Warm or Cold?

Hyung's little sister

 

          Super Junior has come back from Beijing, China for their concert. At their van, Leeteuk receive a message that Hyerin was rush to the hospital.

 

                Leeteuk was running at the hospital followed by his dongsaeng, he stops at the front of door of Hyerin’s room. His heart beating so fast, he doesn’t know what to do. He turns the knob slowly and opens the door little by little, he saw his little sister lying on the bed unconscious. He come closer to the bed, he just noticed how pale his sister was; her pink lips are all pale even her face; Leeteuk’s heart is breaking seeing his sister being like this, this is the first time to see this.

 

                “Princess, oppa is here, what happen to you?” Leeteuk is tearing up, doesn’t know if he going to hold or touch his sister, his whole body is shaking like crazy.

 

                They heard a knock on the door, Ryewook open the door.

 

                “Hyung, it’s the doctor” Ryewook said, Leeteuk wipe his tears

                “Are you his brother?” the doctor said

                 “Dr. Hyun, what happen to her?’ Leeteuk ask

                “Can we talk in my office for the details?” Dr. Hyun

 

                Leeteuk and Dr. Hyun went out of the room.

              

Skip

 

                After thirty minutes, Leeteuk come back to Hyerin’s room, he sits on the chair beside Hyerin bed, Leeteuk held Hyerin hand, his eyes are full of worries and pain.

 

                “What the doctor said?” Heechul ask               

                “She was lack of rest that’s why her blood pressure went down and a little fever; she need to stay here for few days”

                “All of you must go home now” Leeteuk instruct

                “Hyung, how about you?” Eunhyuk ask

                “I’ll stay, I already told manager hyung about this” Leeteuk

                “Can I stay here?” Kyuhyun ask

                “No, you’re all tired, go home” Leeteuk

 

Skip

                The next morning, Leeteuk was sleeping on the chair beside the bed of Hyerin while holding her hand in his sleep, he stay all night looking after Hyerin.

 

 

Hyerin POV

 

                I’m starting to wake up, I feel like I’ve haven’t slept for hundreds of years my body still doesn’t work with me.  I slowly open my eyes then I saw Jungsu oppa in the chair, is he been holding my hand all night? He looks so tired and he’s so thin, my poor oppa; he’s been working a lot these days that we often see each other.

 

             Oh, gasp, wait this is not my room, am I in the hospital?  The last thing I know I’m in the art studio and then ….How did I get here? Oh, no, I’m so dead right now if this angel wakes up.

 

 

Other POV

 

                Leeteuk is starting to wake up

 

                “Oh, geez, I’m dead now” she thought to herself

 

                Leeteuk open his eyes seeing Hyerin is also awake, he has worries all over his face that Hyerin can see in her very own eyes.

 

                “Are you feeling well now?” Leeteuk ask with his hoarse voice then he touch Hyerin forehead “you still have fever”

                “I’m fine, don’t worry too much” Hyerin smile to his brother

 

                Leeteuk didn’t buy it “the doctor said that you lack of rest, stress out and your lack of nutrient, aren’t you eating? Is there something bothering you?” Leeteuk try to calm as such as possible so that Hyerin wouldn’t startled.

 

                “Jungsu oppa, I’m alright, I’m just too busy lately finishing all of my works that’s all”

                Leeteuk brushes the head of Hyerin his eyes are on hers with all this worry and pity expression on his eyes.

                “Are you really ok? Is there something bothering you lately?” Leeteuk trying to get something from Hyerin

                “Oppa, I want to go home now” Hyerin

                “But Dr. Hyun said you need to stay here for few days” Leeteuk

                “Please oppa, I don’t want to stay here” Hyerin beg with her eyes

                “Araso, I’ll talk to Dr. Hyun” Leeteuk kissed Hyerin’s forehead and went out of the room

              

                Hyerin watch her brother as he go out to the room “Mianhe oppa”

 

Skip

                Leeteuk brought Hyerin’s back home, he doesn’t want to leave his sister alone at the apartment but Hyerin insisted her brother to go to his work, Leeteuk can’t argue anymore he follow his sister wants and leave her.

 

                Afternoon, Ryewook, Sungmin, Donghae and Kyuhyun were done on their schedule. They visited Hyerin on her apartment; luckily they all know the lock combination in Hyerin apartment so they don’t need to disturb Hyerin if she still sleeping.

 

                “My dongsaeng, Hyunnie is here, come on let’s eat” Kyuhyun yelled out while going to Hyerin’s room.

                “My dongsaeng…” Kyuhyun open the door to his surprise

                “Hyerin!?”

                He run to the kitchen in panic “Hyung, she’s not in here room”

                “What!!!!!!!?”               

                “I’ll look for her, don’t call Teukie hyung” Kyuhyun runs off

                “Wait… Kyuhyunah…” Sungmin

                “I’ll look for her” Donghae runs off also             

Skip

                Meanwhile, Hyerin was sitting on the swing at the same playground she was before.

                “Yah, what are you doing here?” someone yelled

                “Who said that?” Hyerin turn her head

                “It’s that how you answer me now”

                “Hyunnie”

 

                Kyuhyun walk towards to Hyerin

 

                “You’re sick, you supposed to be resting” Kyuhyun touch Hyerin forehead “See you still have fever”

 

                Hyerin looked up to look Kyuhyun

 

                Kyuhyun bend his knees to level Hyerin, he holds her shoulders “Kaja, you need to get warm”

                Kyuhyun turns his back to Hyerin offering her a piggy back.

 

                “Anni, I’m too heavy and Jungsu oppa said you still haven’t fully recover in your injury” Hyerin

                “It’s been two years already, I’m ok now, look I have a muscle” Kyuhyun show his arm too Hyerin “Come on now my little dongsaeng let’s go home”

 

                Hyerin ride on Kyuhyun’s back and they walk back home.

     

               “Why are you doing there alone?” Kyuhyun

                “I just want to go out and get some fresh air”

                “You can just open your window, why go out in cold like this?” Kyuhyun “Ahh, you are so heavy”

                “Just put me down” Hyerin try to get down but Kyuhyun shurrged make Hyerin’s hold him tighter

                “Did I tell you to go down?” Kyuhyun yelled

                “But, you said….”

                “Do you think I will let go you when I know you’re being like this” Kyuhyun is distress

                “Why are you getting mad at me?” Hyerin

                Kyuhyun sigh “I’m not mad at you”

                “Mianhe, hyungnie” Hyerin in her sad voice

                 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-s5GQXnlw                 

 

                   I think of the first time that I saw you

                 In a moment, my heart fell apart

                Although you’re cold-hearted

                You’re too wonderful person to erase

                You are my angel, whisper softly

                An affectionate whisper

                “I love you everyday”

                The sadness of only one

                I pray that I won’t wake up from this dream

               

                I’ll be okay

                I’ve always been like this

                Even being behind you

                I’m still happy like this

                Tears fall again, even at your jokes

                Because I have to stay by your side with just a cold face

                When you’re lonely or even when you’re sad

                If that man who can protect you is me

                I can love you right now as you are

                Forever, really forever

                You are my angel whisper softly

                I imagined your once-sweet smile all night long

                Memories staying up all night from one meaningless word

               

               

Hyerin’s POV

          His cold sweet and gentle voice makes me calm inside eventhough I have worries inside me it’s like it has been washed out by his voice. I never felt calm as this before, it feels so good, Hyunnie is my closest friend I have here, he always there for me and making me feel safe.

         “Komowo, Hyunnie” Hyerin

         “Don't ever runaway like that and Don't ever go to the place where i can't see you” Kyuhyun

         “Wae?” Hyerin

         "Didn't you remember what I've said?” Kyuhyun

         “Yeh, cause I'm your Hyung's sister” Hyerin

          "Off course, what else is the reason?" Kyuhyun answer but deep in himself there is more reason beyond that

          As we arrived at the front of the building, Sungmin, Donghae and Ryewook oppa are waiting there. Hyerin already fell asleep on Kyuhyun’s back.

         “Is she alright?” Sungmin

         “She still has a little fever” Kyuhyun

        “I’ll take her to her room” Donghae reach for Hyerin

       “No” Kyuhyun move his back to avoid Donghae touching Hyerin “It’s better if I lay her down on the bed, so she won’t be disturb”

 

             Kyuhyun put Hyerin on her bed, Kyuhyun left because he have some errand to do, Ryewook and Sungmin also left to rest for tomorrow’s schedule. Donghae is the only one left to take care of Hyerin, he sitting in the chair beside the bed.

 

Donghae POV

                Thank God, her fever went down, I got scared when her temperature went up again, Teukie hyung should go home now, I don’t know what to do if something happen to her again. Its looks like she feel much better now.

        I just noticed she really looks like Teukie hyung but there so much difference between them. She looks so beautiful, her long eye lashes, her nose and her pinkish lips everything seems to be perfect.

        She looks so peaceful in her sleeps; I can stay like this forever, watching an angel on her slumber.

         She suddenly sighs

          What’s wrong now? You don’t like me looking at you.

         She seems to be a strong woman but in her state like this she so vulnerable, I feel like I want protect her so no one can harm her.

 

Other POV

                “Oppa…please…stay here.. don’t leave” Hyerin speak on her sleep then a tear falls down on her eyes.

                Donghae was surprise at the same time he felt pain when he saw Hyerin tear.

                “Oppa… please stay…please..oppa” Hyerin raise her right hand like she was reaching for something or someone.

                “Oppa, don’t leave” another tear fall down from her eyes

                Donghae wipe Hyerin’s tears and hold her hand with his both hands, she hands was cold as ice

                “It’s ok, oppa will stay here, I won’t leave” Donghae answer the sleeping Hyerin as his tears falls down also, he couldn’t understand himself why he felt pain seeing Hyerin tears.

                Hyerin suddenly wakes up, Donghae immediately let go of her hands

                “I was just….your hands…is so…co..ld.. that…” Donghae was alarm

                “Komowo , Donghae oppa” Hyerin wakes up because of the warm that she felt coming from something that holding her hands

                Donghae’s heart might explode anytime because this is the first time that he heard Hyerin called him that way and he wanted to hear it again.                              

                “D..do..you..wa..nt..to.eat?” Donghae can’t control his nervousness

                Hyerin just nodded

                The night has pass as Donghae realize something that might change everything now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------