Happiness Before the Storm

Hyung's little sister

 

Hyerin POV

                “Princess, wake up” I felt Jungsu oppa sit beside my bed.

                I really don’t want to get out on my bed right now, I want to stay here all day or like forever I’m tired, very tired, feels like I’ve been living for a hundreds of years now. I cover myself with a blanket to shut off the world just for awhile.

               “Aren’t you going to the hospital for your class?” he took out shield and pulls me up, I lean on his thin girl like shoulder now, oppa I don’t want to go there anymore, I already quit my job there, I think.

                “Oppa” I hug him to make myself feel that I’m safe “I’m not feeling well, today”

                “Are you sick?” he immediately touch my forehead to check my temperature “You don’t have fever, what’s wrong?”

                “I’m just feeling sick today” I’m not feeling well lately, not physically but mentally, emotionally and I don’t know how far I can handle this.

                “My baby sister is really cute” he is pinching my cheeks like am I little kid “I know why you are being like this; you want oppa’s attention right”

                I didn’t answer him because he is right I need his attention, I need my brother by my side right now, I just bury my face on his chest like a little kid that I become in front of him.

                “Oppa, can you just stay here? Please” I just want some company for today

                “Princess, oppa needs to attend his schedule; we are shooting some video for the concert”

                Neh, I know that I’m just trying if it’s possible “ok”

                “But you can come with me if you want”

                I look up to him and he was smiling at me showing his special charm

                “Aniyo, I don’t want too” I pouted, coming with you means I will spend my whole day with Donghae and that is what I’m avoiding right now, conflict.

                “Sorry but it’s too late to say no” to my surprise he immediately carry me out of my room and brought me at the bathroom.

                “Take a shower now, we are leaving within 15 minutes” he said outside the door

                “What about breakfast?”

                “I’ll buy something for you on our way, take a shower and I’ll prepare your clothes, hurry up in there princess”

                As I return to my room, he really prepare my clothes, he pick out a blue jeans, white shirt with a design print, white hoodie jacket and a pair of white sneakers, yup it’s really him. (http://img402.imageshack.us/i/60154962.jpg/)

                I think Jungsu oppa is getting used to it, being my brother. He really takes some time and effort to understand me and taking care of me. He really knows what to do with me, he really knows how to take me back and realize that I still have a big brother to lean on. As we arrived at the place where the shooting will be held, Jungsu oppa never let go of me and tagging me along with him wherever. I really do have the most loving and protective brother.

                I was just sitting at the corner reading my books as he and my other oppas are preparing for their shoot.

                “Hyerinssi don’t you have classes today?” Eunbyeol unnie ask me

                “I’m not feeling well today” I answer

                “She’s having a BSNA syndrome” Jungsu oppa looked at me smiling silly, I know what he means by that.

                “Eh? Is she having sort kind of disease?” Hyukjae oppa

                “Off course not”

                “She having baby sister need some attention syndrome” Jungsu oppa suddenly laugh loudly like a crazy person.

                I’m glaring at him really vicious “Ok, I’ll stop” he said but he still smiling

              

Other POV

                Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

                Hyerin’s phone ring, she see the caller’s name and she immediately walk out the room to answer it.

                “What is it?” Hyerin

                “Why do you want to see me?”

                “No, I’m bust today until next day”

                “Stop, bugging me and stay away from me” Hyerin so agitated and hang up the phone

                She sat down back in her place. She rubbing her head that to relieve the stress.

                “Are you ok?” Leeteuk ask

                “Neh, I just feel like my head is aching a little bit but I’m fine” she stands up “Oppa I’m just going out for fresh air”

                “Ok”

                Hyerin walk passed by Donghae and Kyuhyun, although Hyerin said that she’s ok they can’t stop themselves to worry.

 

Skip

                Dr. Hyun office

                “What is she thinking right now? What did she found out? Did she already know everything?” Dr. Hyun is getting stress after what happened in his office, Hyerin really keep her words, she really stays away from Dr. Hyun’s care and shadow.               

                His phone ring’s he just stared at it for a minute then answer it.

                “What is it?”

                “How’s my daughter doing?”

                “She’s fine, you have nothing to worry”

                “By the way, I just call to tell you that I’m coming back there at Seoul to get my precious daughter”

                “Wa…wait…what.. no, hyung you can’t” Dr. Hyun stood up from his seat

                “It’s too late for that, I’m already in the airport ready to board” the line was cut off

Skip

                They are in next location; the others are getting their make-up while Leeteuk take a sit on a sofa to take a little nap.

                “Oppa” Hyerin lean her head on Leeteuk

                “Is your head still aching?” Leeteuk

                “Neh” she answer cutely

                “My poor princess” Leeteuk tap his sister head gently

                Hyerin phone suddenly ring, she sit up straight to answer it.

                “Hello” she answers it in English then she speaks in French, Leeteuk and other people in the room looks at her weirdly. Her voice change and also as the way talk over the phone with full of accent and more girly way than she used to be.

                “Celestyn Lisette Park”

                “S’il vous plait madame” (please ma’am)

                “Oh, merci madame” (thank you)

                Hyerin hangs up her phone then look at Leeteuk who is just staring at her odd.

                “Bouya?”

                “You really sounds and look weird everytime you talk like that” Leeteuk keeping a distance to Hyerin

                “Yah, oppa” she hit Leeteuk’s shoulder

                “Ouch!!” rubbing his shoulder

                “What’s weird about that huh?”

                “It’s just you are totally different person when you talk like that” Eunhyuk explain

                “Eh? no, I’m not”

                “Yes, you are dongsaengyah, you’re normal self is like this” Kyuhyun imitate Hyerin as she was “then you were like this over the phone, Celestyn Lesitte Park” Kyuhyun imitate her again but this it’s girlier than a girl.

                “Yah! I’m not like that, you’re just exaggerating thing and it’s Celestyn Lesitte Park” she correct Kyuhyun with her proper pronounciation.

                “It’s that your name english name?” Sungmin ask

                “Neh, it was given to me”

                “But there something wrong with it” Kyuhyun sit beside her “your name is femine type but you’re not even a girl”

                “Yah” Hyerin hit Kyuhyun’s head “You want me to act like I was in Paris; you want to see it, huh?” Hyerin smirk

                “Ok, stop that” Leeteuk cover Hyerin’s mouth “Andwae, you’re in Korea and it really gives me creepy feeling when you were like that”

                “By the way what is the call about” as he doesn’t know what Hyerin is talking about over the phone so he ask her

                “It’s from my univsersity; I was asking if they can send my record here” Hyerin

                “Wae? Is there a problem?” Leeteuk

                “Wae? Is there a problem in your grade?” Kyuhyun show his silly smile

                “Yah!!!! For your information, I’m a straight A’s student and I accelerate twice that is why I graduated earlier than you school boy” Hyerin flicked Kyuhyun’s forehead

                “Yah, I’m a genius and I’m going to graduate soon” Kyuhyun also flicked her forehead

                “I’m wiser and accept it I’m your sunbae”

                “But I’m still older than you”

                “Here we go again” Ryewook

                “I’m early birth”

                “I’m early birth too”

                “And I’m getting annoyed by the two of you” Leeteuk, Kyuhyun just drink some water and Hyerin sit back in silent

 

At the airport

                Dr. Hyun is anxiously waiting for someone at the exit gate, pacing back and forth he keeps on dialing Hyerin’s phone number but he can’t connect to Hyerin. He turns back his attention to the gate and saw a man in his late 40’s, wearing a black formal suit and sunglasses, the man smile when their eyes meet.

                “Hyung, how’s japan?” Dr. Hyun is a little bit nervous about the arrival of his brother

                “Fine,how are you my little brother? It’s been a long time, how’s the hospital doing?” the man said, his voice is very deep

                “I’m fine and the hospital also”

                “And how’s my daughter lately? Does she move out already?”

                “Hyung, you don’t need to come back here, everything will be alright with your daughter”

                “Seunghyun, I already told you, I come back here to get my daughter, she the only one that Hyesun left to me” his voice raise and it becomes scary that Dr. Hyun was frozen from where he stand

                Then he calm down immediately, his face become serene again“Now, tells me where I can find my daughter now? What is she doing right now?”

Skip

                Hyerin is playing alone at the court while her oppa’s are busy filming at the other court near.  She simply dribbling the ball and tries some shooting, she really enjoy playing alone, well that what she good at playing alone like she always back in Paris. She is smiling like a child that find is happiness that she alone can understand. Hyerin made a shoot and it went in.

                “Yes, I’m really good at this” keeps on dribbling the ball and she shoot again “hahaha, I’m really good” jumping around while prasing herself

                “Yah!!!! Why you didn’t call me to play with you?” Kyuhyun

                “Why should I call you? I prefer to play alone” she just keeps on playing

                “Yah, give me that” Kyuhyun grab the ball from Hyerin

                “What… yah!!! That’s mine, give it back to me”

                Kyuhyun raise the ball to his height and Hyerin keeps on jumping.

                “There’s no name on it, so it’s not yours” teasing her evily

                “It’s not yours also so give it back”

                “I’ll give this back to you in one condition”

                “What now? I’m not in the mood for that just gives back the ball” she keeps on jumping

                “Andwae”

                “Then I’ll tell Jungsu oppa”

                “What are you going to tell me?” Leeteuk suddenly appear with the rest of the members

                “Oppa, hyunnie is bullying me again”

                “Aniyo, I’m not bullying you” Kyuhyun let his guard down

                “Yes, you are” Hyerin tap the ball out of Kyuhyun’s hands and shoot the ball “Yes, hahaha”

                “Princess, let’s go now” Leeteuk

                “Neh, oppa” her face is painted with disappointment, Donghae noticed that.

                “Hyung, can we just play for at least five minutes while they still fixing our things, manager hyung will call us if they are done” Donghae suggested

                “Ok, let’s play bet” Heechul suddenly backing up Donghae “Let’s play two teams whoever lose will treat dinner for the whole team”

                “I’m on it, this is my time to take revenge from the last time” Kyuhyun said

                “Ok, are we playing basketball? Five on five?” Leeteuk ask

                “Wait, Hyerinssi can’t play if we did that?” Sungmin

                “It’s ok, Hyerin can take my spot, I’m already tired and my back is already aching” Leeteuk

                “Then its leeteuk’s line vs my line” Heechul “I’ll take Hyerin in my line” Heechul pull Hyerin to his side,

                “What? No can’t do, she’s is my sister, she on my side” Leeteuk

                Heechul knows that if Hyerin is on his team there is 99.9% that they will win, especially that Donghae and Kyuhyun is in Leeteuk’s line and Leeteuk also know that.

                “Siwon, Yesung and Ryewook is in my line; you have Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun in your line”Heechul explain

                Leeteuk look at he little kids behind him they are all look like pitiful children looking at their mother not to abandon them.

                “Then I exchange the monkey for my little princess” pushing away Eunhyuk

                “Yah, Teukie hyung we’re friends why don’t you give Kyuhyun away or Donghae”

                “No, can’t do, I won’t exchange, this line made of royalties Siwon the prince, Yesung the king of ost, Ryewook the king of kitchen, Hyerin the princess and me as the universal star” Heechul

                “Oppa can you stop arguing and let’s just play” Hyerin whine

                “Ok, let’s play” Heechul tagging Hyerin along with him

                Eunhyuk and Shindong pull their poor leader on their side to plan the game.

                “Ok, who’s going to play?” Heechul

                “me, hyung” Siwon raise his hand

                “Heechul oppa can I play too” Hyerin

                “Hyerinnie, are you sure?” Ryewook

                “Neh, I want to play too, please Heechul oppa”

                “Ok, then Siwon, Hyerin and Yesung will play for the team”

On Leeteuk’s line

                “I can’t believe my own sister don’t want my line” Leeteuk moving his head sideways

                “Hyung, I just concentrate on this or else we’ll be paying the meals for tonight” Eunhyuk

                “Fine, who’s going to play?”

                “Me” Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyumin raise their hands

                “Ok, but be careful Hyerin I’m sure she will play” Leeteuk

                “Neh, Hyung”

                They are ready to play the game, Hyerin remove her jacket and tied up her hair. Its Siwon vs Kyuhyun; Yesung vs Donghae; Hyerin vs Eunhyuk.  After a minutes of preparations, they are ready to start, Heechul’s line got the first ball. After Hyerin pass the ball inside the court of Siwon, Eunhyuk left her all alone.

                “Yah!!!! Hyukjae oppa” Hyerin shouted as she run

                Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun teamed up to guard Siwon who is the key player of their team, Siwon is can’t get out of his guards, he look at Yesung but Donghae’s defense is too tight then he spotted Hyerin, without hesistation he passed it her, Hyerin in state of shock catching the ball.

                “Hyerinssi…. Run….” Heechul shouted

                “Princess….run” Leeteuk shouted also

                “Hyerinnie….run” Ryewook

                Hyerin just run towards to the other side of the court. The people on the side of the court are laughing out loud for what they are witnessing with their every own eyes.

                “Sungminahh…. Take a video of this” Leeteuk still laughing

                “I’m….. re…cor..ding it” Sungmin can’t speak clearly because he was laughing too hard “Oh, my stomach is hurting”

                “Hyerinssi…yah…dribble the ball…..” Heechul instructed her still laughing

                Hyerin stop to look back to Heechul then she saw Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun running after her.

                “Princess….run…run….” Leeteuk shouted

                Hyerin starts to run again and when she was near at the basket, Donghae catch up with her and he is blocking her way.

                “Shoot……shoot…Hyerin…..” they all shouted

                “Yah!!!! Let me shoot” she threatens Donghae with her striking eyes.

                Donghae relax and just stand there, Hyerin jump and throw the ball towards the basket, she had this big smile on her face as the ball went in.

                “I got it” Hyerin jumping out of joy

                “My angel you did it” Donghae out of his happiness hugs Hyerin and turn around like in the movie scene

                “Donghaessiiii, I’m getting dizzy put me down” Donghae put her down and the situation become awkward for the two of them.

                “Hyerinsiiii” Yesung attempt to hug her but two hands grab him away from Hyerin.

                “Hyerinssi… we score” Siwon giving her a high five

                “Neh, Siwon oppa now we’re leading”

                “Hyerinssi….” Heechul tap Hyerin’s head

                “Heechul oppa, I did great right?” Hyerin

                “Off course, now we don’t have to worry about paying” Heechul

                “We will let them pay tonight” Hyerin smirk

                “That is my dongsaeng” Heechul

                “Princess….” Leeteuk had this big smile in his face

                “Oppa, I score, did you see that”

                “Neh, I saw that”

                “Dongsaengyah….” Kyuhyun gave Hyerin high-five

                In the middle of celebration “Boys were going now” their manager call them

                “What!!!!! wa…it” Leeteuk “hyung, wait we still not finish here” Leeteuk

                “We need to go now, so it means that we won right” Hyerin is smiling

                “Wa..it… waittt…we still haven’t score yet” Kyuhyun

                “But it’s time to go and we scored” Ryewook

                “I want some grilled pork and strawberry milkshake” Hyerin is joyous

                “Me too….” Ryewook

                “Yah..yah… don’t talk about food here, we’re not done here” Eunhyuk protesting

                “Boys, we’re going now” their manager called them again

                “But manager hyung telling us to go, so it means the game is over” Heechul “Come little kids, we need to get in the car”

                “Neh” Hyerin and Ryewook follow Heechul like they were the little ducks, skipping around

                “We will as many as we can tonight” Heechul

                “Neh” Heechul’s line unison

                “What do you want to eat?” Heechul

                “Grilled Meat….” They all shouted

                The heechul’s line are celebrating going out the court while Leeteuk’s line left dumb-founded.

                “What are we going to do now?” Sungmin

                “Let’s do this in old fashion way” Leeteuk “Kai bai po”

                “Yah, if you’re planning something, do that at the restaurant, we need to go” Heechul shouted at them

                Leeteuk’s line runs to catch up with them. While they were all laughing and joking around walking together, they didn’t know that there are people observing them.

                “You see, she is happy in where she is now, you don’t have to proceed in your plan” Dr. Hyun

                “But she will be happier if she comes with me, I’m just getting what supposed to mine, I’ve already lost Hyesun this time I won’t lose our daughter, Ae Sun”

                “Have you call Donghae?”

                “Wae?” Dr. Hyun

                “Call him and tell him to come back here as soon as possible” the man said

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I finished this chapter......

Looking forward to the next chapter...... i hope i could finish it by next week