Return of the past

Hyung's little sister

              Back in the days, that Dr. Hyun and Leeteuk’s father are in their second year of college while Dr. Hyun’s brother is in his third year.Leeteuk’s father got a scholarship at their university that is why he was able to go to college while working at night to help his parents in their living expenses.

                “Hyungnim!!!”

               “Oh! Seunghyun and Jong-In”               

                “Annyoung haseyo, Sunbaenim”

                “Aigoo…. Jong-In, you’ve been friends with my brother since middle school; you like a brother to me so just call me hyung”

                “Neh”

                “So, you guys don’t have a class right?”

                “Neh, hyung”

                “Let’s go and have a snack at nearby restaurant my treat”

                “Yeh…. Hyung..you already said it… your treat” then he hook up his and on Jong-in shoulder “Come on, Jong-In…it’s hyung’s treat so we can eat whatever we want”

 

                The two bestfriend walk together

 

                “Oh, mianhamnida” they heard a voice of a girl from the behind

                “No, it’s ok…”

                The girl look at the man she bumps and she realizes that I was a sunbae in university.

                “Sunbaenim…mianhmanida…. I didn’t mean….” she nervously picking up her things

                From that moment, Songhyun’s heart jumps and it’s beating too fast because of the girl in front of him.

                “What’s your name?”

                “Uhm….  Kim Hyesun imnida”

                Songhyun immediately fell in love with Hyesun; everyday he waits for Hyesun to finish her class to fetch her. Hyesun’s family is not rich, they just middle class but Songhyun didn’t care about it and all he knows is he loves her and wanted to marry her. After two months of dating, Songhyun and Hyesun finally made their relationship official. In their first year anniversary Songhyun ask Hyesun to marry him and she agreed. They immediately arrange their marriage so right after Songhyun graduated they can go marry each other.

                After months Songhyun finally graduated, their parents throw a party for their son’s graduation. The next morning, Hyesun went to Hyun’s house to surprise his fiancée but she’s the one who been surprised because she saw her fiancée lying in bed hugging another girl and it seems like something happen to them.

                “Sunnie” Songhyun wake up with a horror in his face

                Hyesun can’t believe what she’s been seeing in front of him, tears just flowing from her eyes.

                “Sunnie let me explain” but before he can stand up from the bed, Hyesun run towards the door while sobbing.

                Songhyun explain everything to her and Hyesun forgives him but after two weeks of the incident the girl that Songhyun accidentally sleep with claim that she was pregnant and the father is Songhyun. The girl belongs to a wealthy family and they demand that Songhyun marry their daughter. Things happen so fast that in just two weeks Songhyun is already married, Songhyun and his wife go the state to start their family.

 While back in Korea Hyesun left alone with a broken heart and dream, she can’t believe that the man she truly love will do that to her. She has a broken heart at the same time facing all the humiliation and criticism that people saying against her, she decided to have a vacation to have a peaceful mind for awhile.

“How can you do this to me Songhyun?” Hyesun is sitting at the beach side crying for hours the sun is already setting.

“You lied to me…. you make me look stupid…. I’m just a used toy in your eyes…. How can you do this to me? I entrusted my heart to you but you just broke it into pieces.” She looks at her engagement ring she was holding “it doesn’t have a used now…. it has nothing to me now” she stands up and walk towards the sea, she walk and walk until the water level is on her waist.

                “Goodbye Songhyun” then throw the ring as far as she can

               

                Without her knowing the waves become big and strong, she was wash away immediately. She tries her best to get out from the water but the waves are just keeps on coming to her.

 

                “Am I going to die like this?” Hyesun in her mind “Maybe this is the right thing to happen, may I should just die because my heart is already dead… this is much better so I can’t feel the pain anymore.” Hyesun just let the waves carry her body, then a strong arm pull her from the buttom. The man pull Hyesun at the beach side, she was coughing roughly.

 

                “YAH!!! Are you crazy?” the man said “Killing yourself in this place”

 

                “Neh, I’m crazy enough to kill myself…so why don’t you just let me die”

 

                “Are you hearing what are you saying right now Hyesun….”

 

                “Seunghyun sunbae…. Just leave me alone….” Hyesun sit hugging her legs “I don’t want to feel this anymore…. This feeling of emptiness inside me…. just let me be here…”

 

                Seunghyun didn’t say anything he just picks his jacket to put over Hyesun to keep her warm and sit at her back.

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

                Luckily I arrived in time, she’s been here for almost a day, she didn’t even eat or drink, she didn’t even move from that spot. From this view she really look so weak, she probably get hurt by what Songhyun hyung did. Now, I’m wondering if I’m the first one who you meet, will you be crying like this? But off course not, because if I’m the first one you meet I won’t hurt you like this. I don’t know where this feel started but I just woke up one day realizing that I love you but it’s too late because you and hyung is already together. And you look so happy with him so I back off for your happiness.

 

                And now, seeing you like this makes my heart ripping apart, I wanted to hold you in my arms right now, say the words that hasn’t been spoken but I don’t want to confuse your heart even more. I’ll wait until your heart is healed, I’ll wait for you.

Skip

               

                Hyesun came back at the university to start her new life again, little by little she’s moving on by the help of Seunghyun and Jong-In. Months have passed Hyesun is completely move on and Seunghyun is already prepare to confess his true feeling towards his dongsaeng.

 

                One day, Seunghyun is ready to confess, he prepare a bouquet of flowers for Hyesun. He call up Hyesun to meet him up at the park, she agree because she also have something to say to him that makes Seunghyun more excited. When Seunghyun arrived at the park, Hyesun is already there waiting for him.

 

                “Hyesun……” he runs towards her flowers hiding at his back

                “Oppa”

                “How long have you been waiting here?” He ask all smiled

                “I just arrived here… I thought I was late because Jong-in is so slow” she makes a pouty face

                Seunghyun stop for awhile after hearing his bestfriends name from Hyesun.

                “Jong-in is also here?”

                “Neh, he was just buying something to drink, oppa there something I wanted to say to you”               

                A cold wind suddenly touch Seunghyun’s body “Wh….at…is…it?” he think he already know what’s going to happen.

                “Uhmm…. Jong-in oppa and I… I mean… we’re together now…. he confesses to me three weeks ago and I accept his love to me”

                “Oh!? I see” Seunghyun face become so pale

                “At first, I hesitate to accept him; he told me that he will give me time for my answer. I thought about it at few nights, maybe it’s not bad to give him a chance and I can see that he loves me, he’s acting like a crazy person after I gave him my answer… he’s really cute like a child.”

                “What!!!?”

                “Oppa, what’s happening to you? Are you alright?”

                “Neh…neh.. Dongsaengyah… are you happy with him?”

                “Since your brother left me I thought I will never find happiness but right now… the happiness is over flowing inside me.”

                “Then… I’ll be happy for you…”

                “Komowo oppa”

 

Skip

                Jong-in and Hyesun had a wonderful relationship together as days, weeks, months passed. Seunghyun and Jong-In already graduated, they already have a stable job. Five months before Hyesun will graduate Jong-In propose to her and they plan the wedding right after Hyesun graduation.

                As Jong-In promise to Hyesun, their wedding happens right after the graduation and they are living a new life together as husband and wife. Two months after they get married unexpected person came back to Korea for Hyesun.

                Songhyun came back to Korea, he came back to arrange things about his marriage with his wife.  All the passed two years being a couple was build with lies and suffering, his wife wasn’t pregnant at all when they get married the party, the sleeping accident are all planned by Seunghyun’s parent in able for him to break up with Hyesun because they never agree in the relationship of the two. After he knew about the face pregnancy he wanted to go back to Korea immediately to reconcile with Hyesun but his mother beg him to stay in marriage for the sake of their sick father and for their business that passed over to him. Songhyun stayed knowing that his father is near to his death bed and he was assure that Hyesun is still alright because Seunghyun always updating him about Hyesun.

                He gets back from Korea excitedly wanting to see Hyesun and ask her to marry her again. he get Hyesun new address when he got there so was surprise by what he saw, Hyesun being pregnant with Jong-In.

                “Hyesun?” he bravely confront the couple

                “Hyung? When did you come back here?”

                “You traitor” Songhyun punch Jong-In’s face

                “Yeobo!!!” Hyesun kneel down to check her husband “Why did you do that?” she shouted at Songhyun

                “Hyesun, why did you marry him?”               

                “Because I love him and I don’t want to lose him that is why I marry him”

                “But you still love me right?”              

                “How can you say that? You already have a wife…”

                “We already divorce….. and I came back just for you….”

                “It’s over between us years ago; It’s Jong-in and our baby is my life now…so can you please leave us”

                Songhyun distance himself from Park’s family but he still monitoring their activities, he knows that the couple is having financially problem because that causing their relationship to be shaken, Jungsu was just five years old back then. Due to financial problem, Jong-in has to go somewhere else to earn extra money for their family and that’s the time when Songhyun gets into the picture.

                While Jong-In is away, Songhyun try to makes his way by offering a help to Hyesun.

                “Hyesunah, taking care of a child alone is difficult right?”

                “I will tell a lie if I say no but we have to do a little sacrifice for the sake of Jungsu’s future. I have to be strong for my child and my husband.”

                “Hyesun, I don’t want to see you like this, I don’t want to see you going into hard times….. it breaks my heart… if you only just marry me.....”

                “Stop it….. I don’t want to hear that…. I’m happy to where am I now, so please don’t bring that up again… or we will never be friends again.”

                “I’m sorry... I won’t mention it again… but if you need some help don’t hesitate to call me”

                “Neh, Kasamhamnida Songhyun”               

                Days had passed Songhyun build up his friendship with Hyesun. Always visiting Hyesun and Jungsu at their house giving gift and giving some little financial help.  One night, Songhyun visit Park residence.

                “Where is Jungsu?”

                “He’s already asleep” Hyesun sit down at the sofa

                “Hyesun…” Songhyun sit beside her but Hyesun move away “Are you still happy with Jong-In? I mean, Is he still making you happy after all these, he left you and your son alone her, and you almost living like a beggar.”

                “What are you talking about Jong-In is doing everything he can just to provide us what we need, he choose to be away from us to give our family a good life” Hyesun stand up “It’s getting late I think you should leave now” she pointed the door

                “How can you become so cold to me like this?” Songhyun grab Hyesun arms “You used to say Saranghae to me with your sweet lovely voice..” he move closer and closer

                “What are you doing? Let go of me” Hyesun trying to push back him

                “Hyesun… don’t make it hard on yourself… . I know deep within you, you love me more than Jong-In…. I want to get you away from this…you should be living like a queen and our child living like a prince/ princess… Hyesun… you can go with me…” he says those word with seducing voice

                “Op…pa…. stop these…. I have a husband….and a son…..”

                “Jungsu is like a son to me if you will come to me… I’ll take good care of you and Jungsu”

                Songhyun patted a kiss to her and immediately wrap his arms around his waist, Hyesun is not moving at all, she doesn’t want what is happening right now she was trying to push Songhyun but he was too strong and he will not stop until he gets what he wants.

                “Umma?” Jungsu called out

                Songhyun look at to where the voice came from, Hyesun take this chance to push him away from her and run to her son.

                “Jungsuyah…why you still awake?” Hyesun is so scary but she can’t let Jungsu see it.

                “Umma, don’t you love appa anymore?”

                “What kind of question is that? Off course I love your appa and you more than in this world”

                “Then why that ahjussi always telling me that you only loves him and he also tell appa about it”

                “What!!!?” Hyesun was surprise by what her son told him, she turn to confront Songhyun “What did you tell to my husband?”

                “The truth? About us”

                “What about us? What do you mean about us?”

                “Hyesun don’t deny it… I know you still have feelings for me… you still love me”

                “What?” Hyesun can’t believe what she was hearing “No, I don’t…. I never said that words….”

                “But Hyesun” Songhyun approach her, Hyesun shoved Jungsu to hide in her back

                “Leave now….” she pointed her finger towards to the direction of the door “it’s a mistake that I let you enter my house….. I welcome you as a good friend but behind my back you destroying my family… how could you ruin my family…. My life…” Hyesun is shouting “Get out now… I don’t want to see your face ever again….”

                “But Hyesun…. You love me right….”

                “No…. I only love my husband and my son… they are the most precious thing to me… I’m so glad that I have them now that is why I won’t allow you to hurt my family.”

                Songhyun face become dark all of the sudden, he tightly grip Hyesun both shoulder.

                “You will only love me…. just me…. I’ll make sure the Jong-in will not wanting you anymore…” then he harshly kiss Hyesun.

                “YAH!!!! Stop!!!!”

                “Umma…” Jungsu punch the Songhyun thigh with his little hand to protect his mother “Stop!!! Hurting my umma….”

                “YAH! Kid” he push Jungsu aside that makes Jungsu stumble on the floor.

                “Jungsu….” She tries to free herself to go to her son but she was totally imprisoned by the devil’s hand. “Songhyun.. please stop this now…. don’t hurt my son….” Tears start to fall from her eyes

                Songhyun grin and look at Jungsu, he calls somebody from outside, three men in black suit come inside the house. The two men hold Hyesun’s arms while Songhyun approaching Jungsu.

                “Agiyah, run….” She instructs her son, but before Jungsu can move Songhyun already gripping his little fragile right arm.

                “AH!!!” Jungsu whinning in pain “Umma…help me…….umma”

                “Jungsuyah….” she calls him “Don’t you dare hurt my son…”

                “from this distance.. you really look like your father” he hold Jungu’s chin “the one who betray me… the one who stole my only love from me…..” he glare at Jungsu directly to his eyes that makes the boy cry.

                “Umma….”

                “You should never exist in this world because you’re the reason why my Hyesun won’t leave your father eventhough she loves me…” he slaps Jungsu face

                “Please…don’t… don’t hurt my son..please… he just a child…. Don’t hurt him… I’ll do anything just don’t hurt him”

                Songhyun look at Hyesun “Really!?” he let go Jungsu and walk towards her “Ok, just come with me and your son won’t be hurt… and your husband will be safe also”

                Hyesun look at her son who looks so pitiful, she take a deep breath “Fine… I’ll go with you… but let me talk to my son first”

                “Ok, if that’s what you want…” the two men release Hyesun

                Hyesun kneel down to level with her son, she wipe the blood at the right corner of Jungsu’s lip.

                “Jungsuyah…” she whisper “Listen to me very careful…. I want you to go to our room and call uncle Seunghyun and tell him the bad ahjussi here…”

                “I’ m scared umma…”

                “I know agiya but you have to be brave…for umma…. now go to our room and call Uncle Seunghyun immediately…”

                Jungsu run off to their room to follow what his mother instructs him.

                “Let’s go now..” she bravely said because she is confident that someone will find her in no time

Skip

                After 30 minutes, Seunghyun arrived at Park’s residence and found Jungsu crying in the cornecalling out his mother.

 

                “Umma!!!!!! Umma!!!!”

 

                “Jungsuyah!!!” he comfort little jungsu to his arms “Did bad ahjussi take your umma?”

 

                “I don’t know… she just ask me to call uncle then when I came back here umma is gone and also the bad ahjussi…”

 

                “Jungsuyah, listen to me…” he look at Jungsu directly “Who is bad ahjussi? Tell me”

 

                Jungsu can’t answer him, he was just crying and crying “Umma…. I want my umma…”

 

                Songhyun is looking around to find something that can help him and then he found something in Jungsu’s pocket, it’s a piece of paper.

 

                It’s Songhyun…save me… please…yeobo…save me..

 

                After reading that, Seunghyun knows that Hyesun is in danger and he need to get her quickly before something bad happen.

 

Skip

 

                In a resthouse that Songhyun bought

 

                “Do you like it? I bought if just for you Hyesun…” he kiss Hyesun forehead while his right arm on her waist

 

                “I’m tired… I want to rest..” she coldly said

 

                “Ok, let’s go to our room”

 

                After taking a quick bath, Hyesun lie on the bed Songhyun lay beside her and turn her around to face him.

               

                “I’m happy that you’re with me now…” he kisses Hyesun lips and lower the straps of Hyesun’s night gown that he gave.

                “Songhyun stop… I’m tired…” she turns her back “Can we please just sleep now?” she cold tone towards him never change but Songhyun doesn’t mind it as long as he’s with her.

 

                “Ok… we can do it some other time… good night my queen” he kiss Hyesun shoulder and wrap his arms around her again.

 

                Hyesun is silently crying, she feel os disgusted by herself being with the man whose beside him right now. She wanted to run back home to talk to her husband and explain everything that happen, that what Songhyun said to him was all false but she was afraid that Songhyun might hurt Jungsu and Jong-in.

 

                The next morning, Hyesun wakes up with just a letter beside her.

 

                I’ll be back… just need to do something…wait for me… I left you some money so you can buy everything you want.. I already instruct my body guard to come with you when you go out”

 

                Hyesun hissed and throw the paper away, she get out of the bed but then she feels so dizzy all of the sudden and her stomach feels like sick that she wanted to throw up, she crawl towards the bathroom.

 

                “What’s happening to me?” the lean over the wall to think what she have eaten to make herself sick then she remember “Oh!” she cover just last month when Jong-in came back home..they just… “Could it be I’m pregnant? Oh, Yoebo…. we have…” tears are flowing from her eyes with mix emotions, she was happy because she was pregnant again and wanted to tell her husband, but she was afraid that Songhyun might hurt the baby inside her if he will know.

 

                She caresses her tummy “Agiyah… don’t worry umma will protect you….umma will do everything to protect you…. so be strong and hang in there for awhile… don’t leave me…araso..”

 

                She stands up and look herself to the mirror “Yoebo, I hope you will understand I have to do this for our baby’s safety… until you find us…. But please hurry up… Yeobo… find us…”

 

Skip

                At Park’s residence

 

                Jungsu still asleep after long hours of crying last night, Seunghyun called Jong-in about what happen and ask him to come back home, It’s a long night for him explain to his bestfriend what happen.

 

                Last night, after Seunghyun put Jungsu to sleep

 

                “Jong-in… something happen here…Hyesun-ah…”

 

                “Did she already leave us?” Jong-in voice seems calm but there still sadness

 

                “What!!! NO!!! How dare you to think like that to your wife?”

 

                “Seunghyun… I already know it… Songhyun hyung and Hyesun get back together… I know Hyesun still love your hyung so just let her…”

 

                “Don’t you love Hyesun…”

 

                “Seunghyun… you know that Hyesun is everything that I have, I love her so much and I wanted to see her happy everyday, I will do anything for her to be happy eventhough I’m the one who will get hurt…if she’s happy with your hyung then I will accept it.”

 

                “YAH!!!! Jong-in are you hearing yourself right now… for god sake… straighten your mind…. Hyesun will never betray you like that.... I’ve seen you two how happy you are when you’re together… I can see how Hyesun’s eyes shine everytime she laid her eyes on you… and I envy you for that because those eyes won’t see me… it’s only for you….” Seunghyun burst out all of his feelings that he’s been hiding for so long.

 

                “Seunghyun….you’re….”

 

                “neh, I’m in love in Hyesun since then…I don’t know did it start but I love her… but she loves you and I can see that… she happiness is more important than my own…. so my friend.. don’t ever let her down… if she and my hyung run away together then why your son is crying to sleep saying that a bad ahjussi take her umma away and why Hyesun will leave a message crying for help….she’s asking you to save her…”

 

                “What is that true?”

 

                “My friend… my brother is been obsess with Hyesun after his marriage didn’t work and he can’t accept that Hyesun ended up marrying you…so if he even calling you and I know he’s doing that… whatever he says to you it’s all lie…. He is trying to ruin your family… to break you and Hyesun…  I’m begging you please don’t let that happen… it will break Hyesun’s heart again… don’t let her down again…. come back here and save her…save your family my friend and I will help with that…”

 

                “Mianhe…. Seunghyun…. I never knew that…”

 

                “it’s ok…just come back here and take back your wife…”

 

                “Neh, I will go home to protect my family”

               

               

Skip

 

                It’s already 7:00 in the evening when Songhyun gets back at the rest house. He was very tired finish his work for one week because he wanted to be with Hyesun for awhile, as he enter the house Hyesun welcome him with a big smile.

 

                “You’re back…” Hyesun walk towards him and hug him

               

                “Neh, I’m back” he broke the hug and cupperd her face to kiss her “I miss you”

 

                Hyesun didn’t answer immediately she was just looking at him.

                “I miss you…my queen… say you miss me too”

 

                Hyesun smile “I miss you too” then she wraps her arms at his neck, her facial expression change when she knew that her face wasn’t seen by Songhyun.

 

                Hyesun break the hug “Come on let’s have a dinner…” she pull Songhyun at the dinning area, she cook a lot of food for him and Songhyun is so please to what he’s seeing right now.

 

                “Sit down, I’ll just get the wine” Hyesun went to the kitchen to get the glass of wine, she put a white powder thing that she bought from the drug store when she went out in Songhyun’s glass.

               

                “I have to do this…. Hyesun be brave…you already came this far…” she takes a deep breath and wear her smile mask again as she went back to the dinning area.

 

                “Here you go” Hyesun pretend to drink her wine and give the other glass to Songhyun

               

                They were talking happily like a happy couple while having a dinner. After a moment, Songhyun look at Hyesun.

 

                “Hyesun you are really beautiful…. And I wanted to have you right now….” he stands up from his seat and carry Hyesun bridal style.

 

                When they arrived at the room,, Songhyun lay Hyesun on bed as he start to remove his shirt, once remove he crawl on top of Hyesun and start kissing her neck while ing her blouse and throw it away.

 

                “Hyesun-ah… I want you so badly….” He said in between his kisses on her neck

 

                “Then take me… Songhyun…take me as yours” she said seductively and cup his face to kiss him. Before Songhyun can go further he fall asleep on top of Hyesun.

 

                Hyesun has this smile of success on her face as she push Songhyun off her, Songhyun was totally knock out then Hyesun start to get to work she unbuckle his belt and remove his pants, everything off him and after that she take a quick shower and when back to the bedroom, she just wearing a bathrobe and staring at Songhyun sleeping. She went to a doctor when she went out to buy something for dinner, the doctor confirm it she’s one week pregnant this news makes her more determine to pursue her plans.

 

                “I have to do this…. I need my baby to be safe until they found me here” she lay back to the bed removing the bathrobe and nothing else covering her body, she slid down under the blanklet and put Songhyun arm around her waist as she asleep wishing that her plan may work.

 

                The next morning, Songhyun woke  up and found himself under the blanket then as he look at the woman next to him a smile form in his face, he kiss her shoulder to wake her up. Hyesun move a little, as he continue to kiss her shoulder then finally she open her eyes and turn to face him.

 

                “Good morning my queen” he greeted her beautifully

 

                “Good morning yoebo” the last word came from her makes him jump into happiness

 

                “Yeobo?” he pretent to be innocent

 

                “Neh, you don’t like it, I thought were good after what happen last night”

 

                “Last night?” he question

 

                “Neh, last night… don’t you remember… look at us now…. after dinner… you are all over me last night” she look at him with her playful look “Don’t tell me your not going to be responsible on what happen last night” she pouted like a kid then turn her back on him

 

                “Aniyo…aniyo” Hyesun immediately smile she knows that her plan is working, she turn again to face him, she wear this disappointed mask

 

                “Aniyo… I’m not regretting anything that happens last night… I’m so happy that I have you we can now live happily..” he hug her tightly

 

                It’s been one and half week since Hyesun was taken away from their home.

               

                One morning, while Songhyun is taking bath and Hyesun preparing his clothes she look at the telephone, since she’s been acting like a good wife Songhyun finally connect a phone to their room. Hyesun slowly walk towards to the phone, she cautiously looking at the bathroom then dial a number.

 

                “Yobuseyo?” a familiar voice came out from other side

 

                “Yoebo” she silently cries out, she really miss that voice “Yeobo…please help me…”

 

                “Hyesun-ah….. where are you? tell me” Jong-in voice is shaking

 

                “I’m Gwangwondo….. yeobo…hurry up and be here….”

 

                “Araso… I’m coming… I’m coming…..”

 

                “WHO ARE YOU TALKING?” a loud voice

 

                Hyesun starled and hangs up the phone immediately, her tears flowing.

 

                “WHO IS THAT?” with just two strides he caught Hyesun hair and pulls it.

 

                “Songhyun… you’re hurting me…. please let me go…”

 

                “Are you cheating on me? Who is that?” he pulls harder

 

                “No…. please…. Let me go….”

 

                “How dare you lie to me…. YOU WITCH” he pushes Hyesun on the floor

 

                “ARGHHHH!!!!!” Hyesun scream in pain while holding her stomach

 

                “Hyesun-ahh” he kneel on the floor “Wae?”

 

                “AH!!!!!” blood start to flows in Hyesun lower part “My baby!!!! AH!!!!” then she become unconscious

 

                “Hyesun-ah” Songhyun carry her

 

Skip

 

                Hyesun wakes up; all she can see is a white ceiling and walls.

               

                “Hyesun-ah” voice coming from her side she turn and when she saw Songhyun’s face she remember everything that happen before she blank out.

 

                “OH MY!!!! AGI-YAH” she sits up in panic touching her tummy

 

                “Hyesun-ah… the baby is fine…. Our baby is fine…” then Songhyun pitifully hug Hyesun “Mianhe… Mianhe…. Hyesun-ah…. Mianhe for hurting you and for hurting our baby…. mianhe….”

 

                “Don’t touch me….” she pushes Songhyun as hard to get away from her“Don’t you dare touch me or dare lay your hands on my baby…. don’t you dare… I hate you… you will kill my baby…” Hyesun scream at the top of her lungs

 

                “Hyesun-ah…. Please…. I’m so sorry… I lost myself back there….. I’m so sorry… I never meant to hurt our baby…”

 

                “Stop calling my baby as your baby….it wasn’t yours….”

 

                “Hyesun-ah please…. I know you’re angry but please…..”

 

                Then the door open, it was Seunghyun and Jong-in.

 

                “Yoebo” Hyesun cry out to her husband

 

                “Hyesun-ah” he run towards his wife but Songhyun block her

 

                “What are you doing here?”

 

                “Taking back my wife….”

 

                “Didn’t I tell you… she doesn’t love you at all because she loves me….”

 

                “Stop, hallucinating things…..” he punch Songhyun’s face that make him falls down over the floor. Songhyun stand up and will return the favor to Jong-in but Seunghyun stops him.

               

                “Hyesun-ah” he caress Hyesun’s face “Are you ok?”

 

                “Neh….”

 

                “Come on, let’s go home” Jong-in carry his wife and walk towards the door.

                “Jong-in!!!! you can’t take her and my child away from me”

                Jong-in stop from walking and look at Hyesun who still tearing up

                “You see…. Hyesun…is carrying our child…..” then he grin, knowing that Jong-in will be disappointed to his wife

                “Is that true?” He ask Hyesun

                “Neh, I’m pregnant but…” before she could continue

                “It’s ok…. I won’t let that child to be hurt by that person…  I will be his/her father…. You don’t have to worry…”

                “But….Jong-in…. you don’t understand…. Let me explain..”

                “Yoebo…. It’s ok… let’s go home now… Jungsu is already waiting for us…”

                               

                Hyesun have turn home and Jong-in never leaves them again, he applied for a job again to that he won’t need to leave his family again. He files a restaining order against Songhyun; that he can never get near to Park Family or else he will go to jail. Hyesun tries to explain everything that happen back when she was taken away by Songhyun but Jong-in doesn’t want to talk about it anymore, he just wanted to live happily with his wife, his son and to the coming baby.

 

Skip

                “Then why you didn’t say this to my abeoji….” Leeteuk keeping his calm but tears starting to drop “Abeoji died without knowing that Hyerin is his real daughter…”

                “Mianhe…. I was so scared back there… hyung is so scary and I’m scared that he might your family”

                “You are afraid that he might hurt umma….”

                “Neh…. I’m so afraid… he might hurt her or her children… I’m so weak back then don’t have enough power to protect someone that is why I keep my silent… you do understand me right? But I’m regretting it after my good friend died…. I let him die still imprisoned from the lies” Dr. Hyun starts to sobs

                “Uncle… I understand you… you just did what you have to do…. I envy you because you are strong enough to protect umma and Hyerin for all these years… It’s ok Uncle at least I know the truth now”

                “Kasahamnida… Jungsu for your understanding me….”

Skip

                Leeteuk’s room

                “I hope Donghae’s love for Hyerin is strong like abeoji’s love for eomoni” he still looking at his dongsaeng sleeping then silently close the door

Skip

                “Uncle can I ask you something?”

                “Yes, what is it?” Dr. Hyun wiping his tears

                “Why you didn’t pursue yourself to eomoni like your hyung did? You love my eomoni right?”

                “Neh, I love Hyesun.... but love isn’t selfish….but I believe on saying that love is when the happiness of the other os more important than your own, it may sounds stupid but that’s how I live making Hyesun happy in the best way that I can… to be her friend, to be her oppa who always there for her.

Skip

           Leeteuk was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling thinking everything that happened

            "Ah…. " he release a sigh "It’s feels like everything is repeating itself…. The past is returning back to present"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i'm getting confuse lately if i should end this fanfic to make a sequel or i should just continue it, what you guys think...?