppa... oppa” she was desperately calling her brother

                “Hyerin calm down” Dr. Hyun move closer to Hyerin and grab her hand “Calm down, I won’t hurt you… uncle won’t hurt you…. please…”

                “Andwae… oppa…. Jungsu oppa…”

                “Ok, I’m going….” Dr. Hyun let go of Hyerin’s hand “the nurse will fetch you later for your test”

Skip

                After the rehearsal, Leeteuk has to go straight in his radio program before going back to the hospital. Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryewook together with Victoria visits Hyerin at the hospital. When they arrived Hyerin wasn’t in her room, then a nurse came inside.

                “Excuse nurse, where is the patient here?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Ms. Park is having her test now but I think it will be over by now” the nurse the leave them

                They all just wait for Hyerin to return, Ryewook is arranging the fruits and flowers, while Donghae busy watching tv. The other two is just exploring the room, Victoria saw something in bed table.

                “What is this?” she picks it up and try to read the inscription on the pad “what does it mean?” Victoria

                Kyuhyun take the sketchbook from Victoria and read it also

                L’esprit de L’escalier

                Kyuhyun barely read it

                “What does it mean?” Ryewook ask

                “I don’t know” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder and continue flipping the sketchbook, and he find so many text in the sketchbook.

                Yellow colors means happiness, joy and bright future, it means waiting for someone and also unrequited love.

Seems like I can’t find a place where I can see some yellow color, it seems like I’m not destinied to see it.I leave the place where I expected to be my home, where I expected that my yellow can stay longer. I always thought that I finally found my happiness that I can keep within my heart that no one can take it away from me like they did to my precious dream that I longer forgotten but still lingering in my thought. I thought that my nightmare is over when I finally found him, I thought that he loves me the way I love him, I thought we feel the same way for each other. I thought he’s happy being with me. But that’s all in my thoughts;

I really hated myself for making him suffer by staying with me; being with me, forcing himself to smile, to look at me, to kiss me is a torture for him. Mianhe, this is all i can say for my love who suffer because of my selfishness. Mianhe for making you suffer; staying with me must be very difficult for you. But now, even if it kills me I’m going to say it You are free now from your prison so-called my love for you; never look back and be happy.

Maybe you are angry with me because you did even say goodbye but I’m still waiting hoping that someday you like look back not because you finally realize you love me but you realize that you have to say goodbye at least once so I won’t be waiting here in the same spot where you left me.

Goodbyes hurt most when people leave without saying them

“What makes her write those things? It’s very sad… she probably have those feeling for a very long time” Victoria pity her

“I don’t know….” Kyuhyun said then he look at Donghae who pretending not to care what they are talking about

The door open up, it was Hyerin sitting on a wheelchair looking exhausted, Kyuhyun walks towards Hyerin.

“It’s ok, I’ll take her”

“Ok sir, she need to eat and have some rest”

Kyuhyun push the wheelchair inside, Victoria kindly fix the bed for Hyerin.

“Can you stand up?” Kyuhyun ask but Hyerin didn’t answer him, so he just carries Hyerin and put her in the bed. Hyerin’s right arms is covering her eyes, she was breathing so hard.

                Ryewook put Hyerin’s right foot on the pillow. Donghae still unmoved from his seat.

                “Are you ok?” Victoria ask

                “Neh, I'm just little tired” Hyerin sits up “Wookie oppa can I have some water please”

                Ryewook gave her a glass of water “Do you want to eat?”

                “Maybe later” she passed the glass to Ryewook

                “What happen to you? Why you look so tired?” Kyuhyun ask

                “Nothing, it’s just being in a room for half day makes me tired” she’s rubbing her forehead, then she found her sketchbook lying around her table “, I forgot to hide it” she said in her mind

                “Uhmm…. Mianhe…Hyerinssi… I accidentally saw this sketchbook” Victoria admits her fault

                “It’s ok unnie, it’s not your fault, and I let this thing lying around here”

                “Hmmm… Hyerin…. What is that words mean?” Victoria curiously ask

                “Oh, this!” she reach for the sketchbook “L'esprit de l'escalier, it’s a French word describe a feeling of regret when you leave a conversation and think about all the things that you should have said but you never said it” Hyerin tone change a bit

                Hyerin forcibly form a smile on her face “But don’t misunderstand me, it’s not applicable to me, I just wrote it that’s all” she has this defensive tone

                Kyuhyun, Ryewook and Victoria are just looking at her weirdly.

                “Unnie, how's your little kids doing? Why you didn’t bring them here? I miss them also” Hyerin change the topic to avoid the awkward situation.

                 She and Victoria are having a nice chat for two hours now, laughing and talking girl things that make the three guys roll their eyes.

                “Oh my” Victoria look at the clock “Hyerinssi… I need to go…. I still have schedule to attend too”

                “It’s probably with Nickhunssiii”

                “Neh, we have a shoot”

                “Is that so?” Hyerin sounds really disappointed

                “I’ll visit you again”

                “Promise me, I really miss having chat with someone”

                “Yah, don’t you consider me as human, we always talking” Kyuhyun react

                “I mean I miss I having chat with girl, you know that I don’t have friends here, so I probably miss having chat with someone who can understand my language”

                “What are language are you using? You’re not even using Chinese when you talk to Victoriasssiii” Kyuhyun tries to tease Hyerin

                “Kyuhyun…” Hyerin look at him with laser eyes “You want me to throw you out of the window”

                “Fine, I’ll zip my mouth”

                “Hyerinssi…. I’ll visit you again or let’s hang out sometimes” Victoria

                “Neh unnie, I hope the kids can come with you next time” Hyerin

                “Neh, I tell them”

                “Kasahamanida unnie” Victora give a goodbye hug to Hyerin

                “Donghaessi… I’m going” she called out Donghae who is busy playing with his i-pad

                “Neh” he answered without looking at Victoria

                “I’ll walk you out” Kyuhyun offer “And Ryewookssi...I’m hungry let’s buy some food”

                “I’ll come with you” Donghae stand up

                “Then who’s going to stay with Hyerin” Victoria said

                “Hyung, we will just going to buy you some food” Kyuhyun

                “Aniyo, it’s ok… I’m ok by myself here”

                “Hyung, stay with Hyerin, we’re going to buy some food after we send off Victoria” Kyuhyun immediately push Ryewook and Victoria out of the room.

They left Donghae and Hyerin in the room, the room is filled of silence, no single sound that can be heard from the room. Hyerin is pretending writing something in her sketch book while Donghae busy playing with his I-pad. Both of them secretly looking at each other; feeling themselves who’s going to break the silence.

“How long you will be staying here?” Donghae finally break the silence

“Two more days, i think” she answer monotone

“Hmmm…ok” he gets back to his i-pad              

“Are you happy with her?” Hyerin suddenly ask

               Play this while reading the next part (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIxhoeZaZCY )

              Donghae turn his attention to Hyerin who is already looking at him, her was showing her poker face again to Donghae.

 

                “What are you saying?” he stand up from his seat and walk a few steps towards Hyerin

                “The girl that I saw” she turn her attention back to the sketchpad “you both look good together”

                Donghae take two big strides towards Hyerin and grab her both hands; his face is in fury and his teeth is clenching looking straight at Hyerin’s eyes

                “What do you want now?” he shouted

                Hyerin look back with fierce in her eyes and wearing her poker face mask

                “I want my freedom….. I want to be free from your shadow, from my past… I have a life to live…. Please let me go now"

                Donghae’s grip becomes more tighten and his eyes become tenser as tears starts to form.

                “You’ve been avoiding me for passed few days; treating me coldy or sometimes I don’t exist, why don’t we end this now..so we both can be free from our past”

                “Is this is what you really want?” Donghae ask

                Hyerin clench her fist and take a deep breathe “NEH, this is what I want… don’t hang on to me because it suffocates me” she coldly said those words straight to him; those words that strike right through Donghae’s heart like he was stab a million times.

                “And as you said before… you never love me… so I think this is easy for you”

                “NEH, you’re right this is just to easy for me… as before when I left you…. and the fact your just a toy for me” he stand up proudly “now that I’m done playing with you… I won’t you bother anymore…or better yet…you can disappear” he let those harsh words comes out from his lips

                Hyerin’s heart is tearing apart; she can feel that her breath is getting heavy, as well as her tears that want to escape.

                “Well then… at least we all cleared up everything… we can move on now” she turn her back to Donghae because one tear drop is already escape from its bearer.

                He calms himself “I think I should be going now…. my girl is waiting for me” he get his bag at the couch. And walk straight at the door, Donghae turn the knob “I think this is the end of our story… it’s nice playing with you…. bye” he opens the door and walks out.

                As soon as Hyerin heard the door shut, she immediately burst into tears; she can feel her heart is dying again, she was hardly tapping her chest in able for her not to feel that same feelings again.

                “Neh, this is you want right…. You wanted him to be away from you, now you already done that you should be happy….” Hyerin starts to cry really hard.

                “Dongsaengyah!!!” Kyuhyun saw Hyerin crying really hard, he immediately took his dongsaeng into his arms.

                “I should be happy….  He’s gone now… he’s going away from me….”

                “Dongsaengyah….”

                “I successfully push him away from me…. he’s not going back to me…I should be happy knowing the truth….he doesn’t love me anymore….aniyo…he doesn’t love me at all….”

                “Dongsaengyah…. It’s ok…. I’m here…. Hyunnie is here… I won’t leave you” Kyuhyun tighten his hug to his precious Dongsaeng as his heart is hurting too, one tear drops that falls from Hyerin is like a thousand slash in his heart.

Skip

Hyerin POV

                I open my eyes, ah, it’s morning again I can see the sunshine sleeking through the curtain, eventhough the universe has one sun but still sun shine differently here in small town away from city, I can hear the birds singing outside the window. It’s my day two here in this resthouse, Hyunnie told Jungsu oppa staying in the hospital will not help me (well, he and Jungsu oppa are the only one who knows my condition; Off course i tell him about it) so Hyunnie suggest to oppa that having a vacation might help me and also refresh my mind. Jungsu oppa didn’t agree at first but I don’t know what Hyunnie did to convince my brother, he agree with Hyunnie. Jungsu oppa even said that I don't need to watch their company concert, so they sent me here in this beautiful place, it’s like heaven here.

                Hyunnie has a really good taste this rest house is really beautiful; I have my white bedroom with balcony where I can see the beautiful scenery of forest. Overlooking, interior design from my bedroom just a few steps I can see the living room and kitchen; it has a nice front yard full of flowers and a big backyard with pool. How I wish this is my permanent house?

                “Hmmmmmm” I stretch out my arms and feet, I don’t feel like getting up from this bed I want to sleep for entire day. I reach out for my pillow to cuddle and close my eyes

                Yah, Park Hyerin….answer your phone this is your most handsome Hyunnie, answer this phone now.

                “Aishiii….. what a jealous phone… I’m enjoying my quality time with my bed here”

                Park Hyerin…answer your phone now…Cho Kyuhyun is calling you now…answer it now….

                “Aishiii…how annoying this ringtone can be?” I sit up, this ringtone is really irriatating. I don’t know when he record this  I was just surprise yesterday when he calls me while I’m in the bus, can’t imagine my humiliation when people heard this stupid phone…. ah….. When I get back at Seoul I will definetly kill that evil magnae.

                “Yobuseyo?” I answer my phone in monotone voice

                “YAH…. You little kid…. you still in bed…” I immediately pull away the phone from my ears I don’t want to be deaf, if it’s not Jungsu oppa it’s him shouting over the phone.

                “Aniyo….I’m already up..” scratching my head still sleepy

                “Open the drawer at your side table” he instructed me

                “Huh?”

                “Just do it”

                “Fine!!” I look to my left where the side table is, I lazily crawl and reach the drawer by my hand, I let my hand travel inside the drawer then I felt something when I pull it out it was a piece of paper folded in half, I open it to see what’s inside.

                “Did you see it?” I heard his voice

                “What is this?” reading what is written on it

                “It’s your schedule for today, I already arrange everything so you must follow the schedule strictly, araso?”

                “Neh…neh..neh…” I just answer him but I’m not going to follow whatever is this…it look suspicious.

                “Yah!!! Are you just answer me to shut me off”

                “Aniyo…..” how can he read my mind, probably being evil can develop mind reading too.

                “You must follow everything on the list, in the right order and in the right time, araso?”

                “Neh….”

                “What are you waiting for? Get up on the bed and prepare”

                “How can I prepare if you’re talking to me?”

                “Fine, I’ll hang up, Hyerinsiii…. You must follow your schedule…”

                “Fine, bye Hyunnie” I hang up and throw my phone on the bed as I lay back also, I look at the so-called schedule once more.

                “Let’ just get it done” I forcibly stand up from the bed

Skip

Other POV       

                Hyerin dressed up and follow her schedule that Kyuhyun set for her.

             First on the list is a art gallery which Hyerin really enjoy, she spend her morning at the art gallery spazzing over all the art works there and it was written on the schedule, after that she had her lunch which is more a banquet for her because when she get in the restaurant the waiter immediately guide her at a private room and prepare all the special delicacy of the town. In the afternoon, she went at botanical garden park, she ride a bicycle to go around and she takes pictures of flowers, trees, birds, landscape everything that captures her, after a short trip at the garden, her schedule brought her at mountain hill as the sun is setting.

Skip

                Hyerin return to the rest house after spending her whole day according to Kyuhyun schedule. She lazily open the door and turn on all the light in the house, she went straight to the kitchen drop her sling bag at the counter and drink some water she notice that there are light coming from the garden, she put the glass and walk slowly towards the garden.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniel_laskowski/3967604388/sizes/z/in/photostream/              

  “Hyunnieee……Hyunnie….”in her shock she stand at the glass door with her hands covering , her eyes are widen as her heart starts to beat so fast when she saw lighted candle all over the garden and the pool was cover by red rose petals; she steps out and walk slowly at the garden, her eyes are wondering wherever she can’t believe on what she sees.

                “Hyunnie….. where are you?...” she went closer to the pool ans scope some water the rose petals stick to her hand and smile “Hyunnie…” she turn around to continue her search “Come on, hyunnie come out now…..” she circle around “YAH!!! Cho Kyuhyun…. I’m getting tired here… are you going out or I’ll seek for you then kill you”

                “I’m here you babo” a voice comes out behind her

                Hyerin turn around to see her surprise.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys.... Super Junior comeback is just around the corner......this is a new chapter for you to enjoy ^___^ see you again!!!!