The Perfect Day

Hyung's little sister

As Hyerin predicted Gu Donghae tries to talk to Donghae, he always going to super junior schedule waiting there or sometimes he calls Donghae’s phone but the help of the two eldest Leeteuk and Heechul, Gu Donghae can’t get near to Donghae. 

                One before super junior leaves for SS2 manila.

                Donghae has no scheduled so he stay at the dorm entire day sleeping.

                Love u more Love u more Love u more

                “Yobuseyo?”

                “Yah, you’re still sleeping"

                “Hyerinssi….”

                “It’s already 5:00pm, it’s time to wake up and read the instruction that I will send to you”

                “What!?” Donghae still half-sleep

                “Today is the day that I will kidnap you”

                “What kind of kidnapping is this?” Donghae gets up to his bed

                “Yah, you’re ruining my plan here” Hyerin whinning

                “Ok, fine, you’re kidnapping now, what I need to do?”

                “You need to go here at our old house by 8:00, if you aren’t here by that time, you’re going to pay big time, so hurry up now” Hyerin

                “Araso, Saranghae my angel”

                “See you later, Donghaessi”

                Donghae put his phone on the bed then dance off like a crazy person going to the bathroom. After 30 minutes of shower, he was looking at himself at the mirror anxiously.

                “I never thought being kidnap by an angel would make me this nervous, this is much nerve wracking than my debut and this is the first time someone will do this for me”

                He take a deep breath “Yah, Lee Donghae just relax, everything will be fine, hurry up now your angel is waiting, be more handsome to night, huh?” he wink at the mirror and walk back to his room.

                He is ready to leave, wearing all black pants and polo sleeves are pulled up to his elbow (like he was wearing in i wanna love you performance), he get the car keys and singing happily towards the door, as he opens the door to his surprise.

Skip

                After an hour of driving, Donghae arrived at Park’s old house, the place look so normal from the outside but he can’t stop getting nervous. He enters the gate and gets the key from a flower pot where Hyerin told him. He opens the door still no sign of Hyerin or sign of people, the whole place is so clean and there are fresh flowers everywhere.

                “Hyerinssi…” he closes the door behind him “Hyerinssi” he saw a letter at the table in the living room.

                Babo fish, go to the basement room

                “What she is planning to do now?”

                Donghae follow the instruction and he was standing right in front of the door, he was getting more nervous, his heart beating so fast. He never imagines in his life that a girl would do this to him and that makes him more anxious.

                Knock Three Times if you are ready to come in

                Donghae took a deep breath and turn the knob. When he enters, the room was filled with Christmas lights, there are also different fresh flowers all over the place then he saw Hyerin standing in the middle of the room, wearing a white dress and hair curled lay down behind her back (http://www.jk2wholesale.com/wholesale-korean-elegant-girls-dress-4109-p-2227.html).  In his eyes she is the most beautiful thing that he laid eyes on and again he fell inlove with his angel standing in front of him.

                “Hye…rinssi..” it’s the only word that he can say at that time

                “I’m not good in sing but this is the only way to say this to you” then music started

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-5P-VAZZ84

 

A day when the morning

Sunlight shines on me

And I feel unsually good

A day when my flushed face

Feels especially prettier

A day so wonderful to confess

The feelings I’ve been hiding

A day to whisper the feelings

Of my trembling heart

It started when you looked at me and laughed

I discovered love from the beating sound of my heart

 

Aren’t there any better words than I Love You?

I can’t express my feelings

With common words like LOVE

I’ve hesistated for much too long

But today I’ll surely tell you

It’s perfect day to confess my love

 

                Hyerin reached for Donghae, he immediately when closer to Hyerin, his eyes filled with tears he was very surprise on what he sees right now. Hyerin wipe his tears, Donghae put his arms around Hyerin waist, they both looking at each other.

 

A day when the evening twilight shine one me

And I feel unsually good

A day when your eyes look especially charming

A day so wonderful to confess my nervous feelings

A day to whisper the feelings of my trembling heart

It started when I held your hand

I discovered love from its tingling sensation

 

Aren’t there any better words than “I Love You”?

I can’t express my feelings with common words like “LOVE”

I’ve hesistated for much too long

But today I’ll surely tell you

It’s perfect day to confess my love

 

I think I know

What love is after meeting you

In my eyes, only you

On my lips, only laughter

This feeling that fills my heart

This is love, right?

 

Aren’t there any better words than “I Love You”?

I can’t express my feelings with common words like “LOVE”

I’ve hesistated for much too long

But today I’ll surely tell you

It’s perfect day to confess my love

 

I’ll confess “I’ll love you forever”

 

                “You said that you’re not the right east sea that I want, yes, you’re right about that because you are more than just right you are the perfect east sea for me and I’m willing to go with you wherever you go, I want to stay here with you, I want to spend my life with you until forever. I will stay beside you until you said so.” Hyerin controlling herself not to cry “I’m sorry if you waited this long just to hear this but now I’m worthy to say this to you “Saranghaeyo Lee Donghae, I will fall over and over again to you, I will love you until my last breathe, I love you so much”

                “I love you too my dear angel, you’re the only woman that I will fall for over and over again”

                “Saranghae, Donghae oppa” Hyerin put her arms around Donghae’s neck

                “naega dangsin-eul neomu saranghae (I love you so much), my dear angel”

                Donghae pull Hyerin closer to him, little by little he lean forward to Hyerin until they lips meet, this kiss is more special, its more sweeter than before cause finally Hyerin is free from her past and openly offer her heart to Donghae.

                “Did you like my surprise to you?” Hyerin smile

                “Hmmmm, the singing is ok for an amateur” Donghae

                “Yah” she gently hit Donghae’s chest “Sorry if your girlfriend is not a singer”

                “I’m just joking, you’re totally perfect in everything you do and I feel like I was serenade by an angel”

                “You’re just saying that to make me feel good” Hyerin is pouting

                “Aniyo, you are really good” Donghae looks around “So, what is the next plan my dear kidnapper”

                “I kidnap you so” Hyerin smirk “We will stay here all night”

                “Bouya? “

                “Don’t worry, I’ll return you back in time” Hyerin gives Donghae another kiss

                “Are you ready?” Hyerin ask

                “Ready for what?” Donghae look so puzzled

                “You know” Hyerin smiling sweetly

                “Oh! You mean” Donghae brighten up “We’re going to do it tonight”

                “Babo, what are you thinking?” she gently hit Donghae’s head “I’m asking if you’re ready to eat now because I’m so hungry after that singing thing”

                “Oh, that one” Donghae scratching his head

                “Come on, let’s go upstairs now”

Skip

                After the sweet dinner that they shared, as the night is getting late they prepare to sleep. Donghae who is the first one first dressing up in his pajamas, wearing some dark blue hoodie jacket and black jogging pants, he anxiously waiting for Hyerin at her room sitting on the bed.

                “You’re not sleepy yet?” Hyerin came out from the bathroom while drying her hair with towel. She is wearing white hoodie jacket and black shorts.

                “Neh” Donghae gesture to Hyerin to come closer to him.

                Hyerin sit beside Donghae, as Donghae take the towel and do the drying for her.

                “Hyerinssi?” Donghae

                “Neh, oppa”

                “What happen to Gu Donghae?” Donghae voice is monotone

                “I already told him about us and I think he is going back to Paris now”

                “It must be hard on him” Donghae sound sad, Hyerin turn around to look at him

                “Neh, I know because it’s hard for me too”

                “But, why did you do it?” Donghae

                “Because I love you and I don’t want to hurt you again”

                “Didn’t I say to you that I’m ok”

                “But I am not ok with that. I love you and I don’t want to be away with you”

                Donghae hugs Hyerin “And I love you too, I really wanted to be with you”

                “I know that, let’s sleep now”

                The two lie down together on the bed, Donghae let Hyerin’s head lay on his chest, his left hand wrap around her while the other hand is holding Hyerin’s hand.

                “My angel”

                “Neh, oppa”

                “You know I really love you right”

                “Neh, and I love you too”

                “And you know that I will do anything just for you to be happy”

                “Neh”

                “Whatever happens in the future please always remember that I’m doing it just for you because I love you” Donghae sounds a little bit sad

                Hyerin looked to Donghae “Why are you sound so sad?”

                “It’s nothing, just say that you will remember what I said and you will do the best that you can for your dream”

                “I’ll always remember that and I will make my dream come true with you”

                “Let’s sleep now” Donghae gave his goodnight kissed to her

                “Good night Donghae oppa”

                “Good night my angel”

Skip

                The next morning, Hyerin wake up and found Donghae is not in her side anymore.

                “Donghaessi?” she called out as she gets up and look to the bathroom

               “Donghae oppa” she called out again when out to the room to search for him around the house but there’s nothing, she went back to her room then she was a letter right on her table.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrElYo8B5es) or (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1af_oD33_I&feature=related) play this to get in the mood

Hyerinssi

 

                I’m so sorry for having no strength to say this to you in person. I really wanted to say this to you for a long a time is just that I’m afraid that Leeteuk hyung will kill me, you see there is girl that I’ve been pursuing two years ago but she dumped me. Few weeks ago, we meet again, she said that she wants me back and I feel the same way too, I don’t want to lose this chance again to be with her. I’m so sorry, I think I’m wrong about what I feel for you, after meeting her it made me realize that I really don’t have any feelings for you as a woman, you’re just a dongsaeng to me, mianhe. Forget what I’ve said last night, I just said it to you to give you credit to what you did because you are Leeteuk hyung’s sister after all.

 

                Take care of yourself now, when I get back from Philippines let us have oppa and dongsaeng relationship. Mianhe Hyerin for wasting your time and don’t fall for someone like me again. I also took the ring and the bracelet that I gave to you; it’s not mean for you to have. Bye now

 

Donghae oppa

 

                “What is this? What are you saying?” Hyerin look at her hand the ring is already gone, she look at the side table the bracelet was not there anymore.In her shock she sit at the bed, she can’t believe on what’s happening now, just last night they were so happy but what now

                “No, this is just a joke right…anni…this is just a dream…” little by little Hyerin’s sights become blurry because of tears forming in her eyes

                “Anni, Donghae oppa, this can’t be true, you said that you love me…anni…please..can someone please tell me that this is not true” she’s getting hysterical, she get her phone and dial Donghae’s number but she can’t connect

                “Ahhhhhhhh” she screams and throws the phone over the wall. A hole is forming in her heart and it’s getting bigger and bigger every second, she feels pain inside, like she was being stab hundred times, that even breathing can cause too much pain.

                She lay down on the bed, wrapping herself with blanket and curl herself into a ball so ease the awful feelings inside her. The cold words that she read on the letter keeps on repeating on her mind that makes it more painful like putting salt to a wound. Every drop of tears is thousand stabs of knife in her heart; every drop of tears is a bleeding and dying heart.

                “You said that you love me….you promise me that you won’t go anywhere but what is this, are you really leaving me? Are you really not in love with me? Please tell me….. tell me…Donghae oppa”

                She repeat calling out Donghae’s name over and over again, she doesn’t care if she lose her voice, she just wanted to Donghae to come to her, hug her, kiss her while saying I love you to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------