Promise

Hyung's little sister

 

                “Yah!!!! Hyunnie…. Put me down… I’m getting dizzy..”

                “Aniyo……”

                “You’re still sick…put me down or else…”

                “Or else what….” Kyuhyun stop spinning and look at her “you will kiss me again” he moves his face closer to Hyerin.

                “Yah!!! Hyunnie… what are you doing….. yah… Cho Kyuhyun… don’t come near me” Hyerin pushing him away

                Kyuhyun move closer until their faces are just few inches away from each other. Hyerin is getting nervous; her heart keeps on beating so fast.

                “Hyun….nie……” stuttering

                “We already did this, why are you getting nervous?”

                “Hyunnie…this is not funny….”

                “I’m not joking…. I kiss you while you’re sleeping and you kiss me when I’m helpless… so we better to do this that we both aware……”

                “Cho Kyuhyun….don’t you dare….”

                “I dare you…ready….” when Kyuhyun about to kiss Hyerin

                “Hello……. I’m back….”

                Hyerin kick Kyuhyun’s knee to let her go.

                “Awww…… why did you kick me!? You will pay later… ” rubbing his knee, Hyerin just stick her tongue out

                “Oh!!!... Zhoumi oppa…..”

                “Hyerinnie……”

                Hyerin walk towards to Zhoumi to give him a big welcome hug “Welcome back Zhoumi oppa”

                “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you, but it seems like you become more beautiful than before”

                “You look more handsome than before oppa”

                “Yah!! Break-off you two”

                Kyuhyun grab Hyerin’s shirt from the back and pull her away from Zhoumi.

                “Kyunnie, I heard that you’re sick that is why I go straight here from the airport”

                “Yes, he sick” Hyerin remove Kyuhyun’s hand off her shirt “really SICK”

                “Yah! Park Hyerin!” Kyuhyun knows what Hyerin means by sick

                Zhoumi hasn’t any clue on what just happen between the two so he just smiled at them.

                “By the way Hyerin when is your exhibit?”

                Hyerin’s face turns sour at the last word that came out from Zhoumi.

Skip

                They been talking at the living room for almost two hours now, Kyuhyun sitting beside Hyerin while Zhoumi sitting at the other sofa.

                “Park Hyerin how come it turns out to be like this?” Kyuhyun can’t believe what his dongsaeng just said

                “Does Leeteuk hyung knows about this?” Zhoumi

                Hyerin told everything about the cancelation of her exhbit because of the issues that being thrown at her but except for her hint of Dr. Hyun’s involvement.

                “Anni, Jungsu oppa doesn’t know, this is the first time that I tell this to someone” her voice is shaking, her hands are cold and trembling.

                “I think you should tell it to Leeteuk hyung” Zhoumi

                “Neh, Hyung has the right to know this; you’re being unfair to him” Kyuhyun

                “Neh, I know that but I don’t want anyone to know this and make it as big news and drag oppa’s name into this mess, I don’t want oppa’s name to be ruin because of me and I don’t want him to get worried”

                “Babo…” Kyuhyun smack Hyerin’s head gently “Do you think hyung will just seat back while you’re going through with all of this….. and don’t you think hyung is not worried about you right now… are you even thinking Park Hyerin”

                Hyerin pouted like a little kid and bow her head defeated, she knows that her oppas are right,  she doesn’t want her brother to get worried but she ended up making Leeteuk sickly worried about her.

                “What should I do now?” Hyerin controlling herself not to cry

                “First, you need to tell all of this to your oppa” Zhoumi

                “Neh, but what if he got mad at me” Hyerin looked up to Kyuhyun, her eyes are teary

                “He won’t be mad at you” Kyuhyun noticed that Hyerin’s eyes are full of fear, he place his hand over Hyerin’s hand

                “Because you’re the last person that Leeteuk hyung will be mad at” Kyuhyun

                “Leeteuk hyung loves you more than anything in this world” Zhoumi

                Kyuhyun pull Hyerin into his arms “You already know how much he loves the name of super junior and elf right?”

                “Neh”

                “Double it…. aniyo triple it…. or a hundreds time of that….. that how much he love his little spoiled brat sister so you have nothing to be scared of, araso?”

                “Neh…”

                “You don’t have to be scared because I’m also here” Kyuhyun breaks off the hug to hold Hyerin head between his hands “Hyunnie is here, always remember that”

                “Neh, Hyunnie”  Kyuhyun remove his hands and dial his phone

                “Hyung, where is Leeteuk hyung right now?”

                “Hmmm…… Can Hyerin go over there right now?”

                “Neh, she going right now…. Kamsahamnida hyung” he hanged up

                “Teukie hyung is at the SBS station doing some shooting you can go there now, manager hyung or probably cordi noona will wait for you outside”

                “But Hyunnie…. I’m not ready yet” Hyerin

                “Yah!! You already told us……. So you can tell it to hyung… go there right now….or else… you know what I mean” Kyuhyun show his evil smile

                “Tsk…” Hyerin smack her Hyunnie’s head “Why did I get an evil magnae as my bestfriend?”

“Aishiii… this kid…. I’m still older than you…. don’t you think you’re not being evil treating me like this” Kyuhyun

“Because you deserve it, psycho…….go back to your room now…”

Skip

                SBS outside building

                Eunbyeol waits for Hyerin outside the studio then lead her at studio where Leeteuk is shooting. The artists are on five minutes break Leeteuk spotted Hyerin who is silently sitting at one corner, he walk towards his little sister.

                “Oppa” Hyerin immediately hug her brother

                “Oh!! Princess… why are you here? Did something happen?” Leeteuk return the hug “What’s wrong?  Huh?

                “Oppa…. Can I stay and come with you?”

                “Off course…. Anything for you princess”

                “And I also have something to say to you later” Hyerin tone become serious

                Leeteuk alarmed by Hyerin’s tone, he broke the hug and look at his sister “What is it?”

                “Oh!! Leeteuk’s princess is here” one artist said

                “Anneyoung haseyo….Ahjussi”

                “Did you come here to watch your oppa?”

                “Neh, ahjussi”

                “Take your places everyone” staff announces

                “Princess, you stay here for awhile, we will talk later after this”

                “Neh, oppa”

                Leeteuk gets back to the set to continue the shooting while Hyerin just observing from a far and thinking her way to say the things that she needs to say to her brother. After two hours the shoot finally over, Leeteuk bid his goodbye to other artist before going to his sister.

                “Are you tired?” Leeteuk

                “Aniyo…. I want to go with you oppa”

                “Araso, let’s go” he show his hand

                “Ok” Hyerin take her brother’s hand

                Leeteuk hook Hyerin’s hand safely to his arms as they walk outside to get to the van.

Inside the van

                Leeteuk ask his manager and stylist if they can get some food for them so that he and Hyerin can have time to talk.

                “Ok, what are you going to tell me now?” Leeteuk sit up straight, he already knows what Hyerin is going to say and he was trying to keep his calm because he doesn’t want to scare his sister.

                “Uhmmm….. oppa” Hyerin’s heart is beating so fast, she can feel all her blood is going up to her head.

                “Princess…. It’s ok…. Oppa will listen” he softly said and shows his comforting smile

                “Hmmm…. Oppa…. About my exhibit….”

                Both their heart beat raise as soon as those words came out from Hyerin’s mouth.

                “M….y…. ex…hi…bit….” Hyerin stops, she can’t say it in front of her brother, she clench her hands to stop it from shaking.

                “Princess…. You have nothing to worry about just let it out” Leeteuk hold his sister’s trembling hands

                Hyerin take a breath “it..s been cancelled……. Aniyo… it will never happen” She bow her head and wait for worse from his brother

                “Finally, you told me” Leeteuk tap her head, he feel so relief now that Hyerin finally talk to him.

                “You already know?” Hyerin was surprise if her brother already knows what happen

                “Aniyo…. I just have a feeling that my little sister is having a hard time lately; I feel so relieve and happy that you finally open up to me” he lay his hand over Hyerin’s head

                “mianhe oppa…”

                “It’s ok, princess… I know that you still uncomfortable with me as your brother” Leeteuk trying his best not to cry and stay strong in front of Hyerin

                “I’m really sorry, sorry for disappointing you…mianhe…” Leeteuk can hear Hyerin sobbing

                “Come here” he give some comforting hug to his little sister “You didn’t disappoint oppa, you will never disappoint me in fact you make me proud for being strong to stand in your own with all of these, I should be the one who is sorry because oppa is not brave and strong enough to protect my baby sister…. You are braver and stronger than oppa….”

                “Mianhe… oppa….. I don’t know what to do... I’m so scared that other people will know and they will use it against you…. and they will….” Hyerin can’t continue her words because her emotions already over power her; she cries in his brother’s arms like a little child, like she always becominh everytime Leeteuk holding her.

                “You silly kid….you are hurting all this time, did you already forget what I told you before? I’m going to take care of you; I’m going to protect you…. Oppa will protect his baby sister”

                After Hyerin subside her tears, she continue to talk all of the details about what happen, the accusation of plagiarism, her questionable school documents, records everything except for Dr. Hyun information.

                “My saving is enough for the compensation that they are asking for, so it won’t be a problem; after I settle my debt to them I’m will go back to Paris to check my records and clear it so I can go back to study again” Hyerin

                “How about your paintings?” Leeteuk ask

                “There’s no point in continuing it…. I stop and focus on my study”

                “Yes… there still a point of continuing it…. because that is your dream…... I won’t allow you to study if that will be your reason to stop doing your dream” Leeteuk voice become stern

                “But oppa”

                “This is your dream that we’ve been talking about young lady, you give your heart, soul and blood in every piece of paintings you’ve done and every you make on the canvass is equal to your own life and dreams…. I won’t let anyone to destroy that… I won’t let anyone to get your life and dreams away from you. You don’t owe anything to anyone, I will fight to protect your dreams… do you understand me?” Leeteuk looking straight to Hyerin’s eyes

                “But oppa…. what if this thing will spread...and some people… it will just ruin yo…” before Hyerin can continue her words

                “I don’t want to hear those words from you ever again…. I build this name in able for me to get you back here, I build this name in able for me to give you a comfortable life, I build this name in able for me to protect you… so I will…. I’ll put my name on the line to protect you, so don’t ever say those words again” Hyerin can see the seriousness of her brother’s words through his eyes.

“From now on you will just listen to oppa, whatever you will heard in the future you will just ignore it, you will only listen to me, I need you to trust me and believe me, do you understand?” wiping his little sister’s tears

“Neh, oppa” she just nodded

He looked at Hyerin straight to her eyes“I just need you to be strong and hang on for a little bit; don’t think of anything else and don’t you ever think of leaving again, araso?”

“Araso” somehow she felt relief hearing those words from her brother but some part of her heart and thoughts are still doubting because of what she heard and the images she sees in her mind.

After the talk between the siblings, Leeteuk made a bow to himself that this time he will never fail to protect his sister; he will protect his little sister from anything to anyone with all his strength. Leeteuk brought his sister along with him wherever he goes; he was holding Hyerin’s hand like he was holding a precious treasure in his hand. Leeteuk don’t need to go at radio station, so they decided to eat somewhere before going to the company. As the time passes by they are back from being cute and lovely siblings that they was.

Skip

                At Hyun’s residence

                “How this happen!!!!?” Mr. Hyun taking over his phone “Tell me what happen?”

                “I’m so sorry sir, I really don’t know how did they found out…. I just open the door and Hyerin’s brother start to beat me up like a mad man, then the guy name Donghae look in every room until he found Hyerin and drag her out of my apartment”

                “What!!! How can they treat my daughter like that”

                Dr. Hyun heard the shouting he enters the room to see what is happening, he saw his brother talking over the phone so he just sat at the couch near at the fireplace.

                “Hyerin was very scared at the time, I wanted to get her away from that guy’s arms but I couldn’t because of her brother”

                “They will pay for this…. They will pay for what they did”

                “Mianhamnida sir, I was taken by surprise”

                “I understand….we should be more careful…. I should just let the two of you stay outside the city to avoid this”

                “I’m so sorry sir… I couldn’t protect your daughter”

                “It’s alright my son…It’s not your fault anyway… ” Mr. Hyun calm down a bit

                “Sir, I’m getting worried about her…. What if… Hyerin won’t come back to me…. Sir… I don’t want to lose her again…. I don’t know how do to live if Hyerin is not with me” Gu Donghae sniffing like was crying

                “Don’t worry to much…we will get my daughter back…. You and AeSun will be together anytime soon” Mr. Hyun look at Dr. Hyun “We will talk about this next time… take some rest and please try to call my daughter”

                “I will sir”

                Mr. Hyun hanged up the phone and sit down on his chair.

                “Is that Donghae?” Dr. Hyun ask

                “Those bastards” Mr. Hyun sitted across Dr. Hyun

                “What happen? What did Donghae tell you?”

                “AeSun’s so called brother when you Donghae and force my daughter to come with them”

                “What!? By force?” Dr. Hyun didn’t believe it, he reall knows how much Leeteuk cared for Hyerin, he will never hurt her

                “Neh, Donghae said that he was beaten by AeSun low-life brother…. AeSun was really scared and that guy named also Donghae drags her out of the apartment”

                “It’s impossible….they will never hurt Hyerin like that…”

                “Are you saying that Donghae is lying to me?’

                “Yes… because I know that they love Hyerin… especially Hyerin’s brother….Mr. Park loves and treasure his sister more than anything in this world…. He will never hurt Hyerin....”

                “Seunghyun from the tone of your voice…it seems like your taking side of that so-called brother of AeSun”

                “I’m not taking any side here… I just want Hyerin’s happiness… I want her to be happy for the rest of her life because she had enough…” Dr. Hyun voice become firm

                “And what do you think I’m doing right now; I’m doing all of this for her happiness, in able for her to live well and to be happy”

                “Anni…. you’re doing this for yourself…for your own happiness…..”

                “What do you mean by that?” Mr. Hyun stands up

Skip

Super Junior practice room

                The super junior members are having a break after two hours of straight practice for the up coming SM Town concert. The Park siblings are sitting in one corner, Hyerin was just reading a book while Leeteuk trying to figure out how to braid Hyerin’s hair.

                “Princess…. can you grant oppa’s wish?”

                “Neh, oppa what is it?”

                “I’m just going to ask you to please don’t enter in any relationship”

                Hyerin was surprise by her brother’s word; she closed her book and faces her brother.

                “I thought about it, since you wanted to go back to university I won’t object to that, after we fix these problems, I want you to live in normal life, I want you to concentrate in your study and paintings until you graduated again…. can you do that?”

                “Uhmm… off course oppa….. being heart broken twice is enough…..so you don’t have to worry a thing….ahh… oppa…..”  Hyerin hesistate

                “What is it? Tell me”

                “I do really want to move out”

                “Ok, if that’s what you want, is your apartment next to my dorm is ok with you?”

                Hyerin think about it for awhile “Neh, it’s ok… as long as I have my own place to concentrate… after all I’m going to be a student again…” she smile brightly “And oppa…..” Hyerin smiling shyly

                “You want something…right?”

                “Oppa… hmmm…when I enter university….hmmm…. can I have my….own car…” Hyerin giving a puppy eye to her brother

                “Don’t you give me that puppy eyes…. Andwae….”

                “Wae!!!!?” Hyerin whine “You mean that you will let your cute sister to walk and used public transportation”

                Leeteuk thinkings for awhile “hmmmmmm…… but it’s much cheaper for our monthly expenses….”

                “Yah!!! Ahjussiii…..” Hyerin smack her brother arms

                “Ouch!!!! You’re being violent again…” rubbing his arms “I won’t give you a car because I personally drop and pick you up at your school”

                “Aishiii…. Park Jungsu… I’m not a kid anymore…”

                “But you are still a baby for me…”

                “Ahjusssiii” Hyerin is sulking

                Leeteuk stand up and stretch “Let’s finish this practice so we can go home and rest”

                Hyerin also stand up and jumps at Leeteuk’s back, she wraps her arms around Leeteuk’s neck

                “Princess…. get down… you will be hurt…”

                “Andwae…. Bad ahjussi… I will punish you”

                “Jungsuyah…. Is there something wrong?” Heechul

                Leeteuk move his left and right while Hyerin move her head up and down.

                “Are you two fighting?” Yesung ask

                “Jungsu oppa is so mean he won’t let me..” before Hyerin can speak Leeteuk cover

                “We will talk about your car in some other time” Leeteuk whisper

                “When!!!?”

                “Someday…”

                “Ok…fine…then...Super junior will be needing a new leader” she tighten her arms around Leeteuk

                “Princess…. Ah….. I can’t breathe….” Leeteuk is struggling “Help me… help me….” He calls for help

                “Oh…..!!!! Hyerinssi…stop it……” they all went closer to the siblings

                Yesung, Sungmin and Donghae went at the back of Hyerin to pull her off, while Heechul, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk trying to remove Hyerin’s hand.

                “Wa..it… wa.it..Ryewookssii… don’t pull me…” Ryewook is pulling Leeteuk away from Hyerin which added to his struggle.

                “Hyerinssi… let go now…” Yesung

                “Fine…fine…. You win… I agree” Leeteuk

                “Really!!!?”

                “Neh!!! Just let go of me now…. I can’t breathe… ”

                Hyerin jumps off to his brother when she accidentally hit Donghae’s right eye with her elbow.

                “Ahhh!!!” Donghae cover his eye

                “Omo!!! Mianhe… agi….” Hyerin remove Donghae’s hand to look at his eyes “Mianhe….Agi… mianhe…” she caressing Donghae’s eyes to ease the pain “Baby… I’m sorry…”

                The atmosphere is really awkward, they are really in shock what they just heard and the action of Hyerin, especially Donghae who is really confusion of the suddenly action of the girl in front of him

                “Does still hurts? Huh?” she was his hair

                Donghae looked at her and her face gently, Hyerin finally realize what is happening she immediately pull away.

                “Mianhe… Donghaessiiii” then she turn her attention to Leeteuk “It’s your fault ahjussi”

                “Wae? Look my back is aching right now” Leeteuk rubbing his back

                “Why are you two fighting?” Eunhyuk ask

                “It’s his fault” Hyerin pointed her brother

                “Jungsuyah.. what did you do?” Heechul

                “Nothing” Leeteuk shrugged his shoulder

                “Oppa doesn’t want me to……” Leeteuk cover Hyerin’s mouth before she could say anything

                “Princess… is just having a girl thing… you know…..”

                “Ah…..” they all just nodded because they all know what Leeteuk means about that

                Hyerin remove Leeteuk’s hand “No… I’m not… aishii… ahjussi….” She getting irritated

                “Aigoooo… my little sister is really cute” Leeteuk pinching Hyerin’s cheek “Fine…. Oppa will buy you ice cream…….. come on let’s go…”        

Skip

Hyun’s residence

                “What do you mean by that?” Mr. Hyun stands up

                “You know what I mean…. you’re only doing this for your own happiness…”

                Mr. Hyun grabs Dr. Hyun’s collar “Seunghyun….. you’re being too much..”

                “You are the one who’s being too much here….. stop re-living you and Hyesun love story to her daughter….”

                “Why not!!? Hyesun supposed to be mine…. She mine right before she met that jerk… and AeSun is our daughter…. she is our love child… so I will do whatever I want for her to live the life that Hyesun supposed to be living if she only marry me”

                “Hyung…. She’s not AeSun….. Hyerin is not AeSun… she’s not your daughter……”

                Mr. Hyun can’t hold himself, he punch Dr. Hyun face.

                “She is AeSun…. She is my daughter….”

Skip

Ice Cream Parlor

                Hyerin together with Ryewook, Kyuhyun and Sungmin is patiently waiting at the table for their ice cream to arrive.

                “Here’s your ice cream…” Leeteuk put down the tray with strawberry ice cream, followed by Eunhyuk and Zhoumi.

                The little kids excitedly get their ice cream

                “Oh!! I’m only planning to but one cone of ice cream for princess, why I ended up buying them all” Leeteuk mumble with long face and look at his dongsaeng.

                “Hmmm…. It’s delicious….. I really love this…” Hyerin smile big that made Leeteuk smile

                “Oppa…let’s go to Han River park after this…” Hyerin suggested

                “What? It’s getting late… you need to take some rest” Leeteuk

                “Please oppa…  then let’s light some fireworks… it will be fun”

                “Hmmm….. that sounds fun… hyung let’s go there” Ryewook

                “Leeteuk hyung…. Let’s go there for awhile…” Kyuhyun backing up the idea

                “Oppa…please….please….”

                “Fine…. We will go after you finish eating your ice cream” Leeteuk

                “Wait…. Where’s Donghae?” Eunhyuk said

                “He’s just behind us when we’re buying ice cream” Zhoumi

                “Where that boy went?” Leeteuk

                Then after minutes Donghae shows up with a paper bag in his hand.

                “Here…. I’m just thinking you will like to eat your ice cream with this” Donghae gave the paper bag to Hyerin

                Hyerin open the paper bag then her eyes becomes so bright

                “Hmmm…. fries…” she take one piece and eat it “Komowo”

                Donghae blush when he sees Hyerin’s smile, Leeteuk noticed that smile and he look at his sister enjoying what Donghae gave to her.”

                “Princess…. stop eating that….” Leeteuk grab the paper bag with fries, he’s a little bit annoyed

                “Wae oppa?” taking the last piece on her hand

                “It’s bad for you…don’t you remembered the last time that you’ve been at the hospital, you have anemia and your body is little weak….  You should watching what you are eating” Leeteuk tone is very different and he’s glaring at Donghae.

                “I don’t want you to eat something like this.... araso…”

                “Neh, Jungsu oppa” Hyerin just pouted

                “Are you done…let’s go if you want to go to Han River Park” Leeteuk stand up and take Hyerin’s hand.

Skip

                Han River Park

                Hyerin, Ryewook and Sungmin are playing with little fireworks at the river bank, while Donghae was just watching them, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun are sitting at the bench ; Leeteuk and Eunhyuk was just standing watching.

                “Kyunah… you really love her do you?” Zhoumi suddenly ask

                “How did you know?” Kyuhyun ask back

                “They way you looked at her, the way you touch her, everything that you do are enough to tell that you truly love Hyerin”

                “Yeh, I do love her but I wish what am I doing is enough for her to love me… but I’m not expecting that…” Kyuhyun looked up at the sky

                “Wae?”

                “Because Hyerin is a loyal person, if she falls in love with someone, she will stay in love with him for eternity.”

                “You mean…”

                He looked at Zhoumi then he looked at Hyerin from the distance“Neh, it’s hard to admit but Hyerin still in love with Donghae hyung as Donghae hyung loves my little dongsaeng. All I can do now is to be her bestfriend who always at her side no matter what happen, in that way I can still keep her by my side for the rest of our lives”

                “Kyuhyunssi…. you are a real man… I’m so glad to have a friend like you….”

                “Thanks to Hyerin that I become like this….”

                “YAH!!! Hyunnie….what are you doing sitting there.. come here and play with us” Hyerin yelled

                “I don’t play that kind of games, I only play starcraft”

                “Aishii….you’re just afraid of losing that is why you don’t want to play” Hyerin stick her tongue out

                “Yah!!! You little brat…. I’ll show you how great I am in term of games.. wanna bet?” Kyuhyun stand up

                “Sure? The loser will treat a dinner” Hyerin

                “Game on, my little dongsaeng” Kyuhyun run to join the fun

Skip

                Leeteuk and Eunhyuk was standing at the side while observing the people playing at the river bank.

                “You're acting weird today, did something happen?” Hyukjae ask

                “No, I'm not” Leeteuk denied

                “Yes, you are” Eunhyuk slightly nudge his hyung

                “In what way?”

                “You seem like being too protective again towards your sister"

                “Eunhyukssi…. You know I just found out something today” Leeteuk look at the distance and smile like an old man will speak words of wisdom.

                “It’s scarier to see a girl who’s acting as strong and mature woman than to see a girl who’s getting mad at you” Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk “you know what is the reason”

                “I don’t know”

                “Because behind those acts is a scared little girl who’s afraid to the world; she strong from the outside but more fragile than a glass from the inside”

                “You mean..”

                 "It's more difficult to handle them; It's too scary because you don't know how to hold them to avoid them after being broken"

                “Is that the reason why you're being too protective over Hyerin again, and keeping her away from Donghae?”

                “As i said i don't know how to hold Hyerin right now and I couldn't in trust her to anyone, that is why i told her not to get into a relationship for now”

                 "But what about Donghae, we both know how much Donghae falls in love with your sister; he might looked like a playboy or sweet talker but once he falls in love…. he falls so deeply…. Like he was now on your sister..”

                "I know that but my baby sister id more important to me... I promise to our parents that I will take care of Hyerin no matter what happen......and I’m afraid that if someone broke her again she might not be able to survive it… I can’t afford to take a risk on that… as for Donghae, he might need to know how to fall out of love with Hyerin… so he can let go of her…”

                “Donghae the most stubborn person that I ever known, he will do whatever he wants to do.. He won't let go of Hyerin"

                “As much as possible I don’t want to break my good relationship with Donghae but if that’s the only choice I have to protect Hyerin then I will…” tears are forming at the corner of Leeteuk’s eyes as he doesn’t know whom his heart is aching for; for himself or for his both dongsaeng.

                “Ahjussii….” Hyerin approach them, she’s panting because of running "Are you crying?" she noticed the forming tears in Leeteuk's eyes

               "No, I'm not" he wipe his eyes as he stand up and touch Hyerin's cold cheeks “You’re already cold… let go back home..”

                “Can we stay for little minute?”

                “It’s getting late….. you should be sleeping by now…. let’s go… we will just go back here again” Leeteuk grab Hyerin’s hand

                “Promise?” Hyerin show her pinky finger

                Leeteuk hook his pinky finger to Hyerin’s finger “I will keep my promise this time”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys.... long time no update.....

Few more chapters to go to end this fan fic and i hope you still enjoy this from the very end.... thank you for all those read my fanfic... thank you very much.... ^_______^

Super Junior 5jib is going to be release soon... we elf are anticipating it..... and we all know it will be another daebak for our sj oppa and to us elf.... but for now hope you enjoy this another chapter that i write.... thank you!!!!!