Rite of Passage

Hyung's little sister

            Donghae couldn’t find the two anywhere that he goes, he went to every place that he could think of, he doesn’t care if someone noticed him as long as he can find Hyerin as soon as possible. After going to a restaurant to check he went back to his car, frustration and tiredness are written all over his face.

                “Kyuhyun, where did you take you?” he bang the steering wheel, he take his phone and dial a number

                “Ryewookssi…. Is Hyerin home already?”

                “Aniyo hyung, she still..oh…”

                “What is it?” Donghae was alarmed

                “Annyoung, Wookie oppa” Donghae heard Hyerin’s voice at the background, he immediately hang up and drive back to their dorm.

 

Skip

                Super Junior Dorm

                “Hyerinssi…Hyerinssi” Donghae calling out as soon as he enter the dorm

                He found Ryewook at the living room sitting on the floor while watching some drama and eating strawberry.

                “Where is she?” Donghae panting

                “In her room”

                Donghae rush towards Hyerin’s room, he opens her door without knocking, Hyerin is already in her bed reading a book.

                “Don’t you know how to knock!” Hyerin

                He sits beside Hyerin’s bed and held her shoulder “Where have you been my angel? I’m so worried about you”

                “Can’t you please stop acting like you care” she removes Donghae’s hands off her

                “Off course I care, did he do or say something to you?” Donghae is scared that Kyuhyun might confess his feeling to Hyerin

                “It’s none of your business, get out now” Hyerin shouted   

                “Are you still mad because of what happen this morning?” he wants to keep eye contact to her but Hyerin moving away

                “Can you please leave now? I’m tired” Hyerin glare at him

                “Can I stay here just for a little while?” Donghae eyes is begging as he hold Hyerin’s hand

                “I said my tired, can’t you understand the words that I’m saying” she pulls her hands off

               Donghae look at her for awhile, Hyerin’s eyes look so tired and he felt again the coldness that’s coming from Hyerin.

                “Araso, I leave you” his voice become so gentle “You must sleep early, good night my dear angel” then he kissed Hyerin forehead “I hope you will be not mad at me by tomorrow”

                He stand up “Hyerinssi, I still love you, please don’t forget that”

                He walks out with his heavy feet and big sigh, his face is full of disappointment to himself. He wants him and Hyerin to be back like they were before but he doesn’t know what to do. Hyerin is just within his reach but he feels like she’s miles apart from him and that’s makes him so hurt inside.

                He closes the door behind him “Why did I let myself to let you go like this? This is what I have done, but I won’t give you up this time, I promise my dear angel we will be together again”

                Hyerin just staring at the door clenching her both fist “I won’t fall for your sweet words again; I won’t let myself to be blinded by your act again; No one can hurt me anymore; I won’t cry ever again”

Skip

                Leeteuk and Hyerin is eating their breakfast that is the only time when the siblings can see each other and talk because Leeteuk is been very busy with his schedule, he always come home in the morning to sleep and when Hyerin wakes up Leeteuk is already sleeping, so Hyerin woke up so early to catch up with her brother and eat breakfast together.

                “Oppa, can I go back to my work today?” take a bite with her bread

                Leeteuk look at her “the doctor said you need to take a break” wipe Hyerin’s mouth

                “Oppa I rest enough, I have to go back to work now”

                “Did I ask Ms. Kim to take care of your work for a meantime?”

                “Neh, she did it but some of the things is need to be done by me”

                “Princess, can you just take a break? I’m earning enough to support you”

                “I know that oppa but you know that I’m not going to let you do all the work while I’m living like a princess”

                “But it is the right thing; we owe you a lot of things, especially me”

                “Aniyo, you gave me enough already, don’t worry about me, I’m ok. You just take care of yourself, don’t abuse yourself, your not getting young anymore Park Jungsu” she gets back to her bread

                “Princess wind doesn’t blow in the same place, I’m asking you to enjoy your life while you still young, I just want to get back what you have lost in the past years, the normal rite of passage””

                “Oppa, I didn’t lost anything and I’m already grown up I don’t need that so-called rite of passage”

                “Princess, I’m being serious here”

                “Jungsu oppa, I’ve been through that so I don’t need it anymore, let’s check for you to see”

                Hyerin take a pen and paper to give it to her brother to list the rite of passage that he’s talking about.

                “Let’s see, first is going to school” Leeteuk

                “Done already and I also advance it, two times” Hyerin proudly say it

                “I didn’t see your graduation”

                “In pictures that I send to you”

              “Having birthday party, appa and umma always throwing you a party before”

              “You prepare a party for me on my last birthday”

              “Princess…” Leeteuk means the birthday that Hyerin wasn’t with him

             “Oppa.. you’re dazing out again”

“Oh…hmmmm….hanging out with friends”

                “I always do that everyday” Hyerin

                “I mean… hanging out with some friends, girlfriends and excluding your oppa’s here” Leeteuk

                “Oh!” Hyerin with silly face

                “Yeh, my little sister”

                “But….”

                “But…what”

                “I can’t blame myself with this one, I live in Paris for 12 years and since I got here your dongsaengs are the only one that I can hang with, can we stop this now?” she lean her chin on the table and pouting.

                “Stop that!!! Pouting and Aegyo”

                “Wae? Is it working? Sungmin oppa taught me this” doing some more aegyo

                “This is the reason why you should lessen hanging out with your oppas here” pinching Hyerin’s nose

                “Oppa…. That hurt” rubbing her nose that it’s already red “You can continue with your list to think of solution”

                “Why I’m the one who will think the solution here?”

                “Because you’re the one who’s telling to go through that so-called rite of passage”

                Leeteuk laugh “fine, I’ll think of it later, next on the list having a cool vacation”

                “I’m always having my vacation because of you”

                “I mean vacation in the sense of not grounding you; vacation like going to beach or some quite place”

                “Then let’s go on vacation together” she sit up straight, Leeteuk is in his no can do face

                “It’s impossible right?” Hyerin   

                “I’ll think about that” he gets back to his list “Next, going to a party, dressing beautifully and partying all night, what do you think? Huh?”

                Hyerin gave her brother a death glare “I’ll gather stay here with Ryewook oppa watching some dramas than going to a party”

                “Aishiii…Ryewook’s drama virus is going into your system also”

                “Just continue with the list”

                “Do you already know how to ride a bike?”

                “Aniyo, no one teach me riding a bike; but I want to learn to drive a car”

                “Aniyo, It’s too dangerous for you to know how to drive”

                “Wae?”

                “Because you might go away in further places”

                “But you know that I have to learn, I can’t always relay on you or Ms. Kim to drive me around”

                “Neh, I know that, I’ll teach when I have time” Leeteuk

                “Then it means “No” maybe I should enroll in driving school”

                “Don’t enroll in any driving school, I will teach you, I promise” showing his pinky fingers

                “You promise that oppa” and they made a pinky promise            

                “You really grow up so fast without me knowing it” he brushes Hyerin’s hair

                “Because I have too; Oppa I know you’re worried about me, you already have 14 dongsaeng and millions of elf to take care of, I’m not a baby anymore I can take care of myself, so don’t worry, huh?”

                “But you’re my only little baby sister” Leeteuk hug her

                “I know that and you will always be my best oppa, I promise I won’t make you cry or worry again, just trusts me” Leeteuk breaks off the hug

                “You always have my trust”

                “Kamsahamnida oppa, so can I go now” using her aegyo again

                “Aniyo, we still not finish with this list”

                “But you need to rest for your schedule later and it’s your list not mine”

                “Araso, you can go now but Park Hyerin come home early and don’t stress yourself out again or you will end up going back to hospital and being grounded again”

                Hyerin happily stand up “Neh, I’m going to get ready and you sleep now ahjussi; don’t forget to tie and lock your dongsaengs so they won’t bother you while sleeping, araso?

                “You are being too cruel again princess”

                “Because you’re being too nice to them; can you apply your strictness to them also?”

                “They are too old for grounding them”

                “Yeh! But they still acting like little kids in front of you, its like they are competiting with me for your attention” Hyerin whisper

                “Are you saying something?"

                “I said I should take a shower now”

                “Don’t be so late and call me”

                “Neh, Ahjussi” walks out from the kitchen

                “Hyerinssi…, don’t call me ahjussi

                The Park siblings when back to their own business, Hyerin go for her work Leeteuk go to his good morning sleep. They didn’t know that someone is listening to their conversation and he felt bad for both his hyung and Hyerin.

 

                As days have passed the Park siblings are very busy to their own scheduled, Leeteuk comes home every morning, so Ryewook takes over to baby sit Hyerin as his Hyung ask him if he doesn’t have schedule, sometimes Donghae asks Ryewook that he will take over but Hyerin just too cold towards him and he has some overseas schedule for quite sometimes.

                As for Hyerin, she been busy doing the finalization of her exhibit, she comes home late every night especially when Donghae is at the dorm, she’s just uncomfortable seeing him and realizing that they are living in the same roof.

                Hyerin finish all her work and meetings for the day, she still want to go to her studio before going home but Ms. Kim prevent her to go because she knows that Hyerin will stay there whole night again. Ms. Kim drive her back to the dorm to have rest and time to relax, when she got at the dorm no one seems around. She take this peaceful time to make time for herself, she takes her favorite bubble bath to make her relax, she put cold-damp towel on her face and put her earphone to listen to music, it’s been a long time since she did this. After one and half hour in the bathroom, she dressed up a long-sleeves dress shirt and a blue short jeans, she wearing an eyeglasses, she takes her last sleeping pill and sketch book before going out to her room, the earphone still intact in her ear with a loud blasting sound coming out, she went to the kitchen to have a glass of water then walking her way to the living room on the half way, she take the pill and take a sip of water

                “So, we clear about this, do it perfectly… “ Yesung

                All the super junior members are all gather in the living except for Leeteuk, Shindong, Heechul and Siwon who have their schedules; they are all sitting around the floor talking seriously.

                “Neh… hyung” they all answer

                “Make sure everything is….”

                “Prfffff…….” Spill out the water with her pills and coughing roughly; Kyuhyun and Donghae automatically came towards her; Kyuhyun take the glass off her hand and wipe her face with his handkerchief while Donghae remove his jacket and tie it up on Hyerin’s waist to cover her legs because he thinks her legs are expose too much with the short she’s wearing and with all the boys in the room.

                “Damn it, it was my last pill” she searching her spilled pill on the floor

                “Hyerinssi…. When did you come here?” Ryewook ask, they are also surprise seeing her at that time.

                She can’t hear Ryewook because of her earphone

                “Yah! Park Hyerin” Kyuhyun remove her earphone and a loud music coming out from Hyerin earphone        (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJJsoquu70o&feature=related)

                “What!?” she frustrated

                “When did you come here?” Kyuhyun

                “About two hours ago” still searching for her pill “Damn it, where is it” she whisper

                “What are you looking for?” Eunhyuk

                “My pill, it was my last one but thanks to all of you I lost it”

                “You’re taking a pill” Kyuhyun

                “Neh, it was my sleeping pill” give up on searching and release a big sigh “What am I going to do now?”

                “Why are you taking sleeping pills?” Sungmin ask

                “I’m having my problem in my sleep so I have to take it to make me sleep. (after she was release to the hospital, Leeteuk is worried about her for not sleeping; she can only sleep peaceful when Leeteuk is staying with her at night but he can’t do it every night so she just taking a sleeping pill to put her to sleep without a problem)

                “Hyerinssi… can you turn off your ipod first?” Yesung was disturb by the music coming out from Hyerin’s ipod

                “Why you’re so early today?” Hyerin turn-off her ipod

                “We’re done with our schedules” Ryewook

                “What are you doing here so early?” Eunhyuk ask

                “I finish my work early”

                She looks at them one by one with her suspicious eyes “Wait….there something here” she look at Kyuhyun who just beside her who’s acting normal; then she looked at Ryewook who she knows that won’t lie to her. “Wookie oppa, is there something you aren’t telling me?”

                “Hmmm… not….hing…” he tries to act cool but his voice is shaking up that make Hyerin more suspicious

                “There is something right here” she looking at them one by one “all of you are here which is something right, I guess?; Right means something is going on here which means trouble, am I right?”

                “Woah… she really sounds like Leeteuk hyung” Sungmin

                “Aisshii…. you’re thinking too much like your brother, always worrying things, you must go back to your room now, little kid” Eunhyuk shooing Hyerin out of the living room

                “I’m not a kid anymore” Hyerin protesting

                “Hyerinssi, go back to your room now, it’s getting late” Yesung

                “Why are you trying to kick me out here? There is really something here, is it?” Hyerin

                “Babo” Kyuhyun hit her head lightly “We’re just talking what to eat and who’s going to pay for it”

                “Oh!!!! Is that so? Who’s going to pay then?” Hyerin look at them again

                All of them looked at each other; then all pointed out “Donghaessi” Donghae hyung”

                “Me? Wae?” Donghae dumb-founded by the situation

                “Hyerinssi, do you already have dinner?” Ryewook ask

                “Aniyo, I was just planning to watch tv a little while waiting for the effect of the pill but now, I have to buy one”

                “Hyerinssi taking sleeping pills may harm you; can you just sleep without the pill?” Sungmin

                Hyerin just move her head sideways

                “Then take Yesung hyung to sing you a lullaby” Eunhyuk push Yesung in front of her

                “Wae? Wae? Me? Why not Ryewookssi?”

                “Because she likes your voice, sing her a lullaby so she can sleep”

                “No, it’s ok, I don’t want to bother jongwoon oppa, I will just wait for Jungsu oppa here” Hyerin went to the living turn on the tv and sit down.

                “Ah….. Hyerinssi, you can wait for Leeteuk hyung at your room” Ryewook

                “Wae?” she looked at them “Are you uncomfortable talking with me here?”

                “Aniyo… aniyo… it’s not like that… Hyerinssi” Sungmin trying to control the situation

                “It’s ok, just say it if you don’t want me to stay here” Hyerin stand up

                “Aniyo… I’ll order some food now, so we can eat” Donghae automatically get his phone and make some call.

                All of them are sitting to side by side like a coward sheep staying away from Hyerin who’s watching tv while sketching.

                “Is she mad at us?” Sungmin whispering to them

                “I think so; she’s not speaking to us” Eunhyuk

                “Is she really has sleeping problem?” Yesung               

                “It’s not she has difficulty in sleeping she just don’t want to sleep” Eunhyuk

                “Eh!?”

                “That’s what I heard from Ms. Kim, she doesn’t want to sleep; she just sleeping when Leeteuk hyung stays with her at night”

                “Wae?” Donghae

                “I think it’s because of her nightmare; One night, Teukie hyung ask me to check Hyerin to her room; when I enter she was sleeping peacefully but suddenly I see some tears from her eyes then she will just woke up looking so scared” Ryewook

                “What is it with her?” Yesung

                Hyerin suddenly look at them with scary eyes and they froze from where they are.

                “I think she heard us” Sungmin

                “What are you talking about? Guy thing?"

                “Ah…..yeh… It’s our thing…”  Eunhyuk answer; he receive three hit in the head from Yesung, Sungmin and Donghae

                “Wae!?” he annoyed

                “You’re not supposed to say that in front of a girl, what if she’s thinking of something else” Sungmin

                “It’s not what I mean to say” Eunhyuk

                The foods arrived after few minutes; they all eat together at the living room. Kyuhyun is busy taking care of Hyerin’s eating as Donghae can just only look at them with jealousy.

                “Ah…. I’m so full now… Komowo Donghaeyah….” Eunhyuk rubbing his stomach

                “Who will clean this up?” Yesung

                “I will” Hyerin stand up immediately but Kyuhyun carry her in his arms surprising all of them

                “Hyunnie!!!!”

                “Yah! Kyuhyun” Donghae

                “You should go to your room now and rest”

                “But I need to clean up”

                “You come home early to rest not clean our mess”

                “Don’t worry Hyerinssi we will clean this up, you should go to bed now, Leeteuk hyung will probably be here for few hours” Ryewook

                “Hyunnie, put me down, I can walk to my room”

                Kyuhyun pretend he didn’t hear Hyerin, he just walk towards to the room with Hyerin in his arms and he stay there until Hyerin fall asleep; He kiss her forehead and walk slowly out of the room.

                “Didn’t I tell you to stay away from her?” Donghae who’s standing outside Hyerin’s room “She’s not even your girlfriend, why acting like she’s yours?”

                “As I say before I will not let you hurt Hyerin again”

                “Do you think I like hurting her? It also pains me everytime she’s getting hurt, I’m trying to get back on what we have before but you still keeping her away from me”

                “Donghae hyung, will you just grow up? Not for yourself but also for Hyerin sake”

                “What did you just say?”

                “Say whatever you want to say; I'll do what i know is the right thing to do” Kyuhyun leaves the dorm.

                As Kyuhyun out of sight, Donghae enter the room silently; He sits at the bedside while looking at Hyerin who is peacefully sleeping.

                Play this while reading  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XKYZ2tDWaU&feature=related)        

                 “My angel...” then he slips himself under the blanket, he lie down beside Hyerin. He move Hyerin closer to him; He put his left arm under Hyerin’s head as his right arms around Hyerin, they are facing each other, he’s looking at her with his gentle eyes.

                “Like I always say, when I like someone, she will be my girl, my only girl and she will be forever”

                He smile and Hyerin’s nose gently “You’re the only girl that caught my eyes; I’m only looking at you; it’s only you Park Hyerin”

                “Hmmm…. It’s feels good, it’s warm” she speak at her sleep as she move closer to Donghae then a smile form in her face. Their face are just an inch away from each other, Donghae can clearly feels Hyerin’s breathing.

                “I really miss that smile of yours my angel; I miss you a lot, I miss hugging you like this as you hug me back, I miss kissing you as you kissed me back, I miss that time when you’re waiting for me to get home, I miss the time we eat together while we talking about our future that we will build together in two years from now. I’m so stupid to push you away from me and now you walk far away from me”  he kiss her lips and stay like that for few minutes “But I’ll promise you that I’m going to where you’re standing now, just wait for me I’m coming no matter how hard it is to get you” another kiss “Saranghae Mrs. Lee Donghae” he tighten his hug to Hyerin as he close his eyes to meet his beloved in their dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might find this chapter boring, I just have to build up something for the future chapters..... Sorry if this chapter is too boring...