hope is the dream that never sleeps

Hyung's little sister

 

 

“When will the time comes when I can here you say “Saranghae” instead “Komowo”?” he touch her lips and come closer to until his face are just inch away from Hyerin.

                “I love you Park Hyerin and I’m here to stay with you” he pat his lips to hers, he felt a different kind of feelings, it’s like he taste something that makes him addicted to it “I’m sorry” then he pat a kiss again.

                He was taken by surprise when he found Hyerin’s eyes are looking straightly to his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun immediately pull away from sleepy Hyerin, he starts singing to her again.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlDNNAN2_v8)

It doesn’t matter even if I’m lonely

Everytime I think of you, smile flashes on my face

I do not mind even if it’s a hard time

Whenever you are happy, my heart is overflowed with love

Just like today, in the world that I have walked through

Even if it’s not easy

Just close my eyes, there’ll be only your image remain

 

The dream that is still cycling around my ears

Turns towards you from my side

Everyday my life is just like a dream

Being with you, falling in love with you

Makes me encouraged again

For me, the happiness of those precious memories

Will be warmer even when there comes a hard time

Hope is my dream that never sleep

               

                He sings and gently taps Hyerin to put her back to sleep, his heart is beating too fast, his hands are shaking because of nervousness. He continues sing until Hyerin safety back to her slumber.

                “Woah!!!!” he was relief seeing Hyerin sleeping again “Bapo, Cho Kyuhyun, why did you do that? What will you tell if she really wakes up? Are you ready to confess to her? Bapo…Bapo…. Don’t do that again, can you just restrain for little bit?” then he smile while touching his lips.

Hyerin’s POV

                “Mianhe hyunnie…. I’m already aware that you have feelings for me more than being your dongsaeng but I pretend that I don’t notice or know it because I’m afraid that I might hurt you, mianhe Kyuhyun oppa”

Skip

                One day before the super show 3, Hyerin woke up, she walks out from her room straight to the living room; the whole dorm is a little mess because of her oppa’s clothes everywhere. It’s actually typical morning for her, cleaning all the clothes and dishes that had been left out from last night. She enters Leeteuk and Donghae’s room to put some clothes to their closet.

                “They really looks like siblings” Hyerin chuckled as she saw Leeteuk and Donghae sleeping like a dead person.

                She went to Leeteuk’s bed to cover her brother with the blanket.

                “Oppa really looks tired” she brush up Leeteuk’s bangs, then she remember what her brother just posted on the twitter, she went to her room to get a first aid kit before going back to her brother’s room. She cleans Leeteuk’s feet first before putting some band-aid.

                “Sleep and rest well oppa”

Skip

                Leeteuk finally wakes up to prepare for his schedule, Donghae still asleep in his bed. Leeteuk noticed the band-aid on his foot he smile because he already know who put it, he wash up first before going to the kitchen where he found his little sister sitting alone at the dining table, staring blankly at her cup.

Leeteuk’s POV

                That face again, Eversince she return here from Paris she always wear that sad blank face.

                “Good Morning, princess”

                She looked at me and smiles “Oh!! Good morning oppa”

                I walk to the kitchen counter to make my own coffee, I looked at her again and she smile like everything is fine.

                That smile again, that is not the smile of our princess. I pretend that I’m not noticing it that she just forcing to show her smile in front of us. I pretend not to notice for her not to worry because I know she doesn’t want me to worry. It hurts me a lot everytime I see her like this and it hurt me more that I can comfort my members, hoobaes but I can’t comfort my own dongsaeng, that she have to bare all by herself. I want to ask what is wrong to help her but I’m scared to know that I can’t help her and I ended up being comforted by her, that is why I just keep pretending that I didn’t notice anything to her.

                “Are you going out today?” I sit across to her

                “Hmmmmm…..maybe later” she’s avoiding my eyes

                “Princess, do you want to go with me?” this is the only thing that I can do for her, bringing her with me.

                “I’m ok here”

                “You’re ok? You’ve been staying here for almost one week now, aren’t you getting bored?”

                “Aniyo, I’m ok here; Yuki, Aki, Heebum and Baengshin accompany me here, so don’t worry about me”

                You making me worrier everytime you says “don’t worry about me” how can I do that if I see you like this. “Princess, I have spare time before the start of my shooting we can go around for awhile”

                “Oppa, I’ll just stay here”

                “Aniyo, you’re coming with me” I’m sorry my baby sister I have to use my authority to you “go and prepare now, we’re going after one hour”

                “Araso…..” she stood up cutely pouting; she maybe stubborn as me but she always follow me, and she was so cute pouting like that; that is what I want to see from her.

Skip

                I called up manager hyung to tell him that I will go to the studio by myself with Hyerin, they will just wait for me there.

                “Where do you want to go?” I ask

                “Anywhere” her answer was so lifeless

                “You want to go to mall or some art studio?”

                “Can we go to Han River Park instead?”

                She looked at me with her blank eyes again and makes chill all over my body “Su….sure…. princess”

                After few minutes we arrived at the Han River Park.

                We are just walking silently in the riverside; I take her hand to hook it to my arms, her hand is so cold like an ice.

                “Oppa, let’s just sit there” she pointed out a nearby bench; we sat there, she was busy looking at the river, while I’m observing her. I don’t know what she is thinking right now, she seems so lifeless lately; she doesn’t want to go out, staying in her room whole day, always at lost, staring blankly and she didn’t even touch her paint brushes or even making a new ones, she didn’t do anything for passed few days, it seems like she’s just living here physically and her soul is somewhere.

                “Neh, I want to move back in our house”

                Oh, I completely forget to ask about the space next door in our dorm

“Mianhe princess, I’ve been so busy lately I keep forgetting about that the space next to the dorm”

“It’s ok, that is why I’m thinking to move back to our house again” she forcibly smile again “Everything will be back on their proper places once I move out at your dorm”

“What are you talking about? Did something happen in the dorm?”

“Nothing happen, it’s just me…  (ruining everything) hyerin whisper the last words that Leeteuk can’t hear.

                “What did you said?” Leeteuk

                “I said, let’s go or you will be late” Hyeirn stand up

Skip

Other POV

After the inside studio shooting the team went outside to continue their shoot, Hyerin was just sitting at the bench nearby at the shooting place when a man sit beside her.

                “Who are you waiting here?” the man ask

                “My oppa” Hyerin point Leeteuk who is busy shooting his program

                “Oh, your brother is an actor?”

                “Aniyo, he is a singer, a member of a band named super junior, do you know them?”

                “Anni, I’ve been away from this place for a long time so I don’t know a lot of things here”

                “Oh, we’re the same..uhmmm…Ahjussi?”

                “Really!!!!??? Where you have been?”

                “I’ve been in Paris for 12 years, I came back here after I graduated but I just came back here just a few months ago”

                “You leave again then come back again?”

                Hyerin half-smile and looked down “Neh, a lot of things happen back then that I have to leave”

                “It seems like everything is fine now because you are back”

                Hyerin look at the man “Aniyo?”

                “What do you mean?”

                “It seems like everything become more complicated when I came back here again…” Hyerin’s eyes are getting wet

                “Why did you say that?

“It’s just that I’m causing too much problem to my brother and his dongsaeng and as days come there will be bigger problem that might…aniyo…that can hurt my brother”

“Do you love your brother?

“Off course, ahjussi…. I will do anything just to protect him”

                “Then leave your brother”

                “What!!!! Leave my brother” Hyerin was shock

                “Yeh, that is the only way that you can protect your brother and yourself also”

                “What do you mean by that ahjussi?”

                “You already said that you’ve been causing too much problem to him and to the people who surrounds him, and you also said that there will be a bigger problem in the near future. Are you sure your brother will still be there for you when time comes? You said that he is a singer and from what I see he is very famous, do you think he can afford to ruin his name? When time comes he will be angry with you for bringing dirty to his name and he will end up leaving you all alone”

                “No!!!!!! please don’t say that!!!!”  she cover her ears, she doesn’t want to hear the word “leave”, because it was very painful for her to hear that.

                “I know you are still young but you need to face the reality, he’s been living his own life and it was doing fine for pass years without you so if everything is falling apart he will easily drop what he thinks causing the problem. He will choose his life to survive even if its cause of losing you, he will leave you just like what he did the last time”

                “No…… my oppa is not like that….. you don’t know him…stop saying that about my oppa….no…. he won’t leave me…. He promise me..”

                Hyerin is head is twirling so fast, her heart is beating like crazy, her body is shaking. Images of Donghae leaving her flashback as fast as the lightning and then images of her brother letting go of her hands while she was struggling to hang on to it..

                “Hyerinssiiiii” Eunbyeol coming towards her, she fixed herself, wiping her already wet eyes

                “I should get going now” the man stand up from his seat “I hope you will consider my advice to you little miss” then the man left Hyerin at that state of mind

                Eunbyeol feel alarmed by the man’s aura she quicken her phase towards Hyerin.

                “Hyerinssi, are you alright?” she touches Hyerin’s face that look so pale

                “N…eh…Unnie…..” looking so distracted

                “Who is that man?”

                “I….I…. don’t ……..know”

                “Are you sure you’re alright you look so pale? Do you want me to call your brother?”

                “Aniyo unnie, I’m alright, really I’m fine”

                “Ok, let’s go now, we’re packing up now”

                Hyerin gather all her strength to stand up properly, as they go back to the shooting area while someone is watching her over the distance.

                “Just a little bit more time my dear daughter, we will be together and she will be calling me abeoji instead of ahjussi, just a little bit more, abeoji will get you my dear daughter” the man said sitting inside the car.

Skip

                After that talk with the man, Hyerin is feeling very uneasy she can’t even look at Leeteuk straight to his eyes.

                At SM building, Super Junior practice room, Super Junior members are already there except for Shindong and Siwon who still in there schedule.

                “Princess stays here and watch oppa being cool”

                “Ne…h” she still feel uneasy about earlier, she’s been avoiding her brother’s eyes

                “Princess, aren’t you feeling well? Why are you acting like this? Huh?” he keeps on brushing Hyerin’s hair

                “It’s……nothing…..oppa……” she removed Leeteuk hand “I’m ok, no need to worry”

                Leeteuk leave his sister alone in the corner as he joins in to s. She was just observing her brother smiling, joking around and having good time with s then she remembers what the man just said to her this afternoon.

“he will leave you just like what he did last time” those words are keep on repeating on her mind, as she don’t understand why the image of Leeteuk leaving her keeps on flashing back and she feels like she is familiar with those feelings.

                “Is he really gonna leave me? Is it possible?” she hold her chest because her heart is clenching each second pass “Oppa won’t leave me, he won’t, I don’t want to be abandon again…no…not again” she turned her head at the right side corner of room to find something that caught her attention. She stood up from her seat and went closer to the piano. She sits at the front of it, touching all the keys, her sadness, pain and loneliness are over-flowing inside her but she doesn’t want to cry not in front of her oppa. Her hands just move without her knowing and press all the keys randomly.

“Leeteukssi your sister is really for art not for music” Heechul covering his ears

 After few minutes, they all hear a good melody played by Hyerin, that shocked Leeteuk his eyes got big and it’s getting wet.

                (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moh_lhX87NQ)

                “Princess…….” One drop of tears comes down from her eyes

                “Hyerinssi plays piano?” Yesung

                “What is she playing?” Eunhyuk

                “It’s a song from the secret garden” Ryewook answer

                After Hyerin played the piano, everyone give her around of the applause as she was surprised.

                “Princess……do….you….remember anything now……” Leeteuk went closer and kneel in front of his sister.

                “Aniyo…oppa” she move her head sideways

                “then how did you…. Do you remember who teach that to you?”

                “Uhmmmm…..aniyo…My hands just played it, but it feels weird oppa why do I feel so easy as I play that, it feels like it comforting me”

                “Because it was abeoji who taught you that when you were little, you always play that together, when did you start playing this?” holding Hyerin’s hand

                “This is the first time I played it again since Uncle stopped me from playing this and made me concentrate in classical pieces.

                “Princess…do you remember something now about abeoji and omeoni? Do you remember them now even just for a little bit?” Leeteuk hold Hyerin’s shoulder

                “Aniyo” she move her head sideways

                “Princess, are you having some kind of flashback or images lately? Huh?”

                “Aniyo” she shakes her head again

                “Princess…think…just think…. I know you can remember them” Leeteuk become excited

                “Princess I think you can get back your memory with our parents, we should see Dr. Hyun now” Leeteuk stand up and drag his sister

                “Andwae!!!! Don’t go to uncle Hyun” she almost shouted at her brother

                “Wae? Is there a problem?” Leeteuk was surprise

                “Uhmmmm….. nothing….”

                “Then why did you say don’t go to Dr. Hyun?

                “It….it….its….ju….justt…that…” Hyeirn shuttering she doesn’t want Dr. Hyun and her brother to cross path “Hmmmm….” She breathe in “Uncle is a little bit busy and the same time he is not psychologist...and you still have rehearsal…yeh…that’s right….neh…” by looking at Hyerin, she a little bit confused and nervous at the same time.

                “Hyung, take it easy” Kyuhyun comes in-between them

                “Leeteuk hyung, it will just confuse Hyerin if you force her to remember anything now; at least you have hinted that her memory can go back” Eunhyuk

                “Leeteukssi, I can go to hospital with Hyerin if you’re too busy” Heechul

                Leeteuk release a big sigh “Mianhe, princess” he brushes Hyerin head

                “It’s ok oppa”

                “It’s late, you should go home now” Leeteuk

                Leeteuk send Hyerin home.

                “Eunhyuk hyung!?” Donghae sit beside Eunhyuk

                “Bouya?”

                “What happen to Hyerin just now?”

                “Hmm…… I think she’s getting her memory back” Eunhyuk said it casually

                “What!!!? Did she lose her memory?” Donghae shouted right in the ear of Eunhyuk

                “Yah!!! Don’t shout in my ear! And yeh, she sort kind lose her memory about her childhood and their parents”

                “Is that the reason why she being so moody lately because she getting her memory back?”

                “Probably….. How come you don’t know this?”

                “Because no one told me”

                “Aishii…. Sometimes you need to to know it for yourself especially if the one you love is involve to something like this” Eunhyuk scratch his head, stand up and leave Donghae alone.

                Donghae get his phone

                Hyerinssi, are you alright? Can we talk? Please reply to me

                After 15 minutes

                Hyerinssi, did you get home already? I just want to say something to you, please reply to me

                After 20 minutes

                Hyerinsssi, are you still awake? Call me

                They have 20 minutes water break, this time Donghae tries to call Hyerin

                “Wae? It’s busy”

                He dialed again but it’s still busy, then he heard Kyuhyun talking to his phone just a few inches away from him.

                “Dongsaengyah, are you in your bed now?”

                “Neh, hyunnie”

                “You should sleep now”

                “Neh”

                “You want me to sing for you first?”

                “Aniyo, it’s ok, I can sleep by myself”

                “Ok, good night and sweet dreams, don’t hang up so I can hear if you already sleeping”

                “Araso, Hyunnie, good night”

                “Good night my dongsaeng” he almost sing those words

                “What the h****?” Donghae stand up and went to Kyuhyun

                “YAH!!!! Are you and Hyerin are together now?”

                “What do you want now?” Kyuhyun stand up also trying to intimidate his hyung using his height

                “Are you two together? Huh? Answer me”

                “I’m not oblige to answer you”

                “Yes, you are” Donghae grab Kyuhyun’s collar

                “Yah!!!Yah!!! Stop that” Leeteuk shouted

                “Didn’t I tell you stay away from her” Donghae

                “Who are you to stop me? As far as I can remember you don’t have anything to do with her anymore”

                Bang!!!!!

                Leeteuk throw a chair on the floor

                “Don’t talk about Hyerin like I’m not here, she still my sister you fools, I’m still her brother, don’t talk about her like you own her. Maybe this is the reason why she’s in hurry to move out, to leave because of this, seeing you two fight makes her feel awful,she must be thinking that she just ruining things around here, if this thing still continue I’ll be force to send her anywhere away from here”

                “NO!!!! hyung…. You can’t do that…..” Donghae

                “Yes, I can….. because that is what I did when she was 8 years old”

Skip

                In the living room at Hyun’s residence

                “Hyung, Gu Donghae has arrived?”

                “Let him in”

                As soon as Gu Donghae appear to the living room the man stand up from his seat to welcome the young man.

                “It’s nice to meet you Mr. Gu Donghae” the man offer his hand to him

                “It’s nice to meet you sir”

                “Let’s have a seat”

                Dr. Hyun, Gu Donghae and the man sit to talk about things.

                “Uhmm….sir, why did you ask for me to come here?” Gu Donghae ask Dr. Hyun

                “I’m the one who ask you to come here” the man answer “I ask you to come here to get my daughter back”

                “Huh!? I don’t understand sir, why me? And I don’t know who is your daughter “

                “You know Park Hyerin, your fiance”

                “Wait sir, I don’t understand you’re the father of Hyerin but I thought her parents died long time ago”

                “They took my daughter away from me when she was born; her so-called father took away her and her mother away from me”

                “What!!!” Gu Donghae was shocked by the revelation of the man

                “So, you’re the real father of Hyerin and Dr. Hyun your are really his uncle”

                “Neh, that is why I take care of her” Dr. Hyun

                “I’m the one who instructed Seunghyun to take my dear daughter and send her to Paris” the man said

                “Wait…wait, I don’t understand it clearly, you already take Hyerin when she was eight but you didn’t introduce to her as her real father and now you want her to recognize you as your father, and why do you need me?”

                “Because someone stops me from introducing myself to her” then he looked at Dr. Hyun before he turn back to Gu Donghae “I ask you here because I want you to take care of my daughter once I get her back”

                “Wh….at…… no…sir… I can’t do that…… Hyerin has someone whom she really love”

                “Who? Is he one of those low-life guys that she been living with?” the man shouted with anger

                “Hyung…..”

                “I don’t want my daughter to be wife one of those bastards…… how he will feed my daughter? By singing, acting stupid or crazy in front of millions of people, I can afford my daughter to be with someone like that; don’t you love my daughter anymore?”

                “Well…sir….” Gu Donghae hesistate to answer

                “You still love her, do you?” the man pushes it

                “Yes sir, I’m still love her, she’s the only one I can see to be my wife, if not because of Lee Donghae we’re supposed to be married now” Gu Donghae clench his fist just by remember how he lost Hyerin

                “That is why I ask you to come here, I want to you to get my daughter back, so you and Hyerin can live together away from here”

                “But sir…how…” before he could speak another word

                “Don’t worry my son, I’ll help you; you just need to be there for Hyerin if she runs back to you”

                “You don’t need to say that sir, I’m always here for Hyerin, for my wife”

                “That’s right my son, you have my blessing” the man

                Dr. Hyun just observing the two while plotting their plans, he knows that he need to stop them but he was afraid that if he stops them, his hyung will no longer involved him to their plans and he might not be able to protect Hyerin.

Skip

                Super Junior practice room

                “WHAT!!!!!” they are all surprise to a sudden revelation of Leeteuk

                “Yes, I force her to go to Paris because we can no longer keep her; it will just make things difficult for us if we keep her”

                “Hyung……” Donghae is tearing up

                “If these things keep on going, I’ll send her somewhere, araso!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted

                “Hye…..rin….ssiiiii” Kyuhyun voice is shaking talking in his phone

Leeteuk gasp as he heard his dongsaeng calling Hyerin’s name over the phone “Yobuseyo….dongsaengyah…. Hyerinssi” there’s no answer from the other line, he looked at his hyungs: his eyes are really scared.

                “Teukie hyung....” he passes his phone to Leeteuk

                Leeteuk take his phone my little dongsaeng was on the screen that brings chill in his spine.

                “Yo…bu….se…yo…..prin….cess….” his voice is shaking

                “. . . . . . . . . . . .”

                “Princess…..are you there?”

                “. . . . . . . . . .”

                “Princess….Hyerin……answer me please….it’s me oppa”

                Leeteuk keeps on calling Hyerin over the phone then the line was cut-off that makes Leeteuk paranoid.

                “Hyerinssi…….Hyerinssi……” Leeteuk run outside the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally, i updated again..... sorry for the long wait i've been so busy lately it's hard to find time to write but finally i finish one chapter again.....