Goodbye Park Hyerin

Hyung's little sister

Last night, as Donghae ready to go when he opens the door to his surprise. 

                “What are you doing here?” he ask 

                “I just wanted to talk to you about my father and Hyerin”

                 Donghae and Gu Donghae talks inside the car.

                “I don’t have anytime so say it quickly” Donghae

                “Does Hyerin tell you already?” Gu Donghae

                “Tell me what?” Donghae was puzzled

                “About my father, he is dying”

                “You must see him before its too late” Donghae

                “I’m going to do that but unless Hyerin will come with me”

                “What?” Donghae was surprise

                “She really didn’t tell you, isn’t it? My father wanted to see her before he died and wanted to fix things for her but Hyerin doesn’t want to come because of you. Yes, I already know your relationship with her and that is the main reason why she can’t leave Korea.”

                “I’m not going to force her if she already decided” Donghae

                “You’re a son too and I know you’re a good son too, I just wanted to fulfill my father wish his wish, I just wanted to see his smile for the last time and most importantly I want to give my father a peaceful death.  What are you going to do if you are in my position? Tell me” Gu Donghae acting to be crying

                Donghae know first hand how to lose a father and how painful it was not to see your father before he die. The pain of losing his father comes back to him, as tears falls down to his eyes, Gu Donghae saw this, that maked him attack for more.

                “My father done something awful to Hyerin before and he wanted to make up for that. That is why he decided to sponsor Hyerin exhibit in Paris if she goes back there, he wanted Hyerin to be successful, which should happened if he doesn’t get in the way before.”

                Donghae turn his head to Gu Donghae “You mean…”

                “Neh, before my accident Hyerin is already preparing for her big exhibit in Paris and she’s already building her name, her dream there, if my accident doesn’t happen she will be successful now, she would finally realize her dreams. “

                “Hyerinssi is going to be like that” Donghae’s only wish is for Hyerin’s happiness and her dreams

                “Neh, If Hyerin will come back to Paris, if you will send Hyerin back to Paris, you will help two dreams to come true one is my fathers and the other one is Hyerin’s greatest dream, don’t you want her to be fulfill her dream”

                “Is Hyerin knows about all of this?”

                “Yes, I’d already told her but she still firm on her decision, she doesn’t want to go back, she said that she doesn’t want to leave you here, she loves you so much. “The last words that he said are like he stabbing himself through his heart “She has a lot of potential to be a great artist but her talent was hardly to recognize here, do you want to waste her potential to be more than what she is now if she stays here? I know that you won’t allow that to happen, do you really love her?”

                “Off course, I do, I really love her more than my life” Donghae

                “If you really love her, you will not be too selfish to make her stay here, there is a bigger world waiting for her out there.  I love Hyerin so much that is why I’m doing this for her; if you love her you will do right thing for her” Gu Donghae clenching his fist convincing Donghae

                “Is this what she wants? Donghae tears are falling just thinking about letting go of Hyerin, he tightly his grip to the steering wheels.

                “She always dreaming about it, when we still together she always saying that to me and I know she still up to now, but she’s just afraid to leave something behind here.”

                “Are you telling me to let go of her so she has nothing to leave behind if she leaves?” Donghae

                “Anni, I’m not asking you that” Gu Donghae “Yes, Break up with her” his tought “I’m just telling you to do the right things for Hyerin if you truly love her” he grin behind Donghae

                “Just give me time to think about this, I’ll just call you” Donghae was so confuse, he doesn’t know what to do right now.

                “I’ll give you time but don’t make it too long cause every minute my father life is going to an end, as Hyerin’s chance is getting smaller, I expect your call as soon as possible”

                Gu Donghae gets out from the car smiling he knows that he will succeed this time. Gu Donghae makes Donghae feels that two lives are in his hand and he is the one who will decided about the future of the two lives that he is been holding.

Skip

                Hyerin as peacefully sleep on Donghae’s arm, he still keeps on thinking what the right steps to take. He look at the woman he loves in his arms and think about what Gu Donghae said to him as tears keeps on falling from his eyes.

                “I love you so much, that is why I’m going to do this” he carefully put Hyerin’s head on the pillow and gets up from the bed.

                He changes his clothes back and calls Gu Donghae.

                 “Please take care of her” that the only word that he said and he hang up.

                He sits at the bed, looking Hyerin’s face carefully because he knows that this will be the last time he will be seeing her.

                “I love you so much, you know that you are my life, my everything it’s hard for me to do this but I can’t let myself to be a hinder to fulfill your dream and I can’t let another son to be feel the pain that I’d been through before. Mianhe, my angel I have to break your heart to be able to give back your wings. I know you will soar high beautifully and everyone will look up to you, because I’m the first one who will look at you. I hope that my love will stay in your heart even I hurt you so badly; I hope that you remember that I really love you more than anyone else in this world. I hate myself for letting you go like this because I’m afraid if I tell you this face to face I will ended up not leaving you at all, it’s better this way.”

                Donghae took Hyerin left arm and carefully took off the ring in her finger. He was crying in silent, in pain while taking off the ring. The ring that symbolizes his life, love, promises and dreams to Hyerin, and now he is taking off his life to her.

                “Mianhe” Donghae can’t stop crying; he himself was hurting inside “Mianhe, my angel” one last kiss to his beloved “Please remember that I love you and I will always love you; You’re free now, go fulfill your dream and come back here when you’re ready, I’ll be waiting here and I will accept any punishment that you will be giving me for doing this, Good bye my dear angel”

                Donghae weakly stand up from the bed, he also took the Hyerin’s bracelet at the side table and place the letter on the table “It is better that you have nothing to remember me”. He open the door but he hesistate to take a step, when he step outside that room there will be no turning back. He looks at Hyerin again.

                “Saranghae, Donghaessi” Hyerin talk in her sleep

                Donghae heard that word and it strikes like an arrow right through his heart. He covers his mouth to stop himself from creating a sound.

                “Mianhe” he took a deep breath, walk out and close the door behind him

Skip

                Hyerin still crying after hours, she still in daze; wishes that everything like a dream.

                “Donghaessi… Donghaessi…  is this true? Donghaessi… Donghae oppa… please come back now, come back now… I love you Donghaessi, can’t you hear me, I said I love you so you need to come back now, I’ll count one to ten and you will show up after ten, araso?” Hyerin takes a deep breath “one..two..three..four..five…six..seven…eight…nine…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Hyerin scream in pain again.

                Hyerin didn’t stop crying until the last drop falls. She gets up out of the bed lifeless took a jacket in her closet and go to a nearest store in the place. She bought bottles of soju and find a telephone booth to call someone.

                “Take an early flight back to Paris tomorrow and wait for me there, I’ll follow you day after tomorrow, I just need something to do here I before I go” Hyerin weakly saying it to Gu Donghae

                “How can I sure your words?” Gu Donghae

                “What else do you want from me!!!?” she scream over the phone , she take a deep breath to calm “I’m sorry, I give you my words, so please just do as I say for now, I’ll message you about my flight, bye for now, see you in two days”

                She went back to their house and locks herself up to her room with all soju bottles to accompany her, after six bottles of soju she’s already toxicated by the alcohol, leaning her back and head at the bedside, it’s already getting dark outside she spend all day just by drinking without eating anything.

                “Aisshiii……..there is nothing more…” she throws the last bottle and stood up, she can’t barely stand by herself, she stumble three times before she could stand properly.

                “You’re such a idiot” she walks out from her room to go to the kitchen to find something that can make high more, she open all the cabinet in the kitchen desperately looking for some wine or anything that has an alcohol on it.

                “Ah….. there still one left…” she found a wine in a cabinet then when back to her room.

                “Yah, Park Hyerin what’s wrong with you? Everyone wants to leave you, everyone don’t love you at all, they all just pretending that they care but there actually disgusted by you; you’re such a fool for believing them, a fool like you deserve to be left alone” because of intense feeling inside her, she throw the bottle of wine of the floor like what she did in soju bottles.

She went to the bathroom look at herself to the mirror.

                “How stupid you can be? I thought you’re a smart but how come you let them play with you like that?  How come you fall for their act? You’re just pretending to be smart but actually you’re stupid than anyone else in this world.” Hyerin clenching her fist “You’re such a pathetic loser Park Hyerin, no one will love such a pathetic awful person like you, you can never be happy so you yourself must die, be gone to this world permanently, you deserve to die you disgusting thing” she punches the mirror with all her strength making the mirror shattered into piece as her fist is bleeding.

                She pick up a piece of glass and went back to her room, she step on the shattered glasses over the floor with her bare foot but she doesn’t mind it at all, she can barely feel pain right now, her whole body was numb because of the alcohol in her system. She sits at the corner of her room, staring at the piece of glass she was holding.

                “You should end this now, so you won’t bother anyone else anymore, mianhe Jungsu oppa I just can’t take this anymore. Forget that you have a sister like me; forget that once I exist to this world.”

Skip

                Manila, Philippines

                Super Junior has arrived at the Philippines to have their last concert. Leeteuk ask Donghae about last night event, he said that they have a great time together and Hyerin is very happy. When Leeteuk ask where Hyerin, he lied when he said that Hyerin will be staying in their old house for awhile because she will be doing some project for the art studio.

                At their practice Donghae act to be normal and energetic as he seems to be but sometimes he can’t help himself being depress and staring at the blank space. It’s time for the solo performance practice; all members are just sitting at the corner of the stage as Donghae isolate himself among them, he doesn’t want to get near to Leeteuk right now, he can’t just face him.

                It’s time for Kyuhyun solo practice, he stand on the glass stage right in front of the stage.

                (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqOGHqp-hQg)

Please don’t, after separation

Still remember the promise after the kiss

Your forever, no longer belongs to me

Silently facing down

I had a lot of words choked in my throat at that point of time

Your smile, your happiness not because I love you too much, thinks too much

 I can feel, he’s more suitable than me

Love have to let go, I camouflaged to be cold

Forced you to break up first

 

Please forgive me

Forgive me for being immature

Not loving is an excuse

So that you can leave me

Please forgive me

Wants to possess you selfishly

Your loneliness just let me bear

Change to you, to lead a better life

 

                Donghae is carefull listening to Kyuhyun’s song; he takes the ring out of his pocket. He keeps listening that he didn’t noticed tears already falling. He knows that by this time Hyerin already read his cold letter to her and he is worried about Hyerin on what she was going to do about this. He can’t do anything right now but to believe that Hyerin will be fine.

 

Please don’t, after separation

Still remember the promise after the kiss

Your forever, no longer belongs to me

Silently facing down

I had a lot of words choked in my throat at that point of time

Your smile, your happiness not because I love you too much, thinks too much

 I can feel, he’s more suitable than me

Love have to let go, I camouflaged to be cold

Forced you to break up first

 

Please forgive me

Forgive me for being immature

Not loving is an excuse

So that you can leave me

Please forgive me

Wants to possess you selfishly

Your loneliness just let me bear

Change to you, to lead a better life

 

                Eunhyuk noticed Donghae crying in one corner, he went closer to him to check his buddy.

                “Are you ok, Donghae?” Eunhyuk approach him

                Donghae immediately wipe his tears “Neh, I’m ok”

                “Why are you crying? Did something happen between you and Hyerin? Did you to fight before we left?” Eunhyuk smells something is not good

                “Anni, we’re fine, I just missed her that’s all”

                “Aiyeee…. Our lover boy is really in love, missing his girl already” Eunhyuk put his arm around Donghae’s shoulder “don’t worry, the concert is tomorrow and this is will be the last so you can see her again and spend time with her for awhile, as of now, you do your best here so she can be proud of you, come on, let’s go there with other”

                “Anni, I’ll stay here for awhile”

                “Ok, I’ll leave you”

Loved, hated, cried and also smiled

Kissed your fragile before

Actually I’m the more coward than anyone

 

Forgive me

Have to pretend to loved wrongly

Don’t let time rewind

I’m afraid I can’t say it out

Forgive me

Never explain too much, heartache

Seeking nothing else, forget me totally

Love should be willing to let go

 

                “By the time I go back you will be no longer there and I don’t know when I will see you again”

Skip

                Super Junior already got back, they all tired travelling back and their manager drops them off to their apartment.

                “Ah… at last we’re going to have some rest now” Yesung

                “I’ll sleep until tomorrow” Kyuhyun

                Sungmin open their bedroom door and he first saw the two fish of Hyerin on Kyuhyun’s table.

                “Yuki, Aki what are you doing here? Where’s your umma?” Sungmin talk to the fish

                “Hyung! Who are you talking there?” Kyuhyun enter the room “Oh! What that two fish doing in my table?"

                “I don’t know!” Sungmin shrugged his shoulder

                Kyuhyun saw a letter on his bed.

                “What is this?” he picks it up and read

 

Hyunnie

 

                I’ll be gone for awhile or I will not go back,so, I’m asking you  a favor to please take care of my kids and Jungsu oppa for me; you’re the only one that I trust right now. I know that you love my brother, so please take a good care of him. Don’t worry I’ll be watching all of you from where I am right now. Take care of yourself also, don’t get sick; do your best as always and good luck to your new album, I’ll hope that it will be become another daebak. Kamsahamnida Hyunnie for everything, I will never forget that I found a Hyunnie like you. Mianhe Hyunnie.Goodbye now”

Ps: Don’t let Jungsu oppa hurt Donghae oppa, they are brothers they don’t suppose to hurt each other.

Hyerin, your dongsaeng

 

                “What the hell is this? What’s going on here?” Kyuhyun runs off to go upstairs

                 Leeteuk, Heechul and Donghae are in their apartment, Heechul found prepared foods on the kitchen table.

                “Yah! Leeteukssi” he called out

                “What?” Leeteuk went to the kitchen followed by Donghae

                “Who cook all of these?” Heechul

                “Heechulyah…can you give me that note?” Leeteuk saw a note in thebottom of the glass, Heechul handed it to him

Ahjussi

 

I know that you’re tired from your concert so prepare all of these. Eat it and have some rest for awhile. Enjoy your food, Just re-heat it if you going to eat, araso, take care of yourself.

Hyerin

 

“My little princess is really sweet she cooked this for me”

“Hyung!!!!” the heard Kyuhyun calling from the door

“Where is Hyerin?” Kyuhyun went over to the kitchen, catching his breath

“She’s maybe in the hospital” Leeteuk

“Hyung, I think she goes somewhere else”

“What are you talking about?”

“Here read this” Kyuhyun gave his letter to Leeteuk and go to Leeteuk’s room.

Leeteuk read the letter, he was so confuse about the letter and he looked at Donghae.

“What is going on here? Where’s my sister?” Leeteuk staring to flare up

“Teukie hyung” Kyuhyun gave a letter that he found at Leeteuk’s bed

 

Jungsu oppa

               

                I was wrong about everything that I thought it was right. I should have listen to you before, love makes me blind on reality and I’m such a selfish person to imprison someone in one sided love. Now, I finally realize that love is just a delusion of stupid fool like me. I’m going away for awhile to fix myself but I don’t know how long it may take, months, years or maybe I don’t go back at all. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine by myself I’ll make you proud for being my brother, so I can feel that I deserve to be your sister. Please don’t cry and smile for me, so I’ll know that I made a right decision for myself,  I know I’m asking you too much but that’s the only things that I will hold on for now. Take care of yourself and don’t get sick, I won’t be there anymore to cook some food for you so eat in time, araso? Mianhe Jungsu oppa, don’t get mad at me for leaving this way, I’ll make it up for you someday. Saranghae Ahjussi, I’ll contact you when everything is fine, don’t worry too much I’ll be fine because I’m Park Jungsu’s little sister.

 

Hyerin

 

                “What is this? What have you done to her?” Leeteuk grab Donghae’s collar and push him over the wall 

                “Hyung!” “Leeteukssi” Kyuhyun and Heechul trying to stop Leeteuk

                “Do you know what have you done?” Leeteuk eyes is getting red because of anger

                “I don’t want to do this either but this is what best for her” Donghae defend himself

                Leeteuk punch Donghae’s face that makes him fall on the floor.

                “How did you know what is best for her?” Leeteuk is yelling

                “Going back to Paris is good for her future and dream” Donghae

                “Is that what you think? Going back there will make her life easier and happy; you really don’t know what have you done; Do you know where is my sister now?”

                “She’s going back to Paris with Gu Donghae”

                Leeteuk grab him again by his collar, pull him up and bang him at the wall.

                “Anni, she’s not going back there because she said there is nothing to go back there anymore; her life is here now but you push her away. You take away her life from her, you just push her to hell and that’s where she was going now. I was right this is just your game of love, I should be more firm in my decision before but it’s too late for that now, if something happen to her I swear I won’t ever forgive you and I’ll kill you myself” Leeteuk let Donghae go

                “Leeteukssi, where are you going?” Heechul

                “I’m going to find my sister; I don’t want to lose her again” Kyuhyun follow Leeteuk, he also want to search for Hyerin.

                Leeteuk gets in his car with Kyuhyun. He tries to call Hyerin’s phone but there’s no answer.

                “Princess, where are you? Oppa is here, show yourself” Leeteuk trying to control his tears, then he try to call Dr. Hyun to ask Hyerin.

                “Dr. Hyun, is there any place that you know that Hyerin will be going?” Leeteuk

                “Anni, she don't know any place here except your house, What happen?” Dr. Hyun

                “Hye…rin…is gone somewhere…..”

                “What are you talking about? She can't be, Ok, I’ll make some call and get back to you later” Dr. Hyun hangs up the phone.

                Leeteuk and Kyuhyun when to the airport but it’s impossible for them to roam around all over the place because of people might recognized them. They drive off to places that she can possibily go and they end up at Park’s old house.

                The house looks so normal except the broken mirror in Hyerin’s bathroom that makes Leeteuk sickly worried to what happen to Hyerin. Kyuhyun saw Hyerin’s phone on the floor he gave it to Leeteuk. He tries to think positive but negatives thoughts are more powerful at that time.

                “Hyerinssi….. Where you could have been? Please don’t do whatever I’m thinking right now, it’s better to know that you went in other place than knowing that you already with appa and umma”

                “Hyung, she won’t do that, she won’t hurt herself like that… I will find here sooner” Kyuhyun encourage his hyung but he himself are freaking worried.

                Ring Ring Ring Ring

                “Yobuseyo?” Leeteuk answer his phone

                “Mr. Park, can you please tell me what happen? Why does she have a record in a small hospital near at your old house reporting that her right hand has been stitch yesterday?” Dr. Hyun is getting frustrated also

                “Dr. Hyun, did you find where she is now?” Leeteuk trying to be calm

                “She’s out of the country now; there is a record in the airline under her name going to Paris, this morning”

                “What? Paris? There is no way that she'll be going there” Leeteuk is freaking out

                “What are you talking about?” Dr. Hyun

                “I know, she said she won’t go there again, she has nothing to go back there, what if something bad happen to her? What if that Gu Donghae did something bad to her while I'm gone? Hyerinssi…my sister.... What will i do if something happen to you”

                “Jungsuyah, calm down, I’ll call somebody in Paris to check if she really goes back there or get some record to where she could be, we wait until tomorrow, that the best thing we can do now"

                “Kamsahamnida, Dr. Hyun, you always taking care of my sister”

                “You and Hyerin is like my own children now, I’ll call you if there any news about her, as of now get some rest “

                "Hyung, what did Dr. Hyun said?" Kyuhyun

                 "I have a feeling that we won't be able to see her again" Leeteuk clenching his teeth and his fist "I swear I will never forgive Donghae for doing this to her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------